The Kitchen Table

Story Info
Kate & Paul push her boundaries.
5.3k words
4.52
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitlar
Kitlar
18 Followers

Kate and Paul had been a couple for several months now and had pushed the boundaries a little in the bedroom so it was with a reasonable amount of confidence that one day Paul asked Kate if she would be open to trying something a little bit different.

Kate was pleased that Paul felt able to ask her about her views regarding pushing their boundaries a bit further and, when she heard what he had in mind, she felt a tingle of excitement in her loins at the prospect. It was agreed that they would set aside Friday morning to play and given that Friday was 2 days away Kate was practically squirming with built up anticipation by the time Friday morning rolled around.

She woke early and took a few moments to let the idea free rein in her head. She couldn't believe that in a short few hours she would have one of her fantasies fulfilled -- and that it had been at Paul's suggestion.

Paul came over as planned, still slightly sweaty from his morning gym session. He kissed Kate after he walked in the door and could practically taste the anticipation on her lips.

"Are you still sure you want to go thro with this?" he asked, confident that she wouldn't say no, but wanting to give her the option to change her mind if she had any doubts... not that she knew the full extent of what he had planned for her.

"Absolutely" she replied, "I've not been able to think about anything else since you suggested it!"

As she said this she pulled his hand between her legs and Paul could feel the heat and slickness of her anticipating pussy before he even touched it.

"You really are up for this, aren't you?" he commented. "Right, let's get that dressing gown off of you and get this show on the road."

He opened his gym bag that he had rested on the chair and pulled out some short shanks of light rope. Kate slipped her dressing gown off of her shoulders revealing her naked body beneath. She deposited her flimsy clothing on the back of a chair and stepped towards the kitchen table.

With a seductive look over her shoulder she leaned her naked form over the long edge of the table so she was able to reach across towards the floor on the other side whilst she was led over the table.

Paul came up behind her and shifted her up slightly so that she was distributed more evenly over the table. He secured a loop of rope over each leg and spread her legs as wide as they would comfortably go before tying each of her legs off on the kitchen table leaving her spread-eagled and unable to close her legs at all.

Paul kissed her gently on each buttock before moving around the table and doing the same to her hands so now Kate was completely exposed and helpless to do anything.

"How does that feel?" Paul asked her.

"Very vulnerable, but very horny" she replied.

Paul slipped his hand between her legs again "Bloody hell girl, you're even wetter now if that's possible! Heaven knows how you'll be once I've left you to stew for a while!"

"Are you really going to leave me here?" Kate asked.

"I certainly am, I need a shower and you need to think about all the things I could do to you that you can't stop now you're trussed up to the table" Paul replied. "And on that note, I'm off upstairs and I'll be down when I'm good and ready."

With that he left the room and bounded up the stairs to the bathroom. Kate heard him depart the room and had a brief moment of doubt about what she was doing volunteering to be left so exposed, but that was quickly chased away by the anticipation of what Paul might do to her when he returned, and the fact that she could do nothing but take it caused further stirrings in her nether regions.

She relaxed on the table, feeling the cool air moving over her skin, already hypersensitive at the thought of Paul's attentions that she knew were coming.

She glanced to her right and looked thro the kitchen window that overlooked the back garden and realised that if one of her neighbours was to look down from their bedroom window there was a fair chance they would see her lying there exposed.

The thought of someone watching her added to the excitement that was steadily building.

When Paul had proposed tying her to the table she had been all up for it. The idea of being used whilst she was helpless was one that had always appealed to her, and Paul had capitalised on this in the bedroom, pinning her legs down with his much stronger ones when he was fingering her pussy and making her cum again and again, even after she protested that she couldn't take any more.

He had explained that he wasn't content with just tying her up and using her, he wanted to leave her there for a while exposed and anticipating, not knowing when he would be back for her and where he would choose to start and finish fucking her.

At first she couldn't see the point, then as she thought about it -- and she had thought about it a lot over the last few days -- she realised how much the wait would help to build the tension in her and potentially make the whole thing more intense. Now she was here and waiting she felt as if she would explode the moment that Paul touched her such was her state of arousal.

Kate was suddenly bought out of her own thoughts by a noise off to one side.

She turned her head expecting to see Paul having returned to the room, but to her horror she realised that the noise she had heard was the back gate squeaking as someone came thro it.

She panicked and struggled against her bonds knowing that if whoever it was looked thro the back door they would see her completely exposed and there was nothing she could do to cover herself.

Unfortunately for her Paul had tied her securely to the table and she realised that all she would achieve by struggling was to attract the visitors attention to her predicament.

She turned her head away from the window so she wouldn't have to make eye contact with whoever it was that had come into the garden and held her breath, desperately hoping that they would go away as quickly as they had arrived.

She could hear her heart thudding in her ears as she lay there, but even that roar didn't cover the sound of the back door handle being turned.

Kate couldn't not look and her head whipped around to see her milkman stepping thro the door that she could've sworn she had locked earlier.

A multitude of emotions ran thro her all at once, shame, embarrassment, horror, and then outrage at the audacity of this man stepping into her house uninvited.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she snarled, vulnerability making her angry.

"Well, I was just doing my usual collection from your doorstep and I found a very odd note where your cheque should've been."

He waved the piece of paper in his hand in Kate's general direction before reading off of it

"'Milkie, sorry I've not managed to put your cheque out, please pop round the back and help yourself to what you find on the kitchen table. Cheers, Paul.' I had no idea what an earth that meant, however looking at you I think today is my lucky day."

A look of panic flickered across Kate's face. "I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking!" she retorted, "My boyfriend is upstairs and will be down any minute and I don't think he'd appreciate finding you here."

"Oh I don't know hunney," the milkman replied waving the piece of paper at Kate, "I'm reading this as he's given me free rein with what's on the table, and the only thing I can see there is you."

Kate suddenly realised that this was exactly what Paul had intended. She'd definitely put her weekly milk payment out and she was sure the back door had been locked.

There was no reason for the milkman to come thro to the back of the house and yet the note had specifically directed him to where he would find her.

This was why he'd delayed until Friday to play out this scenario when there was no good reason why it couldn't have taken place sooner -- and there was her thinking it was just so she would've had time to stew on it and anticipate what was to come.

"Paul you bastard, I'm going to kill you!" she shouted in the general direction of the stairs, knowing full well that he had no intention of rescuing her from this predicament that he'd engineered her into.

The milkman inclined his head towards the stairs listening for anyone coming down to intervene on Kate's behalf, but when none was forthcoming he grinned wolfishly at her

"I guess you're all mine for now little lady... where to start, I wonder?"

Kate squirmed as she realised that he was right, it was Paul's intention to let this guy do whatever it was that he wanted to her whilst he...? Listened? Watched? She wasn't sure what his plan was, but she knew now what it wasn't.

"Since it's obvious that you're not going to pass up this opportunity I guess I should ask your name." Kate said stoically

"It's Mike" he replied "and you're Kate I assume from your notes to me, and you're damn right I'm not going to miss out on this! My missus hasn't let me touch her for months, and she's nowhere near as fit as you are, so I'll be making the most of you."

Kate tried to turn her head to follow Mike's movement as he walked around behind her, but she couldn't twist that far so gave up and rested her head on the table waiting with bated breath to see what he would do.

Mike had walked around so he was standing directly behind her and he just stood for several long minutes drinking in the sight of the gloriously exposed pussy in front of him.

He could tell without even touching her that being tied up and helpless had made Kate slick with excitement. He could see her pussy start to twitch with anticipation as he watched it and licked his lips as he imagined how good it was going to taste, but he wasn't ready to give Kate that pleasure for a moment.

He stepped closer so he was stood just behind her and placed his hands on the table either side of her.

Kate felt the change in proximity and her hips made an involuntary movement towards him.

Mike bent his head so his face was just inches from Kate's throbbing slit. He took several moments to savour the smell of her before gently blowing warm air across the moist membranes.

Kate's gasp of pleasure made his already substantial erection twitch and grow some more and he blew on her again gently, moving his head so that some of the air tickled her clit.

Kate bucked and moaned and writhed her hips towards him as far as her bonds would allow. Mike lowered his face so he could stroke her soaking pussy with his long tongue and Kate, who was a ball of pent up frustration, practically came on his face at that point.

Mike responded by plunging his tongue as far as he could into her cunt and proceeded to vigorously lick her out, her juices quickly covering his lips and chin as she pushed back against his face encouraging him to stimulate her pussy and clit with his willing and agile tongue.

Kate came very quickly and very hard within a few minutes, the anticipation from being tied up and the attentions of this stranger combining to make her hypersensitive to Mike's attentions.

Mike continued to lavish attention on Kate's pussy with his tongue making her thighs tremble with the intensity of the orgasms she was having.

Mike spread Kate's ass cheeks with his hands and started to extend his attentions to the tight pucker that he exposed, using his tongue to start opening her asshole up and to push lubrication in the form of spit and some of Kates own juices into the hole. Kate bucked up and back towards his face encouraging him to go deeper and further into her back passage with his tongue.

"You do know that my dick is going in there at some point soon." He warned her, "That area is off limits with my wife so it's been a really long time since I've enjoyed a good ass fuck."

As he said this he used his fingers to start opening her up even more, dragging some of the copious pussy juice that his attentions had generated to lubricate Kate up.

Kate was moaning and writhing in ecstasy at Mike's attentions, the combination of anticipation and helplessness to do anything to prevent or direct anything that Mike was doing combining to help her surrender to the pleasure that he was giving her.

Every touch of his fingers and tongue were sending waves of pleasure thro her body, and when he started to lick and finger her ass she thought she was going to explode.

Mike ceased his attentions to Kate's nether regions and walked around the table to her head. "Right, it's your turn to use your mouth." he said to her as he unzipped his trousers. He reached into his underwear and freed his sizeable member so it bobbed in front of Kate's lips.

Kate eagerly opened her mouth to welcome him as he guided it towards her face and she strained forward to take as much of him in as she could.

Mike leaned back slightly and encouraged Kate to stimulate the tip of his penis with her tongue, swirling it around and flicking the frenulum with the tip.

Mike groaned with pleasure and started to gently thrust his cock into her mouth which Kate gobbled up greedily.

"My wife doesn't suck dick very much anymore," Mike said "and even when she does she's never this good."

Mikes thrusts became slower and deeper, pushing himself further into Kate's throat.

Kate drew back slightly as his thrusts became deeper avoiding taking the full length of him

"Oh no young lady," Mike said "someone who sucks dick this well can manage all of me."

As he said this he placed his hands either side of Kates head preventing her from moving away from his deep thrusts. He pushed himself slowly all the way into her mouth and throat and straight out again for a few thrusts so Kate's throat could relax and open to him before he started to fuck her face more vigorously causing her to gag slightly and drool to start moistening the length of his shaft.

He relaxed into his rhythm and spent several long minutes thrusting deeply in and out of Kates mouth before changing it up and holding himself deep in her throat before pulling back out again.

Kate struggled slightly against her bonds as he extended the length of time he held himself in, obstructing Kate's airway and making her gasp for breath as he pulled back out again.

"Don't fight it," Mike counselled, "don't worry, I'm not going to suffocate you with it, that would spoil all my fun! Now stick your tongue out and lick and suck my balls before I give you a load to swallow."

Kate did as she was told as Mike held his shaft out of the way whilst Kate laved his balls with her tongue before sucking them into her mouth one at a time and tonguing them whilst she held them there.

Mike groaned with pleasure and worked his hand up and down his slick shaft while she lavished attention on his sac.

Mike drew back and reintroduced his cock to her mouth, this time placing one hand over her throat and the other on the back of her head.

"I'm going to fuck your face again now and I'll warn you, it won't be long til I'm shooting a load down your throat, but I'm sure it's not the first time and won't be the last for an expert cocksucker like you."

Good as his word, Mike soon established a steady rhythm, feeling the tip of his cock sliding into Kate's throat both thro his dick and the hand that was gently resting on her throat.

Excited at the thought of a mouthful of spunk, Kate worked harder to pleasure Mike with her mouth, extending her tongue to lick his balls when he paused on the in stroke.

The pace built steadily until Mike gasped "Oh shit, here it comes!"

He remained buried deep in her mouth as he fired several shots of cum to the back of her throat. Kate felt it flood her throat but getting very little of the acrid taste that usually accompanied a guy cumming in her mouth as he was so far in as to pretty much miss her taste buds.

She shuddered with satisfaction at making him cum with her mouth and continued to lick and suck his dick, expecting him to go soft soon.

"No need to work too hard on him honey," Mike said, "I'm a bull and he doesn't go soft until after the 4th or 5th time. Means I'll be able to cum in every hole before I've finished with you this morning" he winked at her.

This was new to Kate. She been with guys who didn't need much recovery time, but never anyone that stayed hard after they'd cum.

The thought of there being no lull in proceedings excited her further and she wondered what else lay in store for her this morning.

Mike continued to lazily fuck her mouth, his initial need met and as he did so he leaned forward and reached between Kate's legs, dipping two fingers into her still soaking pussy. He thoroughly coated the length of them before bringing them up and inserting them deep into her ass.

"Mmmmm, where next?" he wondered aloud to Kate. He fingered her pussy again, then her ass, swapping between the two as he quietly murmured

"Eeny, meeny, mineey, mo, in which hole should my dick GO?" As he emphasised the word 'go' he plunged his fingers forcefully into Kate's pussy at the same time as thrusting his dick deep into her mouth, causing her to cry out, muffled as it was with her mouth full of dick.

"Decision made then," Mike said to Kate, "I'd ask if you were happy with it, but as there's nothing you can do to object I'd say it was a fairly moot point."

He chuckled to himself as he walked back around the table to stand behind Kate's exposed nether regions. He dipped his fingers into her again and wiped the moisture that came away on them around the head of his straining cock

"Not that it needs any lubricating to get in there, in fact I'm a little worried that the poor fella might drown!" Mike commented as he lined himself up to enter Kate's soaking pussy.

He paused there for a long moment just resting the tip inside her. Kate tried desperately to push back onto him, longing to feel her tight channel full, but the restraints that were securing her to the table prevented her from having any influence on Mike's penetration of her.

Mike waited until Kate was at full strain back towards his dick, letting her hold there optimistically for a moment before he drove himself all the way into her in a single hard, deep thrust which forced Kate's hips to the table as he speared into her.

She let out a cry of pleasure which she was sure could be heard several streets away and Mike started to fuck her pussy in long, deep, deliberate strokes designed to give them both maximum pleasure, his hands on her hips pulling her back firmly onto his full length.

There was the sound of a throat being cleared from the kitchen doorway behind them and Paul was stood there in his naked glory, one hand stroking his erection.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" he asked.

Mike paused, his full length buried in Paul's girlfriend "Well to be fair mate it's your party and I'm just pleased I made the guest list." He replied.

"And what the fuck happened to asking me if I wanted to come to this party?" Kate asked.

"Are you not having a good time my love?" Paul replied. "Careful, you'll offend Mike and he won't want to play with us again and we wouldn't want that now, would we?"

Kate laughed "You know full well that I'm thoroughly enjoying this, now are you just going stand there chatting or are you going to come and spoil a girl with some more dick?"

Paul smiled and walked across the room to stand in front of Kate who looked up at him and shook her head.

"I knew you'd be up for this, I just couldn't resist springing it on you tho. You don't mind, do you?" Paul said.

"Shut up and feed me that lovely dick of yours!" Kate replied.

Not needing to be asked twice, Paul offered his member up to Kate who opened her mouth to take him in.

Mike resumed his fucking of Kate's pussy and they found a rhythm that meant Kate was completely filled at both ends at the same time.

Kitlar
Kitlar
18 Followers
12