All Comments on 'The Kinky Mrs. Grunewald'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! The next installment will probably be their conversation in the bar. The sex will start up again in her office the afternoon of the next day I think.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Brought back many dreams. Thanks !!!!!!!!!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I noticed some of my teachers for sure, but in 1973 (I'm the same age as the narrator) a lot of kinky activities were barely known to me. It was a different time. She's obviously teaching him a few things about it.

kfmakfmaover 2 years ago

Loved this. Great story. Can’t wait for the next one.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years agoAuthor
Thank you kfma

However, it does take a while to write these things! I have about half of the next installment done. I also have to give priority to a couple of sequels on other sites that are much closer to being completed.

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

Great story, definitely had a teacher who fit the description of a sexy controlling lady! So in my case it was true about having a teacher who would spank and paddle on your bare bottom to get points across! Looking forward to a follow up on this sexy story!

AfrinelAfrinelabout 2 years ago

Quand Matteo donnera-t-il une bonne fessée à Judith ?

AfrinelAfrinelabout 2 years ago

Très bonne, tout jeune homme aimerait être à la place de Matteo sur tout s'il donne une fessée à Judith; je pense qu'elle aimerait en recevoir une à la canne.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor
rmac1

There will be a follow-up, but I'm on three sites trying to update several stories. It takes a while. By the way, did this real-life teacher you knew spank in private or in front of the class?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I expected more than this mundane scene

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mundane? There is a two-part sequel out now and in the second part, things get a bit wilder (it's only the next afternoon). She's taking her time with him, slowly increasing the ante and thus the anticipation. It's probably more fun that way rather than, well what? Did you expect her to have intercourse with him on the first day?

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor
To rmac1

You seem to be implying that you enjoyed it. Perhaps she did too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...