The Kings Road Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte headed back to the living room and readjusted the machine for a lower height. She then got down on all fours and backed up to the large dildo. Looking over her shoulder, at this angle, the cock looked enormous. She would have said too big, had she not already succumbed to its charms. The height of the machine was perfect. Slipping her right hand between her legs, she rubbed her inner thigh, thrilling at the silky material, then pushed a finger between her puffy mounds of outer labia. As the finger slipped into the wetness between her lips, she moaned. She knew she was wet and didn't really need to test her lubrication, but could not help running her finger a few times around her clitoris, feeling that little nub of flesh respond immediately. Pulling her finger away, it trailed a glistening milky strand of her copious vaginal fluid. She was more than ready for a good fucking.

Re-aligning herself to the machine, her beautiful arse rounded and taut. She grabbed the remote she had found and hit the 'Thrust' button. Immediately the cock started forwards, wasting no time in piercing its way into the fleshy wet folds of her cunt. It continued pushing forwards until it contacted her cervix and when that happened, Charlotte moaned deeply with shocked delight. She gasped again as the machine then began to withdraw the cock, dragging her body backwards slightly as her strongly grasping vagina held on to the rubber erection, refusing to let it go. Eventually if pulled from her with a wet smacking sound, dribbling juices to the carpet, as it pistoned forwards again, splitting apart her vaginal folds and penetrating her needy cunt once more. This time her moan was a scream. "Oh Christ, oh, oh!" Her finger hit the vibrate button and suddenly she was in the tremors of orgasm. As quickly as that. A few thrusts of a rubber cock and she was coming. Her juices spilling to the floor. She could not get her head around why she was in such a high state of heat all of the time?

"Oh fuck, oh God, shit that is good...oh...ummmmMMMM." With each successive, vibrating thrust into her willing vagina, her pleasure just kept increasing. "Christ, I needed this," she panted to herself. Charlotte could think of no-one but Daniel, her juices on the front of his trousers as she knelt before him, licking them off, before getting his cock out and sucking upon it. In her fantasy, as the machine fucked her, she realised that her hands and legs were suddenly tied. "Oh God no." She moaned again. "Huh, huh...oh, oh, oh...OH!" As the machine and her fantasy, brought her to the precipice again, she exploded into a messy orgasm, made more so as she pushed upon the 'Ejaculation' button and she felt the pumping cock spray her warm honey sperm up against her womb. "Fuck, FUCK, YES, oh yes, oh...oh God, Daniel fuck me." She could control nothing that her body or mind was doing. Each deep thrust seemed to make her come all the harder. As the cock pulled from her now gaping hole, it continued to pump her sticking sperm. Stringy rivulets of her juice, mixed with the honey dribbled from her as her hand moved quickly to catch it and feed the sticky mixture into her greedy mouth. "Get that cock back inside me Daniel," she commanded and slurped, "fill me with your sperm!"

Charlotte's supporting arm was shaking so much, that she collapsed onto the carpet, her lovely arse in the air, her sweet pussy continuing to receive the pounding punishment of the sex machine. Its remorseless tortuous thrusting continued. No fatigue, no loss of erection and no reward, it was almost the perfect 'fuck partner.'

But Charlotte was now screaming at the four walls in frustration. Giving vent at having to resort to a machine for sexual satisfaction. She felt the warm streams of honeyed come pump into her. Her pussy contracted about the pulsing cock as it withdrew. Her final orgasm one that left her far from satisfied. As the cock pumped sperm onto her rounded bum, dribbling down between her cheeks and over her anus, she slipped her hand over her bum and pushed a fingertip against her anal sphincter. The brief thought touched her mind about taking the cock in her arse, but she was already annoyed that she had succumbed to the charms of a machine for her pleasure, rather than the person for whom she now realised, the fantasy was more than that and was bordering on obsession.

She stopped the machine and lay on the floor in her own mess. Content to a degree, that her pussy had been filled with cock. But aware, that her need would not be sated for very long, she needed a real cock.

12