The Kinky Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with one good push, he saw his own spunk start to leak from her asshole. He lapped up the initial offering with his tongue and then put his mouth around her beautiful hole, lightly sucking to complement her anal winks.

"Good boy." Jasmine said. "Suck your cum out of mommy's ass."

John felt a healthy glob of semen run over his tongue as his mother pulled away. He swished the sticky goo around in his mouth, perfectly aware that it had just recently been deep inside of her rectum. With one gulp, he swallowed it down.

Standing back up, the two embraced in another kiss.

Jasmine giggled. "I can taste your cum on your lips. That's so cool."

"That was beautiful, mom." John told her sincerely. "Thank you so much for letting me fuck your ass."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Now let's wash up."

They took turns soaping and washing each other off, each of them paying special attention to the other's private bits.

***

After drying off from their shower, John and Jasmine were once again in Jasmine's bedroom, where she selected a simple long t-shirt to wear that came down barely to the bottom of her ass.

"Is it okay if I borrow another pair of Chanel's underwear?" John asked.

"Of course, sweetie. But before you put them on... I think it's your turn to feel something in your ass." Jasmine told him. "Go pick out a fresh pair of panties and I'll meet you in there."

John made his way to his sister's room and once again browsed through her selection of underwear. He quickly settled on a blue, cotton thong. Just as he made a selection and shut the drawer, he saw his mother enter the room with the lube and the smallest of the silicone butt plug set they had purchased.

"Go ahead and bend over the bed, honey." Jasmine instructed. "And then hold your butt cheeks open for me."

John did as instructed and now it was Jasmine's turn to admire the tight hole in her son's bottom. She squirted a dollop onto his sphincter, causing him to flinch.

"That's kinda cold, mom."

"It'll warm quickly."

Jasmine rubbed the lubricant into her son's hole throughly. She added another dollop and gently worked her fingertip inside.

"I forgot how tight a virgin asshole is." She said with a giggle.

She worked her fingertip around a bit more and then lubricated the 3" butt plug itself. She teased his hole, rubbing the tip of the plug around his opening.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes, mommy."

Thanks to the lubrication, Jasmine easily inserted the toy. She slowly fed him the length of the toy and then took her hand away.

"Okay, all done." She said.

John stood up. It wasn't bad, but it was certainly a new experience having something up his ass. He walked around a little bit, getting used to the fullness he was feeling.

"How is it?"

"Strange." John answered honestly. "But I think I like having something in my ass."

"I knew you would." Jasmine told him, playfully smacking his ass. "Just wait until we pop that anal cherry!"

With the plug in place, John happily stepped into his sister's blue thong and pulled the underwear up into place.

"Shall we grab your new dildo and I can give you some tips on sucking dick, sweetie?"

John smiled. "That sounds great, mom."

12