The Kissing Thief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forehead against mine, he rubbed the head of his cock against my slit. We both let out a shaky breath. He slid up against my clit and then down again, dipping into my hole, pulling a sticky sound from it. My head tilts up, in an attempt to nab a kiss, but instead he pushes me backwards into my pillows. He positions himself at the entrance and gently rests on the opening. "Do you want this?" He asks. I don't want to answer him. I'm too embarrassed, so instead I try to push my hips down to engulf him, but he stops me, gripping my pelvis, and holding me down. "Do you want this?" He repeats again, but more forcefully. He's demanding an answer. "Yes..." I say as he starts to sink into me, stretching the walls and filling me. "Yes, please." I whisper frantically, pulling at his neck for another kiss. He obliges this time, deliberately seizing my mouth with his tongue, deftly and with control. The sensation of his dick barreling through me makes my toes curl and my mouth open in a soundless 'O'. He's bigger than I thought. Bigger than most. My body loves it.

"Ahhhaha, oh my God, this feels so goooodddd." I drawl out soundlessly. His face is buried in my neck and I can feel him gritting his teeth, but he doesn't say anything. His left hand wraps around the base of my head and my throat as his hips begin to pull out of me and push back in. "So tight." He finally whispers. "Too tight." His hips begin to push harder into my own. "Hahuh", slips out of my lips as I feel his weight descend onto me. His hips lift slowly to pull out and push back in again. He lifts his chest up and moves his right hand to my thigh. His fingers dig into the flesh, but it feels so good. "You have no idea how good you feel."

That sentence alone sends waves of pleasure through my body. My heart swelled with pride over the idea that I was bringing him pleasure, but in the second moment, my thoughts left the two bodies yearning for each other, and recalled pain.

I felt myself shut down.

As if a water faucet had just been turned off and ran dry. Suddenly I was cold. I could feel him pull away in the darkness, as if he suddenly sensed the change when most other men hadn't.

"...Laura?"

"Yeah?" I tried to sound sexy, but I wasn't great at faking things, and even worse at lying. He laid his forehead on mine and I wanted to cry. I could feel him pulsing inside of me and I knew this must've been strange for him, to have to stop in the middle of sex. I moved to wrap my arms around his neck. "It feels good for me too." I said. I felt like this was as close as I could get to a persuasive statement, while still being believable. Still "Nicholas" was hesitant. He pushed in slowly, and the near dry stretch made me ache and burn, but I knew if I continued I would feel better and hopefully he wouldn't notice the difference that much.

He whispered quietly, "Are you sure you're ok?"

His hips slowly pulsed in and out of me with a micro rhythm. It was starting to bring back that feel good sensation without the burning or forcing my body into feeling good. In the back of my brain, I acknowledged that in some way he must've noticed, because there was no way he was doing this because it felt better for him, but instead I silently thanked him by beginning to roll my hips as well, in a slightly faster rhythm. "Yeah...I'm ok." I said, the tingles began their quest to drive pleasure throughout the body. "I want to get lost in you." I whispered. "Tonight, I don't want to think." I nuzzled his nose and brushed my lips against his. "Help me, get lost in the feeling." My hips bucked forward faster as the tingles began that delicious ache in that deep place to which "Nicholas" was a moments roll away.

When his grip on my hip tightened, I could barely hear his "Yes." I bit my lip as I felt him glide past that spot that ached for attention.

"Hmph, yes, please." I plead quietly. He seized my lips with his own and his hips picked a pace rocking back and forth like a slow pump prepping me for more. I rolled my hips back in appreciation. His right hand dug into the pelvis. He rolled deeper. "Mmmfff, yes, oh yes." I said, trying to encourage him to go harder. When his pace didn't change, my pulled my hands away from his neck to try and loosen his grip on my pelvis. "Not yet" he whispered. Before my mind rocheted into why he wouldn't increased his pace he said, "I want to savor this. You asked me to make you forget, then you're going to have to be patient." His face moved to the crook of my neck, pulling his lips along my skin. I felt him smile as he said "Quality takes time."

With that he pulled out until only the head of him remained and sunk in again to the hilt. My head fell back into the pillow and my toes curled at the sensation. I had to bite my lip to stifle a silent moan. He repeated the movement, until I felt my body sucking at him as he exited me, and welcoming him back and he pierced the folds.

The feeling was mind reeling. It felt so different, yet, it felt so right. His words oddly soothed my heart. I melted into his touch and relaxed my muscles, that had unknowingly begun to tighten. Just as I relaxed, his pace began to increase. A gasped escaped as he picked up his pace, the friction driving more waves of pleasure throughout my core. I could feel the 'O' forming at my lips and my muscles tighten again, this time in expectation of his future pace. To compensate, it seemed like Nicholas pulled out harder and pushed in stronger.

"Eghh!" came the embarrassing sound from my mouth. I bite my tongue this time to stop anymore anime girl sounds escaping me. "Nicholas" didn't seemed to mind, in fact, it seemed to urge him on. He pulled my right leg up and used the the left as a grip and he began to barrel into me. I was tightening around him reflexively, but it was so slick I could her the slopping noise when he pulled out and slid back in. He pushed my knee flat and dropped his wait on top of me.

The little course hair he had on his chest brushed against my nipples as he pressed our bodies together.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear you."

His hips snapped down to meet mine again, and my voice began to trickle out.

"Aaahhaa! Mmmmfff!"

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I felt the white heat of orgasm begin to set in. I felt like I was on fire. I wasn't sure if it was ever possible to be able to extinguish this heat, but I wanted to try. There was a second ache somewhere inside that begged to be released, but I couldn't quite understand why I couldn't let go...

Both of Nicholas' hands dug into my hips and pulled me down to meet him, which made that deep aching feeling intensify as the white heat seemed to spread from my clit to the muscles in my abdomen. I stabilized myself by wrapping my arms around his neck again. I thought of how we must've looked and I felt a bit of wetness dribble down the canal, adding to the slickness around Nicholas' cock. I felt myself inaudibly whisper "Oh My God" as he reached a pace, that made my crappy bed creak. His head was still in the crook of my neck, and I could feel him his teeth grazing against my skin and his breath shorten. His grip on my hips loosened long enough for my hips to pick a rhythm of their own.

Together our hips danced back and forth, until he took the final moments in short body gripping strokes, sinking deeply, forcing my body to take all of him. He exploded in me, and my body spasmed uncontrollably. It felt like a pipe had burst inside me, slamming against the walls and barreling against the folds all at once. My teeth ground together as my orgasm hit. I felt tears come to my eyes, as my fingers grasped at Nicholas.              

It felt like my body was going to break from the orgasm and my lower back was going to snap in two. Somewhere in the middle of that I audibly sucked in a deep breath and exhaled a very loud shaky one. Slowly the tendrils of pleasure unfurled themselves to completion. I was absolutely spent, but I wanted more. Nicholas had completely relaxed his entire body into me and was just languidly laying between my legs. I pulled my legs down with some effort and realized they were sore from the position they were in. Wrapping them around him gently I used my foot to pull the covers up over us.

His weight and warmth were like a heated blanket. I felt my body sink into sleep. I love him as the unshed tears from orgasm rolled down my cheeks and I fell asleep.

***************************************************************

Stefan

When Stefan woke up, his body felt heavy, but his muscles felt loose. Her body beneath mine felt exquisite. She was a deep orange color, seemingly content for the moment.

Last night was strange. In the middle of everything her color drained from her body, and she began to look cold and lifeless. Her heart was beating, but it barely seemed to be doing just that. Like if it were to stop, it wouldn't have any desire to start again.

Stefan wondered if he should stop, but stopping while in her, would probably make her feel worse AND he would have to deal with an outrageous hard on. He was glad he asked her if she was alright, because that seemed to help her relax a little. He was surprised in the first place, because when he entered her she was so tight, it was like she had barely relaxed at all. It felt amazing though... when she finally gave in. He recalled the sensation of her body relaxing and those muscles in her sex just loosening up enough that he could slide in deeper. He felt like he was suctioning the wetnesses out of her. It was practically suctioning the wetnesses out of him. Stefan mentally thought about how he got off first, but commended him self for the orgasm she had after. She was shivering underneath him, while his own orgasm made his hips spasm.

Content with a job well done, Stefan moved to unwrap Laura's legs from his. He was still between her legs, and it was getting hot.

Rolling over quietly Stefan laid next to her. As soon as he rolled over Laura slowly closed her legs and respired them in a more comfortable position, giving a content sigh in her sleep. Stefan quietly chuckled to himself. Her bedroom hummed with the electricity and his pink angel lover, filled his head with beautiful color. Stefan smiled to himself. He had always dreamt about having a life waking up to a person he cared about and who didn't care about his own disabilities in a peaceful house, where he could just rest for awhile. As he wondered what life would've been like if he didn't grow up in the facility. If he would've experienced a more loving household, with whoever his biological parents were. Stefan took a deep breath a let the thoughts escape him. He had a few hours until sunrise he felt. I should sleep, cause tomorrow, we got a lot of running to do.              

With that, Stefan let his mind wander into a dream like state.

Laura

The sun streamed through my blinds warming my arms and disrupting my dreams. My body felt sore, but deeply satisfied. All of my muscles felt loose, and I felt deeply rested. This man fucked the stress out of me was my first official thought of the morning, and my pussy was deeply pleased. My next thought lingered along the lines of waking him up with a blowjob, so I rolled over expectantly seeking out Nicholas, and found the other side of my bed empty.

I leaned forward in confusion and looked around my room. The door was open and I could faintly hear rummaging in the kitchen. The kitchen?! There's no way. I got up slowly picking up my t-shirt from last night and putting it on again.

I approached my little bar and watched Nicholas open and close cabinets, gingerly feeling the dishes in each until he found a bowl, and slowly pulled the bowl out of the stack and place it carefully on the counter. Then he went to the drawers and opened each feeling for a spoon.

"Need some help?" I asked. He didn't seemed surprised at all to hear my voice, and responded smoothly. "I'm glad you're awake, cause I've been having the hardest time figuring out what cereals and milks you have, and it's really aggravating since I've starving since 6 this morning.". I looked at the time on the stove. I read 10:17. He's been up for hours already?!....how does he even know the time?

"Yea, sorry" I said, "I'm usually a late riser." He nodded his understanding at smiled to himself facing the cabinet. "No, you're good. I slept longer than usual myself." He said with a small laugh. I smiled and placed my hand of his side to signal that I was sliding past him in my tiny kitchen to the fridge. I opened the door, and pulled out the oat milk, and cow's milk. "I've got oat milk, and cow's milk. Which do you want?" Nicholas pulled a face and raised his eyebrow, which looked absolutely hysterical with no eyes. He looked a bit like a creepy doll.

"What the hell is oat's milk?"

"Milk...made from oats?"

"Who the hell invented that?"

"Some white chick I'm assuming."

Nicholas scoffed. "Give me the cow's milk," his face pulling with disgust "thanks." He said. I laughed silently at his faces, and handed him the cow's milk. On second thought I should've handed him the oat milk and laughed when he tasted it. He probably wouldn't even notice the difference. Nicholas took the milk, opened the cap, and smelled it and then carefully poured it into his bowl, with his finger inside. When he had poured the milk up to his second knuckle he stopped and recapped it. "Cereal, ma'am?" He said expectantly. I rolled my eyes, and pulled the two boxes of cereal I had down from on top of the fridge. "I've got raisin bran, and cinnamon toast crunch."

Nicholas froze and seemed to be trying to comprehend something. "Hey, which one do you want?" I asked again. He slowly opened his mouth. "What do they taste like?" I gasped. "You've never had raisin bran OR cinnamon toast crunch?!" His lip pulled into a sarcastic grin. "Even if I had them before, it's not like I would know what it was called, so answer my question, then I tell you what I want." I pulled back at his retort. Has he been under a rock all his life? "Here, why don't you try a little bit of each instead, and tell me which one you prefer." I opened the box and pulled out his hand pouring a little bit of the raisin bran into it. "This one is the raisin bran." I said as he dropped it into his mouth. "mmm, ok...give me the other one?..." I poured the cinnamon toast crunch into his hand. As soon as he began to chew he nodded. "Yep, that's sugar crack, I'll take that one." I laughed out loud. "I usually have that one if I need like a super dose of sugar." I handed him the box and carefully poured it into his bowl of milk. He collected his spoon and began to eat, and I watched him thoughtfully.

"Thanks fuh breakfast." He said with a mouthful of food.

"Anytime!"

"Normally, I would've offered to make you something, but since you've been up so long, and it would've taken me longer to make I figured you were good with cereal." Nicholas scoffed. "Nah, you just didn't want to make me hot food. Meanie." I laughed and patted him on the back. "I'll make you my specialty lunch, since I don't have school today." He smiled and continued eating as I moved to slide past him out of my tiny kitchen. "Do you wanna sit?" He shook his head and continued crunching in the kitchen. I watched him from the across the dining room.

"Oh, hey, what's your name by the way?" Since I forgot to ask you last night when I let you sleep over and let you between my legs.

He smiled.

"Mmf," he said swallowing. "My name is Stefan."

12