The Kink List Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah and Jason wet the bed.
3.8k words
4.56
845
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is part of a series. You can find the previous chapters if you click on my username. This is the continuing story of Sarah and Jason as they explore their kinks together. This one has Pee and Yoga / Tantra. A strange combination perhaps, but that's how it came together and I liked the building intimacy. Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for future chapters***

Chapter Four

After sex, Sarah made tea and they took it back to bed with them.

They kissed lightly and talked together for a while before falling asleep.

Jason woke at 3am needing the toilet as he seemed to do every night.

He couldn't get out of his side of the bed as it was positioned against the wall. He laid there a while fidgeting slightly, unsure of himself. Then with no other choice, he whispered softly to Sarah, "I need to pee, mind if I climb over?"

"Mmm?" she mumbled sleepily.

"I need the toilet."

"Oh, sure."

Jason put a leg across her and started to lever his way over. Sarah wriggled on to her back as if to help, but grabbed him around the waist and trapped his legs with hers.

"Hey!" He said with a laugh, "come on, let me go I really need to pee."

"Maybe I'm not going to let you go..." she said mischievously

"Come on Sarah!"

Sarah dug her knuckles into his ribs on either side and he squealed.

"Ahh, ok stop stop, I really need to go!"

Sarah just rubbed his ribs again and little shocks ran up his sides.

"Owwf, fuck I'm going piss myself, stop it please!"

Jason's bladder was full to bursting and it was painful being tickled so intensely. His body convulsed and twitched but he was held tightly by her arms and legs. He moaned now in anguish and begged her.

"Please Sarah, I'm actually going to piss on you if you don't let me go."

"Maybe I want you to piss on me...." she said with a husky playful tone.

"What?!" His heart kicked. "Oh fuck Sarah, did we match for pee play?!"

"Yes, and I'm not letting you get out of this bed." she said with a giggle.

Despite a flare of arousal, he said, "Sarah, this isn't just a little pee, I have a full bladder and I could fill a pint glass with it no problem."

Sarah crooned, falling back into her nurse - teacher voice. "It's ok Jason, just let it go."

"I am going to flood your bed if I do."

"I have a sheet underneath to protect the mattress."

Sarah smiled, feeling her clit swell between her legs again and trembling a little with the thrill of it.

Jason couldn't believe they'd matched on this, his mind was reeling.

He tried to relax his muscles and start the flow, eager now and horny as hell. It was harder than he thought to pee in this situation. He closed his eyes and imagined himself going to the toilet normally. Hot wet heat spread across Sarah's belly and pooled at her naval. She gasped as it flowed on to her.

"Ooooo, that feels amazing...oh yeah!"

Jason's pee kept coming, it flowed up over her chest and down over her shoulder to soak the sheets below. It moved slowly across the top sheet of the bed at her back and puddled under her ass. She wriggled in it, savouring the sensation and moaning softly. He laid his body down on hers slowly, still going. They kissed passionately as he soaked them both in a warm heat. It was so dirty and so taboo. His heart was pounding in his chest.

Sarah let go of her own bladder, bearing down hard. She still had her legs wrapped around Jason's hips and her stream hit his cock directly. Heat hit his balls and ran between his thighs. Her piss mixed with his underneath and the amount they produced between them was substantial. A hot, wet, pungent mess of their animal scent surrounded Sarah. It was like taking a bath as her body created a hollow in the mattress and it pooled around her. She moaned loudly with relief and arousal. She turned and brought him down so they could lie in it together, her piss flowing across his hips as her leg lay over his.

Jason pressed himself into her. She cried out and ground herself against his pelvic bone. He thrust quickly and urgently, grunting as their wet flesh slapped together. Sarah squealed, her face an agony of pleasure.

"Oh fuck Jason, that's so hot...." She said, nose to nose with him, her hand on his cheek.

"It feels...so...good."

They kissed, tongues exploring each other, the wet sheets gripping them as they shifted and moved in their hot cocoon. Neither of them was going to last long. A low whine started in Sarah's throat and she panted in his mouth. "I'm going to cum lying in hot piss."

"Oh fuck yes..." he shuddered, thrusting erratically as his own cum filled her. She bucked and grunted, contracting her abs hard as her pelvic floor pulsed and her clit burned with her orgasm.

"Ah, ah ah, yes, fuck!" she said loudly, throwing her head back, mouth wide.

They lay spent together, panting, in a warm pool of their own piss.

Catching his breath first Jason laughed suddenly. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, but it was infectious and she soon joined him.

"That was EPIC!" he said, laughing, with a silly grin on his face. "I think that's the most turned on I have ever been."

"Me too! I came so fast!"

"You're incredible. When you said, 'Maybe I want you to piss on me,' I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

She grinned at him.

"It was fucking hot wasnt it! I've had this sheet on the bed for 6 months now hoping to use it like that."

"Have you ever just wet yourself in bed, when you're alone I mean?" He asked.

"Yes! I did that on the first night I bought it. I came fast then too ha."

"I haven't done that since I was maybe 10 years old" he said. "I have played around in the bath or the shower, but this was something else. The way it felt to do that in your bed..." he shook his head. "Its so naughty, beds are so dry and comfortable, letting go in it was incredible."

"It feels great and it smells so strong." she said, wriggling again under him. "It is getting cold though...Shall we take a shower?"

They peeled themselves out of the bed covers and stood. Sarah balled up the sheets and walked the dripping mass of fabric out of the room.

"One sec."

She returned and led Jason into her en-suite across the heated tile floor.

"Ooh this floor is nice and warm." he said.

"Yeah, I paid extra and had underfloor heating installed when the landlady did the re-fit, it was soooo worth it."

Sarah moved to the wall mounted shower set and turned it on. They got under together and the hot water cascaded over them. Jason looked around for shower gel.

"Oh, I don't have any soap, just shampoo and conditioner. I don't like to use a lot of product on my skin and especially not on my bits, its bad for your PH and kills all the good bacteria."

"Oh right," he said. "Is that why you smell so amazing?'

She smiled, "yes!, of course" and she pushed him playfully on the shoulder.

"I don't use deodorant either so what you get is what I've got. It's all me...Its how we are supposed to be, people use too many products and nobody smells like themselves these days."

Jason's cock was spent, but that didn't stop the little flicker of arousal that ran through him.

Man, she was such an earthy goddess. He was falling for her big time.

"I am going to wash the piss out of my hair though...." she smiled at him with a sexy gleam in her eye.

She let the water run through her long dark curls and ran her hands through it. Stepping out from under the shower, she grabbed her hair product from the shelf above the sink and poured a little shampoo into her hand. She offered the bottle to Jason who took it.

Working it into her hair, she watched as he did the same, looking at the soapy stream running between his hard chest with wonder. No one she had dated had ever had such a good body. He was toned like an athlete and had a light covering of dark hair across his chest and torso, ending in a line, down to his pubic hair. He was so cute, she thought. He really didn't have an agenda and there was an innocence and honesty about him.

They both used a little of the conditioner too, washed it out, and she turned off the water.

She offered him a fresh towel off a heated rack and took another for herself.

"Its still only 4am" she said. "Wanna watch TV by the fire with a cup of tea?"

"That sounds perfect."

"Don't get dressed, I'll give you a blanket instead. I want to look at you naked."

She smirked and walked to the wardrobe in her bedroom. She took out a large quilted comforter and handed it to him. "Go and snuggle down on the sofa and I'll make some tea."

Jason walked through into the living room. He picked up her box of matches and lit four of the candles that lay on the coffee table from last night. He could hear her opening and closing cupboards and the sound of a spoon being dropped into a mug.

A few minutes later, she came into the room still naked herself, carrying a small tray with two cups of tea and a packet of Custard Creams on it. She looked so good he thought, as she bent and placed the tray on the coffee table. He loved the soft hair under her arms and how it matched the long furry hair that covered her pussy. As she bent over a little tuft stuck out behind and he smiled.

"You really do look delicious Sarah."

She wiggled her behind at him invitingly and giggled. "I'm very glad to find someone who appreciates my hairy ass and my furry pits."

Sarah's nipples stood out as she was setting the fire. She was a little cold now. The fire caught easily and flames licked at the small pile of paper, wood and coal she had laid in the grate. She came back over to Jason and climbed under the quilted blanket with him.

"You know," she said. "I don't have any plans today...maybe we can spend it together, naked?"

"Mmmmm, I love the sound of that."

He nuzzled her hair with his nose, just under her ear. Sarah turned to kiss him softly and they huddled together, skin on skin underneath the blanket while the fire crackled and their tea went cold.

Three hours later, the sun crept over the trees outside and light came in around the curtains. Sarah was asleep and Jason was stroking her arm as the fire burned low in the grate. He couldn't remember ever being so comfortable or content. He leant his head in close against her cheek and kissed her softly. She murmured sleepily. The cat had come into the room a while ago and had laid down between their legs on top of the blanket. He stirred now and stretched, arching his back and yawning with a soft purr.

"Mmm, hey Jasper" Sarah said. "Do you want some breakfast, little man?"

"Yes please." Jason said.

"You too huh?"

Giggling, Sarah got up and Jasper followed her eagerly into the kitchen. Jason stretched out, more room available to him on the sofa now and sighed happily. He wondered what else they had matched in their compatibility list. Last night had been incredible. First, her orgasm in the restaurant, then the way she had coached him and talked to him while he wanked himself off. The sex in bed and then the piss...Jesus, what a night. She was so kind and so attractive too. He felt like he'd won the lottery. Pulling the blanket aside, he went to join her in the Kitchen.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder as came up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, wiggled himself between her buttocks and kissed her shoulder.

"Hey! you won't get breakfast if you keep that up" she said reproachfully.

"Mmm ok"

He sat down at the little kitchen table.

She put Jasper's food down on the floor by the back door and then stood to fill a saucepan with water. She cooked boiled eggs and served them on toast with avocado and chilli. They ate in companionable silence, looking up at each other occasionally and making eye contact.

"That was amazing." said Jason.

He sat back in his chair and stretched out, his arms behind his head.

"You're welcome, sexy. I like to do some Yoga after breakfast, would you like to have a go?"

"Mmm I'd like to watch you, but I told you I was rubbish at Yoga..."

"This will be different, I promise."

Jason agreed.

They put their plates in the sink and she led him back to her bedroom.

There was a space on the floor where she practised that had a large soft mat permanently laid under the window. Out of the window Jason could see the rear garden in the daylight now, which was small but mature and not overlooked. Sarah lit a candle on her dressing table and sat crosslegged on the mat. She motioned for Jason to do the same.

"We're gonna start with some breathwork. Place one hand on your genitals and one over your heart. Have you heard of the Chakra system?"

"Uh yeah, I've heard of it but I don't really know what it is."

"The Chakras are the body's energy centres. Energy, lifeforce flows into and out of the body through these centres. If you focus your awareness on these, with the right visualisation and control of your breathing you can cultivate, store and move energy around your body. At times, the body is out-of-balance and working with the chakras can help re-align you. Also through meditation with the same system we can achieve higher states of consciousness and even orgasm.

"Orgasm?" he said, surprised.

"Yes. Although that takes time to master. You can build energy, sexual energy from your root Chakra, which for you is centred around the testes and incorporates the prostate."

"Do you mean I can actually cum from just doing meditation and breathing?"

"Yes, it would take you quite some time, years maybe, certainly months of practice to do that. But you can have a full body orgasm without ejaculation, and that is not only easier to achieve but can also be far more intense." Sarah smiled at the look on Jason's face. "Oh I know how that might sound to you, but it's true!"

"Eastern mysticism and ancient sex secrets you mean then?" he said laughing.

"Basically yes. Humans have evolved over millions of years and we've been having sex and exploring our bodies for just as long. There are secrets, yes, but what I am talking about is more widely available than that. Tantra.

She continued, "Tantra actually means to apply a presence of mind, a gratitude and joy to something. It doesn't have to be sex, it could be walking in the park or eating food you've prepared. But Tantric practice, as it is applied to sex is what most people have heard of.

"Oh..." was all he could say, slightly baffled with the concept.

"We'll just start with centering and balancing our energy. This is just a ritual I like to start my day with. Exhale through your mouth, then take a breath, but slowly, counting to five on the way in, breathing through your nose. Hold it for five seconds, then exhale slowly for five seconds. Then wait five seconds and begin again.

Sarah demonstrated with a calm focused expression on her pretty face.

Jason copied her. "Do I close my eyes?"

"For this ritual, yes. But in Tantric sex we would want eye contact."

Sarah closed her eyes and began another breath. Jason followed along and they continued like this for a minute before she spoke again.

"Now I want you to visualise a pulsing red light inside you, over your genitals and up inside you over your prostate. Imagine this light encompasses all of your sexual organs including your anus and pelvic floor, inside and out.

Jason screwed his face up a little in concentration and Sarah giggled.

"It's ok, you'll get the hang of it. Imagine that the light glows and the pulses increase in intensity, with each breath you take. You are going to raise energy from outside your body, from the air and earth. Feel that energy as a limitless source of raw universal power, a strong sexual creation power and draw it into your body, through the feet to start with, then through the pores of your skin on your feet and legs. Visualise with each breath that your lower body is soaking up the power, wicking it upwards as a dry sponge would when dipped in water. Draw this energy up and allow it to fill your pulsing red energy centre.

Jason followed her instructions and he did feel a tingling pulling warmth move up inside his shins, through his thighs and into groin.

"Oh hey! I feel something."

"You're supposed to be visualising and breathing." Sarah said with mock reproach.

"Ok, ok..." he said and closed his eyes again.

Jason was genuinely surprised to feel something. He didn't doubt that there was a truth in it. But he didn't expect to get a result on his first attempt either. He focused again on his breathing. It felt like he was moving a warm sponge through his leg bones and when it reached his root chakra he felt a hot pulsing inside him.

"Wow, this is incredible."

Sarah smiled warmly.

"If you like that, you're going to love this. We are going to move that energy from your root, through the solar plexus and into your heart chakra. I want you to visualise your solar plexus as a yellow ball of light and your heart chakra as green. There is another, the Sacral chakra but it's so close to the root that I find it easier to visualise those as one larger energy centre.

Jason wasn't sure if he would remember the colours but he was motivated to try. He began the breathing exercise again and visualised the same sponging, pulling action between his groin and up through to his chest. He experienced a rushing sensation, similar to a spike of adrenaline and it spread warmly and across his chest. He felt like he was glowing and was filled with a sense of peace and contentment.

"Mmmm, wow. I can't believe how visceral this feels. I can feel a warmth in my chest. It's like I've just had a really warm cup of tea."

Sarah smiled and watched him with satisfaction. Being able to feel the energy body like that on your first attempt was a good sign. She was going to enjoy working with him on more intimate exercises. She rocked forward on to her knees, leant forward and kissed him lightly.

His eyes flew open in surprise.

"Hey there," She said with a silky tone, smiling.

"Hey"

They kissed passionately. She gently stroked his nipples with the back of her fingers. They bumped between her knuckles and he sighed with pleasure. He had always liked his nipples being touched. He reciprocated, copying her technique and their tongues moved together slowly. There was no rush, it was less heated compared to earlier but it was more intimate somehow. The nipple play seemed to emphasise the warm sensation that had spread through his chest. As she took his nipples between her fingers and pulled downwards gently, he felt a matching tug on his emotions and moaned contentedly in her mouth.

Sarah felt herself unfolding and swelling with heat. She ran her fingers down his firm torso and brushed them gently against his hardening cock, coaxing it to its full length. It was hot and alive in her hand as she gripped it and began softly squeezing. She rubbed her thumb underneath his glans and he moved his hips in response.

Jason cupped her with his palm, pressing gently. He felt her heat and wetness. The pad of his middle finger reached her anus and he rubbed it as he moved his hand in a slow back and forth motion. She shimmied against him and put her arms around him to deepen the kiss. After a long moment, Sarah broke the kiss.

"Look at me."

Jason opened his eyes and met hers.

She knelt, rising up and lowered herself slowly onto him, taking his hard cock piece by delicious piece inside of her. She sighed deeply and he trembled.

Jason was locked by her eyes now, she was hypnotic and her gaze burrowed deep inside his brain.

"Just breathe with me." she said, and it was like she spoke directly to his mind from the inside.

They began their slow breaths again, she rising and falling with them as they matched their pace to its rhythm. It seemed to Jason like five minutes stretched to fill hours, he was totally lost in the moment.

12