The Kitten and The Lioness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that felt good..." She sighed before lifting herself back to her feet as she went to wash her hands.

From there the morning progressed like any other, Lucía had Bridgett check her emails for anything important or urgent while she enjoyed a small breakfast in peace. It was a great choice to leave the android in charge of managing her diet, the maid would always monitor her health and the expertly crafted meals she produced that were both nutritionally beneficial and delicious.

After finishing her meal and brushing her teeth, it was time for the most dreaded part of her morning routine.

With hesitant steps she made her way to the basement of the mansion with her servant in tow. Together they entered a locked room with no windows. Bridgett then flipped a nearby switch, activating the florescent lights mounted on the ceiling to drive out the darkness which surrounded them. The room was mostly empty as always, only a few empty shells, some old furniture and a table at its centre.

The room would seem completely insignificant to anyone who would enter it, were it not for a smallish safe in the room's corner which the pair immediately approached. Already feeling a tinge of dread, Lucía entered the 8-digit code and the small door at the front softly cracked open with a soft beep. Steeling her nerves, she grabbed the thick metal briefcase inside and slid it out of its safety.

They brought the briefcase to the nearby table where Bridgett pulled out a small electronic key from one her costume's pockets and waited patiently for her owner to place her thumb on the fingerprint reader to deactivate the safety measure before inserting it into the lock.

With a quiet hiss the lock snapped, allowing them to reveal the contents of the contraption.

Lucía's eyes were immediately concentrated on the multitude of warning symbols plastered all over the inside of the lid as well as the text.

'PROJEKT THESEUS VERSION: 1.43.12'

'HANTERAS VARSAMT!'

With slight hesitation picked up a small glass container, removed a single green tablet and swallowed it while the maid pulled out an autoinjector, inspecting its condition before she turned to her mistress with a patient look. The woman in question took a deep breath to calm herself and presented her arm with a nod.

It was a quick single prick as the needle penetrated her skin and deposited its liquid into her muscle.

As always there was nothing at first just a bit of pain, but she knew all too well what was to follow.

The muscles in her arm started stiffening on their own and every bone in her body felt like it was burning. Next came the nausea, her legs felt as if they were made of gelatine. Lucía felt her knees give out, but before she hit the ground, her maid snuck one of her under the woman's shoulder to keep her upright.

There was tinnitus in her ears, burning in her nose and her vision began to go black as a skull splitting headache started spreading from her forehead to the back of her neck.

Her breathing was frantic, and her heart felt as if it was trying to jump out of her chest before metallic taste filled her mouth.

Mere seconds of this agony felt like hours, the pain was unbearable, torturous and it just kept getting worse as if countless ants with blades for legs had started crawling all over her skin, making her shiver.

And then it all stopped, just like that.

The pain disappeared, the nausea vanished, her muscles calmed down and her senses came back to normal.

"Respira profundamente..." She heard close to her ear, and it took her a few seconds to remember that her android was standing next to her. She listened to the advice and soon after a few shaky breathes, her mind cleared.

"Soy... Lucía...Mendoza. Nací el siete de mayo de...2013."

"Soy Lucía Mendoza. Nací el siete de mayo de 2013."

"Soy Lucía Mendoza. Nací el siete de mayo de 2013."

She repeated to herself over and over again like a mantra until everything in her brain just clicked and turned back to normal. Once again fully lucid she gave the maid a nod and left the dark room, leaving Bridgett there to clean up and lock everything back, while she ascended the basement stairs to grab a glass of water and wipe the blood under her nose.

The rest of the forenoon passed in a blur, the lady got dressed, got in a car and after half an hour trip in a helicopter, she touched down in the Edgar Air Force Base where her business team was already waiting for her.

-The next day-

Jaime was back in the library, a fantasy novel open one the first page on the counter before him and completely forgotten by the boy. Instead, his mind was completely absent while his eyes looked dreamily into empty space between the bookshelves across from him with one hand under his chin leaving his attention to wander in endless fantasy with a wide smile plastered over his face.

He just couldn't believe his luck; he had a girlfriend. A REAL GIRLFRIEND!

All he could think about were all the nicknames, hugs and kisses she gave him. For the first time in his life, he felt like there was someone that made him feel...special? There was really no way to accurately describe it, only to enjoy the feelings it brought to him.

"Trash collection." A gruff voice of a man brought him out of his trance.

Jaime looked up at the large, bearded Charlie the janitor standing in front of his counter with an impatient look.

"R-Right, sorry." Jaime squeaked and hastily reached under his desk for the large box of papers, which needed to be destroyed in the special shredder because they contained personal information of the library members. The boy struggled a bit but managed to get the heavy cardboard container into the awaiting tattooed muscular arms of the custodian, who took it and set it onto his cart with absolute ease.

"Thanks, kid..." The man said with zero emotion, probably bored out of his mind but just before leaving Jaime alone he muttered "Should probably get that neck checked out."

Jaime was a bit confused, however when he understood what the man meant his hand shot up to his shoulder to cover the hickey left by his girlfriend, even though Charlie was long gone. Now that it became clear why everyone he had met that day gave him a weird look, the boy felt his cheeks heat up.

´Oh god...oh god...oh god...´

He just sat there panicking for a while until the small rational voice in his head got loud enough to be heard over the inner squealing.

´Relax, you don't know those people, you don't care about those people. They won't even remember anything tomorrow. Stop thinking too much.´

After these and many other words echoed throughout Jaime's brain, the boy was finally able to loosen up a little.

As his shift continued and the late afternoon turned to evening Jaime found himself unable to leave the small bruise alone and found himself massaging the sore spot absentmindedly many times. He didn't really understand the reason of why he did so, but the slight ache he felt every time his fingers brushed the discoloured part of his neck gave him a strange comfort.

Soon his shift came to an end and just when he got ready to leave, he noticed a bank notification on his phone. Jaime immediately perked up, when it became clear that it was just the bank telling him that his wage was added to his account. Almost automatically he filled out an order to pay his landlord but stopped himself just before he sent the money.

Then it hit him, and he had to mentally slap himself as he remembered that for the first time in his life, he didn't have to worry about paying his bills and making a rather strict budget for himself.

His mind immediately filled with possibilities of how he could spend his money. Before he was saving for a new microwave that wouldn't leave a feint smell of fish on every meal it prepared, but now he had more than enough for a new bike and maybe even a phone!

Not that he would buy something on a whim but the fact that the possibility was there made him very excited.

Then, like a lightning from the clear sky, an idea popped into his head which gave him the perfect answer to his conundrum.

Wasting no time, he closed off the library, hopped on his bike and quickly pedalled home.

It was still so dreamlike to come home and have so much space and Jaime loved it. After locking the door and stepping into the living room, Jaime took a seat on the sofa and whipped out his phone again.

Here is the conversation that transpired.

Jaime: Hi, can we talk?

Lucía: Hey sweetie, I'm stuck in a meeting so I cant call you right now, but wecan text.I am sooo bored, how was yourday? xoxo

Jaime: It was okay, but I was wondering about something.

Lucía: Rreally? what is it?

Jaime: Do you have time this Friday?

Lucía: I dont know, babe. these things take forever, but Ishould be home during the weekend.

At this point the boy felt his heart start racing as uncertainty and fear took a hold of him.

'Come on...come on...do it, she won't be angry...' his inner voice whispered, trying to comfort the boy and inspire confidence.

Jaime: Could we go on a date?

Just as he pressed send, Jaime put down the phone, grabbed a nearby pillow and holding it close to his chest, waited for the response.

Lucía was a bit surprised, sure she had been on many dates before, but receiving this message still sent a hint of nervousness through her heart. Carefully she checked the room to see whether anyone saw her calculating façade break for a fraction of a second.

She wasn't on a proper date with anyone since she finished gymnasium, since then it was mostly just random hook-ups and one-night stands, so Lucía assumed that the nervosity was just a side effect from the recent lack of practice.

With regained composure she sent back her answer, making Jaime squeak in joy into his pillow.

The pair texted some more until the evening turned to night. The next couple of days were very exciting for Jaime, even though he was never a phone person, he could never really tear himself away from the small device with a wide stupid grin on his face. Lucía was no better, even though there were demonstrations of her drones tearing apart heavily armoured targets happening just a few hundred yards away, her eyes never really left her phone when it wasn't absolutely necessary.

They talked about anything that came to mind, themselves, music, movies, books, jokes and once they even did an improvised game of 20 questions.

Everything culminated on the Thursday night when Lucía, once again trapped in a business meeting sent this playful little message as a caption of cute dog doing puppy eyes.

"SOOOO BORED, SAVE ME, SEND NUDES PLS."

After a few minutes of waiting, she assumed that her boyfriend wouldn't be able to go through with it but go through with it he did. She received a photo of Jaime, wearing his favourite shorts holding the hem of his T-shirt over his head showing of his non-existent belly and chest musculature, with only a part of his face visible, sporting a deep blush.

The picture was so perfect, that the woman couldn't help herself and let out a loud snort which she quickly masked as a cough, before excusing herself and being led out the conference room by her security detail. It was a picture that would forever have a place in her heart and that she vowed to never delete.

Just as predicted the deal went through on the Friday evening and would now go to Congress where it would stay for a few months, until they would inevitably discover that her product was truly without an equal, knowing full well that if they didn't buy her drones, other superpowers would be more than happy to do so.

Then the day finally arrived, the Saturday morning came and went and after a small breakfast Jaime found himself waiting on a bench next to his apartment complex and waiting for his date as instructed, he felt sweat, that wasn't actually there, all over his body and kept constantly checking his appearance for even the slightest flaw.

And so he waited...

And waited...

And then he waited some more...

The femboy was getting panicky, he started obsessively checking his phone, worried that he had somehow misunderstood or that something went wrong. Then he saw it.

A white car drove from behind a corner of a nearby office building and it kept going. Like a serpent an entire limousine wit darkened windows cleared the corner. Jaime had never seen a car this big so close.

The vehicle in question slowly pulled up close to the curb before it came to a complete stop. The boy had to pinch himself to make sure that what he saw was real and not just a product of his fantasy and just as he did, the driver's car door opened and out stepped a well-built man with impeccable facial hair dressed in a chauffeur uniform, who promptly walked around the vehicle before opening the car door for him and beckoned him inside with a slight bow.

Still in a shock, Jaime's body went into an autopilot mode and before he knew it, he was one foot already in the limo. That's when the voices rang out.

"Hello cutie~!"

The boy froze when after one look it became clear that the vehicle was completely full of people.

'Is this a wrong car?!'

"s-SORRY!" He squeaked much louder than he had to as he tried to back out of the car, but then a hand grabbed him on the shoulder.

"Oh no you don't." He heard someone say playfully as he was swiftly pulled him back inside. Less than a second later Jaime found himself sitting next to Lucía with seven pairs of eyes and seven disarmingly stunning smiles aimed at him.

"Sorry for the wait, babycakes. The traffic was awful." His girlfriend said, wrapping her arm around his neck to pull him closer.

Jaime wanted to respond, but he couldn't since his eyes were busy wildly darting between the other six beautiful women in the limo, trying to understand the strange situation he found himself in all the while his nose was being assaulted by the smell of multiple perfumes all at once.

They were all Latinas, yet each one unique in pretty much everything. Faces, hairstyles, hair-colour, skin tones, clothes... yet only three things were same in all of them. Their otherworldly beauty, height and their body type, all of which resembled Lucía almost perfectly.

'Do these people have a secret club or something?'

"Lucy, is that your boyfriend? He's sho smol and cuuute." One of the unknown women gushed making him even more nervous.

"Eva come on, stop that. He's not small... he's just bite-sized!" Lucía jokingly responded making the other girls giggle. This was becoming too much for Jaime, he could feel his heart in his ears, a lump in his throat and sweat all over.

'THIS IS TOO STRANGE! Why did she do this?! Aren't dates supposed to be a couples only thing?! What do I do?!'

Almost on instinct his arms shot up to cover his flushed face, an action that didn't go unnoticed for long.

"Oh no, baby... Don't be shy." Lucía said softly, before she gently picked Jaime up and placed him on her lap where she wrapped her arms around his smaller body to give the young man a reverse hug prompting several *awwws* from their witnesses.

The embarrassment was absolutely unbearable and so the boy did the only thing he could think of to make himself feel even more safe, he brought his knees up adopting a strange vertical fetal position which did little to quell the *awwws*.

Lucía stayed like this for a while, enjoying the soft rapid thumping of his heart as he tried and failed to appear invisible. It was so funny, but seeing him overwhelmed by his emotions was a risky game, so she decided to cut the fun short.

"Okay girls, that's enough. Code 736."

The mood quickly shifted as everyone went silent.

Confused by the sudden change, the femboy lowered his hands just a little to see what was happening and once he did, his eyes went wide. The six women were still there, only now it was as if someone had taken their souls. Where there were previously laughing women were now only empty husks, sitting in their seats and blankly staring forward.

"T-they are..."

"Androids, yeah. I can't believe you fell for that!" Lucía said excitedly before giving the boy a gentle pinch on the cheek.

Jaime currently couldn't decide whether to feel stupid, angry, embarrassed, bewildered or just relieved by the discovery. But a singular question still remained on his mind.

"B-but why did you take them with us?"

"Well, we need a security detail."

"Security detail?"

"Well yeah, it's one of the downsides of having a lot of money, you are bound to make some enemies..." She explained matter-of-factly before her voice adopted a much softer tone. "Plus, it's our first official date. For all I know, you could be some crazy serial killer and what chance would a poor defenceless woman like me have if you turned to be like that, hmm?" She said teasingly, while effortlessly holding his much lighter body in place like a doll.

"I-I'd never..."

"Don't worry, cutie. Mommy knows you are a good boy." She whispered softly into his hair before leaning over and giving his rosy cheek a little peck, prompting the femboy to give her a shy smile in return.

Soft words, calm atmosphere an adorable partner on her lap with sweet scent from his freshly washed hair gently tickling her nose... Such a perfect moment.

Although Lucía would have been perfectly content had the entire date continued like this, she was curious about Jaime's plans for their date.

"So where are we going, babe?"

It was easy to tell that her question caught him by surprise and soon the confusion on his face was replaced by the look which clearly said "oh crap!". Jaime just then realized that while cuddling like this, he completely forgot about the date and didn't even notice that the limo was driving around pretty much aimlessly for the past few minutes.

"The-the-the Richter shopping mall on Green's Avenue!" He exclaimed in panic as if he was answering an exam question which only made his girlfriend laugh setting a great move as their vehicle changed its course and headed towards the new destination.

*

To be continued when/if I feel like writing again.

Sorry for not uploading for so long, my health isn't the best and school is killing me.

12