The Kings Road Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Daniel," she spoke in deep husky tones, before putting her lips about the thickening base of his cock, "but I think I made my feelings pretty clear about how I felt."

She ran her lips up the increasing length of his shaft, meeting Petra's as she had taken Daniel's cock-head into her mouth and was sucking on it with relish, adding to its hardness and girth. Daniel had lost the fight with his penis. It began to swell vigorously now under the attention of both sets of attentive lips.

Petra released the head and allowed her tongue to play with Charlotte's as, like writhing snakes, they wound about each other and sought out the edges and ridges of the cock between them. Their coloured lips sucked and slurped upon each others saliva as they remorselessly teased and pleasured the pulsing phallus, which was now at full strength.

They ran their lips in unison, down the shaft, clasping to it like sexual suckers, drawing down his foreskin and pulling it tight. Their tongues licking and lubricating his cock as they went. Daniel, and any other male for that matter, that had discovered themselves in that position, could only be forgiven for getting a rock-hard erection. For what else could a red-blooded male do when faced with such beauties as these, feasting on him with delight and fervour? It was also Daniel's first ever double-headed blowjob. He didn't have a chance.

Daniel moaned. He struggled against the bonds, but wasn't going anywhere. "Charlotte please!" He said in one last ditch attempt to stop what was going on.

Charlotte looked up at him, removing her lips from about his shaft as Petra took his cock head once-more deeply into her mouth. "I'm sorry Daniel. You have seen me in all sorts of compromising positions over the last few days, at the hands of this woman. For you to put up with it just once is no hardship. Enjoy what we are doing, it is as much for you as it is for us."

Before he could answer, she rose on her knees, opened her mouth wide and slid her lips tightly over the large shiny plum-head of his cock. He was large, not that she had had much experience with men, but he was much larger than her previous lover, and even he, she had not practised deep-throat upon successfully, always managing to gag rather than swallow. Daniel's cock was altogether a different, larger beast. She tried a couple of times to slide the throbbing cock down her throat, but simply gagged on the girth. She pulled away, trailing saliva that dribbled down his cock and her chin.

Petra took over, she was far more experienced and smiled wickedly before lowering her mouth slowly over the phallus sliding her deep-red lips over the ridge of his cock head, then inching down, until she had swallowed two-thirds of his throbbing length. Her lips met Charlotte's hand, that was gripping the cock at its base. Petra caressed his shaft with her throat, drawing groans from him as Charlotte watched in amazed jealousy. Annoyed that she could not give Daniel the same experience.

As Petra withdrew from the shaft, she left a wet mark upon it, were her lips had stopped. Charlotte simply held the throbbing flesh, watching it pulse under Petra's lips as she continued to slowly withdraw. Charlotte felt her pussy dribble down her thigh and began to squirm. Her cunt needed attention.

Petra pulled off of the cock and smiling said, "What shall we do Charlotte, shall we make him suffer, or shall we finish him off?"

Daniel groaned louder as Charlotte lightly ran her fingers up and down the slick-wet shaft, watching in fascination as it throbbed to her touch. It was obvious to her what his cock wanted. "Ohh, God no," said Daniel, almost in resignation, "please..."

Charlotte wasn't sure whether he was asking for release or whether this was a final cry for them to stop what they were doing. But she couldn't stop now. Petra would simply not allow it and neither would her body. She started placing small kisses on his shaft, punctuating her speech. "I think.......(kiss) that we......(kiss) should give him......(kiss) release.....(kiss) for now,......(kiss) that is." Her final kiss making a loud smacking sound upon his cock-head.

She placed her head to one side, and put her lips over his shaft where the ridge of his glans met the body of his cock, licking and sucking. Petra did likewise, both women teasing his glans and frenum, making his shaft stiffen further until it reached the consistency of an iron bar. Charlotte looked at Daniel, sweat covered his brow, possibly in the effort of resistance. His face however, transmitted nothing but the pleasure he was receiving from the mouths of the beautiful women.

Suddenly his will broke, and he began to thrust his hips upwards, pushing his cock up between the compressed lips, fucking them, as they allowed his shaft to glide between. Their tongues and saliva lubricating its passage. A trickle of pre-come spilled from his urethra and dribbled down onto Charlotte's lips, she took the hot sweet fluid into her mouth greedily and immediately exploded in orgasm; as unexpected as it was violent. She pulled away, licking at the dribbles of Daniel's come on her top lip. She grasped hold of this thighs tightly as she rode her climax to the end, her body thrashing in spasm, her thighs opening and closing as she exerted pressure upon her clitoris.

Petra had replaced Charlotte's lips with her long delicate fingers and continued to allow Daniel to fuck her lips and tongue. More and more of his fluid was leaking from the end of his shaft. Charlotte knew he was reaching the end too, and quickly restored her lips upon his thrusting cock, slipping her right hand between Petra's thighs and allowing her fingers to investigate the moist lips that she found there. She gently played with the little ring that pierced Petra's clitoris, hearing Petra moan onto Daniel's cock, before she placed her finger on Petra's clitoris and rubbed upon the swollen nub. Petra began to pant as her own orgasm approached.

As she sucked upon the near exploding cock, Charlotte began to massage his balls with her left hand, delighting at how responsive to her touch they seemed to be. It was no surprise then, that with a final groan of pleasure, coupled with a final thrust between their lips, that his hot ejaculate spurted forth. It shot directly upwards, reaching an incredible height, before the effects of gravity pulled it back to splash upon the eager faces of the suckling women. Petra was shaking, her legs were clamped onto Charlotte's hand forbidding its removal. Charlotte's fingers worked furiously, both upon the clitoris and every now and then, sliding along the moist valley and into Petra's cunt.

Charlotte could feel every pulse of Daniel's cock as he emptied his semen onto both of the fellating women. Their faces and lips were covered in the glutinous, hot sticky come as they continued their relentless stimulation of the pulsing flesh between their lips. Petra suddenly released her hold on the cock and screamed out her pleasure. She had finally climaxed too, as she panted and rocked, she wiped her face with her fingers, hungrily feeding Daniel's come into her mouth and sucking loudly. The nails of her left hand dug into his thigh with such pressure, one of them had drawn blood, but in the throes of his own orgasm, he felt only the pleasure.

Given free-rein of his cock, Charlotte slid her sticky lips over the head and sucked the remaining globs of come from it, swallowing the sweet nectar with delight, strings of glutinous come hanging from her chin. Petra leaned in to lick it from Charlotte's face and holding it her mouth, kissed Charlotte, passing the fluid over for Charlotte to feed upon eagerly.

Daniel's mouth was agape. He had never known such women with a hunger for his semen. His cock far from slowly wilting, was pulsing with excited delight. It wanted more attention and now, so did he.

Petra roamed across Charlotte's face, kissing and sucking. She placed her lips upon her earlobe, taking her earring into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. She then whispered. "Mount him, he is still erect. Fuck him, it is what you wanted. Make him scream as he fills your cunt with sperm."

Charlotte needed no further urging, standing she faced away from Daniel, and lowered her hot, gaping, dribbling pussy downwards. Petra adjusted the angle of Daniel's cock, as a rivulet of Charlotte's juices dripped onto her fingers. The expectant vaginal lips found what they were seeking. And Charlotte felt them being stretched wide by the head of the shaft as her cunt enveloped it. The sensitive two inches of her vaginal entrance screamed the pleasure it was receiving to her brain. She had barely accepted half of its length when her legs trembled and gave way. She sat down heavily, the cock inside her, forced up to the hilt in her grasping vaginal muscles. She cried out. "OH FUCK, FUCK DANIEL! OH MY GOD your cock is fantastic, oh it feels so hard, oh Christ I'm coming already." She raised herself no more than an inch and sat back down again, slowly fucking the prone man. She had completely forgotten about his predicament, what they had put him through. All she was interested in now was filling her cunt with his pulsing flesh and drawing more of his seed from him, to splash upon her cervix, making her come in the process.

She raised herself slowly, putting her hands on her knees in support and looked between her legs to watch the penetration of her body, by the thick shaft, already heavily coated with her glistening fluid. She knew she could not hold on for long, but needed him to come too. She clenched her vaginal muscles as she slowly descended, making her vagina even tighter, and heard Daniel moan in pleasurable excitement.

"Ohh," murmured Petra, I need some of this." She stood and climbed onto the reclined chair, kneeling on the arms, she managed to manoeuvre her wet pussy onto Daniel's face. She thought she was going to have to do all the work, rubbing her clitoris and wet lips upon him, but before she had settled, she felt his tongue flicking on her clitoral piercing, before applying pressure to her clitoris. His tongue and lips were expert and gave her pussy attention just where she needed it, slipping into her vagina and fucking her, sucking upon her swollen coral folds, sucking upon her clitoris.

As she road him, she took a chance and untied his hands. When they were free, she sat up straight above him and put his hands to her breasts. Her exposed nipples ached for attention and she didn't have to wait or encourage in that area either as Daniel's hands gently worked upon her breasts, playing intriguingly with her pierced nipples. Petra started to ride him faster. Flooding his face with her juices. He was good and she needed her pussy to be abused.

Charlotte felt the cock inside her stiffen. She could not hold on any longer. Petra's moans of approaching climax were turning her on, the cock inside her was driving her wild and the knowledge of what they had done to the man, being so wrong, just made her excitement worse. She came loudly, squirting as she did so. The warm liquid flooded out onto her legs and his, drawing out his sperm as his ejaculation ploughed into her womb. "OHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK!" She rode him with urgency. Each penetrating thrust making a loud wet smacking sound as she landed upon his lap, taking his cock to the hilt. "FUCK YES, OH DANIEL, OH Daniel, you've made me come again. Ohhhh Jesus your come is so hot inside me. Shit, oh, oh, huh, uuuummm."

She found herself crying at the sheer pleasure. Her fluid was everywhere, her cunt filled with Daniels semen. Her sticky lips still squelching as she continued to ride him, but without the same need. Behind her, she heard Petra reach another climax as she fucked Daniel's face. "Yes, my policeman, ohhh, yes. Make me come, let me fill your mouth with my essence. Oh, oh, right there, yes, there, suck it, suck it OH, OHHHHHHHHH."

Charlotte dismounted and turning witnessed Petra's last grinding thrusts upon Daniel's face before she knelt back down between his legs and cleaned his cock of her juices and his. He had lost much of his girth and she was able to swallow his semi-hard cock fully into her throat, slurping noisily, enjoying the combination taste of their sex.

Petra clambered off Daniel, leaving him to wipe away her vaginal juice from his face, she had another target in mind. Grabbing Charlotte quickly by the hand she dragged her to her feet and over to the chaise lounge, where she sat down looking up at Charlotte. She reached down, undoing the button of the playsuit and allowed Charlotte to pull it up over her head. When she was done, she reached up to Charlotte's bra catch and popped it, allowing her breasts to tumble out, immediately she suckled upon one of the rock-hard nipples. Petra lay back, dragging Charlotte with her, by gripping her nipple hard between her teeth. She released it saying, "Climb onto me, it is your turn to taste me, whilst I drink upon your delicious mixture of fluids. I am not wasting that!" As Petra lay fully prone, Charlotte climbed over her, putting her face between Petra's stocking covered thighs. Her lips and tongue, seeking out Petra's leaking, sensitive vagina; already feeling Petra's tongue, probing inside her own pussy, cleaning out Daniel's spent semen and swallowing as much as she could.

It was like a feeding frenzy for Daniel, who simple sat there and watched as the two women performed cunnilingus upon each other. The sucking and slurping noises were loud in his ears, as were the women's moaning and groaning as they feasted. Charlotte was more vocal than Petra, she squirmed her hips, grinding upon Petra's upturned face. "Ummm, that's good, oh, oh....." She had lost count of how many times she had had an orgasm, since entering her shop this morning, but she cared not a bit, as she felt yet another one approaching.

Petra lined up one of her thumbs upon charlotte's anus, without warning, she rammed it into her. Charlotte cried out, "OH, OH FUCK! You're gonna have me spurting again if you......oh God! Really.....? Charlotte in her pleasure and licentiousness, had almost forgotten about Daniel, but in the throes of her orgasm, saw him get up from the chair. He had untied himself and now stood before her, in between Petra's legs. His cock was back to fighting form and held Charlotte's gaze as it waggled before her. He watched the women for a little longer then said, "Roll over, it is Petra's turn to feel the full force of the law." He smiled as there was no argument from the eager women, who in no time had swapped positions, so that Charlotte lay on the bottom, with Petra's pussy above her, the swollen petals glistening, her enlarged clitoris now almost encircled by the ring that pierced it.

Petra went back to sucking on Charlotte's pussy as Daniel lined himself up on her cunt lips, stopping with his head just buried in her coral folds. "Lick. Lick us both Charlotte," he commanded. Charlotte was happy to oblige, running her tongue along the base of his cock, flicking the frenum, then transferring her attention to Petra's pussy. After a few lashes of her tongue, she moved back to Daniel's cock as she watched and felt him push it slowly into Petra's needy cunt. Petra, under the influence of this double assault upon her genitals, was trembling violently. Her voice was muffled as she continued to feast upon Charlotte's vagina, but if was clear enough to understand that she was not exactly hating what was being done to her.

After two or three deep thrusts, Daniel pulled out his coated cock from Petra's pussy and slid it into Charlotte's open mouth, her lips grabbed as tightly about the erection as the vaginal lips of Petra. She swallowed the head of his throbbing cock, but his thrust did not stop there, he continued forwards, forcing his cock into Charlotte's throat. She gagged and retched. Desperately wanting to take the length, but never having succeeded to carry out deep-throat with much success. Daniel withdrew a little, before pushing forwards again, filling her with his pulsing flesh, each time he pushed forwards, he entered her throat further.

After a handful of thrusts, he slipped his cock back between the grasping wetness of Petra's pussy and rammed hard, his balls slapping Charlotte in the face as she licked the pumping shaft and Petra's clitoris. Daniel was quickly back within Charlotte's mouth, once more pushing into her throat, she gagged again and again, but each time she managed to swallow more of the large phallus. 'Next time,' she thought to herself as he pulled out of her and slipped with slurping ease back into Petra. Judging by her cries into Charlotte's pussy, she was having another orgasm. Her thighs, trembled about Charlotte's face as Daniel tortured her with his thrusting length. He too had started to pant with his approaching climax.

It was Charlotte's turn once more, as the slippery cock head past by her grasping lips and into her mouth, she opened her throat and watched as she took the whole length, until his balls hit her upon the nose. He pulled out and Charlotte gasped. She was on the brink. This man's swelling cock was driving her crazy with lust. Top that up with one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen, feasting on her vagina was almost too incredible to contemplate. As Daniel fucked her throat a few more times, she could tell her was nearing the end too. His cock grew stiffer and he panted with the effort of control.

As he pulled from her mouth, she caught a dribble of his pre-come as it began to leak from his cock. Hastily he rammed it home into Petra's pouting cunt. Charlotte watched as Daniel's cock and balls pulsed as he fucked Petra, emptying his balls of semen for the third time that day. Petra was screaming, trembling and shaking. Her body was arched in spasm as she forced her gorgeous arse at Daniel, meeting his thrusts. She had stopped licking out Charlotte for a little while now, content just to enjoy the long piston thrusts of Daniel's large phallus. Her pussy filling with his ejaculation as it took her over the edge. "Fuck," she screamed. "Fuck, give it to me. Harder, fuck me harder!"

Daniel smacked Petra on one of her bum cheeks, it was a resounding slap, which left a burnished hand print on her cheek. She squealed in response, obviously delighted. He paid her other cheek a similar compliment, returning to deal similar punishment upon his previous target. With each smack, Petra squealed. Her body quivered as if it were receiving an electric shock. She had placed her hands upon Charlotte's thighs, her filbert nails digging into Charlotte's skin in her excitement. As her breasts were now free to dangle, Charlotte added to Petra's torment by reaching down and squeezing her erect nipples mercilessly. The pain/pleasure that Petra was receiving was intoxicating for her.

Daniel's semi-hard cock, eventually slipped from Petra's cunt as Charlotte watched. Petra's gaping vagina, immediately spilled his ejaculate and Charlotte was keen to waste none of it. She placed her lips about Petra's gaping hole and sucked out his come, slipping her tongue in to clean Petra of Daniel's semen, finally laying back with a huge smile upon her face, which was mirrored by Daniel's.

"Fuck Charlotte," he said. "I tried. I tried to resist you. I tried not to get involved. But how could I possible resist both of you? Though what I am to tell my fiancé now I don't know. She found your pictures in my pocket and already thinks I took them!" He suddenly looked very guilty and forlorn.

"You will simply tell her nothing." Said Petra. "For you were coerced into this. Forced into having sex with us. So technically the blame is not yours. Besides......." A wicked smile formed on her lips. "We may not have finished with you yet; you may well find yourself similarly captured and abused. Would that be so terrible?"