The Kitten and The Lioness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw all of these and even more horror clichés already and so his expectations were really low, but then everything changed. The heavy atmosphere of the movie set in, the horrific monster, brought to life with nothing but practical effects, was revealed and the likeable characters started dropping like flies.

After the defibrillator scene, Lucía was not even watching the movie, instead she was enjoying a different spectacle.

Jaime.

His eyes were glued to the screen, his bottom lip was shaking with every new scene, not knowing what would come next, it was all just so cute. She slowly and softly enveloped his shoulders and brought him a bit closer into this strange calming almost-embrace. He was a bit startled when she did so, but quickly relaxed, once he realized that no space threat was trying to get him.

The feeling of tenseness was almost instantly gone, replaced by their shared warmth. Jaime could feel this warmth spreading over his entire body with the promise of calmness and safety, as if this was the perfect place for him.

However, he wasn't the only one to enjoy this pleasant sensation... 'Little Jaime' also wanted to show his appreciation.

When he felt his member start to harden, he shifted a little from the tall woman and that infectious warmth, but Lucía shifted with him and simply assumed that he did so to fix his posture and get into a comfortable position.

Now there was no escape from the impending erection and so Jaime did what most young guys do to hide their accidental hormone-caused awkwardness. He slowly crossed his legs and put his hands into his lap, whilst trying to look as nonchalant as possible. This tactic would however soon backfire.

When he was concentrated on trying to look discreet, Jaime completely forgot that he was watching a horror movie. That why it caught him completely off-guard when during the blood test scene one of the petri dishes erupted.

In that one second, he instinctively yelped, jumped, lost his balance and fell on his butt to which his friend reacted with a roaring laughter before she helped Jaime back to his feet.

"Oh my god! We need to watch more movies together!" Lucía exclaimed happily, still trying to control her giggles. She then took one look at the short guy in front of her and her happy smile quickly shifted into a mischievous one. Jaime swiftly realized, what she was looking at and quickly covered up his bulge with his hands as his face turned red.

"Well, well, well... someone's turned on by aliens, huh?" Lucía asked, snickering a bit which only added to Jaime's embarrassment. At that moment he felt completely clueless. He had no idea where to look, what to say, what to do. To him it felt as if everything that could have gone wrong went wrong in the worst way possible. Now he felt like an awkward timid creep.

Unbeknownst to him, the woman was enjoying herself. The person, she felt this bizarre primal affection for, was right there in front of her, trembling unsure and vulnerable like a ripe red apple, ready to be picked. That deep feeling of power was back.

Lucía stood up from the sofa and carefully closed the distance between them. Jaime felt intimidated by the way she towered over him like a hunter standing over a wounded animal, ready to secure the kill. She then suddenly clasped her hands on his shoulders before bending down until she was right next to his ear.

"You know... I could help you with that." She spoke slowly and sensually, every single syllable entering his ear like a red-hot knife, which then buried itself straight into his psyche. She then deliberately slid one of her hands down from his shoulder, across his collarbone and kept going until it comfortably rested right over his racing heart.

"I won't force you to do anything..." Lucía continued as she gently ran her fingers over the flesh around the rapidly beating organ.

"...but if you want to feel something really nice..."

Her hand gently cupped his face.

"...something otherworldly..."

Her fingers gently grasped the hem of his shirt.

"...then take off this shirt..."

Lucía's palm slid down his chest and belly until it came to rest on Jaime's hip.

"...and these pants."

By this point the boy's eyes were open wide and his breathing grew faster. He felt overwhelmed and that warmness he experienced just a few minutes ago continuously grew and spread like a forest fire throughout his entire body.

"I'll be waiting." She uttered one last sentence, letting go of the boyish man, but not before she landed a small soft peck on his cheek.

Jaime watched as Lucía waltzed back to sofa, took her seat and gazed at him with a slight smile still adorning her face.

The boy didn't know what to do, it felt as if there were only two choices in this situation and both felt wrong in their own ways. If he walked away, he would feel like a coward and this was probably the only chance he would ever get, to be seen as something else than a friend.

But what if this all was just some test? What If she was just making sure, that he wasn't some creep? What if she left him, like everyone else in his life? She was the first real friend that he ever had and one of the few people that truly cared about him. This possibility absolutely terrified Jaime.

It was not something he was willing to risk...so why did it seem so enticing?

Meanwhile Lucía watched Jaime's every action with the attention of a hawk. Every breath, every nervous movement, every involuntary shudder. Everything. It was like a well written, and perfectly performed drama manifesting in front of her, both entertaining and captivating at the same time.

But after about twenty seconds, she started to feel a bit bad for the young man. It was obvious that he was scared out of his mind and even though it was entertaining, she came to a conclusion, that she probably took it a bit too far.

Yet...just as she was about to remind him that he didn't have to do anything, Jaime reached with his shaking fingers for the first button on his shirt and undid it all the while trying to avoid eye contact by staring at his feet.

Second button followed shortly after and soon the blue shirt met the floor. It took a few more seconds for Jaime to steel his nerves before starting with his jeans.

Lucía was entranced by this display, the more of his skin she saw the more excited she felt.

Finally, the pants fell to the ground and Jamie was left completely bare except for his white socks and yellow boxers.

'What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?'

Jaime's mind echoed as he slowly walked towards the tall woman, who seemed delighted by this and as he approached, Lucía slowly extended her arms and pulled him into an embrace before she planted a kiss on his lips.

It's honestly amazing how quickly the atmosphere can change. Just a few seconds ago Jaime felt as if he was about to step into the great deep dark abyss filled with Lovecraftian horrors, now however, while held by her strong arms and sitting on her lap, he felt more secure and adored than ever before.

Lucía's lips soon slowly moved from Jaime's mouth to his neck, leaving small butterfly kisses on their path.

The boy let out a silent gasp, when the pleasure suddenly shifted into pain as she gave him a small bite on the spot where his neck met the shoulder, leaving a nice hickey.

"Wh-why did you do that? That hurt..." Jaime weakly protested, making his partner smile.

"Baby...you taste soo good. I couldn't help myself." She replied in a silky-smooth tone before blessing the sore spot with a long sensual lick, which sent a strange but pleasant shiver down his spine.

Lucía used this short moment of distraction and before he knew what happened, Jaime was brought closer and flipped over like a pancake. The young man wanted to say something, but he became unable to get a word out when he realized that those two soft yet firm pillows supporting his upper back were in fact moving ever so slightly with every breath that she took.

The woman in question was meanwhile looking at the body lying on of her like a bird of prey.

His figure seemed even cuter and smaller now, after it was freed from the loose clothing he wore. His pale pinkish skin seemed so perfect under the few lights which illuminated the whole scene and there was not a hair to be seen under his eyebrows except for a tiny adorable golden tuft poking out of his boxers which were getting stretched by his hardening member.

Jaime quickly hid his privates and crossed his legs, but the woman immediately pried them apart with her own.

However just as she did so the small guy tensed up and something about the atmosphere changed. She was instantly reminded of their first meeting.

When she saw the fear in the eyes of her short femboy, she instinctively wrapped her arms around him and softly kissed his scalp. She understood that she was walking on a very thin line, not unlike plucking out unwanted weeds around a delicate flower and causing the younger man another panic attack was the last thing she wanted.

"We can stop here if you like, baby. It's fine, no biggie." She reassuringly whispered into his hair while loosening her hold on him a little bit to make him feel a bit more secure. Although it was frustrating as hell, she just couldn't bring herself to be mad at him. Jaime was like a puppy. A puppy that just entered a completely unknown territory with little to no experience.

"N-no... I-I-I'm okay, sorry." He muttered quietly whilst avoiding eye contact, beet red.

Jaime felt incredibly nervous, yet something strong in the back of his head told him that this was normal... as if he was always meant to feel like this in this exact place and time.

The lusty smile returned to the woman's face as she and again firmly manhandled Jaime back into position.

"Such a good, brave boy..." Lucía spoke softly as her hands slowly began to explore his body. Her fingers moved across the tender skin on Jaime's neck, over his collarbone and onto his chest, where she spent a considerable amount of time teasing the smaller man's nipples.

Nothing within her reach was even remotely safe, his belly, hairless armpits, thighs... everything was caressed, pinched, rubbed and even tickled.

The woman greatly enjoyed the sweet moans and whimpers that Jaime made. She felt like a skilled musician, playing a highly complicated, but perfectly tuned instrument to produce progressively more complex and spectacular melodies.

Jaime's body and very soul was on fire as he tried to withstand the teasing. No matter how much he squirmed and struggled, he couldn't free his legs and since his arms were preoccupied, covering his bulge, he had no way of defending himself.

Unbeknownst to him, Lucía was keenly watching every reaction. Every girly groan showed her exactly where the femboy was the most sensitive. She subsequently used this precious information and concentrated on said areas with great enthusiasm.

Nervosity and lust were battling inside Jaime's mind with the latter gaining more and more power. He couldn't help but think about what it would be like if his most vulnerable spot was shown the same attention.

She watched as his breaths transformed into minuscule gasps and there was no doubt in her mind, that he was extremely close to a breaking point.

She was right.

Jaime revealed his tent as he grasped his hands on Lucía's thighs for support and tightly shut his eyes as if he was waiting for the alien to jump from the screen of the paused movie and gobble him up.

Yet... Lucía chose to pretend being oblivious to the fact that her goal completely lost its protection and continued her ministrations everywhere, but totally ignored the small twitching organ even though it was trying its best to grab her attention. There was a good reason for this...

She wanted him to ask for it.

Jaime watched porn somewhat regularly and he also masturbated to said porn like a normal guy, yet what he experienced now was incomparable to anything he felt before, his balls felt way too full and heavy, his member was itching like crazy on the inside and the muscles in his legs were spasming out randomly from the sheer pleasure that he was going through.

He felt like he was going to pass out from too much stimulation if he didn't take off his boxers.

However just as his thumbs met the seam of his underwear the stimulation stopped, and his hands were seized.

Lucía effortlessly lifted his arms above his head with a wide smile.

"What were you about to do, naughty boy?" She asked with a small devious giggle as Jaime went completely limp in her hands.

Jaime wanted to speak but the embarrassment took his voice away.

"Were you going to stroke your tentpole? Without my permission? Hmm?" She whispered the words into his ear, making him shiver like a tiny dog lost in a rainstorm. Lucía was enjoying this little game so much, she knew just how much her words affected him and the feeling of power she got from this realization was beautifully addicting.

"S-sorry..." Jaime tried weakly only to bring further delight to the woman restraining him.

"Nope, that won't do sweetie. You need to learn some self-control." She announced matter-of-factly as a pervy idea hatched in her head. Jaime was too afraid to ask what she meant but also strangely excited, yet even with all the adrenalin coursing through his veins, he couldn't even look at his captor.

"Hey Bridget come here!" She ordered loudly and mere seconds later the door opened, and the synthetic servant waltzed in.

"Did you request me, mistress?" The maid asked after performing a perfect curtsy.

"Yes Bridget, please stand behind the sofa and hold the arms of our guest in this position for me... oh and move them around a bit once in a while so he doesn't suffer any nasty cramps." Lucía instructed and poor Jaime soon found himself in under complete focus from not one, but two beautiful women which only made his embarrassment feel exponentially stronger... but why did it feel so right at same time?

The android immediately obeyed and tightly grasped Jaime's arms just as Lucía released them, leaving Jaime completely defenceless once again.

"Now, where were we?" The blond woman said before gently squeezing the trapped man's nipples, forcing another moan out of him. Just like that, the complex process of teasing started up again and the next fifteen minutes quickly turned into the most intense in his short life so far.

Every time he attempted to move his arms, Bridget just tightened her grip ever so slightly turning her soft gloved womanly hands into unbreakable shackles until he stopped trying to move while giving him the same caring look, he saw when he woke up after his small tumble down the stairs. It could be only described as velvety torture of decadent design born in the very inferno of passion and desire.

"Nonono, p-please stop!" Jaime pled with small tears already forming in his eyes. His submissive tone perfectly mirrored his state. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, is there something wrong?" She asked playfully, feigning ignorance whilst keeping Jaime's quivering legs apart to rob him of any miniscule chance to soothe his urges. There was something incredibly adorable about watching a pretty femboy struggle so hard to gain some sort of release without any success.

"Ca-can you please touch it?" It was barely a breathy whisper, but it made Lucía's heart miss a beat.

"Hmmm and what should I touch? This?" She asked in mock cluelessness before she softly dragged her nails over an especially tender part of skin on his belly, forcing a whimper out of Jaime.

"N-no... please..."

"Come on, tell me then. Where should I touch you, sweetie?" She asked trying to sound innocent.

"My..." He started and immediately stopped as the embarrassment once again got too strong to handle.

"Your what?" She inquired with her mouth mere centimetres from his ear.

"...my...boy-parts."

This caught the woman completely off guard.

Cock, dick, penis, boner, -insert name here- junior, shaft, python, dong, member, pecker... She was familiar with many names for that organ he was referring to, but this was the first time she heard it called like that. It quickly became apparent just how incredibly innocent this guy was and surprisingly, it only made the whole situation better.

"Awww, you are too precious, you know that?" She stated before reaching down and sliding the femboy's boxers to his knees, freeing his manhood. Jaime sighed in relief when the restricting cloth finally disappeared from his groin and his poor member finally reached a full erection.

It was nothing too special, pink, around five inches long with a bit of foreskin still covering the tip and completely hairless in you ignore the small blond tuft of pubic hair, yet it seemed just perfect on the little guy.

Lucía didn't waste any time and wrapped her fingers around Jaime's shaft, before giving it a gentle squeze. It felt so good, but also completely different from when he touched it.

'How does it feel this good?'

The girly moan he produced as she gave him the first stroke was delectable, urging her to continue. His dick was happily twitching in her hand as if it was trying its hardest to thank her for the pleasure that was bestowed upon it. Jaime's hips started moving slowly by instinct, trying to gain a bit more friction by humping the offered hand.

Suddenly Lucía noticed that Jaime's breathing changed and his movements became even quicker and more sporadic, which could only mean one thing. He was getting close. This disappointed the woman greatly; she was having such a good time.

Jaime was on the edge; he could feel it. What muscles he had on his lower body tightened, his toes curled up and his fingers tightened into fists. But just as his testes began to churn his baby-batter Lucía released her grip, leaving the girly man on the verge of orgasm.

The boy uselessly attempted to hump the air without achieving any relief. He desperately begged her to let him finish, but Lucía just quietly told him to be patient. She waited until his breathing returned to normal and his member stopped twitching before she started to play with it again.

Jaime felt powerless as he was brought to the edge and held there for a couple of seconds before his orgasm was denied again and again. He was sweating like an animal, his body felt weak and tears of overwhelming frustration were building up in his eyes before they went tumbling down his delicate cheeks. He completely lost the track of time, every minute of this devious torture felt like an eternity. The pleasure was just way too much.

It was around this time when Lucía concluded that even though it was extremely entertaining to play like this with someone, it was also time consuming and felt somewhat cruel. Besides, it seemed that the little guy was going to faint in any moment if she dragged it on for any longer. And so with a satisfied sigh she doubled her pace while using her other hand, coated by precum, to carefully and rhythmically squeeze the femboy's full gonads.

What followed was the strongest and longest orgasm Jaime had ever experienced. His cum completely covered his belly and a few drops even reached his chest. The blood quickly left his softening penis and rushed into his head making him feel dizzy as if he was just hit by a speeding truck and sent flying through the air.

His arms fell like wet noodles once Bridget released them when she was ordered to fetch some tissues to clean this mess. The moment she left, Lucía freed his legs and got him into a more comfortable position, before reaching into the fridge by the sofa and pulling out a brightly coloured juice box.