The Kinky Family Ch. 14

Story Info
John and Lily meet and make some horny new friends.
8k words
4.56
9.5k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stood in front of the bathroom sink, his panties around his ankles, holding his buns open. His girlfriend, Lily, was on her knees behind him.

"Almost done, babe." She said, holding a razor in her hand.

"I really appreciate you helping me." John told her. "I'm still not great at shaving back there."

"My pleasure!"

Lily carefully ran the razor down John's left cheek, right next to his crack and hole. Wiping off the shaving cream and hairs from razor on a washcloth, she then did the same to his inner right buttock.

"Besides, we can't just leave you with a smooth front and a hairy thicket in the back." Lily explained with a giggle. "Buttholes are sexier when they're smooth, in my opinion. More inviting."

"I won't argue that." John said.

"I think even straight guys should keep their ass shaved. Plenty of girls enjoy giving rimjobs, and a hairless hole is just so much more appetizing." Lily added. "But especially in your case, babe. A nice, smooth entrance will have all the cocks standing at attention."

"You're too kind."

Lily delicately and carefully swiped around John's pucker. When she was satisfied with her work, she wiped any leftover shaving cream from his crack and buns with the washcloth. She then leaned in, giving John an extended, passionate kiss directly on his freshly shaven rosebud.

"All set, babe." Lily announced, getting to her feet. "Hopefully you get the chance to show off my work to some guys at the bar later."

"That'd be really hot." John said. "Do think that might actually be a possibility?"

"Absolutely!" Lily assured him. "I've had so much sex with random dudes at bars over the years. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but I think you have a decent shot of hooking up with some cute guy."

John bent down, grabbing and pulling up his pink bikini panties. He then went with Lily back to his bedroom to finish getting dressed.

John rounded out his attire with a pair of cargo shorts and a black shirt. Lily was wearing a white tanktop that showed off both her midriff as well as the waistband of her white thong she had on beneath her denim cutoff shorts.

"You look super fuckable." John told his girlfriend.

Lily grinned. "So do you, babe."

They embraced in a quick kiss and then headed out of the room. As they walked through the living room, they ran into John's mother, Jasmine, seated on the couch.

"Heading out?" Jasmine asked.

"Yep!" John replied. "Lily helped me out by shaving my ass for me and now we're going to head out to the gay bar for some drinks."

"Oh that sounds fun." Jasmine added. "Be safe, have fun, and good luck!"

"Thanks, mom."

***

John and Lily had made it to the gay bar - Rose Buds - and were seated at a table enjoying their first round of cosmopolitans together.

There was a decent turnout, but not overly crowded. John was surprised that there were actually a few other girls there, but the patrons were heavily male, as was to be expected.

John and Lily each took a sip of their drink, nearly finishing them off. Just about that time, the bartender set down a second round in front of them.

"Oh, we actually hadn't ordered another round yet." Lily tried to explain.

"Compliments of the gentleman at the bar." The bartender replied, walking away.

John and Lily looked to the bar, where a cute guy with a nice physique smiled and waved. He was wearing blue jeans and had his white shirt tucked in as he approached their table, beer in hand. They finished off their first round just as the man reached the table.

"My name's Dylan." The man said, reaching his hand out.

John shook his hand, followed by Lily shaking his hand.

"I'm John." He said. "This is my girlfriend, Lily."

"Mind if I have a seat?" Dylan asked.

"Not at all." John answered.

Dylan set his beer down and took a seat at the table with the couple. John and Lily each took a sip of their new cosmopolitan drinks.

"I haven't seen you two in any bars around town." Dylan told them.

"I just turned 21." John explained. "This is my first time in a bar."

"Interesting that you chose a gay bar." Dylan noted, taking a swig of his beer. "Seeing as how you're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"We're both happily bisexual." Lily said with a smile. "And we both enjoy a pretty kinky lifestyle."

"Oh really?" Dylan added. "Now that's an intriguing tidbit. I wasn't having much luck this evening. I was pretty close to just heading home and being content jerking off, but then I saw you two come in and I felt compelled to introduce myself."

"We appreciate the drinks." John said.

"My pleasure." Dylan told him. "I'd love to hear more about this... kinky lifestyle... your girlfriend mentioned."

"I probably shouldn't say this at this point. And maybe it's the alcohol talking." John began. "But I don't feel like beating around the bush. I have two wonderful parents and an older sister. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy having sex with all of them."

"Wow." Dylan reacted. "That sounds pretty fucking hot!"

"It's very hot." Lily told their new friend. "And we enjoy sharing a lot more than just his family. It's why we're so compatible."

"How about you?" John asked. "Any fun fetishes?"

"I guess technically I'm bisexual too." Dylan said. "I've had sex with a few women, and it was certainly fun, but I've definitely had sex with way more dudes. Likewise, I prefer to be the top. I don't mind receiving from time to time, but it's rare."

John laughed as he took a sip of his beverage.

"You sound like my dad." John told him. "99% of the time I'm taking his cock in my ass. But one of my presents for my 21st birthday was finally getting to fuck his butt for once. It was amazing. I have to admit I'm on the other side as you though. Generally speaking, if I'm going to have sex with a guy, I prefer to be on the receiving end."

"Your dad sounds awesome." Dylan said, taking another gulp of beer. "What's the biggest dick you've taken?"

"Eleven inches."

"Oh fuck!" Dylan exclaimed. "Really?"

"I can vouch for him." Lily added with a smile. "I watched him take every single inch of that penis."

"That's impressive. Very impressive." Dylan added. "It's also really cool that your girlfriend is onboard for you having sex with men."

"Like I said, we have similar tastes." Lily repeated. "We both love sex. I like cock, he likes cock. He likes pussy, I like pussy."

Dylan finished off his beer, setting the empty bottle on the table.

"I need a refill, but I think I'll take a piss first." Dylan told them. "Feel like joining me, John?"

"Oh that's ok. I don't need to go right now."

"Umm. Babe?" Lily interjected. "I don't think he is inviting you to pee with him. He is inviting you to join him while he pees. If you don't need to go, then it's more of an opportunity for him to casually show you his penis. Don't you want to see his penis?"

"Oh!" John said, blushing. "Yes, I would love to take a look."

"Perfect!" Dylan said.

The two boys got up from the table and John followed Dylan into the men's room. John was shocked at how remarkably clean it was. Definitely not your average public restroom. Another patron was just finishing up at the urinal, zipping and flushing as John and Dylan positioned themselves side by side.

John felt a thrill as he heard Dylan unzip his pants. He decided to unzip as well and pretend to be using the toilet in case anyone else walked in. As it was, he turned his head and looked down, watching his new friend take out his soft dick.

Dylan was circumsized, and John found that the tip of the cock was very attractive. It only got more attractive when the light yellow stream began to flow from Dylan's manhood into the urinal.

"What do you think?" Dylan asked.

"It's very pretty." John admitted, continuing to stare.

"If you want, we could go into one of the stalls and I could let you have a closer look." Dylan suggested. "Would you like that?"

"Sounds good to me!"

John continued to watch as Dylan's stream slowed to a dribble. Dylan shook himself off and flushed. He didn't even put his dick back up. He just left it hanging out of his jeans as the two walked from the urinal to the furthest stall. Once inside, John closed and locked the stall door.

Dylan unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down past his knees before taking a seat on the toilet. John looked at the soft penis dangling between Dylan's legs as he began to unbutton his cargo shorts.

As John pushed his cargo shorts down, Dylan smiled at the sight of his pink underwear.

"A panty boy!" Dylan noted with excitement. "I love that color on you."

"Thank you."

John started to push the underwear down as well, but Dylan stopped him.

"Please leave them on." Dylan requested. "For me?"

"Yes sir."

Leaving his panties on, John knelt down on the bathroom floor, his gaze once more falling between Dylan's legs, where his exposed penis and testicles were waiting to be serviced.

"Don't be nervous." Dylan told him. "It's okay to get your hands in there and play with it. It won't bite."

John could feel himself beginning to get aroused as he was about to fondle his new friend. He took a deep breath and reached between Dylan's legs, lightly grasping his robust testicles.

"Nice, heavy balls." John observed.

With his other hand, John started to examine the shaft, lifting it up and taking in the shape, the coloration, the veins. The touch of John's hands were beginning to cause a reaction in Dylan's member, as it slowly started to expand. John gave Dylan's sack another quick squueze, then pulled his hand back to lick his palm, returning his hand between his friend's legs and lightly stroking his shaft.

"Mmm. That feels nice." Dylan said. "You rubbing my cock like that."

John felt himself twitch at the compliment.

"It's a very nice dick." John told him, continuing to stroke.

Dylan ran his hand through John's hair. His cock was now fully erect in John's hand. Likewise, John was also fully erect as he played with Dylan's privates.

"Would you like to taste it?" Dylan asked. "Feel it in your mouth a bit?"

John took another deep breath.

"Very much."

Dylan smiled, scooting forward slightly on the toilet seat. He held the base of his dick so that it was pointing straight up in front of John's face. John couldn't help himself, leaning in and kissing the tip of the erection. He then went lower, running his tongue from the base all the way up the penis.

"That's it." Dylan encouraged. "Put it in your mouth."

John did not hesitate to obey, opening his mouth and slurping on Dylan's cock head. John's tongue studied mushroom tip, its ridges, and of course the piss hole. John slipped his mouth off of Dylan's member briefly, spitting on it.

"You are no stranger to blowjobs, huh?" Dylan said.

"I've sucked a lot of dick." John replied. "A lot."

Dylan moaned as John put the cock back in his mouth. He also put a hand on the back of John's head, gently guiding him further down the shaft. John slowly took more and more meat into his mouth until he was the dick was finally balls deep. John gagged slightly, backing off the cock once more.

"It's okay to catch your breath." Dylan told him. "Just resume sucking whenever you're ready."

"Oh I'm going to keep sucking." John said. "I'm going to suck you until you cum."

John opened his mouth and got back to business. As he bobbed on the shaft, he resumed lightly stroking the base with his right hand. With his left hand, John could not resist the urge to lightly rub the bulge in his panties.

The bathroom door opened, another patron coming in to relieve themselves. They listened as the stranger made use of the urinal, flushed, washed up, and left unaware of the secret oral sex. John never stopped sucking Dylan's dick while the stranger emptied their bladder.

"Dedicated little cocksucker." Dylan said. "I can't wait to explode in that horny, hungry mouth."

Dylan's kind words had John's erection throbbing even more now. Likewise, he could feel Dylan's cock throbbing and twitching in his mouth.

"Hell yes." Dylan said. "Keep sucking. Keep sucking my dick."

Dylan once more put his hand on John's head, guiding the speed of the blowjob. Finally, he held John balls deep once more, grunting and beginning to ejaculate. Large, creamy blobs of semen began to fill John's mouth. He tried to hold it all in but a small dollop escaped, landing on his black shirt.

The excitement of his new friend orgasming in his mouth pushed John over the edge, and he was unable to stop himself from filling his panties with warm, sticky semen. He slowly slid his mouth off of Dylan's cock, swallowing his hefty reward.

"That felt fantastic." Dylan told him.

"Tasted fantastic too." John added, licking his lips.

John stood up to pull his cargo shorts back up when Dylan noticed the large wet spot in his underwear.

"Did you cream your panties?"

"I sure did!" John answered proudly.

"That's awesome."

John got his shorts back up and Dylan also pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"I don't suppose you'd want to do this again sometime?" John asked.

"I'd love to. I'd also love to give your ass a good, hard fucking next time." Dylan answered. "Let's exchange numbers. I'm free tomorrow if you have time to meet up and fuck."

The two men swapped numbers, inputting each other's into their phone.

"Can I buy you and your girlfriend another drink?" Dylan offered.

"I appreciate it, but based on the mess I made in my underwear, we should probably head out."

"I understand." Dylan said. "Well thanks again for sucking me off. I look forward to hearing from you so we can hook up for some real sex."

John smiled and leaned forward, kissing Dylan on the lips. They then left the bathroom stall and parted ways.

John found Lily still at their table. When she looked at him, she couldn't help but smile.

"Judging by the cum on your shirt, I'm guessing that was a success?" She asked.

"Big success." John answered. "But that's nothing compared to the amount of cum in my panties right now."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Not yet. I just sucked him off." John explained. "But we exchanged numbers and he wants to get together tomorrow and have sex."

"Hell yeah, babe!" Lily exclaimed. "What happened in your panties?"

"The usual. As soon as he came in my mouth, I blew my load in my undies."

"Of course." Lily added with a smirk. "That doesn't surprise me at all."

They both polished off their cosmos and left to head back home.

***

John and Lily entered the house, where they once again crossed paths with Jasmine.

"Did you two have a good time?" Jasmine asked.

"Great time." John said.

"Yep. A cute guy bought us drinks and then hit on John." Lily added. "They ended up in the bathroom and John got to suck his dick!"

"That's wonderful!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"His name is Dylan." John told his mother. "We're planning to hook up tomorrow so he can plow my ass."

"I'm glad you had a good time." Jasmine said. "I knew you'd enjoy the gay bar, sweetie."

John and Lily each gave Jasmine a kiss good night and then retired to John's room for the night. They stripped down to their underwear and then Lily helped her boyfriend take off his soiled pink panties.

"Damn. That's quite the mess you made." Lily said.

"Told you."

John stepped out of the underwear and Lily held them up for closer inspection. She stuck out her tongue and licked the crotch, then handed them to John. She dropped her thong while John had a taste of his own spunk.

"I forgot to tell you." Lily said. "My friend Khloe invited us over to hang out at her pool tomorrow. She just recently joined The Club and wanted to celebrate. I invited Tommy too because I think he and Khloe would hit it off."

"Sounds fun." John replied. "But what about Dylan?"

"I think you should invite him too." Lily suggested. "Trust me... Khloe is not the type that will mind you getting assblasted in her pool."

John smiled, pulling Lily close. They made out, their nude bodies becoming intertwined. Their hands explored each other's bare asses and genitals until they were thoroughly excited.

"Ready for bed?" Lily asked. "I want you to put your hard cock deep in my cunt and ravish me just like Dylan is going to do to you tomorrow."

John and Lily turned out the lights and climbed into bed. John easily slipped himself into Lily's fuckhole and they enjoyed a nice, intense round of passionate sex, ending with a nice batch of semen being deposited within Lily's depth.

After fucking, they fell asleep together. Naked, sweaty, and sticky with cum.

***

John awoke the next morning and realized that his girlfriend was no longer in bed. He peeked at the floor and noticed all of her discarded clothes remained. Wherever Lily was, she was still naked.

Pulling the bed sheets aside, John saw that his morning wood was not failing him, as his penis was rock hard. Wanting to share it with someone, John grabbed his cell phone and went to find his girlfriend.

As he approached the living room, he could hear his answer. Turning the corner, he saw his father on the couch, also naked. Lily was on top of his father, riding his thick shaft in a cowgirl position.

"Good morning!" John said.

"Morning, son." Steve replied. "Hope you don't mind me fucking your girlfriend. She's got a great snatch."

"I don't mind at all, dad."

"You can slip inside me too, babe." Lily offered. "I've got an open hole back there."

From John's perspective, he could see his girlfriend's puckered anus as she bounced up and down the dick between her legs. His erection throbbed as he considered sliding into her inviting asshole.

"Oh but first you should call your new fuck buddy." Lily suggested. "Invite him to join us over at Khloe's."

"That's probably a good idea." John agreed.

As he stood next to his father and girlfriend having sex, John pulled up the contacts in his phone. As he found "Dylan", his heart skipped a beat. Despite sucking him off the evening prior, John was actually slightly nervous. He took a deep breath and hit the button to call his new friend.

It felt like it was ringing forever, despite it only ringing twice in reality, and then...

"Good morning." Dylan said, answering the phone.

"Hey." John said. "How's it going?"

"I'm great." Dylan told him. "Got some fantastic head last night at the bar."

John smiled at the compliment, helping to calm his nerves.

"Lucky twink." John added. "I bet he enjoyed sucking your cock. Probably made his entire night."

"Seemed like it." Dylan chuckled. "He ended up cumming in his underwear just from having my dick in his mouth."

Now John chuckled.

"All jokes aside..." John continued. "...I was wondering if, maybe, you were still down to get together today?"

"Hell yeah." Dylan answered. "I've been thinking all morning about all the nasty things I want to do to that ass of yours. Hopefully while you're girlfriend watches."

"She will definitely want to watch. She gets really horny watching me have sex with other guys." John told him. "I'm actually watching her riding my dad's cock at the moment."

"That's awesome."

"Yep. I'm going to fuck her in the butt after this call."

"Nice. Just like I'll be fucking you in the ass later today." Dylan said.

"We're actually going to a friend of hers this afternoon to hang out at the pool." John explained. "I can send you the address, but wanted to make sure you were okay with that. Her friend's name is Khloe."

"Sounds good. Is Khloe going to have any problem with me bending you over?"

"From what Lily has told me, it sounds like she's cool with us having sex together." John said. "And my best friend Tommy will be there too. He's always down for gay sex."

"Perfect." Dylan told him. "Send me the address and I'll see you later today."