The Kitten and The Lioness Pt. 03

Story Info
Gentle affection from mommy.
6.7k words
4.84
7.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jaime awoke the next day, it was as if he slept for weeks. His mind seemed a bit clouded but rested like never before. Everything around him felt soft as if he just woke up in a cloud made of cotton candy.

It took his eyes a few minutes to adjust to the light in the room and he recognised it almost immediately as one of the manor's guestrooms. The young man remained still for a few minutes as the events from yesterday began to play in his mind.

'Did that really happen?' Jaime thought right before instinctively covering his face in embarrassment. This was so surreal.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door, which made him tense up a bit.

"Y-yes?" He said nervously only to see the door open a second later.

The tall android maid walked in with a wide bed tray and Jaime could immediately smell the delicious aroma wafting off the food she had brought. "Good morning, Mr. Hope, did you sleep well?" Bridgett asked with her usual calm caring smile.

He could still remember the same smile looking down at him as she held his arms...

"Oh-h-hello. Um-what's that?" He asked pointing at the large tray with legs in her hands.

"It's your breakfast sir." She said before gently and carefully setting the tray over his lap. After just one look at its contents, he could feel his mouth salivating. There was an omelette with tiny pieces of bacon poking out of it, few minuscule finger-sized sausages fried into perfection, a couple of pancakes covered in a healthy amount of syrup, a few pieces of buttered toast and a rather tall glass of what he assumed to be a freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Thank you...but this is too much, I can't eat all this." The young man protested, after all he only ate a piece of fruit for breakfast every day.

"Your low level of skin fat indicates that your body is mildly underweight and the only sure way to correct this, is to increase your calorie intake..." Bridgett said matter-of-factly before making eye contact with the petite femboy, her black eyes piercing into his own green ones.

"... so be a good boy for me and clean your plate." She finished with a slightest hint of authority in her kind tone and before Jaime could say or do anything, she leant over and planted a quick peck on his cheek.

This however caught the boy off guard and caused him to involuntarily twitch which rocked the hard surface on his lap and sent the tall glass of OJ tumbling down.

Jaime's heart skipped a beat. The feeling of sudden shock overwhelmed his mind as he jerked his arm attempting to catch the object and simultaneously tried to sit up which only destabilized the tray further. In a flash an image implanted itself in his mind trying to prepare him for the mess he would cause. Yet, his panic was unwarranted.

With a firm yet somewhat gentle hand on his shoulder, Bridgett pushed him back down into the soft mattress and caught the glass with her free arm.

The young man watched in amazement as she twirled the glass with swift but also elegant movements, using the gravitational force equivalent to keep the liquid in the vessel.

In the end there wasn't even a drop spilled and the drink found itself back on the tray mere seconds later in pristine condition. Jaime was absolutely stunned by the display of her dexterity and in that moment his childish curiosity took over.

"That was so cool! How did you do that!?" He asked excitedly, completely forgetting about the kiss as he looked at the towering maid with newfound wonder in his eyes.

"Perfect joint calibration, now eat up. I will return with your clothes shortly." The android stated with a smile and left the room. Just as the door closed, Jaime's stomach let out a soft groan as the boy picked up the fork and started happily munching on his breakfast.

After about ten minutes, he could not bear to take another bite even though the food tasted absolutely perfect. True to her word, the android returned just moments after with a neatly folded bundle of clothes which made him realize the fact that the only article of clothing, he was wearing under the covers was a soft fluffy white bathrobe.

Struck by a wave of embarrassment, Jaime waited for her to leave with the half-full bed tray before he rushed out of the bed to get dressed.

-In the office-

"I'm going to ask you again, are you making toys for retards or are you retarded?!" The tall woman all but yelled into the phone.

"M-miss Mendoza, I'm extremely sorry, but please let me just expla..." The nervous voice on the other end tried to respond to the insult only to be swiftly interrupted.

"I will be doing the explaining here, Mr. Holguin." She said coldly and even though he was more than a thousand miles away and twice her age, the stout man felt a shiver run down his spine.

"The only real reason as to why you still have your job is because my late father was quite fond of you, I could have a new CEO ready and flown into Argentina with you fired and them taking your place in less than 24 hours. So, if you value your job and your social standing, I STRONGLY recommend that you avoid any more fuck ups. Do we have an understanding?" The line went quiet for a moment until the man on the other end finally regained enough courage to speak.

"I-I will do that." Lucía didn't even spare a word and ended the call before she collapsed into her chair. Her hand Immediately went to her forehead, trying to massage away the frustration, she had just experienced.

Why does the stupidest shit have to happen so early in the morning? She thought while feeling another headache coming.

What followed was a soft knock on the door.

"Hey Bridgett, bring me a cup of tea and something for this headache, I could really use a pick me up..." Lucía said tiredly, but after she opened her eyes, she didn't find her most trusted servant, instead Jaime was in the doorway looking at her like a doe caught in the headlights.

"I-I will go get her!" He blurted out after a second of confusion, just trying to help but before he could turn around and leave, he was stopped.

"No, wait. Come over here sweetheart, you are just what I need." Lucía said with a much softer voice which made the boy's heart feel pleasantly warm. Jaime let go of the door handle and with apparent nervousness slowly shuffled closer to the big ornate desk made from dark cherry wood which dominated the room and then around it to come face to face with the tan woman on a massive computer chair.

Seeing how hard he was trying to make an eye contact with her and hold it before ultimately failing again and again made the woman's mind dance with the sea of interesting ideas as her heart fluttered in a funny way.

Right now, he was the image of pure cuteness.

"I really need to recharge, can you do that for me, baby?" She asked with a smile before reaching over to grab his chin so that she could raise his head and get a better look at those green orbs and the adorable blush under them.

"B-but what do you-" His question cut short, Jaime was once again lifted into the air, before he was gently sat down unto her lap and just seconds later the tall woman enveloped him in a tight hug pressing their chests together.

"Yessss, that's just what Mommy needed." Lucía said with relief in her voice, pulling the small man even closer only to deliver a few soft kisses onto his scalp.

"Mo-mommy?!" The boy asked bewildered by what he had just heard.

"It's what you called me tonight. Did you know that you talk in your sleep? You were all like 'You are so warm, Mommy...' and 'I love you, Mommy...' aww you are just the cutest little cuddle-bug, aren't you?" She said before easing her grip, which allowed the boy to take a few deep breaths.

"We-we-we slept together?!" Jaime asked in shock completely ignoring the heavy breasts that were still pressing on his chest.

"Yep, we-we-we sure did." She retorted, doing her best to mimic his cute stutter which only made him more self-conscious. "You were holding onto me the whole time like a baby koala. It was so adorable!"

At this point the embarrassment was just too much to handle and so Jaime did the only thing he could and with every bit of strength pressed his face into her shoulder, trying to hide his red cheeks from the world. The tall woman immediately figured out what he was doing and so she decided to enjoy the situation as much as possible.

"Actually, I think I would like to hear it again." This caught the boy by surprise and made him look out from his safe space only to see her looking back at him with a mischievous grin.

"Come on... say it, call me Mommy." She ordered with a playful tone whilst ruffling his hair with her fingers.

"Wh-what, no!" He whined, clearly distraught over the idea.

"Why not, baby? It would make Mommy so happy. Don't you want to make Mommy happy?" She asked as her mischievous smile shifted into an exaggerated pout while she brushed a few strands of hair from his face to get a better look at her little tomato.

"Please stop saying that, it-it's so weird." Jaime protested which only earned him a quick peck on his forehead.

"Awww, is my koala boy embarrassed?" Lucía teased, loving the effect this had on the short man. Jaime would never admit it due to embarrassment, but under all of his conflicting emotions he was secretly starting to enjoy this sort of attention. It was something completely new to him. Every small kiss, every touch and every hug sent his already sensitive nerves into an overdrive. He felt like he was in the centre of the universe whenever she said something embarrassing about him. Even though his heart was beating rapidly, it somehow also felt in perfect harmony with the rest of his body.

But he was not the only one to enjoy this.

The amazonian woman felt all of the anger and frustration wash away in an instant, right now she was living in the moment. At this moment, the giant company worth several trillions of dollars in assets alone didn't matter, nor did its subsidiaries, the military contracts or the corporate dumpster fire that just started in Argentina.

All that she could focus on now was the brilliant colour on the femboys cheeks, how soft and silky his hair felt under her fingers, how pleasantly warm Jaime's body was on her own. Lucía was reminded of the beautiful night they shared only a few hours ago and how tightly he clung to her even as she woke up. She honestly wanted to kill that pendejo for waking her up and ruining such a perfect moment. Yet there was still that one thing missing...

"Are you sure you don't wanna say it, baby?" She asked giving him a toothy grin, trying her hardest to commit his flustered face to memory. The petite blond gave her a nervous look before it became too much for him and he once again hid his face by pressing it into her shoulder.

Once again Lucía was left a bit disappointed, but deep down she knew that the man sitting on her lap was not to blame for this. It was a weird request to say the least and even she wasn't quite sure from where this new obsession came from. For all she knew, the poor little guy might have even been dreaming about his dead mother, he was an orphan after all...

"-mmy."

It was barely a half of a muffled whisper, yet one that weak syllable entered Lucía's ear, her heart skipped a beat.

"What was that?" Just as those words left her mouth, she could feel this wave of heat sneak onto her face. She couldn't even remember the last time when she had blushed, but now there it was. It was a strange sensation to say the least, a wonderful combination of giddiness with affection, a tinge of nervosity and all tied together into neat little package and delivered with a nice cute tiny bow of pure elation on top. Such a wonderful present.

"Mo-mommy?" The boy tried again with a tiny bit more confidence, enough to allow him to peek out of the safety of his hiding place.

And just like that, the moment of happiness was gone, swiftly replaced with nothing but regret, because when Lucía laid her eyes on Jaime's face, she quickly became aware of the tears slowly streaming down his cheeks.

Suddenly she felt like a complete asshole.

'What the fuck were you thinking?!' Her inner voice yelled making her feel even worse.

"No no no, baby please don't cry... Mom-fuck!- I mean I am so sorry, I won't bring it up again, let's just forget this ever-" but her apology was cut short, when the boy surprised her yet again by quickly wrapping his arms around her neck and gave her the fiercest hug his muscles allowed.

"Thankyou..." The femboy soon whimpered and she could feel some moisture on the spot where he had pressed his face, yet not a single sob escaped him before he let go only to look up at her a second later with this strange small smile, his bottom lip barely trembling from all that emotion he was trying to keep contained.

The time froze in that moment, it was as if she was looking into a face of an angelic creature who fell from the heavens straight into her arms. Scared and sad about losing his wings, but also happy and grateful that there was someone there to catch him.

"I've... always wanted to-to call someone...bu-but..." Jaime tried weakly only to be stopped as Lucía's large hand cupped his cheek and wiped away some of his remaining tears with her thumb. There was no need for explanations.

"It's okay, baby. You can call me Mommy whenever you want."

Just then the door opened again, and the maid walked in with a steaming cup of tea and a small bottle of pills. Apparently, she heard the words of her mistress perfectly, but by following Lucía's orders, Bridgett disturbed this strange yet perfect moment. After the android left emptyhanded the room became silent for a few seconds until...

"H-hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, baby cakes." Lucía responded as she began twirling his hair but promptly stopped when she noticed just how serious the boy looked... well as serious as you can be while sitting on someone's lap.

Jaime's heart was racing, his mouth and throat felt parched, it was as if his heart and stomach were trying to switch positions yet with every droplet of determination in his body the boy found the strength and courage to speak.

"Are...are we bo-boyfriend and girlfriend?" His nervosity only peaked when he looked up only to see slight confusion on the woman's face.

"I-I mean you are so super nice to me and-and I really like spending time with you and yesterday we kinda-we did youknow tHAT and-and..." However, before he could continue this increasingly frantic question/confession he was interrupted by a chuckle which then transformed into a soft laugh. Doubt and dread gripped his heart, he thought about all the possible ways he could have misinterpreted their relationship and how it would make Lucía hate him and make fun of him.

Seeing how worried he looked all a sudden, so the woman did her best to get her giggles under control.

"Heheh-Sorry baby, it's just that you asked so seriously while you are sitting on my lap, cuddling with me, after snuggling with me the entire night. I mean you are either the most clueless boyfriend or the world's cutest gigolo." She explained softly with her hands gently holding his hips.

"So am I-"

"Yes, honey."

First there was silence, but as soon as the words made their journey from his ears to his brain, Jaime jumped down on the floor and unable to contain his excitement started quickly pumping his fists up and down, while exclaiming the word "yes!" over and over again as if he was having Tourette's.

Lucía watched the scene unfold in quiet amazement. She could feel the actual happiness radiating of him in that instant. It was both beautiful and hilarious.

This short time with Jaime was all that Lucía needed to get over her bad mood and lose any and all anger left in her mind. However, all good things must come to an end. It was already nearing 8 AM and soon she would need to leave for a business meeting.

And so, after spending a few more moments together Lucía walked her boyfriend to the door and with a last little peck on his cheek Jaime left the mansion with a cute spring to his step.

And just like that, the instant the door closed it felt as if something very important had vanished and was replaced with this strange anxiety. It was hard to describe the exact emotion but something in her lizard brain was screaming at her, coercing her to kick the door down, grab Jaime by the wrist and pull him back inside before somehow making sure that he won't leave ever again.

Lucía quickly banished these thoughts before she told Bridgett to prepare some breakfast for her while she went to take a quick shower. Soft warm droplets gently cascaded down her body, putting her mind back at ease.

The soothing sound of trickling water and the pleasant sensation of shampoo bubbles spreading throughout her hair allowed her to relax and organise her thoughts.

51,9 billion dollars.

That's how much was riding on this deal. Many people would lose an arm and leg for that amount of money, betray their families even commit crimes so heinous that they would leave a dark spot in history forever. Yet the woman remained cold and collected. After all there was little to worry about. Her clients would have no choice but to buy her product.

Last of the pleasantly scented foam had left her body and she stepped out of the shower, a hint of steam wafting from her skin as she put on a fresh bathrobe. Her skin and muscles underneath relaxed as the soft fabric embraced her figure, offering gentle comfort.

Her hand automatically reached out for the towel radiator, but she froze as soon as she her eye caught the sight of the large bathtub in the corner.

The woman absentmindedly took the large warm piece of fabric, bringing it to her hair, yet her attention was centred squarely at the empty pristine container, events from the last night playing out in her head with great accuracy.

She saw herself taking a knee next to the bathtub holding a showerhead in her hand. Right now, she could see every droplet of water shooting out only to make a graceful impact on Jaime's pale skin. Every breath, every little twitch, every faint moan from that night... they were all engraved into her memory in an incredible detail, yet this small scene where her hands washed away the evidence of their combined lust shone above it all like a star in a dark sky.

Her little lover just barely holding onto his consciousness...

His limbs limp...

His movements sluggish...

Yet his eyes, there was... something different about them.

The bathrobe clad woman could once again feel the tender tendrils of overwhelming lust and warmth sneak from the depths of her mind, provoked by the vivid memory. Lucía took a seat on edge of the bathtub and her breathing progressively got more and more bothered once her hand started to tease the delicate folds of her lower lips.

Those eyes...they changed...

Sharp intakes of breath and soft groans were the only sounds surrounding her in the otherwise quiet bathroom as her fingers slowly dug deeper and deeper into her flower while her thumb performed deliberate circles around her clitoris.

There was no nervousness in them... no fear...

Her other hand moved to her breasts where it began to tease one of her nipples while the pleasure in her loins reached its crescendo.

Only silent acceptance...marvel...affection...SUBMISSION.

All off of a sudden, her genital muscles started contractions around her fingers, any and all tension vanished from her mind and her body got hit by a firework-like orgasm.

Such a good boy...

MY good boy...

She sat there for a while just basking in the glorious afterglow as vast waves of scorching lust quickly trickled out of her mind like a mighty waterfall until relaxation and calmness filled the empty space.

12