The Kings Road Pt. 04

Story Info
A second assault.
4.5k words
4.71
7.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came around, she felt groggy again. Charlotte instantly knew she had been attacked by the same person. She was tied tightly to her dining room table, face up. Her arms were above her head and had been lashed to each leg. She swivelled her head and could see that both had again been bound individually from her biceps to her elbows and were then bound together. At her wrists, the rope then divided to left and right and was tied to each leg, allowing her movement of about an inch, no more. Raising her head, she looked about the room. She appeared to be alone. Her thighs were spread wide, her legs, bent at the knees, hung over the edge of the table and there, had been bound intricately to each table legs.

Between her legs a few inches from her exposed vagina was a large, eight or so inch dildo, on a pole and connected to a strange contraption. Her gag, she quickly realised was her own her seven-inch dildo. Somehow tied so that it filled her mouth with its bulbous head and shaft. Her assailant had obviously been through her smalls draw to find it. Her poor painful breasts were tied tightly again. Only this time, nipple clamps had been secured to her swollen nipples and the clips had then been tied to lengths of rope that were secured to some hooks that had been screwed into her ceiling. Her breasts seemed to be pulled upwards like erotic pyramids.

The door-bell went. She looked at the clock on the wall, it was eight o'clock. 'God Daniel!' She tried to cry out, but it was difficult with a seven-inch rubber cock in your mouth. But worse than that, was with the touch of the door-bell, the machine between her legs clicked on and with a slow buzzing, the cock between her legs inexorably started to advance towards her pussy. With eyes wide, she stared at the glistening, lubricated erection as it edged ever closer. "No, oh no!" She tried to cry out in the hopes that Daniel would hear her muffled voice. But it was too late.

The slick rounded cock head, had already contacted her labia. That first touch, sent a shiver of pleasure through her body, despite all her efforts to refute it and taking stock of her predicament. But her vagina would in the end not be denied. It was a perfectly aimed strike; her coral folds parted easily and without effort, the dildo glided into her. She gasped in shocked pleasure at the penetration and the ease with which she had taken the large dildo, a size that her pussy had not devoured before. She must be wet and ready for it; but how could she be? The cock hit her cervix and began to retract out of her, the walls of her vagina gripped the ridges of the solid erection trying to hold onto it for as long as possible, it slipped from her gaping cunt with a slurp, before the reciprocating machine, sent it forwards again.

As it contacted her for a second time, her scream was one of absolute carnal pleasure. The door-bell rang again and with each successive push on the button, the machines speed increased. She watched as for the first time ever, she was fucked by a sex machine. Her slurping vagina, told her what she already knew to be true. She was enjoying every fucking minute of it.

Saliva dribbled from her mouth as, astonishing herself, she found she was now sucking on the dildo, licking off her own juices from her last use of the toy. It had been so tied, that she discovered she could suck it into her throat, but still push it back out when she needed to breathe. Her penetrated vagina slurped and squelched as she was entered time and again. She screamed in her pleasure as her orgasm began to flood her body. Her vaginal juices dripping to the table in milky rivulets. Suddenly the door crashed inwards.

Daniel's eyes fell upon her, taking in the scene, as her body trembled in tremor after tremor of sexual spasms. The machine ravaging her sopping cunt, the dildo in the depths of her throat. The cries for help that he thought he heard, had been translated by her and the scene, as those of pleasure. Charlotte's body was racked with sexual spasm and guilt, as she strained against the ropes. Tremors shook her thighs and breasts. It was a mind-numbing orgasm, made more so by the man standing before her watching. This time Charlotte's cries of no, were because he was pulling away the machine from her. Denying her more of the same treatment. She was disappointed with herself, but knew she wanted and needed more.

Daniel rushed to untie the cock from her mouth. As he pulled it out, Charlotte gasped. "Oh God, Oh God Daniel, oh fuck, oh, oh." The shock and the pleasure spilled from her like her flowing juices. She knew it sounded like she was voicing her pleasure at being taken by the man before her, in part, her part, that was how it felt. "Oh thank God you came when you did, I...I." Her body shuddered again as her orgasm finally concluded.

"Are they still here?" Daniel quickly searched the flat, but could find no evidence of the assailant. "Looks like they have been through your bedroom. Possibly looking for this," he said picking up her dildo and confirming to her that he had seen it in her shower the day before. "Look; same form as last time, I'll take some photos, then release you. Then get the team in to dust the place over. Again, a little intrusive." He realised his double entendre and smiling said, "Sorry, that wasn't meant as a joke. Let's get you untied."

He released her nipples first, the pain of the clamps had had a rather surprising reaction for her, she had not felt this excited for a long time and she tried desperately to remember when that was. Daniel released her breasts next, then her arms. She sat up, looking at the monster of a cock that had slipped oh so sweetly into her open and willing cunt. The machine was still working and the cock pumping forwards and backwards made her want more. She could not help but stare at it in fascination, as Daniel untied her legs. Charlotte could not see the growing pool of juice between her stocking covered thighs, but she knew by her level of excitement, it must be there.

"It would seem that I am destined to display everything to you Daniel? I have no secrets, nothing hidden, all has been displayed, all to my shame. I'm sorry that you have had to witness my abuse. I know what you must be thinking. Twice this woman has been tied up, but twice she has succumbed to the pleasure of the experience, rather than, as I should have, been shocked and upset by it. I know I have had a couple of orgasms as a result of my torment and that you have witnessed them both; saving me the embarrassment by saying nothing. But this is still not what it may seem. This is not a game Daniel. Someone is doing this to me." Charlotte began to cry as the ordeal overcame her, filled as she was with emotions that she could not control. Daniel stepped between her open thighs and held her naked body to him in comfort.

With her breasts crushed up against his chest and her head in the crook of his neck, he drew her towards him. She could smell his cologne, feel his hard body beneath his suit, hear his deep, steady heart-beat. Feel the heat emanating from him; it was impossible for her to stop her legs from wrapping around the back of his and drawing her recently vacated, throbbing, juicy vagina against him. As soon as she had done it, she knew it had been a wrong move. His whole body went stiff and he tried to pull away from her. "Wha...what are you doing?"

"I uh...I...thought you wanted...I thought that you wanted to 'comfort' me?"

Charlotte was annoyed with herself for getting this so wrong, she was annoyed too with Daniel, he was between her legs, he had her breasts crushed up against him. Her clitoris was separated from his cock by mere thousands of an inch of clothing. How could he not want her? As he pulled away, she looked down at his trousers, she could see her vaginal juices had left their mark upon the bulge of his cock. 'What did she need to do to get him to fancy her?'

"I'm so sorry Daniel, I guess that I am still a little messed up with what happened here." She thought to herself, 'it was a good recovery, but was it enough?'

"Yeah, I guess. Look I wouldn't normally tell a person, whose case I'm working on. Because it isn't at all relevant. But I am involved with another woman. In fact, more than involved; engaged. I'm sorry if I gave you any reason to believe that I was interested in a relationship. I was just being professional and courteous."

"No, no I get it." Charlotte replied with that edge of anger still in her voice. "This is my fault, and I'm sorry. As I said I am just suffering from this...this experience." She smiled, wondering what his fiancé would say when she saw the milky vaginal juice on Daniel's trousers, would she guess exactly what it was?

"Anyway, I have news." Daniel said, breaking the awkwardness of the situation and pulling out a little notebook, de rigueur for all policeman. "All of your former lovers have been contacted and all have alibis that would have made it impossible for them to have been involved. Now with this next attack, I would expect to find some more pictures, if the assailant is following their previous MO. I'll just check out the bathroom, then I would expect that you will want a shower and to get some clothes on. Now, as it is evident that he or they have been in your bedroom, I would suggest that you put back on the clothes that you were wearing, or just wear a bath robe." He wandered off to the bathroom leaving Charlotte shell-shocked, sitting on the dining table, naked. Her stocking clad thighs still wide apart, sitting in a small pool of her own lubrication. Her breasts were red and marked by the rope and her nipples were massive parodies of themselves, so swollen by their recent treatment.

She cursed herself for getting things so wrong with Daniel. She was shocked by his news that her abuse was not at the hands of one of her previous lovers. She was even more shocked that she had got so much pleasure from being tied and basically raped by a sex machine, pumping a rubber dildo deeply into her; a dildo which was still thrusting back and forth quietly where Daniel had pulled it to one side. She was more shocked still at what suddenly came into her head.

"Ok, it is all clear to use." I cannot see that anything has been disturbed in there, but touch as little as possible. The forensics team will be over in a little while. I'll nip out and get a coffee, unless you want me to stay here for a little? I have also called out an emergency locksmith to change your locks, and someone to repair your door, sorry about that."

Charlotte, in a daze merely said, "Thank you." And wandered to the bathroom. She showered quickly, this time no thought about her sexual gratification. She slipped into her bathrobe, that was hanging on the bathroom door and returned to the living room. The sex machine had been switched off and Daniel had put her coffee on a small side table. He was about to say something when the same forensics lady, from the other day, appeared at the door, with a few others.

"Hello Megan, another assault. Main areas of focus are the table, that machine thing, and the bedroom, which is through there as there are definite signs of activity. The bathroom has been used by Charlotte here, to clean up, but all else is untouched."

"OK Daniel, we will get on it and then out of your hair as soon as possible."

The team of people efficiently began to sweep about the flat as Charlotte sat in her chair.

"So," said Daniel, "we have exhausted the male lovers or would-be lovers. Are there any women that could come under suspicion?"

Before Charlotte could answer, the woman forensic officer was back. "Found these under the pillow on the bed. Have checked them for prints, they are clean. Thought you might want to look at them before we bag them as evidence."

"Thanks Megan, same MO as last time. Assault and pictures with writing added, in the same style, so the same person." The table had already been checked over and Charlotte's 'residue' had been cleaned away. So, Daniel began to lay the photos down one by one, on the table. "Well, I guess that answers that question then?"

"What question?" Said Charlotte, guessing now pretty much what he meant.

Daniel laid the last picture down on the table and Charlotte's mouth dropped open. The first couple of pictures that he laid down were of her laying upon the floor, one with clothes, the other with those clothes removed, but leaving her lingerie all in place. 'Well she had wanted Daniel to see what she had put on specifically for him. Not quite under these circumstances though.' She looked at him to see if there was any reaction, she knew she looked good, even though she was unconscious. But he was the consummate professional and read out the caption. "Told you to expect more. Hope that you're wearing these for me?" But it was the third picture that had her in shock. The caption read, 'Look what I found, had to try it out, couldn't let you have all the fun!'

Charlotte's seven-inch rubber dildo was buried deeply between the lips of a tightly grasping vagina. The raven-black, pubic hair, trimmed neatly into the shape of a heart, stopped above the pronounced clitoris. A clitoris with a small ring that pierced the folds of the hood and proudly exclaimed, 'Look below'. From there downwards, the woman was completely shaven. From the picture, it was evident that the dildo had been inserted deeply, then pulled back out, as a creamy film of the woman's vaginal juice had left a mark of insertion upon the toy. Charlotte almost choked. It was that same toy that had been inserted in her mouth. That same toy that she had sucked hard upon as she was being entered by the eight-inch cock attached to the machine. The delightful taste of the juice on the dildo came back to her. It was not her juices at all that she thought she had been sucking on, but those of her assailant. "Oh, my God!" She exclaimed, for Daniel's benefit, as she now thought she knew who the woman was. "It's a woman. And I had that in my mouth! Jesus Christ, but..."

"I think you should see the rest."

Charlotte viewed the other pictures. The raven-haired woman stood naked in the next picture, her face above the chin, was out of shot, but what she had now strapped about her pelvis, certainly wasn't. In keeping with her own black colour, a thickly girthed cock protruded from the leather belt, that was studded and buckled like some medieval chastity belt about her waist. She held the tip of the rubber cock as if she was wanking herself. The caption read, 'As every girl-guide knows, you should be prepared.' The woman's breasts were firm and full, her nipples had both been pierced too. Her thin waist had yet another piercing at the belly-button. She was tattooed from beneath the breasts to just above the vagina, and on both legs and arms. This was a woman that enjoyed giving pain, as well as receiving it.

The next picture was of Charlotte, on the table, but not yet tied. Her bum was on the edge and her legs draped off. The woman was standing between Charlotte's wide-open legs, the head of the dildo about to penetrate her. She knew that she had been entered before that fucking machine had penetrated her. How else had it slipped in so easily. The caption read, 'Ready or not!' Charlotte could see from the next picture how deeply she had been penetrated by the strap-on. Her juices had left a tidal mark upon the black cock that could be clearly seen, the milky-whiteness of her come was in stark contrast. But, just so that she was sure, the next picture, taken by her assailant, showed her being fully penetrated. Her clit, which even with her being unconscious, appeared to be reacting favourably to the treatment, was in contact with one of the protruding studs on the belt, obviously put there just for that purpose. The caption on this one read. 'It is undeniable, your body wants me, as much as I want it!'

"Shit, oh shit Daniel! It's a woman, a woman is doing this to me?"

"Yes," he said calmly. I did wonder at the lack of semen at the scene. At either of the scenes. A red-blooded male, having got you in that position, would not have been able to stop himself, of that I am sure."

"But you did," she blurted out before she could stop herself, "you saw me in that predicament and...and..."

"Charlotte, I'm a police detective. It would not be right me going about fucking the people I am here to protect now would it? Besides, as I said..."

"Yes I've got it," she said a little bitterly. "Now who the fuck is this bitch!"

"That's what we need to find out."

"Well, there was this girl at university, her name was Petra. She was Russian and certainly raven haired. We shared a room for the last few years. She was always bringing boys back. And had, shall we say, a more than healthy appetite for sex. I could often hear her, when I was in the kitchen and she was going at it. God that girl loved to fuck. And there was one instance when we got drunk and she had a fumble of my breasts. But nothing happened, well I think nothing happened. It was a good few years ago though. So, I can't believe it is the same girl. She certainly didn't have tattoos or piercings then. Not that I would know about the clitoris one, but certainly none in her nipples." Charlotte flushed slightly at admitting inadvertently that she had done a little more with Petra than she had stated to Daniel.

"Well, let's start there. What was her name, Petra? Petra what?"

"Agapov, Petra Agapov. Yeah, I know, you can imagine what the boys said about her behind her back. You know, 'gave her a good fucking and left her cunt agapov.' Or, it didn't take much to get her legs agapov!' You know that kind of thing. But boys can be such dicks."

Daniel did not comment. "Ok, and which University?"

"Bristol. I don't have any address for her."

"Don't worry, I'll find it. Assuming she hasn't changed her name. Besides, those tattoos and piercings are quite something. I'm sure we will get a lead on those if we struggle. Must say that this person wants to get caught though, otherwise she would have covered them up? Looks like forensics have finished and the door guy is here now, so I will leave you in peace. I'll come by the shop tomorrow and fill you in."

'God! Don't go giving me any more ideas!' She felt her stomach flutter at the thought of Daniel 'filling her in.' She had to get the thought of him out of her head. Picking up another picture she said, "Shit. What kind of woman would do that?" She looked up at Daniel, "She's wearing my panties and my bra. And look, she has put on some stockings and that is my suspender belt too!" The caption on this said, 'Um still warm, and wet, you naughty girl.'

Charlotte watched the forensics go, followed by Daniel. Shortly afterwards, the guy had changed her locks and repaired the door frame. Charlotte thanked him and he too left. She wandered into her bedroom and started to tidy away her clothes. She wasn't at all sure if the woman assailant had put on any of her other panties, so decided to wash them all.

With her room tidy, she wandered back into the living room only to be confronted by the eight-inch erection. The machine was where Daniel had left it. And Charlotte's curiosity had got the better of her. She could see that there was a reciprocal device that caused the cock on the pole, through gearing, to pump in and out. Much like the wheels of a steam train, driven by the pistons. The machine could be adjusted for height, stroke and, though it hadn't been used on her, could vibrate, and by the looks of things ejaculate too. She couldn't help herself, and turned the machine on. It began to trust forwards in deep strokes, she then pushed the ejaculation button. She could see the dildo flinch and throb, like a real penis, but nothing came out. So, she looked further about the machine and found a reservoir, labelled ejaculation fluid. It was empty. So, Charlotte instead hit the vibration button and watched as the cock trembled in titillating vibration. She held onto the head of the cock with her forefinger and thumb, feeling the vibrations. Suddenly she smiled wickedly. Turning off the machine, she walked off to her bedroom, returning wearing a pair of flesh coloured silk stockings, and absolutely, nothing else. In the kitchen, she warmed some water and then mixed in some honey with it. She had used this concoction before as it simulated warm sperm nicely.

12