The Kitchen Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul reached under Kate and found her hard nipples which he pinched firmly causing her to arch her back slightly. Mike's pace started to pick up and he fucked Kate harder and deeper, causing her to be forced to take all of Paul's dick into her throat as he continued to fuck her face.

After a few moments Mike pulled himself out of Kate's pussy and shot another load of cum all over Kate's ass and back.

"Didn't want to leave you with sloppy seconds." Mike commented to Paul as he used his hand to milk the last few drops of cum over Kate's soft skin.

"Appreciate the consideration mate," Paul replied, "If we swap ends she can clean that up for you."

Kate cleared her throat "I am still here you know!" she said.

"Oh, we know sweetheart," Mike said slapping her on the ass as he moved around to swap places with Paul "and I for one fully intend to make the most of you!"

Kate wrapped her mouth around Mike's cock, tasting the remnants of salty cum that he had sprayed over her back mixed with her own juices, and eagerly started to lick them off.

Paul meanwhile slid his cock deep into Kate's sopping pussy, groaning as he was enveloped by her silky warmth. He grasped firmly onto her hips and thrust deeply into her over and over, enjoying both the sight of his member sliding home inside Kate, and her full lips wrapped around Mike's cock as he thrust all the way to the back of her throat.

He would admit to a slight pang of jealousy over discovering that Mike was a bull and there was no let-up in the hardness of his sizeable erection, however he was fairly sure that the single orgasm he enjoyed before going soft for a short while was more intense than the multiple ones that Mike appeared to be able to have.

Kate was loving the feeling of fullness of having a cock buried in either end and the attentions of the two guys, especially the newness of Mike, who was quite different in the way he felt to Paul.

She could feel now how Paul was hitting the spots he usually did and, almost as if she'd been conditioned to him, she could feel her orgasm start to build. Paul could feel it too and increased the pace and depth of his thrusts until he felt Kate start to tighten around him.

Mike could also read the signs for Kate's fast approaching orgasm and this in turn led to the familiar sensation in his balls that meant she was going to be swallowing another load before too long.

The room was filled with the sound of flesh upon flesh and shallow breaths as two of the three of them built towards another release.

Paul kept up the pace as Kate built, knowing that he was still some way off of cumming but looking forward to feeling her pussy clench and pulsate around his cock, a sensation that was as familiar to him now as his own orgasms.

Mike came first, filling Kate's mouth with a shot of salty cum and that was enough to cause her orgasm to roll over her. Paul stopped thrusting with his cock buried deep inside Kate, knowing from experience that there was every likelihood of him being pushed out of her velvety depths if he continued to thrust, such was the intensity of her orgasms.

There was a collective groan of satisfaction as Kate and Mike reached the other side of their releases. Kate again licked and sucked Mike's still stiff shaft until it was devoid of cum, enjoying the fact that he was still good to go.

Mike excused himself and stepped over to the kitchen sink, filling a pint glass that was on the drainer with cold water before draining it and refilling it again. He rested against the worktop and watched Paul resume fucking Kate with vigour whilst thinking to himself how differently his morning had panned out from the one he was expecting.

If he was honest he was amazed that there weren't repercussions from the fact that he was buried up to the hilt in another guys missus when he'd heard Paul arrive in the doorway -- he knew full well that he'd not take the sight of someone else fucking his wife quite so well, but then he acknowledged that that's because she wasn't willing to fuck him very often these days.

Maybe he should tie her to the kitchen table he mused.

Thinking of his wife reminded him of the promise he'd made to Kate earlier that he was planning to stretch her ass for her, since his wife had made it clear that her 'back passage' as she put it was one way only.

He knocked back the rest of the water and walked back over to the table, heading for Kate's back end this time.

Paul saw which way he was heading and pulled out, moving himself around the table to Kate's head where she eagerly opened her mouth wide to take in his hard cock and started to vigorously lick her own juices from him.

Mike slipped himself deeply into Kate's sopping wet pussy and started to fuck her gently, bringing her back onto him with his hands on her hips.

As he drove into her with his cock, he started to work his thumb into her ass, scooping some of the copious lubrication that was coming from her pussy upwards and using that to help the digit make steady progress into her welcoming passage.

Kate's hips pushed up to meet his hand as far as was possible within her constraints and Mike switched from his thumb to a finger, quickly introducing a second finger then a third as Kate relaxed and opened herself up to the welcome invasion.

"I did warn you I was going to stretch your ass before I was finished with you." Mike reminded her.

"You won't get any complaints from Kate," Paul commented, whilst her mouth was otherwise engaged in sucking his dick. "She's always been happy with a good ass fuck."

Kate pulled her head back so she could interject on her own behalf, "I am STILL here you know!" she huffed.

"Oh yes you are my love," Paul replied, "now be a good girl and suck my dick til you make me cum."

Kate tried to look affronted, but Paul buried her face in his balls and she directed her attentions to them.

Mike pulled his cock out of Kate and leant forwards burying his face between her ass cheeks as he held them apart. His tongue rimmed her tight hole and she wiggled back onto his face, her appreciation of his attentions evident from the moans and groans of satisfaction that she was making, which in turn sent vibrations thro Paul's cock changing the whole feel of the blow job he was getting from her.

Mike used his fingers to scoop a generous amount of her juices onto them before working them deep into her ass. He then slipped his cock back into her pussy to coat it, before bringing it out and pressing it to Kate's tight pucker.

The tip slipped in easily after his attentions, then met a little resistance, at which point Mike paused to allow Kate to stretch to accommodate him. He gently pressed forward, not too quickly, and was rewarded with a popping sensation as Kate's body yielded and allowed him access.

Mike paused at the height of the in stroke, luxuriating in the feel of Kate gripped tightly around him. Mike knew he wasn't going to last long and that he'd probably only got one more orgasm in him today so he planned to go to town on Kate's ass, not knowing when he'd next get a chance to enjoy one again.

He quickly built to a fast paced fuck, firmly gripping Kate's hips so she got his full length with every stroke, his balls slapping against her pussy sending a jolt thro her every time they made contact.

Paul was matching Mike stroke for stroke as he fucked Kate's face, his hands gripping her hair tightly and stopping her from being able to move away.

She had drool running down her chin and tears from her eyes and her gasps of pleasure were occasionally able to escape around her very full mouth as both guys went to town on her body, spiralling her towards what she knew was going to be a massive orgasm.

Kate came first, her body first tightening as the orgasm rocked thro it. Paul swiftly followed, his cum coating the back of Kate's throat as she gasped and mewled.

Mike continued his frenzied pounding of Kate's ass until he too came, filling Kate's back passage with a shot of cum as she clenched and unclenched around him, milking him dry. Kate's final wave of orgasm passed thro her body then she shuddered and relaxed across the table.

Mike pulled out of her with a slight pop, then walked around to her head where Paul still was and both guys offered up their cocks for Kate to clean with her mouth and tongue.

She did so willingly, Paul stroking her hair and face as she did so.

"Do you forgive me for setting you up Princess?" he asked her.

"I always for forgive you," she replied, "more fool me! Thank you Mike for your part, I hope it wasn't too much of a chore for you?"

"Any time you need a third please feel free to let me know... it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it!" he chuckled. "Maybe we won't need to tie you up next time?"

"Definitely not," Kate said, "I'd happily play with you and Paul together anytime."

Paul released Kate's bonds and scooped her up off of the table into his arms.

"If you'll excuse us Mike, I think I need to take this young lady upstairs and clean her off. You okay to find you own way out?"

"No worries at all mate. Until next time!" Mike replied as Paul carried Kate out of the room and up the stairs to the bathroom.

12