The Kinky Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up when dad and sis get home.
3.2k words
4.66
49.3k
63

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new day, and John was excited and hopeful about what the day might bring.

He had just reinserted the 3" butt plug from the day before and put on a pair of sheer, black panties fresh from his sister's drawer. Despite being as horny as ever, John also put on some gym shorts and a white tank top. He then went to find his mother.

John found Jasmine on a towel in the backyard, clearly getting some sun. She was face down and didn't have a top on. Below the waist was just a white thong bikini bottom, leaving her butt cheeks completely exposed.

"Damn, mom." He told her. "Your ass always looks so sexy."

"Thank you, honey." Jasmine replied. "That's very sweet of you."

"I just want to pull that thong down and shove my tongue in your sweaty butthole."

Jasmine smiled at how much her son appreciated her backside. She knew he was horny for her and enjoyed getting that reaction out of him. She rolled over on the towel, letting the sun wash over her front side now. With no top on, Jasmine knew her son was being treated to an eyeful of her perky, fake breasts.

"Can I at least jerk off onto your tits, mom?"

"I'm not going to tell you that you can't play with yourself." Jasmine told him. "But your father and sister will be here pretty soon, so it might be a good idea to save that sexual energy."

Seeing his mother exposed had John's manhood getting very excited, but he knew she was right that saving his energy would likely result in a bigger payoff later. Jasmine shifted and parted her legs a bit more, causing John's eyes to be drawn to her crotch, where he could see the outline of her special lips through the material of the bikini.

"Do you have your plug in?" Jasmine inquired.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy." She said. "And what about your dildo? Have you been practicing with that? Sucking that cock?"

"I've been practicing a lot, mom." John answered. "I can't quite fit the entire thing in my mouth yet, but I think I'm getting close."

"You'll get there, honey." Jasmine assured her son. "You certainly know how to eat a pussy. I'm confident you'll be great at sucking dick, just like your sister and me."

"Thanks, mom. I definitely want to make you proud when the opportunity comes."

***

A few hours later, John and his mother were on the couch together. John had continued to refrain from masturbating, although the crotch of his panties were wet with plenty of precum. It didn't help that Jasmine hadn't changed either, and was still wearing only her white thong bikini.

They both stood up when they heard the front door opening. The first to enter was Steve, John's dad. He was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt.

"Welcome home, dad!" John said, giving him a hug.

After the hug, Steve smirked at Jasmine being basically nude. "There's my sexy wife." He said, pulling her close and giving her a very passionate kiss, his hands getting reacquainted with her backside as well.

John waited at the door as his sister, Chanel, barged in. She was wearing a white crop top and a pair of red booty shorts that seemingly allowed half of her ass cheeks to hang out. Chanel wrapped her arms around her brother and hugged him tightly. John was caught off guard when she kissed him on the lips. It was nice, but he had never kissed her on the lips. It was new and exciting.

"Hey, little brother." She said. "Although according to mom, I guess you're not so little after all." Chanel added as her hand brushed against John's crotch.

Chanel then turned her attention to her mother. "Mom! Those tits!! Did they get bigger?"

Jasmine laughed as she hugged her daughter. "I don't think so, baby. Same old tits." John noticed that Chanel, too, was not shy about grabbing Jasmine's ass as they hugged. He then began to have thoughts about his mom and sister getting it on with each other.

"Why don't you help your sister with her bags?" Steve suggested.

"Yes sir."

John and Chanel went to the car and grabbed multiple suitcases and bags, carrying them into her bedroom. After setting everything down, John stole another glance of his sister's plump, round ass hanging out of her shorts.

"Your butt looks great in those shorts, sis."

Chanel giggled. "Looks even better without the shorts."

"Prove it." John told her with a smirk.

Without hesitation, Chanel pushed the booty shorts down and kicked them away. The purple thong she had on underneath did nothing to restrict her soft, luscious cheeks as she wiggled her butt for her brother.

"Oh fuck!" John said. "Your ass is amazing."

"Now it's your turn." Chanel told her brother. "Take those shorts off."

John returned the favor, and Chanel smiled when she saw the sheer black panties he had on. She also enjoyed the bulge of John's aroused cock trapped inside the material.

"Mom was right." Chanel said. "You do look cute in my underwear."

"So you're not mad that I've been wearing them?"

"Of course not!" She exclaimed. "You can borrow anything of mine that you want."

They embraced again, this time with open mouths, tongues wrestling as their hands explored each other's body. John felt his sister's hand slide under the back of his underwear, feeling his ass. It didn't take long for her to notice the plug between his buns.

"Mmm. You're so naughty. Just like me." Chanel told him. "Don't you just love having something up your ass?"

"It does feel pretty cool."

Chanel gave him another quick kiss and then suggested they go back into the living room. They found their parents conversing, but their attention was diverted when John and Chanel came back in.

"Look at these two." Jasmine said. "Couldn't keep their pants on for even five minutes."

"Looking good in those panties, John."

"Thanks, dad."

"Now there's just one problem." Steve told them. "I'm the only one wearing any pants!"

"Well that needs to change." Jasmine declared, dropping to her knees in front of her husband. She unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down and revealing the white cotton briefs he hand on underneath.

Leaving the underwear in place, John and Chanel watched their mother kiss their father's bulge all over through the material. It didn't take long at all for the bulge to grow. Jasmine licked along its length before reaching into the waistband and tugging the briefs down, revealing a thick 8" erection.

"Damn, dad." John said. "You've got a really big penis!"

Jasmine looked back at her son. "Why don't you come over here and help mommy?"

John felt more precum leak into his panties at the request, but he got on his knees next to his mother. Chanel sat down on a chair opposite the couch to watch the show, her left hand already between her legs, rubbing herself through her panties.

Jasmine held her husband's cock in her hand. "Go ahead and kiss your father's balls." She suggested. Jasmine began sucking Steve's dick head as John got under the shaft and kissed his dad's balls. Steve was enjoying the attention and soon John was licking and sucking those balls as well.

"That's so cool." Chanel said. "Dad's nuts are in your mouth."

After a few more minutes of pleasuring his father's testicles, John pulled back. Jasmine had gotten the cock nice and slick and she again held the penis in place.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" She asked.

John looked up at his father, who smiled back at him.

"Don't be nervous, son." He said. "Just open up and put daddy's cock in your mouth."

John's cock throbbed in his panties as he opened his mouth and placed it over the tip of his father's penis. His tongue licked the slit before he took more of the shaft into his mouth. John was overwhelmed with various feelings as he took what he could. This was no dildo. This was a real dick. This is what he had been practicing for. He could only make it about 3/4 of the way down before needing to back off.

"That's okay, sweetie." Jasmine said. "Take your time. You'll get the entire thing in your mouth eventually."

Chanel was rubbing herself vigorously as she watched her brother start to go down on their father's penis once more. John made his way slowly down the shaft again, fighting his gag reflex as his dad's manhood filled his mouth.

"You look so hot sucking that dick!" Chanel told him.

John wasn't sure he could make it all the way down, but he felt his mother's hand on the back of his way, lightly pushing him further down the thick cock.

"Relax your throat, honey." Jasmine instructed.

John focused on relaxing as his mother continued to push his head down on his father's penis. Suddenly, John felt his dad's soft pubic hair against his nose. He had done it. He had taken his father balls deep into his mouth! Jasmine withdrew her hand as John slid his mouth back up the cock. Feeling more confident, John began bobbing up and down his father's prick enthusiastically.

"I think he likes it, daddy!" Chanel shouted.

"I think you're right." Steve agreed. "Your brother is quite the little cocksucker!"

"He really is." Jasmine echoed, watching her son suck the hard dick a few more minutes. "But now I think it's time for something else."

Steve, knowing exactly what his wife was referring to, withdrew his rock hard penis from John's mouth. John looked at his mother with a confused face.

"Let's go to the bedroom, sweetie." She told him.

The four of them proceeded to the master bedroom where Jasmine had John take off his shirt get onto the bed on his back. She pulled his panties off. Once everyone was naked, Jasmine reached between John's buns and removed his butt plug.

"It's time to pop your cherry." Jasmine told him. "Are you excited?"

"I am, but I'm also pretty nervous."

"Don't be nervous." Jasmine said. And then she began to apply a fresh batch of lubricant to his virgin hole.

Chanel, meanwhile, was using some lube to grease up her father's rigid boner. Once it was nice and slick, Steve got onto the bed and held his son's legs so that John was in a sort of missionary position. Steve's erection was mere inches from his son's anus.

"Are you ready, son?" Steve asked.

"Yes, dad." John replied. "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

John moaned when he felt the tip of his father's penis against his hole. His eyes widened when he felt the head of the cock push past his sphincter.

Jasmine and Chanel were each playing with their twat as they watched.

"That's fucking hot, little brother." Chanel said, fingering herself. "Watching dad slide his big cock up your asshole."

John winced as a few more inches of his father disappeared into his rectum. John's own penis was standing straight up.

Jasmine got onto the bed and threw her legs over John's head before lowering her body onto his face in a reverse cowgirl position. His nose was in her asscrack and his mouth was on her vagina.

"Eat mommy's cunt." Jasmine demanded. "Eat my cunt while your father pounds you in the ass."

John's tongue wasted no time digging into her juicy snatch. His nose being pressed against her asshole was an additional treat, as he made sure to inhale its special aroma. He sucked on her pussy lips as the cock sank further into his own ass.

With his hands, John held his mother's buns. With his tongue, he explored her fuckhole. Jasmine's moans let him know she was enjoying herself.

Chanel was taking care of herself quite well as she watched. Having added some lube to her free hand, she was now fingering both her pussy and her asshole.

"Congratulations, son." Steve said. "My entire cock is now inside your ass."

Hearing this caused John's erection to twitch. Here he was, getting rammed in the ass by his dad. At the same time, his mother was sitting on his face, allowing him to lap up her juices and take in her fragrance.

Steve slid his cock out of John's ass and then slowly pushed it back in. He did this a few times to make sure John was nicely stretched. Then he started a steady rhythm of sliding back and forth.

"Are you gonna cum in his ass, daddy?" Chanel asked.

"Of course I am!" Steve told her. "Wouldn't be a proper fucking if I didn't finish inside of him."

Jasmine was furiously rubbing her clit now as John continued to lick and suck her cunt. Her hips were bucking and John could tell she was close. Slightly adjusting the position of his face, John stuck the tip of his finger into her anus.

With a shriek, Jasmine's body trembled, overcome with an orgasm. She cried out in pleasure as she squirted again, this time all over her son and bedsheets. Once she regained her composure, she and her sloppy snatch climbed off of John's face.

Steve continued to fuck John in the rear, his tempo of thrusting now faster. Chanel was mesmerized as she watched her brother's cock sway back and forth in sync with the dick in his ass.

"Why don't you put your brother's penis in your mouth, honey?" Jasmine suggested to her daughter.

"That's a great idea, mom!" She said, climbing on the bed next to her brother.

Having sucked more than her fair share of cock, Chanel had no issues inhaling her brother's entire penis into her mouth. She slurped up and down her brother's shaft as their father was now quickly and relentlessly plowing into John's rectum.

"Get ready, boy." Steve said. "Daddy's about to cum in your ass."

John's eyes rolled back as he accepted the anal pounding. He felt his father's thick cock still sliding back and forth, and then felt a new sensation: fresh semen shooting into him and coating the walls of his rectal cavity.

"Don't stop, dad." John pleaded. "Pump every drop into me!"

Steve didn't need to be told this, but he happily continued to fuck his son's stretched hole as more and more cum spilled out. The sensation of a man cumming in his ass caused John to orgasm, his own spunk squirting into his sister's mouth. Chanel expertly swallowed every bit of it while continuing her blowjob. With a sigh of satisfaction, Steve slid his cock out of John's asshole.

Chanel quickly repositioned herself and helped John get rolled over and up onto all fours. She pushed her brother's cheeks apart and began licking at his worn out anus.

"Push the cum out!" She said. "I want to eat daddy's cum from your ass."

Chanel placed her open mouth around John's butthole, still licking it as she felt him winking and pushing. It didn't take long for her efforts to be rewarded, as a large glob of semen spilled out and into her mouth. Without missing a beat, she swallowed it right down before taking her face away from her brother's rear.

John fell back on the bed, trying to recover from the intense sex. He felt his mother's fingers running through his hair and he looked up at her.

"You did wonderful, honey." Jasmine told her son. "You took that cock up your ass like a champ."

"Thanks, mom." John replied. Then he looked at his father. "Thanks for fucking me, dad."

"Anytime, kiddo. Anytime. There's plenty more where that came from."

***

They didn't bother putting on any clothes, but all four decided to fix a quick meal and enjoy a naked dinner together at the kitchen table. After they had eaten, Jasmine cleared the dishes and turned back to her son.

"Want anything for dessert, honey?" She asked him.

John looked at his sister. "I wouldn't mind having Chanel for dessert."

With a giggle, Chanel scooted her chair out and stood up. Then she hopped onto the table in front of John's seat. Lifting her feet onto the table, she opened her legs, exposing herself to her brother.

"Dig in!" Chanel said.

John lowered his face between his sister's thighs and started to pepper her labia with soft kisses. Jasmine took a seat next to her husband as they watched their children playing.

"That's it, baby." Jasmine said. "Eat your sister's dirty little cunt."

John suckled on Chanel's pussy lips, essentially making out with her vagina. He ran his tongue up and down her moist slit, occasionally swirling it around her clit.

Chanel held her brother's face against her crotch as he continued to eat her horny snatch. John kissed her special lips a few more times and then stood up from his chair. He playfully began slapping his cock against his sister's twat.

"Do it!" Chanel demanded. "Put your dick in me, little brother."

Thanks to her pussy juice, John had no problem inserting the full length of his penis into his sister. He looked over and noticed his mom was stroking his dad's erection as they watched the action.

"How lucky are we?" Jasmine asked her husband. "Just a little earlier, I got to watch you blow your load into our son's ass. And now we're in the kitchen watching our beautiful kids have sex."

"I guess we did a good job raising them." He answered with a chuckle.

John worked his cock in and out of Chanel as she fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples.

"You feel so good, sis." He told her.

She was warm, wet, and slightly tighter than their mother. As John slid back and forth inside of her, Chanel licked her fingers and started to rub her clit.

"Fuck me!" Chanel shouted. "Fuck my little pussy as hard as you can!"

John pumped harder, faster, and deeper into Chanel's incredible vagina. Likewise, Chanel rubbed her special button even faster. Her moaning got louder, and John felt her shaking. He continued to pound his sister as she orgasmed.

Slowing down just a bit, John knew he was close too. He began delivering slow, powerful thrusts into the creamy cunt. Until one last thrust, and with a grunt he shot the first blast of cum into her.

"Yes!" Chanel cried. "Shoot that cum inside me!"

John granted her wish, adding three more healthy spurts deep into his sister. As he removed his cock from Chanel, John was nudged aside by his mother.

Jasmine took a seat now, her daughter's well-fucked pussy in front of her.

"This will be my dessert." Jasmine said. "I love a good creampie."

Jasmine proceeded to clean Chanel's messy pussy of John's cum. She licked and sucked until she was certain she had gotten all of her son's semen out of her daughter. Then she lifted her head, licked her lips and smiled.

"Delicious, sweetie." Jasmine told her son.

Steve had stood up and was beside them.

"My turn." He said, referring to the fact that his own thick penis was once again fully erect.

Everyone returned to the living room, where the four of them took turns licking, sucking, and fucking each other for several hours before finally falling asleep together on several large blankets on the living room floor. All of them remained nude as they slept peacefully, worn out from lots of intense sexual intercourse.

John fell asleep wondering where things might progress from here, a thought that greatly excited him.