The Kinky Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be great, mistress."

Linda directed them to a door beside the one they had previously entered. John entered the room and his jaw dropped.

"Tommy?!"

Tommy was John's best friend. He was practically nude, save for the blue jockstrap he had put on since the blowjob.

"Hell yeah, dude." Tommy said. "That was a great blowjob."

Tommy offered a high five, which John reciprocated, slapping his friend's hand.

"Nice panties." Tommy added.

John was flabbergasted by this revelation. His best friend had just shot fresh spunk in his mouth and now he was complimenting his panties.

"We have some talking to do, man." John said.

"And some fucking!" Tommy added with a wink.

They high-fived again and John rejoined Linda in the hallway with his mother.

"You'll find your new membership material waiting for you in the locker room area." Linda explained. "You're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you so much, mistress."

"You're welcome." Linda said, turning and walking away.

John and Jasmine headed back to the locker room area. As they entered, there was a slim blond girl with her back to them. She was wearing sheer white panties and a white tank top. John could clearly see her perky ass through the material of the underwear. As she turned around, John got another surprise.

"Hey Lily." Jasmine said casually.

It was Lily, the beautiful girl that John had met at the adult toy store. As she made eye contact with John, she smiled.

"Here you go, John." Lily said, handing him a membership card with his name and picture. She also handed him a DVD. "Welcome to the club."

"What's this?" John asked, looking at the DVD.

"We like to give all new members a copy of their first sex act here at the club." Lily explained. "You did a really great job sucking that cock."

John looked at it, and noticed that someone had used a marker to write John's Initiation: Gloryhole Blowjob on it.

"So are you a member?" John asked.

"I'm more than just a member." Lily answered with a giggle. "Miss Linda is my mother."

John was stunned once more. He was smitten with Lily's beauty, and felt his shyness wash over him. Still, he didn't want to miss an opportunity that was right in front of him.

"Do you think I'll see you here sometime?" John asked. "Would you like to maybe... talk? Or fool around?"

Lily smiled, aware of John's obvious lust for her. "I think I'd really enjoy that. See you soon!"

Lily leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, then left the locker room.

"What a wild day, mom." John said. "I can't believe Tommy is a member here."

"Oh yeah." Jasmine told her son. "Your father and I have been swinging with his parents for years. He got initiated several months ago once he turned 18."

John had so many questions, but instead just reached into his mother's locker and retrieved his clothing. They got dressed and headed back home.

***

When they arrived home and entered the living room, they found Chanel and her father snuggling on the couch, still completely nude.

"How'd it go?" Steve asked.

"That was incredible!" John exclaimed. "That place is awesome."

"He did a spectacular job sucking Tommy's cock, too. It was magical." Jasmine added.

"That's great!" Chanel said. "I knew you'd impress with your oral skills, little brother."

John held up the DVD. "Would you be interested in watching it?"

"Son." Steve told him. "I am always interested in watching you with a cock in your mouth."

John and Jasmine stripped off their clothes and John put the movie in the DVD player. He then took a seat on the other end of the couch. His erection was pointing straight up into the air.

"Mom, you've had me horny all day long." John said. "Will you sit on my lap? Please?"

"Of course, sweetie."

Jasmine got into a reverse cowgirl position, her still slick vagina sliding down her son's shaft as he pressed play on his blowjob video.

It didn't take long at all for John to inject a massive load of semen deep into his mother's cunt as the entire family watched the movie and relived the experience of John sucking his best friend's penis.

12