The Kink Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling before Miss Anna, she informed us of our new roles at the resort. What it meant to wear red, and more importantly, the punishments for failing to uphold the honour of wearing such a prestigious colour. She smiled as we both agreed, promising to be good girls, satisfied at her new maids. Each given our duties for the day, we were ushered out of the back rooms, and into the waiting arms of the resort.

Mistress Rachel, as she now had me call her, tightly squeezed my new clit, informing me that I would find out exactly what she had in store for me later that night. Aching, horny, excited, and blushing, I clicked my heels along the polished floor, heading to my first assignment. The entire lobby of guests at The Kink Retreat looked at the deep red maids going opposite directions, the hunger and excitement in their eyes not lost on me.

Between the attention, feeling the beautiful dress around me, hearing the click of my heels as I walked, and the intense need I felt in my clit, I simply couldn't help but smile.