The Kissing Thief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back over to the couch. What the hell were you thinking? I allowed my eyes to flit closed. "Oh, I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass."

************************************

Somewhere in North America:

"Sir, two of our agents encountered Subject 4. He fought them was able to avoid capture. He's out Arizona, not far from one of our other bases. It's assumed he initially went to try and retrieve the device." The man spoke into the small phone. From across the street in an alley he watched the lights flick off in an apartment building. He knew that was the one of these apartments held the test subject that escaped the facility. "Yes. I will report to you when I am sure of his location. Until then I will keep on look out." He said into the phone.

On the other side of the line the person speaking left a warning.

"He's not to be tampered with. He's the only one that the device works on and that's why he's the only subject that lived long enough to give a name to. Stop calling him Subject. His name is Stefan." The call ended and the guy sighed. "Scientists." He scoffed. Knowing his name might help assist in his capture... The man tossed the idea around in his head as he turned down the alley to go back to his hotel. "Name or not, it's still a freak of nature." He hissed the words into the night air.

****************************************

Back in the apartment, Stefan caught a nasty smell. Smelled like old blood and bullets. He was putting Laura in danger, but he couldn't bring himself to leave her. Stefan's mind quipped to words that were said when he was being trained in the facility. "Fight or flight?!" Demanded a gruff voice. "FIGHT OR FLIGHT?!" It yelled again. Stefan pulled himself back to the present with an answer. "Fight." He growled.