The Kitten and The Lioness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like nursing a child when she held the small container close to his mouth and watched him slowly sip his drink.

The sweet liquid gently washed the dryness out of Jaime's throat and cooled him off while Lucía whispered sweet nothings into his ear, reintroducing calmness into his mind. He almost fell asleep by the time the android maid returned and wiped away all the spilled seed and some of the sweat on his body.

After he was somewhat clean, the tall woman helped him stand up, only to watch in surprise, when both of his knees simultaneously wobbled. Luckily Lucía was quick enough to catch him and after she made sure that he was okay and just tired, the woman picked his small body bridal style.

Jaime was a bit out of it but a few shards of memory from that day remained.

The sound of shower and lukewarm water quickly cascading down his body.

His skin being wrapped up in something white, soft and loose.

And finally, being tucked into a large bed with a familiar voice whispering. "Looks like you really enjoyed the movie night, huh?"

Continued in part three... (If you like where this is going, that is)

Hey there so I read your comments and I am glad that you enjoy the story so far, but what really made me laugh like a maniac was that one person who told me that writing this story only after getting a good rating is akin to 'emotional blackmail'. I could hear that person reeeeeeing from here... oh internet, please never change.

Then there was this other person who made a much better point that I shouldn't care too much whether my story gains some interest and write more no matter what to find my own strengths and weaknesses, which is... a sound advice. So than you very much.

However, you need to understand that I am posting on this website to try something new, so I am very unsure about what I'm doing, because I don't want to make something that the majority would dislike and act as if I'm doing a good thing. This is how people like Jake Paul and Norman Boutin get started and I would hate to become something like that. Besides, I am not asking for positive rating, I just want to know whether people like my writing and if you do, I might attempt to make more.

I believe that a job of a writer is the job of an entertainer, so if people don't like what you create, what is the point of creating anything at all?

Also, English is not my first language so please have a bit of patience with me and if there is anyone who would be interested in doing some beta reading for me, I would like to hear from you.

Well anyway have a nice day and I hope you enjoyed.