The Kinky Family Ch. 05

Story Info
John joins a very special club.
4.2k words
4.65
31.5k
46

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a busy start to the morning for John, but not sexually. His mother had invited him into the shower with her, but it was not for making love. Instead, Jasmine had invited her son so that she could shave him from his waist to his knees. She assisted with the removal of the hair on his thighs, the pubic hair above his penis, and even shaved around his balls and taint.

When that was done, she turned him around and shaved his buttocks, then had John hold his cheeks apart so she could shave his crack and get any hair away from his anus. He wasn't sure why she was doing it, but it was a very intimate moment that he enjoyed sharing with his mother.

Once the shaving was done, John enjoyed his mother soaping him up and delicately washing his private parts. Despite his throbbing erection, however, Jasmine had told him they didn't have time to have sex. She just kept saying they had an appointment to get to.

After the shower, Jasmine handed her son a brand new pair of panties. They were white satin panties with little purple hearts printed on them.

"I got these just for you!" Jasmine said. "Do you like them?"

"They're really pretty, mom. Thanks." John said as he put them on. He took note of how much softer the material felt against his skin now that he was freshly shaved.

"Today is a very special day, honey." Jasmine told her son. "I'm sorry we couldn't take care of your penis in the shower but I promise to make it up to you later."

"That's ok, mom." John answered. "What's so special about today?"

Jasmine smiled at him and said, "I don't want to ruin anything. But you're going to be joining a very special club today. Now go get dressed."

John didn't want to continue prying, so he did as he was told and headed to his room to get dressed.

***

Jasmine and John were dressed and ready. Jasmine also had a backpack, but John wasn't sure what was in it. They headed to the living room to say goodbye to John's father and sister.

A rush of jealousy came over John as he entered the living room. He saw his father on the couch, nude, and he saw his naked sister on top of him, riding and grinding on his cock. John's penis twitched, wanting desperately to join them. But a smack on the ass from his mother brought back his focus.

"We're off, dear." Jasmine announced. "You and Chanel enjoy your fucking."

Chanel paused her gyrating temporarily to wave goodbye.

"Good luck, little bro." Chanel said to John. "Enjoy it!"

Jasmine led John out the front door as Chanel resumed riding their father's cock. John and his mother got in the car and left the house.

They made small talk on the car ride, but it ended up being a short drive. After only fifteen minutes, Jasmine was parking the car and they got out.

John looked at the very large building they had parked at. He noticed the sign on the front said GLOBAL RESEARCH CENTER, which only confused him more.

"Why are we at some kind of lab, mom?"

"Oh that's just to deter anyone who isn't a member." Jasmine answered. "Come on. Follow me."

John followed his mother into the building. There were some chairs in the welcome area, and a pretty blond secretary behind the front desk.

"Welcome back, Jasmine." The secretary said as they walked past her. "Miss Linda is ready when you are."

The secretary pressed a button, unlocking a door behind her, which John and his mother went through.

They found themselves in a very large locker room area. John followed his mother to a specific locker, and noticed it had "Jasmine" above it. There were also lockers for Steve and Chanel. John watched as his mother set the backpack down and opened her locker. Then she began pulling down her leggings and taking them off, placing them in the locker.

"You'll have your own locker soon." Jasmine said. "For now you can use mine. Go ahead and take off your clothes, honey."

John couldn't help but watch his mother remove her underwear and top as well.

"What is this place?" John asked.

"You'll see. Now be a good boy and get those pants off."

John removed his jeans and shirt, putting them in his mother's locker. He then began to pull down his satin panties.

"No no." Jasmine instructed. "Leave the panties for now."

Jasmine reached into her backpack and pulled out a black mesh top, putting it on. It hid nothing, and her nipples easily stuck through the holes in the material. Then she put on a pink mini skirt. It must have been part of a lingerie costume because it only came down an inch or two below her waist, leaving her naked buns and vagina fully exposed.

After putting on some high heels, Jasmine put the backpack in the locker and shut it.

"Okay." Jasmine said. "Let's go meet Miss Linda."

John followed behind his mother, of course staring at her bare ass as it swayed beneath the mini skirt. When they left the locker room, they were greeted in a hallway by a stunning woman.

Brunette, standing about 5'5", John would've guessed she was in her late 40's or early 50's. She looked to be about 110 pounds with small, 34B breasts. She was wearing a leather corset, leather skirt, and thigh high leather boots. She also was carrying a riding crop.

"Jasmine!" Linda said with a smile. "So glad to see you again. Have you been a naughty girl?"

"Yes, mistress." Jasmine replied.

"Excellent." Linda told her, taking the crop and applying a swift smack to Jasmine's ass, making a loud pop. Then she turned attention to John. "And this must be your son. I love those panties."

"Thank you." John said.

"I'll let that first one slide. In the future, you may address me as either mistress or Miss Linda." The woman informed him. "Are you ready for a quick tour?"

"I don't even know what this place is, Miss Linda."

"Well to keep things simple... it's basically a sex club. And I am the owner." Linda answered. "We have lots of members from all walks of life. Men, women, even some trans members. Straight, gay, bisexual, and basically any other sexual orientation you can think of. Everyone is welcome, so long as they are a member. It is strictly forbidden to bring non members, and if you would like someone to join, you must have my permission before setting up a new membership. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good." She said, beginning to lead them down the hallway. "It is highly encouraged to wear as little clothing as possible. A lot of our members will walk around nude, or in some slutty outfit like your mother has on, or in just their underwear like you are. The reason it's mostly empty right now is because the normal hours of operation for non staff is noon to midnight each day."

John was beginning to get very excited at the prospect of joining such a club, and knowing that the rest of the family were already members.

"There are plenty of lubricant stations throughout the facility." Linda added. "However, any toys must be provided by the members themselves. Dildos, butt plugs, et cetera."

They walked a bit further and Linda began pointing out various things.

"There is a bar area. I know you aren't old enough to drink, but you're welcome to mingle and flirt with other members if you like." Linda told him. "You've seen the lockers. The locker room area and the showers are community areas open to all members. We have several rooms for members to engage in a multitude of sexual activities."

"What do you mean, Miss Linda?"

"Well, some people just want to have sex with another member. Sometimes a member wants to play with a random cock, so we have glory holes for that. Certain members enjoy role playing fantasies. Others, like your sister, usually want to have sex with as many people as possible, so a nice gang bang is another option. And tons of other scenarios."

"Wow. That's so cool!"

Linda stopped and turned around, bringing the riding crop into direct contact with John's pantied buttocks. There was a sharp sting, but John got a thrill from his punishment.

"Sorry, mistress. This place is so cool, Miss Linda."

"Better." Linda said, continuing down the corridor. "Despite the rooms, sexual intercourse is permitted anywhere. It's not unusual to see someone receiving a blowjob at the bar, for instance. We do ask that you try to refrain from having sex in the locker room area, but it is technically allowed. Every night after closing, our staff does a deep cleaning so that everything is in tip top shape for the following day."

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. The entire place sounded amazing, like a perverse dream come true.

"There are a few unspoken rules but the most important rule is respecting fellow members. If someone says no, that means no. Breaking that rule has the potential to get you expelled from the club entirely. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"There are cameras virtually everywhere." Linda explained. "This is for security, but also for our voyeur theaters."

"What does that mean, Miss Linda?"

"Our voyeur theaters have screens attached to each of our cameras. Members can view the action while they masturbate if that's what they prefer." Linda said. "I assume you've seen a fair amount of porn movies?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good." Linda said. "So rather than watch two actors pretend to be related in a poorly directed movie, a club member can instead pleasure themself watching you have sex with your actual mother, for instance."

"That makes sense, Miss Linda."

"I'm sure there are other things I've forgotten to mention, but you'll get the hang of it after a few visits." Linda told him, coming to a stop in front of a closed door. "Now let's finish up your membership process."

Opening the door, all three of them entered a small room with a desk and two metal folding chairs. Linda positioned John in the middle of the room on his feet. Jasmine sat in one chair beside her son. Linda set the riding crop on the desk and picked up a clipboard and a pen. She then took a seat in the other chair, directly in front of John.

"We know your name and age..." Linda said, jotting down the details. "...and your mother tells me you're bisexual, correct?"

"Yes, Miss Linda."

"Great." Linda told him. "Now I'm going to ask you some questions. There are no wrong answers, but I want you to be honest. Your responses will give me a better idea of your sexual personality. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"So. Bisexual..." Linda continued. "...you've had sex with a woman?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Taken a man's penis up your rear?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Excellent." Linda said, jotting down the answers. "What about the other way? Have you ever penetrated another man's anus?"

"Not yet, mistress."

"Not yet. Does that imply that it would interest you?"

John pondered the question. "I'm not sure. I kind of enjoy being submissive if I'm with another guy. But then again, I do enjoy fucking my mom and my sister's buttholes, so it might be cool to fuck a guy some day. I guess my answer is that I'd be open to the idea, Miss Linda."

"Wonderful." Linda said, again jotting notes. "It's important to keep an open mind. Now which one do you prefer? Sex with men or sex with women?"

"I'm not sure I could choose. They both have their perks, Miss Linda."

"Let me rephrase. Let's say you can only pick one for an entire day. Do you tell your mother you're going to make love to her all night long? Or do you ask your father to use you like his personal whore for the night?"

"That's tough. If I had to choose right this second, I'd choose to spend the night fucking my mom in her pussy and ass. But if you ask me again in five minutes, there's a chance I'd choose to take my dad's fat cock instead. Is that an acceptable answer, mistress?"

"It certainly is." Linda said, noting his response. "Answered like a true bisexual. Next question. On a scale of 1 to 10... 1 being extremely submissive, 10 being extremely dominant... how would you rate yourself?"

"Probably a 3... maybe a 4, mistress."

Linda made a note. "Very nice. A submissive boy in panties can be a nice treat."

John felt his cock twitch at the compliment.

"Any other kinks you'd like to share with me, John? Keep in mind nothing is off limits here."

"Not that I can think of, mistress."

"That's not true, sweetie!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Just the other morning you tasted your sister's pee. That qualifies."

Linda jotted down the addition. "Ah yes. Water sports. Several of our members enjoy that. We even have designated areas specifically for that sort of play. Anything else your son forgot to mention, Jasmine?"

"Yes, mistress." Jasmine replied. "John seems to really enjoying smelling my anus, Miss Linda."

Linda's eyebrows raised as smirked. "Is that true, John? Do you get turned on smelling your mother's dirty little bottom?"

John blushed. "Yes, mistress."

"How naughty." Linda said, smiling and writing more notes. "I like it. Okay, I think that's enough questions for now. Jasmine, please lower your son's underwear so I can get a good look at his genitals."

Jasmine grasped the waistband of John's panties and tugged them down to mid-thigh, exposing his testicles and semi-erect penis to Linda.

"Mmm. That's a very cute penis." Linda told him. "Nice balls. And I see you've recently shaved. I love that."

Linda reached forward and delicately fondled John's testicles, feeling their weight and ever so slightly squeezing them. Then she inspected the shaft of his manhood, slowly running her finger along it before taking a closer look at the head of his cock. All of the attention had caused a bead of precum to form. Linda playfully pressed her fingertip against his slit, then pulled it back to watch the string of goo.

"Someone's excited." Linda said. "Do you enjoy having my hands on your penis, John?"

"Yes, Miss Linda." John answered, feeling his cock throb in her hand. And then, she simply released it and let it go.

"Turn around." Linda demanded. "Let's see the other side of you."

John turned around, his bare cheeks now in front of Linda's face. She took a cheek in each hand and squeezed them.

"Nice buttocks." Linda said. "Especially for a male. These buns are just begging to be spanked."

Having said that, Linda gave his right buttock a firm smack. Another stinging sensation, but also another jolt of excitement.

"You know your mother and I play sometimes. She's a bit of a pain slut at times. She'll come in here and I'll paddle or cane her bare bottom until it's bright red with welts. Then I shove my strapon into her ass until she squirts all over herself." Linda told him. "Did you know that about her?"

"I had no idea, Miss Linda."

"Maybe I could have you both for a session sometime. Dominate mother and son. Whip both of your rears and force you two to get nasty with each other." Linda suggested. "Does that sound exciting?"

Another drip of precum left John's erection. He looked at his mother, who simply smiled back.

"That sounds very exciting, mistress."

Linda pushed John's cheeks apart, examining the hole in his ass.

"Look at that pretty little rosebud." Linda commented, lightly tracing around John's rim with the tip of her finger. The sensation caused John to shudder. "I can definitely tell this hole is no stranger to penis."

After inspecting the wrinkled hole, Linda turned John around again. She looked over at Jasmine.

"He likes to smell your bottom. Why not have a sniff of your son, Jasmine? Return the favor." Linda suggested.

Jasmine leaned in, her face and nose in her son's buttcrack. She quickly inhaled the scent and leaned back.

"So?" Linda asked. "What do you think of your son's anal aroma?"

"It was very pleasant, mistress." Jasmine answered.

Linda smiled, returning her attention to John. "Okay, young man. Pull up your panties."

John did as instructed, although it took some careful maneuvering to successfully get the underwear in place over his persistent erection.

"We need a picture for your membership card. Please stand next to the wall in front of the blue square."

John again followed Linda's instruction. As he got into position, Linda held up a camera.

"Now smile like the first time you saw your mother's vagina." Linda told him.

Taking the advice, John thought back to the night he had given his virginity to his mother. He quickly grinned from ear to ear and Linda snapped the picture. She then sat the camera down and picked the riding crop back up.

"I'll get the staff to get this processed. Follow me."

John and his mother walked out the door, down the hallway a bit further, to another door.

"You have one final task before your membership is official." Linda informed him. "We like to give new members a sort of... initiation. Yours is behind this door. Your mother will keep you company and I will be watching on the cameras. Make me proud."

"Yes, mistress."

John entered the door with his mother behind him. It was a fairly small room and there was one metal chair in the corner. Jasmine quickly took a seat in the chair.

"What do I need to do, mom?"

Without speaking, Jasmine simply pointed to the wall. That's when John saw a hole, probably six inches in diameter. Sticking through the hole was a random, flaccid penis and two soft, smooth testicles.

"Is that for me?" John asked.

"Yes, sweetie." Jasmine answered. "You need to get on your knees and suck that cock until it cums. I'll be here watching you and encouraging you."

John noticed that his mother had one hand between her legs and she was starting to play with herself. John knelt down in front of the stranger's dick and began to rub his face against it. He then began to kiss the soft ballsack.

"That's a good boy." Jasmine said, still rubbing herself. "Remind mommy how good you are at sucking dick."

John took the entirety of the soft meat into his mouth, dancing all over it with his tongue. He quickly felt the penis becoming hard in his mouth. As he pulled his head back, he noticed the stiff member wasn't massive by any means, but it was a solid 6.5". It fit nicely in John's mouth as he slurped up at down the shaft like a hungry slut.

The cock was throbbing in John's mouth, but he wasn't ready for the stranger to cum just yet. He held the erection at the base and began repeatedly licking the dick hole as one might lick a lollipop.

"Oh yes, baby." Jasmine said, really grinding her hand against her pussy as she watched her son. "Work that cock! You look so sexy on your knees like that."

John jerked the base as he alternated sucking and kissing the tip. Jasmine stood up out of her chair and got behind her son, still playing with her juicy cunt as he bobbed up and down on the penis.

"That's good, that's good." Jasmine told him. "You look fabulous with that dick in your mouth."

Jasmine squealed, reaching an orgasm as she watched her son. John felt his mother's pussy juice squirt out, hitting his back and running down to his panties and ass. As her squirts subsided, John felt another squirt... this time from the penis in his mouth. A large blast of cum shot onto his tongue, followed by several residual spurts.

As John took his mouth off the penis, he made sure to swallow the load he had just received. Then he watched the cock retract from the hole and disappear behind the wall.

John got to his feet and received a big hug from his mother.

"You did great, honey." Jasmine told him.

"Thanks, mom." John replied, licking his lips and still tasting the remnants of salty semen.

They exited to the hallway, where Linda was waiting for them with a big smile on her face.

"Wow." Linda said. "That was impressive. Congratulations on being our newest member, John. I hope you'll be a frequent patron of the facility."

"Thank you. I think I'll visit often, Miss Linda."

"Before you go." Linda continued. "Would you like to see whose cock you were sucking?"

12