The Kinky Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom is supportive of son’s newly revealed fetish.
4.1k words
4.56
79.8k
89

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John awoke next to his mother the next morning. He still couldn't believe they had sex. He also couldn't believe that his mother had told him that everyone in the family was bisexual, including his dad and sister. He looked over and noticed his mother was still asleep, currently situated on her stomach.

Feeling bold and naughty, John rested his hand on her lower back. Jasmine stirred but didn't wake. He moved his hand down to her soft buns, caressing them. With his middle finger, he pushed between her cheeks, finding the warm hole in her ass with his finger tip. He proceeded to rub her anus softly, wanting desperately to sink it inside. Before he could, Jasmine shifted and turned to her son, forcing John to retract from the anal massage.

Jasmine smiled at her son as he brought the lucky finger close and treated himself to the smell of her ripe ass.

"Did you really just smell your finger after rubbing it on my asshole, sweetie?" She asked.

"Yep. I've dreamt about smelling your ass for years, mom. That's one of my biggest fetishes is anything to do with buttholes. Anytime I see a girl with a nice butt, I immediately wonder how it smells and what it tastes like."

Jasmine winked at him. "You're going to fit right in with the rest of the family then." She said. "We're all anal freaks."

John took the opportunity to be blunt. "So can I fuck you in your ass, mom?"

Jasmine smiled. "I promise to let you bend me over and have your way with me very soon, honey."

She placed her hand between her son's legs and felt his erection. Her index finger traced up the underside of John's shaft, causing his penis to twitch. Jasmine giggled at her son's reaction, moving her hand lower and sliding her own finger against John's buttcrack.

"I know you were a virgin before last night." She said. "But have you ever played with your own bottom? Ever shoved any toys in there?"

"No." John answered, almost in a dejected tone. "I've tried rubbing it and a few times I tried to get a finger in there, but it's just so tight."

Jasmine pulled her hand back, resting it once more on his thigh. "That's okay, honey. It just needs some practice. Mommy can help you with that. Daddy too."

Sitting up and tossing the covers aside, John watched his mother stand up out of bed, his eyes glued to her ass and that special place between her legs. He involuntarily moaned when he saw her opening her underwear drawer.

"Can't we just spend the day naked, mom?" He asked.

Jasmine turned her head back to him with a smile. "There's plenty of time for us to fuck, sweetheart. First we need breakfast."

"Fine."

"Wanna help mommy pick out her panties?" Jasmine asked, offering a compromise.

John got out of bed and joined his mother at her bureau, his cock still rock hard. He marveled at his mother's selection of underwear. So many cuts, so many fabrics. Just feeling the material against his skin made his manhood ache with desire. He finally settled on a purple satin thong.

Jasmine smirked at him as she put it on. "You just want my ass to hang out, you dirty boy."

John couldn't disagree as he smiled. "Mom, can I tell you something?"

"Anything, honey. What is it?"

"It's a fetish I don't think you know about yet." John told her.

Jasmine leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "You can tell me anything, baby. We don't kink shame around here. We're very much a... we'll try anything at least once... kind of family."

Her words helped John relax. He hadn't shared this with anyone before. He took a deep breath and said, "Sometimes I get turned on thinking about... well, when I think about..."

"Yes? What is it?"

"...can I wear a pair of your panties, mom?" He asked.

Jasmine smiled at her son. "Look at you. I never took you for a crossdresser." She looked him up and down with a renewed pride, certainly not the least bit put off by his request. "I bet you'll look great in a cute little pair of panties."

John blushed. "You really think so?"

"Sure!" She said. "But you're a little on the slender side. My underwear might be too loose on you."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, honey!" Jasmine said. "I think your sister left some clothes here when she moved away for school. Let's go check and have a look at your sister's underwear. Does that sound okay?"

John perked back up. "Okay, mom."

Jasmine led the way and John followed, his eyes watching his mother's buttocks the entire time. The purple material of the thong was mostly hidden in the crack of her voluptuous ass, with just peeks here and there as her hips swayed. John's penis was still fully erect considering his mother hadn't really put on much clothing per se. Her fake but beautiful breasts also swung freely from her chest, and John noticed that her nipples displayed her own excitement as they reached his sister's underwear drawer.

It wasn't as full as his mother's wardrobe of undergarments, but there was still a good 1/3 of the drawer occupied with soft, delicate feminine intimates. John held up a pair of white cotton tanga panties.

"How about these mom?" John asked.

"Those are nice, honey." Jasmine replied, still rummaging through the drawer. "But I think we should find something a bit more girly."

His mother's words caused John's erection to twitch. Not only was she understanding of his fetish, but encouraging as well. Jasmine pulled out a pair of cotton panties as well, but they were bikini cut and best of all... they were pink.

"Here we go!" Jasmine exclaimed. "You can try these!"

She handed the underwear to her son and noticed that his penis was still rock hard.

"Well they won't fit very well until we take care of that thing." Jasmine said with a giggle. "Come with me to the kitchen, I have an idea."

Once in the kitchen, Jasmine opened one of the cabinets and took out a shot glass. She then handed the glass to her son.

"Here you go." She said. "Jerk your cock off into the glass, sweetie."

John set his sister's panties on the counter as he held the glass in front of his erection. With his other hand he slowly began to stroke himself.

"That's it. Good boy. Show mommy how you play with yourself."

Jasmine was enthralled watching her son masturbate in front of her. She fought the urge to give her own crotch a workout and instead moved beside her son. She placed one hand on his abdomen and her other hand she placed on his rear, rubbing his cheeks in a loving manner as he continued to stroke.

"Very good boy. Your penis is so beautiful, sweetie."

With her hand now on her son's buttcrack, she used her finger to push against his anus. John moaned at the added sensation his mother was providing.

"You like that?" She asked. "You like when mommy plays with your tight, little hole?"

"Hell yeah, mom." John said. "That feels awesome."

Jasmine kept rubbing John's wrinkled hole vigorously as his strokes got faster. John felt his orgasm building and with a grunt, the first blast of cum shot out and into the glass.

"There you go." Jasmine encouraged. "Drain those balls for mommy."

John added three more spurts to the glass, followed by a few extra droplets. Jasmine took the glass and set it on the counter. Leaning down, she delicately sucked the remaining residue from the tip of her son's softening cock.

"That's better." Jasmine said, referring to her son's penis becoming flaccid. "Now go ahead and try on your sister's underwear."

John stepped into the pink panties and pulled them up. Jasmine felt the crotch, checking the fit. She turned John around to see how they looked on his bottom and she smiled.

"I knew it." She said. "You look fabulous in those panties, darling."

"Thanks, mom."

Jasmine proceeded to make scrambled eggs for breakfast and they both sat down together at the kitchen table once the meal was ready. Before they began eating, Jasmine set the shot glass of cum next to John's plate.

With a naughty grin, Jasmine told him, "Go ahead and pour that on your eggs."

"Really?"

"Yes, baby." She said. "If you're going to be joining our family adventures, you need to up your sperm consumption. We don't waste a drop."

John was turned on by his mother's suggestion and happily poured his own spunk over his eggs. He shook the glass to get as much out as he could, and then without being prompted licked the remaining goo from the inside of the glass.

"That's my boy!" Jasmine exclaimed with glee. "Now don't let those eggs get cold. After breakfast I'm taking you on a special shopping trip."

John wasted no time devouring his cum-covered eggs. After breakfast, they both went to get dressed for their mother son outing.

***

John and Jasmine had stuck to their chosen underwear choices from earlier, but obviously couldn't go out in public wearing only panties.

John had decided to keep it simple in jeans and a t-shirt, while Jasmine opted to show off her body in black leggings and a pink crop top that came down to just above her belly button.

Jasmine arrived at the destination and parked the car, the two of them getting out. She had brought her son to the adult toy store now that he was finally old enough to go inside.

"Don't feel bad if you start to get turned on in there." She explained. "It can be pretty exciting your first time."

They approached and John held the door open for his mother. As she walked past he helped himself to a handful of her ass.

Once inside, John was in awe. He was like a kid in a candy store. An adult candy store. The first section they went to was where they kept the dildos.

"Since you haven't sucked a cock yet, you should start practicing." Jasmine told her son. "Have a look at the dildos and pick out a penis you'd like to put in your mouth."

Her words sent a thrill through John's body. He loved how blunt and dirty his mother was. John carefully inspected the toys. The variety was incredible. Black, white, brown. Small, large. Slim, thick. Every mixture one could imagine. After reviewing, John made his choice: a realistic dildo modeled after an 8", white, circumcised penis. He handed the package to his mother.

"Great choice, honey!" She said proudly. "This is very close to your dad's cock."

Next they went to the section containing anal toys. Vibrators, beads, and all sorts of other things.

"We need to start getting that little booty of yours ready for penetration, so I think one of these beginner butt plug sets would be perfect." Jasmine explained, reaching out and grabbing a set of three different sized plugs. "You can also never have too much lube. Grab one of those big bottles."

John grabbed the lube and then headed to the movie section. Jasmine wanted him to have a video he could watch and try to emulate, so they picked out a gloryhole DVD for when John practiced on his dildo. The whole experience had John starting to strain against his pink panties with excitement.

"Almost done." Jasmine said.

She lead John over to the lingerie section. There were panties, costumes, bondage gear, and plenty more.

"Go ahead and pick out a special pair of panties, honey."

John again looked over the selection, finally settling on a pair of purple underwear that were crotch less and open back.

"Nice. Full access!" Jasmine joked. "Grab one for your sister too. I think it'd be cute to see you and Chanel in matching panties."

John grabbed a second box and they proceeded to the checkout. John blushed when he saw the blond girl at the counter. Her name tag said "Lily" and she was young and beautiful. She looked to be about 5'4" and couldn't have been much more than 105 pounds. Her breasts were small but her smile and body made up for it.

As they set their items on the counter, Jasmine casually told her son, "This will be a great way to start training you to take dick."

"Mom!"

"What, honey?" Jasmine asked. "Are the panties getting uncomfortable?"

"Mom, wow!" John shouted, gesturing toward the pretty girl.

Jasmine smiled at Lily before turning back to her son. "She works in a porn shop, sweetie. I'm sure she's heard much more perverse things."

"Oh yes!" Lily agreed. "I've heard way dirtier than a cute boy in panties."

Lily winked at John as she rang up the items. Then she looked at Jasmine and grinned.

"Love your tits!" Lily told Jasmine.

"Well thank you." Jasmine replied. "You're quite the little cutie yourself."

After Jasmine paid, they took their bags and headed for the car. John was clearly embarrassed.

"You really thought she was cute, huh?" Jasmine asked.

"Well yeah."

"That's adorable." Jasmine said. "Who knows? Once you get some confidence, maybe you'll have the courage to ask her out and maybe you'll get to fuck her one day."

"I doubt it." John said, still embarrassed.

"You'd be surprised how many girls are turned on by a guy willing to play with other guys." Jasmine told him.

With that, they got back in the car and headed out of the parking lot.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you the news." Jasmine announced.

"What news?"

"Your father didn't just go see your sister for a visit. She actually finished up her credits early, so he's helping her get packed up and she's coming back to live at home."

"Awesome!" John said. "Think she'll let me have sex with her?"

"Oh there's no doubt in my mind." Jasmine replied with a laugh. "Your sister is quite the little cock slut."

Hearing this made John happy, as he had often fantasized about his sexy sister.

Jasmine added, "That girl's been down more poles than a fireman."

***

Once home and inside, they set the new toys on the kitchen counter. John couldn't help himself, taking his mother by the hips and pulling her close. He reached behind her and squeezed her buns in his hands, leaning in and kissing her passionately.

They continued to kiss as John slipped both hands into her leggings so he could feel Jasmine's bare cheeks. Squeezing and pulling them, John quickly became aroused. He pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"Can I please fuck you in the butt, mom?"

Jasmine smiled. "I did promise you, didn't I?"

"You did."

"I was going to take a shower." She said. "But I guess we could test out that new lube as well. Bring it to the bathroom."

John couldn't believe it. It was finally about to happen. He was about to slide between his mom's ass cheeks and fill her rectum with cock and cum.

Jasmine suggested John take off his clothes while she got the shower ready. He wasted no time. Once he was naked, he decided to help his mother, kneeling behind her and pulling down her leggings. Jasmine didn't fight it as she removed her crop top. John's face was next to his mother's shapely backside. Next he pulled down the thong, allowing her to step out of her pants and underwear. He took a cheek in each hand, pushing them apart.

There it was. His mother's wrinkled anus. He leaned in and gave it a kiss. And then another. Sticking out his tongue, John licked up the length of her entire asscrack. And then again. And then he focused his tongue on that sweet little puckered hole. Jasmine moaned, enjoying the embrace, and pushed her ass back against her son's mouth. John couldn't get enough, pushing and prodding into her anus with his tongue.

"That feels so good, honey." Jasmine told him. "Eat mommy's sweaty ass."

And eat her ass he did. John's tongue hungrily wanted to taste every bit, only taking an occasional break to kiss her round cheeks before diving right back into her delicious hole. Jasmine had also started to rub her pussy as her son licked her butthole.

"Okay, now lube me up." She instructed.

John was hesitant to stop his oral assault, but grabbed the bottle. He squirted some lube onto his finger and began to rub it into her tightness. He squirted more in her crack and began to use his finger to work it into the inside of Jasmine's anus. He knew enough to take it nice and steady. More lube, and then he added a second finger to her rectum.

"Good boy." Jasmine said. "You're doing great. Keep getting it good and lubed up."

It didn't take long before John added a third finger. His mother's ass was loosening nicely. It helped that Jasmine was moving her hips back and forth, assisting in the fingers pushing deeper. John added one last bit of lube and then set the bottle down.

"Alright. Let's get in the shower." Jasmine said.

She stepped in first, followed by her son. John's erection pressed against her crack as he held her, fondling her breasts and kissing the back of her neck. He grabbed his hard prick and rubbed it up and down his mother's crack before finally resting the head of his cock against her anus. Jasmine bent slightly, anticipating what was about to happen. Applying his force slowly, John pushed the tip into his mother's asshole.

He heard her gasp as she felt his presence. One hand still in his cock, John continued to fondle his mother's breast with the other hand. Still going slowly, he slid another inch inside.

"Feel ok, mom?"

"Yes, baby." She replied. "Your penis feels nice inside mommy's bottom."

"Your ass feels incredible, too."

John kissed her neck again as more of his cock went into her rectum. He moved his hand from her breast down between her legs, caressing her vagina. He slid in the rest of the way. John was now balls deep in his mother's asshole.

"Great job, honey." She said. "Fuck mommy's ass."

John retracted the length of his cock to the tip before slowly driving it back in. He added a few more thrusts like this, making sure her tight hole was ready. Now John sped up the tempo, pounding away at Jasmine's ass. No longer needing a hand on his cock, John returned to her breast. He pumped his dick into her butthole while fondling her tits and rubbing her pussy. All of this resulted in several appreciative moans from his mother.

The warm water felt incredible washing over their bodies as mother and son once more became one. John's palm was against his mother's clit as his fingers dipped inside of her snatch.

"Oh that feels so good, honey!" Jasmine cried. "Give it to me. Fuck mommy's dirty ass hard!"

John complied, further increasing the tempo of his cock sliding in and out of her anus. After a few more pumps, John could feel his mother quiver and knew she was having an orgasm. He didn't slow down, continuing to drive his cock between her cheeks. He felt something against his hand.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck!" Jasmine screamed.

A warm blast of liquid sprayed against John's hand as his mother shuddered again.

"Holy shit. I just made my mom squirt!" John thought to himself.

John repositioned his hands, placing one on each of Jasmine's shoulders. Using her shoulders for handles, John continued to pump his cock into his mother's asshole. He could feel his own orgasm quickly approaching.

Wrapping his arms around her, John brought his mother back to an almost normal standing position. This caused her cheeks to clinch and tighten around his cock. John drove his penis as deep as he could and held himself in place. With a grunt, his balls began to empty.

"Yes!" Jasmine said. "Cum in mommy's butt!"

Semen left John's balls and began to flood his mother's rectum. Several spurts shot deep into her backside.

Feeling sufficiently drained, John slowly pulled his penis out of his mother's ass.

Jasmine turned around to face her son, the water still washing over both of them. She kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Oh sweetie." She said. "That was absolutely fantastic!"

John smiled, pleased with himself.

"But you know there's still one last thing you need to do, right?"

Without a word, John knelt down at the back of the shower. Jasmine turned away and bent down, pushing her butt out towards her son's face. John got a good look at the red, stretched hole he had just ejaculated into. He stuck out his tongue and held it below his mother's anus. He focused between her cheeks, watching her asshole wink at him several times.

12