The Kissing Thief Ch. 03

Story Info
Busy nights and casual mornings.
6.7k words
4.75
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avengiline
avengiline
17 Followers

*All characters portrayed are intended to be 18 years of age or older at the time of portrayal, at any given point in the story*

Sorry for the delay, for those of you who wanted a continuation, the few that you are. Life has given me quite a few challenges, and some I managed to triumph in, and others not so much. You'll have to forgive me. In this chapter, our girl Laura has a memory, of when she is 18 in her last year in high school, and reminisces about her dating history, with no intention of going into detail about her young adult life. Please and enjoy and leave commentary for improvement! It took years to edit this, and I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a few things. ~Aven

*

As I lay in my bed that night wondered about the individual who was sleeping on my couch. Last night, after his shower, he came out slightly dry and smelling like lavender, which I found endearing, but his nose was scrunched into his face. I gave him one of my shirts, which he was surprised to find, fit him to his standards, which in fact only happened because the shirt was actually my dad's and I stole it. I got him a pair of gym shorts, which he was also surprised fit him (again my dad's) and fixed the couch so he could sleep. It took all of ten minutes to hear his breathing deepen.

I tiptoed quietly to his side and watched his face. In the dark I tried to watch for rapid eye movement. I watched slowly as the skin over his where his eyes would have been flicking back and forth was almost a luminescent skin. The veins were small but ran all over the skin there. It was clear that he didn't see sun often, and his eyelid less so. Eyelids? What exactly do I call the skin here? I shrugged at the internal thought and made my way back to my room and crawled into my bed. Curling my legs into my abdomen, I wondered what kind of life Nicholas had lead. "But he's not Nicholas. Aye, you let a man in your house and didn't even ask his name?" I shook my head at myself. "Well I guess we can find out tomorrow. If I'm alive and he's still here." I gave myself a rather pitying smile, with the knowledge that "Nicholas" could very well kill me in my sleep or just get up and leave with all of my belongings, to which I had few.

Stefan

Stefan didn't sleep. He rarely ever did at night. The constant thrumming of electricity made it too loud. After Laura had settled him in on her couch, said good night, and told him where the cups were if he needed water, Stefan laid on the couch and counted the minutes it took for him to hear Laura's breathing deepen. He recalled her standing over him briefly before making her way to her room.

Stefan chuckled quietly to himself. Getting up, he walked over to the sliding glass door.

He had effectively gotten the basic layout of the apartment.

The walls and appliances were the easiest because they gave off the most heat. The furniture was a little harder. During the thunderstorm he had barely paid attention to the furniture.                                          

Originally, he had just come to retrieve what he had hidden behind her refrigerator, but that plan went out the the window as soon as she woke up. He scoffed at the memory. Shaking his head, he tilted his face up to the sky.

Originally, Stefan came to retrieve a new drug that the government had been working on to make others like him. The drug was lethal, and it could only be used on unborn children.

Anger welled up in Stefan. Anger for the kids that were like him that never got squat in life. Anger for the people who would be tortured just to make sure that the government had weapons of their liking.

Pressing the side of his cheek to the glass he touched the skin over his eyes and gently pushed until he could feel his soft underdeveloped eyes. Voices chanted in his mind, goading and chiding him. He could hear older men laughing at him.

"What kind of freak creature are you?!" "Grew up in a cave?! HA! Well of course you did. Nothing that looks like you could ever walk around in broad daylight." "What a freak."

Salamander.

That was what they called him at the facility. He was the one and only salamander, with all the insults and animalistic reputation that came with the nickname.

He didn't miss that place. He didn't miss the intense color in which he could never rest. White energy all around him 24/7. The people walked around like they were being sucked dry by the building itself. He watched them mill about like orange power zombies that looked washed out and half dead. The people that worked longer hours in the facility looked worse. Their eyes had darker colors and they looked like pale walking energy blobs with dull gray holes for eyes. Stefan recounted the people until his mind felt sickly and cold like he was still stuck at the facility having his very essence drained from him. There was a loud cranking sound as Stefan turned away from the glass door to observe the apartment.

The electricity crackled in the tiny living room. He watched the electricity consistently shoot to the technology that required it. The apartment looked blue, with occasionally purplish hues in lines painted across the room pulsing vibrantly. The room was bathed in it. The things man created amazed him. Stefan let his mind wander as he caught sight of the sleeping figure in her room.

The first time he saw Laura during the storm, he thought he was speaking to a vision. Her own electrical energy, vibrant, with a warm bright aura glowing from inside her. She looked like a goddess down to the very tips of her hair that extend far beyond her body. Just recalling her body warm up, and change color while he teased her, Stefan gripped the dining chair he was leaning on tighter.

She was like a star.

He'd never seen anyone shine that brightly, let alone glow even brighter and warmer. He shuddered. His entire body ached to see what they would look like together. What color she would change to with him buried in her to the hilt. He rubbed his hands over his face. He faced her room again and watched her chest rise and fall some more. Despite being under blankets, Stefan could sense her getting colder. He knew she was beginning a dream, which was obviously not a good one. Her colored dropped to a dull reddish yellow. Quietly, he walked to her door and opened it. He could hear her breathing from the doorway, but in such close proximity his heart began to race. She tossed in her bed, obviously in fear of something and kicked at the covers.

He knew that touching her would scare the shit out of her, but that's all he wanted to do. He should've left the city a long time ago, but he stayed. He stayed because he wanted to be beside her.

Quietly, Stefan moved closer to her bed until his was leaning right over her. He calmed his heart, and breathed in deeply. Her heart rate started to slow and she began matching his breathing rhythm. The smell of lavender suited her natural scent. She began to glow with a healthy golden orange. She sighed contently. Stefan pulled at his face and stood up straight.

His body begged him to give in.

His groin ached and his mouth got dry. He raked his fingers through his hair in frustration and sighed. Leave her be. It's already bad enough she's been around you this often.

As Stefan turned to leave she changed colors again. A color he couldn't easily forget. In moments the golden aura gradually gave way to pink, and then finally settled on a red tone. Stefan's member twitched and he backup into the open door.

The thud jolted her awake, and the colors changed again. As she woke up the colors changed back to the pinkish red. Stefan shuddered. "Should I ask you why, you're in my room?" She said quietly. She didn't sound angry or even at all curious. Her voice was tinged with an innocent desire that Stefan knew was fake. "No." he answered. His voice vibrated deep in his chest. Her breath hitched after he spoke in a way that set Stefan's nerves on fire. "Should I ask why you're even awake?" She whispered. Slowly Stefan walked toward her and he knelt down so his face was directly in front of hers in the dark. "No." he said.

Inches from her face, he felt her breath as light as a feather on his lips as if she was hardly breathing. Stefan made a mental note to himself, that when she can't breath her heads color gets lighter, and though he knew that she was probably feeling "lightheaded" he thought it made her look more ethereal. Too much. In his mind all the animalistic nicknames he was given seemed to make sense. All he wanted to do was have her, and in the most basic, raw, and primitive way.

He smiled at the thought of it, and made her wait a moment longer before he seized his desire and tasted the very skin he so missed.

*********************************

I'm sitting by the tree of the community college, it's my last semester of high school before I go off to college, and I wanted to get some college credit. I had just turned 18 three months to the day...

"Laura!" I turned slowly to see my teacher walking towards me. He was a dressed in normal gray slacks and white polo shirt that was always tucked in. "Oh, Hey Mr. Lawerence. Is there something wrong?" I said as he approached me. I was outside in a grassy area reading a passage in a textbook for another one of my classes. I don't look him in the eyes. I can't bring myself to even look him in the face.

"Laura, I know you know why I'm here. The last project you turned in tanked your grade. I was told you were a bright student, but your grades in my class say otherwise. Meet me in my office today at two." His words are floating in my ear as I am a transported to the hallway that leads to his office.

I clutch my books to my chest as I knock on the office door. It's quiet inside, but apparently he's there because he opens the door. I walk in with my eyes downcast. I'm staring at a scuff mark on my shoe that I got from tripping on the side walk. As soon as I'm in his office I can hear him lock the door and unbuckle his belt. Slowly and without being asked I put down my books and kneel towards him. I watch as his pants drop to reveal hairy and scrawny legs. I don't like his legs. He has too much hair. My head is tilted up as he digs his fingertips into my cheeks.

Slowly my mouth opens and it engulfs his penis. Normally, he only had me do this closer to the last period of the day, but today seemed off. He's always rough, and fucking my face like I'm the only person whose ever sucked his dick off, but I only do it because at a private school I can't afford to get low grades. My parents already pay too much.

Originally when I started coming to his office to ask for help with my grades.

At first he was nice, and then his hands lingered in places they shouldn't have, but he waited though. He waited until I was 18, to start his game.

Over time as my grades slipped, he used our closeness against me. In light of it, I did somewhat appreciate the affection. It made me feel good, and I felt special, but when my grades started slipping he would ask me to come to his office for "tutoring" sessions. I was 18 at the time, and about to graduate. I couldn't afford my GPA to drop before I got accepted to a college, so I thought "that's nice of him to offer to help."

The first time, I came I couldn't understand why his demeanor had changed so much. The first few times, he seemed just like a concerned teacher, but then he got more impatient and hostile. He was yelling at me for questions I couldn't answer, and asking me if I was "trying to disappoint him and my family". He got to my head, and then he made his move.

I should've known better.

I did know better, but I wanted him to approve of me. I wanted everybody to think that nothing was wrong and that Laura Brown had no problems and was the perfect kid, so imagine my surprise when I found out he had leaked videos of me sucking him off as a way to blackmailing my father. My father was well known in our Georgia community and for reasons I didn't care to understand, my teacher felt that he had wronged him. My family was in shock. My mother passed out when she found out and my father couldn't even look at me. My sister was the only one who would come talk to me, but later I found out that she got bullied for my video being leaked.

The consequences of what I felt was my fault were all around me. The truth is I didn't feel coerced. I didn't feel groomed. When he started to push the my safety limits, I knew exactly what he wanted, and I let it continue and my penance was my family falling apart. Some people think you receive justice when they've gone to jail, but you don't. Not for me at least...because the fact is, he didn't hurt me. I wanted to go. I wanted him to like me. I could've told him no, but I didn't. I knew I could've gotten him fired earlier, but I didn't want to. I wanted someone to see me as special, but instead all people saw me as was cookie cutter ideal.

After the video leaked, I hated being at home. I hated my room. I hated the person who looked back at me in the mirror. Growing up, my sister and I were always told we were pretty, but being the oldest, I developed faster and eventually became the object of people's attention very quickly. Getting that kind of attention while I was young warped my mind. Instead of dating the sweet guys I met in school, I would go out of my way to find the shadiest, creepiest, dark alley places to date men. I would always secretly pine for the older men who expressed interest. They watched me strut around in short skirts and gave sideways glances when I passed them on the street. I would go out late with my friends and stay out while we milled around bars and clubs, even though we were too young to get in the door. Fake IDs came in handy, and when men got the courage to approach me standing next to my friends, I usually gave them a stupid cheesy smile while the made my friends giggle and started flirting with me. Personally, the only limit I had to the type of men I would sleep with was that fact that they couldn't be married and had to be decently good looking. I couldn't bare the thought of destroying a family or waking up to a face that I would completely regret sleeping with.

To be honest, I thought maybe I had "daddy" issues, but my Dad and I had a great relationship, so it never made sense that I would go looking for such a toxic one, but that's what my little heart wanted. And to make matters worse, I wanted them to hurt me, I wanted all these men to fuck me until I hated myself and them for how good they made me feel and how much I loved the physical pain.

But, when it was all over I felt awful.

I always did. But I kept doing it. Man after man. Dick after to dick. Pain after pain.

So when Nicholas waltzed into my life it was like my worst dirty desire coming true. A man would just show up in my house one day, forcefully seduce me into mind-blowing sex. Then just as fast as he showed up, he would just leave without a trace.

Except, that I didn't think I would want him again after he left...

I never wanted those other guys again after they left...

Why should he be any different?...

**************************

My eyes flutter open from a thud near my door.

I can vaguely see the outline of him leaning against the rectangular frame.

"Should I ask you why you're in my room?" I hear my voice rasp out. It's not even tinged with a hint of fear. Instead, as soon as my eyes could make out his figure in the dark, my heart starting pounding in excitement. Even after dreaming of the past and all the pain I suffered and allowed to happen, you would think I didn't want to be anywhere near a man.

Old habits really do die hard, and it just so happens my drug of choice is two feet away from me.

I can feel my lust spiraling out of control. I gripped the sheets to trying to hold it back.

Seemingly out of the blue, he answers, "No". I almost completely forgot I asked him a question. His voice is deep and daunting. He almost sounds like a predator. Like he's taking me captive and I have nowhere left to run. "Should I ask you why you're even awake?" my voice hitches in my throat. It's getting hard to breath. I want to jump him. All I want is his face between my legs with that deep voice moaning against my pussy.

"No." He says.

I squeeze my legs together as he walks toward me. He kneels down next to me. Suddenly I'm nervous. He's not saying anything. I don't know how he feels or what he thinking. I can just feel him close to me. My breath is shallow. Somewhere in my mind is the irrational thought that he won't like me if I breath too hard in his face. Just when I think I'm about to get rejected, he kisses me passionately. His lips are firm and smooth against my own soft and pouty lips. My pussy is screaming in joy and beginning to celebrate by leaking some more of it's juices down my thighs. I moan tasting his lips on mine but then its not enough. I want more. I kiss his lips hard and gently suck them.

What I want is inside a closed mouth and that won't do. The tip of my tongue pries his lips open and teases the cage where he holds my playmate. When his tongue finally comes out, my lips lock around it, sucking it like another extension of his body that I very much want to suck. His hand grips my thigh, and the tips of his fingers send volts of electricity to my sex.

He's a little cold, but his kiss is warm. I don't want to stop sucking his tongue long enough for him to get my shirt off.

He pulls away and slides me back on the bed as he pulling off my shirt. My nipples hate the cold air, perking at the sensation of sudden coolness, and I can feel them tightening into torturous peaks. "Nicholas" balls my shirt up and throws it on the ground. For a moment he seems frozen after doing this. His body doesn't move and he's not touching me anymore. As I wait for him to touch me again my anxiety begins it's monologue of overly valid points.

I'm naked underneath a guy, whose name I don't know.

I don't know anything about him, but just like that the moment is over. Seemingly sensing my feelings, Nicholas moves again.

My fear.

The anxiety.

My past.

It all floats off to a distant location as his fingers graze my skin. Just like before my skin feels a white heat, like he's drawing an incantation to set me on fire with and all I want to do is burn in the fire of lust with him. My clitoris pulses in anticipation as his hands slowly inch up to my breast. For what feels like the millionth time that night, I can't breath. His fingers flick against my hard nipples. I can feel his smile against my neck, and my heart flutters. In my mind, I'm shocked how my body responds, but exhilarated to know that I can feel so intensely. I used to think that all sex was a little bit of pleasure and mostly the horrible feeling afterward, but now...

"Mmf..."

His mouth closes around one of my nipples as I come to that realization and I moan loudly pulling his head to my chest. My eyes roll back in my head as the tip of his tongue teases my nipple before he flattens the nub and licks it again. My breath catches in my throat. His dick is inches from my hole, but it couldn't seem farther. I don't even have the pretend desire to have him anywhere else but lodged inside of me, and I won't let a repeat of the last incident happen again. "God yes!" I hear my voice hiss out the words in exhilaration, but can't manage to accept that it's me who is talking.

My fingers rake at his back to pull him closer to me, as I sadly pull his head from my breasts and his lips back to my own, sliding my hips down to meet his. He chuckled. "There's no rush this time. I'm not going anywhere." he whispered against my lips. My ears heard him, but my brain stopped processing words entirely. All I could think about was if he could reach that throbbing place, that no one ever seemed to get. One of Nicholas' hands leaves my body. The sudden loss of heat makes my dizzy, but then a new source appears.

avengiline
avengiline
17 Followers
12