The Kink List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands shaking a little now, Bronwyn pulled her jodhpurs down and slipped them off over her feet. She sat back down and placed her hand over her crotch, as much to hide it from them as to touch herself.

"Open your legs and let us see," see Sarah, "you've seen all of us."

Bronwyn could feel her clit throbbing with pent up arousal and it lent her some courage. She opened her legs.

"Take your hand away and look at us, not at the floor." Jason said.

She looked up at them both and could see a renewed lust in their eyes. Taking her hand away, she sat with her legs open wide and let them see her soaking white panties. They were simple, no frills, the sort of thing she usually wore when riding or working out. There was a large wet patch that covered her pussy almost up to her clit.

Without taking her eyes off them, Bronwyn began to stroke herself between the legs in little circles with her fingers. Her breath hitched and she opened her legs even more, growing more brazen as the arousal built and her brain fogged over with it, inhibition leaving her now with every sweep of her hand.

"Oooh.." she said with a little involuntary shiver.

"I want to see your clit Bron" Said Jason with a low husky voice, it was so hot to see his cute co-worker masturbate in front of him.

"Yeah take your pants off and let us see your pussy." Sarah added, her own voice a little shaky now too.

Bronwyn brought her knees together and lifting her cute butt, she pulled her pants down and kicked them off. Jason stooped to pick them up.

"Hey!" she cried.

He brought them up to his nose and smelled her. Little globs of thicker juices clung to the fabric and he smeared them around with his thumb, eyes closed.

"Oh fuck you smell so good Bron." he said and handed them to Sarah.

"Mmmm, lovely, are you ovulating?" she said, her own hand between her legs now.

Bronwyn didn't answer. The sight of them smelling her, inhaling her, rubbing her juices on the fabric was like fire in her brain. She opened her legs and her bald pussy lips parted, showing her hot pink vagina that was dripping with fluids. Her hand went straight to her clit and she starting rubbing it more enthusiastically, throwing her head back and whimpering.

"Oh yeah...does it feel good Bronwyn?" Sarah asked with lust on her face.

"Mhmm, ah fuck." she moaned in reply.

Bronwyn dipped first one, then two fingers into her open vagina and brought her left hand down to continue rubbing at her clit. She began thrusting her hips up and pressing her fingers in and out of herself.

"Unnghh" she moaned.

"You are so hot Bronwyn," said Sarah now rubbing herself openly as she stood watching.

Jason's cock was hard again and stood out clearly in his leotard. Bronwyn was looking at it as she fingered herself, mouth open and panting in short urgent breaths.

"Do you like looking at Jason's cock Bronwyn?" Sarah said in a low voice, almost a whisper.

"Mmm...y yes" she said in a breathy, shaky voice.

Sarah reached down and took it out, pulling the skin back to expose his glans. It was at eye level for Bronwyn and she gasped.

"I want you to tell us when you are about to cum Bronwyn." said Jason.

Going bright red she nodded shyly, panting. A strand of her juices stretched downwards and didn't break even when it touched the floor of the wagon at her feet.

She couldn't believe this was happening, she was wanking in front of Jason and his girlfriend and she was dripping wet. This was so fucking hot and Jason's cock was twitching and bobbing only a foot from her face. She was going to cum any second. She stopped moving her fingers, suddenly nervous.

"Whats the matter?" said Sarah.

"I...I'm close and..." she could hardly speak, her words broken and fragmented as she was teetering on the brink of orgasm, a worried frown on her pretty face and her breath hitching.

"That's good, we want to see you cum, keep going." Sarah said reassuring her.

"I'm...embarrassed."

Her cheeks were crimson red underneath her heavy lustful eyes. She slowly began circling her clit again, almost involuntarily. It was swollen and hot under her fingers. She could feel the orgasm, it was already there, just under the surface, waiting. She would only need to make a couple more strokes and she'd come regardless. It wouldn't matter who was watching, she would have no choice.

"You're about to cum aren't you?" Sarah said in the same sultry, enquiring voice she'd used with Jason. "Its already too late isn't it?"

She reached down and lifted her chin so she looked directly into her face only inches between them. Bronwyn felt herself tip over the edge as she looked into Sarah's eyes, the pupils were large like dark pools.

"I'm gonna cum." she said suddenly, her hot breath against Sarah's face.

Her muscles contracted and a stream of her juices ran down to the wooden seat underneath her. She lifted her feet and brought her heels in, pussy open wide as her anus winked at them.

"Oh that's so hot!" said Jason with a look of genuine appreciation as much as arousal.

Bronwyn's orgasm rippled through her and shuddering in spasm, she lowered her legs, pressing her clit hard with the palm of her hand. Holding her breath she looked between the two watchers, embarrassment and primal need etched on her pretty, sweat covered face as she came harder than she had ever done before.

"Wow!"

Sarah was in awe.

"That was fucking amazing Bronwyn, thank you for sharing!"

Bronwyn closed her legs and lent forward with her head in her hands breathing hard.

Jason looked at Sarah, worried. But Bronwyn giggled suddenly and the tension broke.

"Oh my God! That was incredible. I came SO hard."

12