Wanted: Maid (Male) Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man gets familiar with the lady of the house.
1.4k words
4.58
44k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers

***

"You've had a long day. Why don't you take a nap in your new bedroom? It's yours after all." I was led away by the hand.

***

I was in a dark room, on my knees. My cock felt more erect than I'd ever thought possible. I looked down. A delicate red-nailed foot was rubbing my crotch.

"Oh honey, I love seeing your little bulge tenting your panties." Madeline's voice echoed in the darkness.

I looked again. My cock was pressing outward from the tight holdings of her black panties. The ones I'd cum all over...in front of her and the husband I didn't even know.

"Do you like my ruby nail polish baby? Oh, but it's not nearly as pretty as yours..."

As my eyes jolted to my feet, I saw that my small toes had been painted the pinkest of pinks. What was going on?

"Pink really is your color, isn't it my dear? I'm sure you've known all along. Somewhere, in some corner of your psyche: the need to express your soft, innocent self. Covering up your need to be held, to cry, with paper-thin boyishness. But that boyishness: just another form of all-too-common femininity--wearing baggy clothes to hide your insecurities...social isolation as a cover for your hidden lusts."

"In short: pink, the perfect shade for our girly maid, no? It goes so well with your pale white skin. Though...my toes seem to be matching those blushing cheeks of yours about now. So, so innocent, and so easy to corrupt..."

***

Sweating, I awoke. Madeline was patting my hair. It felt for a moment that she had been in two places at once.

"You really are the nervous sort, aren't you baby?" Her eyes made me melt with her care, and my arousal. I felt she could see not just through me, but, worse and somehow better, inside me.

I nodded. I felt like a child. To her, I suppose I was, in a sense.

"Somebody sure had a rough day yesterday," she pouted. "So let's try and take it easy today. I took the liberty of changing you out of my dirty panties again. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you liked it."

"No--no, nothing like--"

She shushed me with her finger over my mouth. "It's okay, I'm just teasing. To be honest, I...have a confession dear. Can I trust you?"

I nodded a bit too earnestly.

"That means not telling my husband," she said severely with a finger pointed my way and mischievous, teasing grin.

I paused. I wasn't sure what that would mean. And I didn't exactly want to get on a guy like that's bad side. But, she started talking again before I could respond.

"Seeing you cum inside my panties--well--really made me feel some things. I haven't felt a rush like that in...some time. I want to try it again to see if I can figure out why it turns me on so much." She giggled.

This gorgeous woman wanted me to cum in front of her again? The idea astounded me. I'd hardly ever thought anyone could be attracted to me, let alone someone like her. But, part of me wondered if that was what this was even about. Why did panties need to be involved?

"Uh, I don't know...do panties really need to be a part of it?"

"Oh, well, they don't, but...that's part of what I think I find so exciting." She seemed disappointed already.

"I'm...I'm not sure I understand."

"Well, it was worth a shot," she let out, quickly dejected.

Had I just let this opportunity pass that quickly? I wasn't sure what I wanted. "Wha-wait!"

"Oh?" she looked at me like a cat waiting to pounce.

I leaned further into the bed, the mattress nearly swallowing my body, as I curled into myself. She'd taken only that much as an acquiescence.

"Don't worry, my husband won't mind," she winked. She leaned forward to whisper in my ear. Her smooth hair brushed against my cheek and agape mouth, her unavoidable cleavage pressed into me; I could feel her warm breath raising the hairs on my neck while my own disappeared into the air.

"Baby, you see," her hand went to my blanket-covered groin, "you're already wearing another pair of my panties. My whitest pair, with a pretty pink bow on the front."I blanched.

She rubbed up and down as I shivered and slowly started to moan. "I think that's what suits an innocent little cutie like you. Now, don't make your panties wet too soon. Humping against my hand like a naughty little girl."

Girl?

"Oh, but that's it. Just like how I used to hump my pillow in college. My pretty panties riding up my ass, my clit nuzzled between the pillow by them. Fuck! Mmnhh," she let out a slightly unhinged shriek followed by a laugh and began to stroke my outline against the white panties.

"Maybe you're feeling the same way now? Unable to control yourself?" Wild eyes looked back at mine. "Thinking about your boyfriend's fleshy cock going in and out of your painted lips--mmm, well maybe not that part."

"Let's peel of those panties from your shaft for now. Oh, how cute!"

Frozen by the auditory and visual overstimulation, I couldn't digest the strange mixture of insecurity and pride I had started to feel.

"I love, love, love how well you fit inside my panties, darling. It makes me so wet." She reached inside her own panties and began to cover my cock with her wetness, again, and again. Stroking me intensely from there on. "Your little guy is almost as white as the panties. I'm so jealous of your soft, ivory skin."

It's like I had been inside her! I felt like so much less of a virgin than I had started out the week.

"Okay, baby, I think you're warmed up enough to take over. Start stroking yourself in your panties! Maybe you need a touch more lube. She spat into her hand and coated my rigid cock."

"Keep stroking. I love how the lace outlines your pretty balls. And how your cockhead barely peeks out, even with the panties pulled back so you can touch yourself."

Why would she say that? What kind of woman was this?

"Oh, I think somebody's losing some momentum though. Doesn't this turn you on, or maybe you're just nervous again?"

I nodded ever so slightly.

"Maybe I can help hmm?" Her hand trailed it's way up my neck and then a finger began tracing my lips--back and forth; back and forth. I immediately began to harden again. I didn't know what I was feeling. But, I loved it. And then, her fingertip slowly pressed it's way into my waiting mouth. Instinctively, I sucked and squeezed it with my sensitive lips

"Mmm,"she sighed. "I didn't even have to ask. I think a certain someone has an oral fixation."

What that meant, I didn't know. But I was in ecstasy.

"You let me in so easily, honey. I think part of you needs this..."

All the while I was tugging on my hardness like a crazy person.

"Mmm, we're not gonna have any accidents are we? Let's see if you can go a little longer than last time, little guy, she looked down again at my--her--panties. I wonder what made you spill your cummies last time, hmm? Was it my husband's big, strong hands kneading into your soft flesh? Wearing a woman's panties, in front of another man no less? Or, was it? Could it have been? Just the panties themselves? Feeling like a girl?

A moan like I was dying lurched from somewhere deep inside me. And at the same time, Madeline pinned my hand down on the bed as the other pulled her panties back over my now erupting penis.

"Ngh, n--n--no, not like--" the words caught in my throat as I writhed and felt goosebumps in places I didn't know I had them.

"That's it sweetie, release all of those cummies into your pretty panties. That's where it belongs, mmm. Doesn't that feel good? Oooh, it's still coming," she gasped and let out a little shriek of excitement. "But, honestly, a trickle compared to with my husband...maybe we need to wait longer next time..."

"Wait--what--" I felt cheated, robbed. All the tension was subsiding but my release was, I don't know, postponed.

"You agreed to cum inside your panties, remember silly?"

I could have been inside a surface for all the heat coming off of my body. A gentle hand cupped my chin. "It's okay, baby. I've actually met boys like you before. Being girly makes you cum," she smiled wide.

PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers