The Kink List Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah visits Jason at Work.
4.6k words
4.88
4.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is part of a series. You can find the rest by clicking on my username. Please leave a review, it really helps. Comments are most welcome. Let me know what you like or dislike about it.***

Chapter Five

When he was back home later that day, Jason obsessed over Sarah. He couldn't stop thinking about her and the time they had spent together. He wished he could spend another night with her, but he had to be up early for work and it would be very physical. He knew he was right to go home and rest but it tormented him anyway. He made himself a cup of tea and took it to bed with him hoping that he would be able to sleep.

Getting in bed and feeling the soft sheets, he had a vivid flashback to pissing on Sarah as she lay under him and his cock swelled. It was a little sore from all the sex but he figured he would sleep better if he got himself off first. He took hold of his glans and slowly moved the foreskin back over them. As the shining, wet head came free he caught the scent of their mingled juices and took in a sharp breath, sudden arousal firing in his brain. He smelled so good. He knew people who would recoil at that, but he'd always loved the way he smelled after sex.

Jason began stroking himself and watched his cock swell to its full length. It felt so good and he focused on the feeling as it pulsed up inside him, seeing again that red ball of energy over his prostate. His roommate was away working so Jason was free to make as much noise as he wanted and he gave himself permission to move and moan without reservation. He thought of how he'd felt when Sarah had lost control in the cafe and his cock twitched in response. Her face as she came had been one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. The panic and embarrassment mixed with arousal in her eyes had been spectacular. He thought also of how, once back at her flat she had encouraged him to masturbate in front of her while she watched. How she had spoken to him and asked bluntly, "are you going to cum?" had been such a thrill. His heart raced now as he felt his orgasm building.

In his mind, he was back there now and she was sat opposite him with her bare breasts on display.

She had said, "You are aren't you? It's ok, you can cum if you need to."

Panting, he felt his muscles contract and he exploded, shooting ropes of cum across his stomach and chest.

Sarah was also thinking about the sex they'd had. She was lying in bed with just an oversized white t-shirt on, her soft breasts two inviting lumps, her nipples raised against the fabric. The t-shirt didn't cover her pussy and the dark triangle of her public hair stood out in stark relief against it. Reaching down she absently fiddled with her clitoris, folding her skin one way then the other over its swollen head. They had fucked in this bed, wet from one anothers hot piss.

She felt herself getting more aroused, moving her hips now in time with her hand. She dipped two fingers between her legs and gathered some of her juices. Moving her fingers up to her face, she smelled them, inhaling deeply before sucking them between her lips, moaning softly.

She had enjoyed giving him instruction in her teacher / nurse voice too. God that had been hot, she thought and took a sharp breath, pressing down on her clit with the palm of her hand and rubbing her opening with a finger in circles as she did so. She had seen videos of Jerk Of Instruction and loved the power play in it. There was something so 'Mrs Robinson' to these videos and she had wanted to try it with other boyfriends before. Jason was perfect though. He had been a little nervous and shy, it had turned her on big time.

She took out her dildo and sucked on it, allowing her spit to coat it for lubrication and then she pushed it up inside herself. She had the length of it fully inserted and ground herself against the silicon testicals, feeling its realistic head press against the walls of her vagina. Sarah began to breathe more deeply now as she imagined it was Jason's cock that thrust in and out of her. She could hear the sound of her own wetness, as she moved the toy faster and felt her orgasm approaching. With little panting breaths she rubbed her clit and thrust her hips, waves of hot pleasure bursting from between her legs and shooting up her spine.

The next day, Sarah decided to visit Jason at work. She had finished her emails for the day and wanted to see him before her yoga class later. She knew where his troop rehearsed and, already dressed in her leggings and sports gear, she got in her car and drove out of town. When she arrived, she pulled up behind one of the large wagons and parked next to a pair of horses that were tied by generous lengths of rope, the large animals contentedly munching on bails of hay.

Sarah walked around to the front of the old wagon and climbed the steps to its brightly painted little wooden door. She knocked and waited.

"Come in!" a female voice shouted from inside.

Sarah pulled the door open.

There was a pretty girl sitting in front of a large dressing room mirror with bulbs around the outside, doing her makeup. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi there" said Bronwyn. "Can I help?" and then, "Oh! Are you Sarah?"

"Yes, hi, nice to meet you."

"I'm Bronwyn, I work with Jason during the final part of the show. I ride those two horses out there while the acrobats are swinging on and off their trapeze. Jason told me all about you this morning, I think he's quite smitten ha ha."

"Oh, yeah?" Said Sarah awkwardly.

"One hundred percent," said Bronwyn. "Hes not stopped talking about you for a couple of days now, you must be having some great sex!"

"Oh..." Sarah said, her cheeks burning.

"Lol, sorry, I have no filter. I'm just jealous I guess, my boyfriend has never been to visit me at work. Jason is in the big top working with the guys, but I think he is due a break."

"Ok, great, thanks Bronwyn, it was nice to meet you."

Sarah left, still a little flustered and walked over to the big top across the little makeshift paddock. She went in through the front of the huge canvas tent and down between the raised seating, towards the ring.

Jason stood in the ring chatting with 3 other guys, all wearing leotards.

It was a hot look Sarah thought. Not conventional for sure, but hot. She could see the shape of their cocks clearly through the fabric and she felt a little spark of arousal in her clit as she got a good look. They all had incredible bodies, the sort you really only get from gymnastics or something similar.

"Hey Jason!"

She walked up and stood just behind the raised safety barrier. This was just a ring of straw bales that had been covered with cloth.

"Oh hey!" Jason's face lit up as he turned to face her. "Guys this is Sarah."

The three guys all introduced themselves with friendly smiles and gave Jason a good natured ribbing for having his girlfriend to visit.

"Yeah yeah! I'm just going to take my break guys, I'll be back after lunch."

He helped Sarah over the barrier and led her under the curtain, through to the back stage area.

"Its great to see you, I've been thinking about you all day." He said, a silly grin still on his face.

"You don't mind? I've always loved the circus and couldn't resist sneaking a look behind the scenes."

"I don't mind at all, it's great to have you here. I'll give you a tour."

They walked through to a dressing room with costumes, wigs and brightly painted wooden boxes that were part of the show. Sarah loved the smell inside the big top. There was hay spread on the floor all throughout the backstage area and in the centre of the ring. The air inside smelled sweet and fragrant. She could smell the horses and leather too, mixed with sweat and talc. It was a heady cocktail.

"Whats this for?" Sarah asked with a giggle, picking up a thick wooden handle with a rounded end.

"Its just for juggling," Jason replied with a smile, "this is a family show, get your mind out of the hay..."

"I'd like to fuck you in the hay." she said softly with a gleam in her eye.

She stepped in close and ran her hands up his muscular chest to rest them on his shoulders. She could feel the definition and body heat through the silky fabric and it made her wet for him. She ran one hand down and cupped him gently, holding his bulging pouch as she kissed him softly on the lips.

"I've wanted to cup you like this since I first saw those photos in your profile." she said in a low conspiratorial voice.

Jason's cock twitched and started to swell as blood rushed to his organ. He pulled her in and deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted like hot fruit, raspberries and apricots. He let his hands fall to her bottom and gripped her firmly, thrusting against her hand.

"Come with me." he said suddenly, breaking the kiss and pulling her towards a side room.

There was only a curtain separating it from the rest of the big top, but inside was a good size with tables arranged around three sides. On these were assorted equine items, saddles, leather straps with polished silver buckles, stiff brushes and a range of oils, cleaning liquids and materials. The smell of horses was strong here.

"This is where Bronwyn tacks up the horses, cleans and brushes their coats and generally stores her stuff for the show." Jason explained.

"I met her! She is doing her makeup in the wagon out front."

"We should have some privacy in that case. No one comes in here except Bronwyn."

She grinned and slipped her hand inside his pouch. She bit her lip as she pulled his cock free and it hung, semi erect in the soft light. The head of his cock was just emerging from his foreskin and it looked fucking incredible. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. He tasted delicious. The skin of his cock was salty with sweat and smelled strongly of sex, he had clearly not showered since they'd last been together. He grew to full hardness in her mouth and fisted his hands in her hair.

She loved having a cock in her mouth, she loved everything about it. She loved the way it felt as he hardened. She loved the contour and shape of him between her lips and at the back of her throat.

She looked up and into his eyes hungrily. He moaned and thrust deeper, trying not to go too far but unable to resist giving her a little more of himself. It felt incredible. Her mouth was so hot and wet on his cock. She let him slip out with a pop and it spring back against his belly. Bending lower she ran her tongue up the length of his shaft and licked his frenulum. The heat and movement of her tongue on his most sensitive nerve endings, on the little clit-like bundle of skin underneath his glans was pure ecstasy. Jason gasped with pleasure and curled his toes inside his soft leather shoes.

"Come down here with me."

Sarah pulled him to the hay strewn floor of the tack room.

Bronwyn was looking for her boots. She'd taken them off after her own rehearsal earlier as they were tight and bit into her ankles. She scanned the ring from left to right but couldn't see them.

"Has anyone seen my boots?" she asked the acrobats who were sat on the barrier eating their lunch together.

"Oh they're in the tack room," said Callum, who had red hair and freckles on his face. "we cleared away our stuff and they were left on the barrier so I put them away for you."

"Oh great, thanks Callum"

Bronwyn moved through the curtain to the backstage area. As she got close to the tack room, her steps undetectable on the hay, she heard a moan and a gasp. She stopped dead and listened hard, her ear pressed close to the left side of the curtain.

"Oh fuck yeah, I want you in me." Sarah said on a deep exhale.

Bronwyn's mouth fell open.

Oh shit that's so hot! she thought.

Her heart hammering in her chest, she peaked around the edge of the heavy fabric and saw Jason line his cock up between Sarah's legs and press himself into her. Bronwyn's hand went to her crotch and she rubbed herself through her jodhpurs, watching them fucking on the floor. There was hay in Sarah's hair and her left breast was visible where Jason had freed it. He was now working the other out from under her top and lowered his head, taking her nipple in his mouth.

Jason began thrusting his cock deeply inside Sarah, his balls slapping gently against her buttocks underneath as his pace increased. Sarah whimpered and gripped his hips, pulling him back inside every time he withdrew. They kissed passionately.

Bronwyn was tucked in between curtain folds and had one eye to a gap, which gave her a perfect view of the couple. She had a hand in her pants now, furiously rubbing her clit and massaging her left breast through her shirt with the other. Her breathing wasn't as loud as the two lovers but it came in hitching gasps as she felt wetness soak into her underwear.

Sarah's orgasm was close and fisting her hand in Jason's hair, she looked into his eyes with a feral lust.

"You're going to make me cum." she said in a shaky breath.

He had been trying to hold his own orgasm at bay but her words and the look on her face pushed him hurtling over the edge.

"I'm coming right now." he said suddenly.

"Oooh yeah, fuuckk...." Sarah wrapped her legs tightly around him as she felt his hot seed spurting inside her and then she came hard. She was grinding her clit against his pubic bone as the muscular contractions pulsed and danced.

Bronwyn was leaning to get the best view. She felt herself tip and she grabbed the curtain to steady herself. Jason saw the movement out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to look. He saw a face and pushed himself up quickly, his cock pulling free, their combined juices slipping from her to pool in the hay below.

"What the fuck?!" he said in a shocked whisper.

"Huh?" said Sarah, who hadn't seen anything.

"Fucking Bronwyn, watching us from behind the curtain."

"Oh shit!"

Sarah fumbled her clothing back into place and picked bits of hay from her hair.

"Its ok," Jason reassured her, "she probably enjoyed the show, she's pretty open about sex, let's go and see her."

They brushed themselves off and went out across the paddock to the wagon. Jason didn't knock, he just pushed the door open and walked in. Bronwyn was sitting at the mirror again trying to look innocent with a little pot of foundation in one hand, and a brush in the other.

"Enjoy the show?" he said with a wicked smile.

"What?" she replied, but her colour was still too high to be convincing.

"Oh come on Bron, I saw you at the curtain, you were watching us."

"Fucking hell, I'm sorry Jay, I was just looking for my boots, how was I supposed to know you two would be rolling around in the hay?"

"Come on Bron I know you too well, you stayed and watched didn't you?"

Bronwyn's face went even further up the red scale, her cheeks burning and she cast her eyes down.

"No, I...I just needed my boots."

Jason laughed and she looked up at him, a nervous smile starting at the corners of her mouth.

"How much did you see?"

"Um, quite a bit." she replied, then emboldened a little, "You have great tits Sarah."

Sarah blushed too now.

"Oh....thankyou."

"Well, you certainly wont need to ask me so many questions about my sex life as you've had a front row seat." Jason said with a wide grin.

"It was so hot!" Bronwyn said finally dropping any pretence and shaking off her initial embarrassment at being caught snooping.

"I've never, I mean, I haven't ever seen a couple have sex before, you know, live and in person, and I couldn't look away, sorry guys."

Jason cocked his head and looked at her. She was pressing her thighs together rhythmically and biting her bottom lip. He'd wondered if she had gotten off while she watched, but she obviously hadn't and was still turned on.

"I think we need to even things up a little..." he said cryptically.

"Huh?" said Sarah.

"What do you mean, even things up?" said Bronwyn, a worried look on her face now. "My boyfriend would probably love an audience, but I can't tell him about this! You can't be serious Jay, it was an accident!"

"No, not that Bron. You're squeezing your thighs together, you obviously didn't get yourself off quickly enough back there...I think you should finish the job now."

"WHAT!! No way! Fuck you Jay, there is no way I'm doing anything, it was an accident."

"Hmm" said Sarah, picking up his line of questioning.

"You HAVE just watched us cumming in the hay together...what was it you said earlier, you have no filter...well I think you should get yourself off while WE watch you."

She was smiling wickedly.

"You want me to finger myself in front of you?" Bronwyn said incredulously.

But her words didn't match her body language. She had been close to cumming when she was caught looking at them and her clit was jumping in little spasms as she pressed her legs together again. She had always had voyeuristic tendencies and this whole situation had her heart beating fast.

"I'll bet you're wet right now aren't you" said Sarah in her teacher / nurse voice.

"Oooh, are you?" Said Jason with undisguised delight.

"Well of course I am, I just watched the two of you going at it like rabbits! What do you expect!, yes I am turned on and yes, I am wet. Is that what you want to hear!?" she said with an attempt to control the conversation, going red again.

"No, what we want is to see you relieve yourself..." he said, "it's only fair."

"You can't seriously expect me to masturbate while you watch?"

Her voice shook a little.

"Even this is turning you on isn't it?" said Sarah enjoying herself now. "You're all worked up, I can hear it in your voice..."

Bronwyn blushed and she lowered her face again. She was still squeezing her legs together and didn't appear to know she was doing it.

"You're doing it again," said Jason.

She held her legs still and looked up at him with defiance in her eyes.

"So let me get this straight. You guys want to stand there and watch me wank myself off?" she said, a touch of arousal mixed in with her incredulity.

"Yes" said Sarah and Jason in unison.

"You hid and watched us fucking in the Tack room, I think its fair enough" Jason added.

Bronwyn let out a deep breath she had been holding, "Ok Ok, fine!"

She moved her hand down between her legs. She rubbed her crotch self consciously and looked down at her knees.

"We want you to look at us Bronwyn." said Sarah.

Bronwyn turned her face up to them and she was bright red with embarrassment.

She continued rubbing herself over the top of her clothes.

"No, I think we need to see all of you." Said Jason, "Take off your trousers and underwear."

"Oh come on!" she protested, mouth open in shock.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you not see Jason's hard cock slipping in and out of my pussy back there?"

Sarah giggled.

Out of excuses and with no way to counter that argument, Bronwyn realised she was screwed. Resigned, she stood and started unbuttoning her Johdpurs.

"Oooh, I can see your wetness showing through!" Said Sarah. "That's so fucking hot!"

She blanched and looked down at her crotch with a frown.

Sarah was right. There was a coin sized wet spot between her legs. The thought that her arousal was so obvious just made it worse and she felt more of her fluids leaking into her underwear. She had shaved recently for the first time in years as her boyfriend loved going down on her smooth, bald pussy. But she had always been quite wet when aroused and the baldness made this much harder to hide as her pants rode tightly against her without the hair as a barrier. She'd have to start using panty liners, she thought miserably.

"I love those Jodhpurs," said Jason. "Riding gear is always a turn on for me."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!" Bronwyn snapped.

"Oh come on Bron, you're so turned on by what you saw us doing that you're practically ready to cum in your pants. Don't pretend you're not hot right now, the evidence is right there."

12