The Kink List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now alternate your breath with me, so when I breathe out you take my breath in. Then I'll take yours." She said this in a long exhale and they switched to sync with each other.

This was a totally different sensation. Sarah and Jason felt joined in body, mind and breath as they rode slowly with the pleasure building between them at their core. The change to their breathing had connected them completely and their arousal climbed together.

"I'm gonna cum Jason." Sarah said, her breath catching. "Watch my orgasm and feel it with me."

She moaned, and climaxed with him deep inside her. She clamped her thighs around his midriff and vibrated against him.

Jason was going to cum too, his orgasm approached like an unstoppable force that seemed to follow hers without his consent. She saw it in his eyes, knowing his signs now.

"Yes Jason, fill me." she said and shuddered in his lap.

Jason cock went rigid under full contraction and he felt his seed dribble from the tip before the first pulse. Then it coated her insides and splashed against her cervix in short rapid spurts.

Rocking and coming together, they held each other tightly, foreheads touching and breathing hard.

12