The Kings Road Pt. 05

Story Info
Daniel blows the case open.
7.1k words
4.62
3.9k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was at work early the next morning. She started preparing the shop for re-opening at 10:00. Changing the lingerie on the models in the window and about the store, she made sure there were no signs of what had happened a few days before. Content, but not without a little trepidation, she unlocked the shop door at 10:02. With a nervous look about, she returned to her counter and to some invoices that needed checking. She was pleased when a couple of young women came into the shop, giggling as they looked at some of the raunchier lingerie. It was obviously their first time in a shop like this.

"If you need any help, please shout. I have most sizes in all that you see. A lot is one size fits all anyway." She smiled, sure in the knowledge that they would not buy anything and got back down to her invoices. After 10 minutes, she heard the girls giggling again at the back end of the shop, where she had the kinkier styles of clothing, rubber leggings, skirts and bras, bondage etc. She was pleased that she had these items in her stock, because it never ceased to surprise her, how many people seemed to want to buy it these days. Surprising her further, was that the girls returned to the counter with some items.

"We'd like these please?"

"Oh, ok. What a great selection. You do realise though, that because of the nature of them, I cannot accept returns? I'm sorry."

"Sure," the girls seemed pleased.

Charlotte wrapped them up and accepted payment, then said goodbye to the girls as they left. She had not realised that another customer had come in at the same time and was therefore surprised when she felt, rather than saw a presence at the counter before her. She looked up into a very beautiful, somehow familiar face, surrounded by lashings of dark-black hair in a messy bun. "Can I help you madam?" Charlotte said with her usual friendly manner. Her eyes dropping to the woman's wonderfully crafted breasts. Large, but not overly so, firm and rounded. She could see the erected nipples clearly through the tight top that the woman wore, and noted that both of the nipples had piercings as these too were very visible.

"Hello Charlotte," the woman responded in a deep breathy voice. "I guess you don't remember me then?"

Charlotte could not help her mouth from falling open, "Petra? Petra, surely that can't be you?"

"Surely the question should be," Petra continued in her husky, sexy voice, "are you pleased that it's me you see before you, or disappointed? I would suggest, by the look of your enlarged pupils, the flushing of the cheeks and neck, the way you checked out my breasts, and the way that your nipples are erecting; that you are having an arousal response. Which means that you are pleased to see me!" She smiled and ran her tongue seductively across her lips. "It would seem that my time spent at University, studying sexual psychology was not completely wasted? Now my dear, what to do?"

Despite herself, Charlotte was in absolute awe of this woman. The pure animal control that she exuded, the way her eyes ran over Charlotte's body, without a hint of embarrassment and certainly not attempting to hide that she was checking Charlotte out. Petra's clothing was thin to the point of transparency in some places. It left nothing to Charlotte's imagination, though she already knew what this woman looked like naked. Just as she knew that Petra had seen her naked too.

Petra's skirt was short, her legs, nylon clad were very long and muscular. The tattoos upon her thighs were complimented by the black tights, rather than detracted by them. Charlotte eventually found her voice. "What are you doing here? Do you not think you have humiliated me enough? You have exposed me to my customers, in what was a very compromising position, you have raped me with a sex machine, penetrated me with a strap on, that probably equally amounts to rape also, tied me up, twice now. What more do you want?"

"Oh, but Charlotte. You left out the best bits. Did you not come too? Did I not see you spray in orgasm onto the window, directly at that poor police detectives face? Did you not cry out each time my little toys entered you? And Charlotte, did you not use my machine again last night to achieve what looked like three orgasms?"

Charlotte's mouth fell open.

"Of course I was watching you. Why would I go to the trouble of setting something like that up without watching the outcome?"

"Look," Charlotte said flustered, "Daniel will be here in a minute, so I suggest....."

"Ah Daniel, yes we like the look of Daniel. What is he like, did he make you come as many times as I did?"

"He didn't.....that is we haven't....I mean...... Oh I don't know what I mean, he has a girlfriend already so didn't want to......"

"Oh my poor sweet thing." Petra leaned across the counter and placed her deep-red lips tenderly upon Charlotte's. This kiss was lingering, playful and for Charlotte, erotic and arousing. She pulled away. "No wonder you resorted to my little plaything last night. You must be gagging for some real cock?"

Charlotte was confused and flustered. 'Why hadn't she pulled back from the kiss? How had this woman got so much control over her? How did she seem to know so much about her love life and how could she see........ a camera! She had a camera, or cameras set up in her flat!' She looked into Petra's blue eyes. "Why did you ki....... You have cameras in my flat? That is how you know what I did last night."

Petra smiled. It was sardonic, "Why did I kiss you? Well because I wanted to see your reaction of course. You enjoyed it as much as I. Have I got cameras in your flat? Of course, in every room, especially the bathroom and bedroom. Now then, enough of this, let's get things set up, shall we?"

Petra wandered to the door and lock it, flipping the sign to closed. She then returned to Charlotte saying, "You want him don't you, this Daniel? Please don't try to deny it, I can smell that you want him, your fragrance fills the air. Besides I saw how you clung to him the other night, and how you looked after he rejected you. Not nice to be rejected is it Charlotte? Well, I shall arrange for you to have him, but it comes at a price which is non-negotiable." Charlotte seemed rooted to the spot and unable to respond.

"I'll take your silence as acquiescence then. Here is what we shall do. You will undress me and put me in some of your lovely lingerie, then pose me in your shop window. Then you will open the shop again. When he comes in......" Petra continued to explain to Charlotte what she had to do, Charlotte just stood there with her mouth open like one of her mannequins.

"But....but...we can't do...."

Petra put a well-manicured finger to Charlotte's lips and then followed it with another lingering kiss. Then without any inhibitions, she lifted her arms and said to Charlotte, "Strip me."

Charlotte hesitated for a short while, before grasping the hem of Petra's top and pulling it over her head. As her breasts, caught up in the rucking of the top broke free, they bounced enticingly before Charlotte's eyes. They were every bit as beautiful as in the pictures, more so for being right there before her. The nipple rings had been replaced by two tie-bars, with love-hearts on either end.

Petra turned so that Charlotte could unzip her skirt. She pulled the tight garment over Petra's wide hips and allowed it to drop to the floor. Petra then turned back around. Charlotte could see that she was not wearing any panties. "Now my tights, my sweet. I don't like wearing underwear, unless of course it's yours...." She smiled wickedly as Charlotte did as she was bid and pulled down Petra's tights. As she did so, she could smell the scent of the woman, and knew that she too was getting aroused by the proceedings. Petra was now resplendent in her nakedness, and not at all concerned that people might look in through the shop window and see her standing there naked.

"OK, I fancy something in scarlet and black. Dress me please."

"I....I...ah..."

"Yes, my sweet?"

"This is wrong, he's engaged, he is not interested in me."

"Don't be absurd, my sweet. There is not a red-blooded male out there that would not want to dip that deliciously tight pussy. Now hurry and dress me before we run out of time."

Charlotte could not believe what she was doing. But these last few days had awoken something in her, something that would now not be denied. She rushed to the back room and prepared it as instructed, then returned to Petra with a scarlet play-suit. It had cut-outs for the nipples and was crotch less. It had suspender straps incorporated, so Charlotte grabbed some black stockings on the way. She knew this would show Petra's piercings to perfection.

She held out the suit to Petra, but she nodded her head. "Uh, uh. You dress me."

"Ohh, OK, please raise your arms," Charlotte said in meek response. Then locating the arm holes, she pulled the scarlet suit down Petra's arms and over the raven-haired beauty's head. As she pulled it tightly to draw it over the naked breasts before her, Petra slipped her arms about her and pulled her towards her naked body. Charlotte did not resist and indeed felt herself pushing against the voluptuous breasts and forced her pubic mound against the naked, dark pubic haired pussy. As Petra kissed her this time, her tongue roamed about Charlotte's mouth, entwining with Charlotte's tongue and inviting her to reciprocate. She could not help but comply.

Charlotte felt the butterflies of arousal take flight in her stomach. She could smell Petra's sex, as well as her own, and knew now that she wanted what this woman was offering. She wanted it badly and to hell with the consequences. She held onto Petra tightly, her whole body now responding to the kiss and the naked heat of the woman in her grasp. She panted as the dark-haired Amazon ran her hands down her backbone, and grabbed both of her bum-cheeks, squeezing them hard. "Daniel will be here soon Petra," she whispered, not really wanting to ruin the magic of the moment.

"Oh, is he in for it!" She replied. Come my sweet, finish dressing me, I'm getting wet at the thought."

"Me too," giggled Charlotte, as she pulled the stretchy lace material over the large mounds of Petra's breasts and down her body. "Open your legs so I can fasten the buttons." As she did so, she could not help but brush against the wetness of Petra's folds causing Petra's legs to collapse slightly. When she was done, the dark-haired Russian, grabbed her hand and licked away her own juices.

"Hurry my sweet," she said urgently.

Charlotte pulled the silk stockings up the Amazon's legs, clipping them to the suspenders. She then ran her hands along the lengths of Petra's legs, thrilling at the touch. Standing she adjusted the 'peep-holes', so that all of Petra's charms were displayed to perfection in the tight bodice. "There, all on display, you look wonderful."

"Hurry, position me in the window."

Charlotte posed Petra in the shop window and stood back smiling as many people were already admiring the new 'mannequin'. Could they tell the model was real? She was sure they were enjoying the effort of trying to find out. Either way, having her models showing piercings was something she was definitely going to add in the future.

Daniel arrived shortly afterwards. He did not notice Petra in the window, nor did he suspect anything until he felt the chloroform gag about his face. Charlotte embraced him and prevented him from action and from hurting himself as he slipped to the floor. Petra had a large smile on her face as she once again locked the door and put the closed sign up. "See, easy!"

"Yes, but we are going to get arrested for this, you know that don't you?"

"Don't worry my sweet, there will be enough evidence to show that he was fully participating, nothing would stand up in court. Besides, do you want his cock inside you or not?"

"Oh God, just hearing you say that has me dripping."

"Oh, being fucked by me is not enough eh?" Petra pouted playfully.

"Well you have to remember, I wasn't conscious whilst you were doing it, perhaps if you try again? Charlotte coyly looked at the fabulous body of the woman as her insides churned at the thought.

Twenty minutes later, the girls stood back and looked at their efforts. Daniel had been stripped completely naked and had been placed in one of the reclining chairs in the little staff rest-room. The chair had been reclined, and he was bound to it. Cords wrapped about his slim, hard waist and around the chair. His legs were individually bound from mid-thigh, to his ankles. Every so often a coil of rope would pass beneath the reclined portion of the chair and pop back up to secure his other leg. Occasionally the rope was tied above the chair too, so that he could not move his legs at all. His arms had been bound similar to how Charlotte's had been. Above his head, bound together at the elbows and down. He was fully incapacitated, just how the girls wanted.

Petra applied some fresh lipstick and then placed lip marks on his thighs and flaccid penis, she encouraged Charlotte to do likewise. "My God this man smells delicious!" She grabbed Charlotte's hand and pulled her down, "Kiss him my sweet, leave you mark upon his cock, so that when he awakes, he will already know we have had the pleasure."

Charlotte left some imprints on his taut stomach, just above his well-tended pubes, then more along his soft shaft. The skin against her lips felt like velvet. She had only given one man a blow-job in her life, and that had not been as satisfying as either of them had thought. She would make up for lost time on this man, once he was awake to appreciate it.

Petra grabbed Charlotte's hand again and drew her to the chaise longue, she lay Charlotte upon it, undoing the buttons of her blouse. "Remove your skirt." She commanded, waiting impatiently for Charlotte to remove the item of apparel, before laying upon Charlotte's skimpily clad body. Their breasts squashed against each other as Petra kissed Charlotte with a passion that took her breath away. "You are my plaything now. You will pleasure me, as I will pleasure you. And there is nothing that you will not do for me. Do you understand my sweet?"

Charlotte looked into the beautiful eyes before her and simply nodded. She already knew she could refuse this woman nothing, there was no use in fighting it. Petra smiled then leaned back in, to place her mark upon Charlotte's neck, the large love-bite that she left, would be hard for the prone woman to hide. Petra slid down Charlotte's body, their stocking covered legs rasping against each other as she placed kisses about Charlotte's belly then in unison with further kisses, drew her panties down. Unsurprisingly, Charlotte could see they were wet. A milky string of her fluid adhered to her panties for as long as it could before snapping. Petra looked up at her victim, then ran her tongue over the gusset of the panties, before sucking it into her mouth and grasping it with her teeth, she continued pulling on Charlotte's panties, down her legs and ankles and over the heeled shoes she wore.

As her panties were being pulled down her body, Charlotte could see that Daniel was stirring. His eyes flickered open and she knew exactly how he would be feeling at that moment. But suddenly her attention was snapped back to the raven-haired beauty as she felt her leg being licked from the ankle upwards, along the whole length of her stocking covered leg, across the small, naked expanse of flesh above the stocking top and directly onto her clitoris. She gasped in shocked surprise as Petra's tongue started to do things to Charlotte, that she had never experienced before, certainly not from a woman.

She felt like her clitoris was being given fellatio, as Petra's lips encircled it and her tongue teased, taunted and flicked the little bud of nerve endings. Charlotte moaned loudly, she put her hands upon Petra's head and lifted her legs over the slurping woman's shoulders forcing her face deeper and harder into her pussy. Petra's tongue and lips made a wet suckling sound that drove Charlotte immediately into orgasm. She had lasted only seconds. Seconds of blissful, virginal, cunnilingus. "Oh Petra. Oh, Oh fuck, that's good, I've never......been... Oh Jesus, God I.......I'm going to.....I'm...oh, oh huh, yes, oh yes, I', coming! Oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH, OH!"

Charlotte's hips thrust at the face, eating at her pussy, mercilessly wanting release at any cost. Just as she thought the pleasure her pussy was receiving could not get any better, or more intense, Petra slid her tongue along Charlotte's dripping valley and into her vagina. At the same time, she pushed her thumb into Charlotte's tight juicy arse.

Charlotte bucked and quivered. Her legs shot out straight in spasm, as her whole body was in tremor. She felt Petra's tongue sliding in and out of her vagina and heard the woman lapping noisily on her milky sex fluid. Her orgasm quickly spilt over into another one, made even more exquisite as Petra slipped her long delicate fingers into Charlotte's pussy and rammed them home, causing Charlotte to scream out her ecstasy. She looked directly into Daniel's still somewhat bleary eyes as she voiced her lust. "Fuck me, oh fuck me, oh Petra, oh Christ." Her breasts, barely contained by the fancy, yet perhaps not very practical bra, glistened with sweat as they rocked to Petra's finger fucking, heaving in the simple effort of trying to get enough air into Charlotte's lungs. "Fucking hell that is so good. Oh Petra, oh but I need a cock in me!"

"What......what's going on?" Daniel was now fully conscious. "Where am I, why am I tied? Charlotte, wha.....why am I naked?"

Petra pulled her sex covered face from between Charlotte's thighs. "All in good time Daniel, can't you see we are a little busy? Don't worry though, your time will come."

"Release me! Release me now! You will feel the full force of the law if you do not...."

"Well that is rather lucky then, because that is what we are after, feeling your full force!" She laughed as she climbed up Charlotte's body and lay upon her, kissing her. Charlotte could taste the cold wetness of her own juices about Petra's mouth. "Umm, my sweet, your pussy was delicious. You will eat mine before we are done today, but first, I feel the need for some pulsing, red-hot, ridged flesh, between my cunt lips too."

She slid across Charlotte's body and stood, pulling the prone woman with her. She directed Charlotte to kneel between Daniel's legs. "Well Charlotte, you have been lusting after this man and his lovely looking cock for some time, well, here he is for the tasting and whatever else we want of him. Make him beg you, for his release. Make him cry out with frustration. Petra held the semi-flaccid cock in her delicate fingers. "See, he already starts to get hard at the sight of me licking your pussy. Let's see what happens when we start to lick him?"

"Nooooo! No stop! I will not allow...., you will not make me erect.... I will fight it. Untie me, Charlotte!"

Charlotte leaned forwards between the legs of the detective and tentatively reached out with her long fingers to one of his shaved balls, bringing it forwards to her mouth. She pursed her lips around the egg shape, then sucking gently, drew it into her hot mouth. She looked directly at Daniel as she played her tongue over him sucking on it deeply.

"No stop, Charlotte, please stop. This is not right, if you let me go now, I will say nothing more about it."

Charlotte released his ball from her mouth. She was beginning to waiver a little, knowing that what they were both doing to him was wrong. But then Petra pulled back his foreskin and revealed the large plum shape of his cock-head. It filled her view and renewed her lust for this man and his growing appendage. She could see that his cock was no-longer semi-flaccid, it was more semi-hard! Her eyes twinkled and the butterflies took flight in her stomach once again. 'He's enjoying this, no matter what he is saying' she thought to herself.