The Kinky Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promised you my dick in your ass." Dylan told him. "I don't joke around about sex."

"Happy to help you with your dirty little fantasy." Khloe added. "I enjoyed fucking you."

Lily reached over and scooped a blob of the cum mixture from her boyfriend's anus, then brought her finger to his face so that John could have a taste.

"Delicious." John told her.

Lily scooped another blob so that she could also have a taste.

"Yummy!" She agreed.

After a few more moments, Khloe offered to refill everyone's margaritas. Tommy went with her to help, leaving Dylan with John and Lily.

"Thanks for sharing your boyfriend with me." Dylan said.

"Anytime!" Lily promptly replied.

"I've heard you guys mention some club a few times. What is it? Like a gay club?" Dylan asked.

Lily snickered.

"It's basically a members-only sex club." Lily answered. "A lot of members are families. All kinds of sex happens there, but yes, gay sex is also frequent. That's where John took those eleven inches of penis. Right in front of a crowd of people, men and women, cheering him on. His mom even held his hand while he was getting assfucked. It was awesome."

"Sounds like my kind of place." Dylan said. "Any chance I could join?"

"I can't guarantee anything." Lily told him. "But my mom runs it. I can definitely ask her about it and let you know."

"That's cool." Dylan added. "No hard feelings if it doesn't work out. It just sounds like a good place to go and... unload... ya know?"

"I totally get it. And there are plenty of guys, or girls, who would help you unload those balls." Lily said.

"I don't mind fucking a sexy girl occasionally."

"Maybe you can fuck me?" Lily suggested. "My boyfriend got to feel you in his ass. I feel like I should too."

"I would be happy to fuck you in the ass." Dylan told her. "Maybe your boyfriend could get me hard again?"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Lily exclaimed. "Can you suck Dylan's penis, babe? So he can fuck me in the butt?"

John rolled over and mustered up the energy to get onto his knees. Dylan took a few steps forward so that his soft dick was dangling directly in front of John's face.

"Okay, babe." Lily instructed. "Put the penis in your mouth just like you did back at the gay bar last night."

John opened up and easily but gently sucked the entire soft shaft into his mouth. As he suckled Dylan's genitals, he also fondled his testicles.

"Good boy." Dylan encouraged.

Lily started to prep her backdoor with some lube as she watched John sucking the cock of their new friend. John's dick also started to get aroused again as he sucked the love stick. Especially since he could taste his own ass flavor on Dylan's member.

It didn't take long for Dylan's penis to expand and stiffen in John's mouth. Dylan gently guided John off of his erection.

"Why don't you hold Lily's cheeks open for me?" Dylan suggested.

Lily got on all fours and John got beside her, holding her buns apart. This gave Dylan a clear line of sight to his puckered target, and he easily inserted his penis into the depths of Lily's rectum.

"Mmm that's nice and tight." Dylan said, winking at John. "Way tighter than your boyfriend's ass is currently."

Lily giggled as her anus was being penetrated. "Makes sense. I just have one dick in my ass instead of two like my wonderful whore of a boyfriend."

John continued to hold his girlfriend's butt cheeks as Dylan fucked her. He watched as the penis slid in and out of her rear, the sight causing his own dick to throb with lust.

"Doesn't he have a nice cock?" John asked.

"It's great, babe." Lily agreed. "I can see why you creamed yourself just from sucking on it."

"You two are too sweet." Dylan told them. "It's just a penis."

"But you could've shared it with anyone you wanted." John explained. "We really appreciate you letting us play with it and experience its glory."

Dylan continued to thrust his shaft in and out of Lily's welcoming asshole.

"I'm going to need to hop in the pool after this." Dylan said. "All this fucking has made me really sweaty."

John let go of Lily's buttocks and made his way behind Dylan. He delicately took a muscular cheek in each hand and parted them, admiring the glistening backside.

"Mind if I have a taste of your ass?" John asked.

"Be my guest." Dylan replied as he continued to fuck Lily.

John leaned his face closer to Dylan's exposed bottom. He couldn't resist the urge to inhale his musky aroma first. John then stuck out his tongue, softly swiping at the moist orifice. He then pursed his lips and planted a kiss on the wet hole.

"Tasty!" John noted.

John went a bit lower, extending his tongue and touching it to Dylan's taint. Slowly, he moved up, licking the length of Dylan's salty, sweaty asscrack all the way to the tip. John grabbed his shaft and gave it a few quick tugs, ejaculating onto the grass below.

"Did you just cum from licking my ass?"

"I sure did." John answered, shaking the last few sticky drops from his penis. "You've got a great flavor back there."

"Guess that means it's my turn."

Dylan sunk his cock as deep into Lily's asshole as he could, erupting in orgasm. Semen coated the inside of Lily's rectum.

Khloe and Tommy returned with fresh margaritas just as Dylan was sliding out of Lily's dripping anus.

"What took you two so long?" Lily asked.

"Tommy wanted to get a closer look at my cock." Khloe said with a giggle. "But he wouldn't stop playing with it until he got to see me shoot a load of cum."

"That sounds like Tommy!" Lily told her.

"Can you blame me?" Tommy asked. "It's not every day you meet a beautiful girl with such a pretty cock to match."

"I'm just giving you a hard time." Lily said.

"Thankfully Khloe gave me a hard time, too." Tommy joked.

The group took a short break, enjoying their margaritas. They also took a quick dip in the pool, swimming together in the nude and cooling off, before further indulging in more sexual debauchery.