All Comments on 'The Knave of Jacks Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Nice Touch

Like the working of multiple cases. For this old man, it seems to "pick-up" the pace but no story line is lost.

Think, if continued, will provide a wider range of the developing skills each character possess. The distinction of a good leader vs a GREAT LEADER is seen in the depth and breath of the team. Everything being accomplished by one person with all the others getting treated, at best, in supporting roles or only as "fluff" in the story over time can become boring. IMHO this was best exemplified by the different formats in the 3 CSI shows. Nice touch and look forward more character development and contributions.

May each of your 3 Muses, Inspiration, Imagination, and Wordsmithery, continue to infuse you.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 7 years ago
The End Of Knave of Jacks, The answer's coming, the mystery deepened

Well it turns out the Iron Crowbar is aware on how terrible the Police makes their fake backgrounds or he underestimated the research done by Silver and his team. If that wasn't enough the CIs, Eddy and Callie were then invited again for another "party". And by "party" we mean TRAP. Something the Iron Crowbar and others could see a mile away. To put the icing on the cake, it's in one of Thomas Cooks property.

Not one to take risks that put others in danger, Eddy and Callie were to be pulled out but their fun was not over yet, Eddy most of all. In addition to that, Lt. Teresa Croyle, the current leader of the SWAT team insisted in trying to go for the TRAP. Outnumbered on 3 to 1, our Iron Crowbar has no choice but to let the situation go as it is. But he shows that he's a good leader by compromising with his subordinates and willing to take responsibility no matter the consequence, be it good or bad as his talks with Da Chief goes.

However, it seems like Eddy and Callie might not have a good view of the danger they're in as they're thrust into the bullpen no sooner they arrive in their TRAP. So what will happen? Will they survive after calling for help? Will the preparations by the Iron Crowbar work?

And to add to the troubles, it seems like another person is investigating the Theatre Case or should we say persons, the Lady Mycroft and Lady Ironside themselves. Due to the TRAP situation and the SBI interference, the Iron Crowbar shows that he can trust others to solve the case. Now the suspects are obviously Carl and Ken and even the non-sherlocks could see that but somehow we are thrown in the loop as the missing phone of Jeremy's was found to still contain the video. Either the attempted murderer was an idiot or an amateur to have forgotten in deleting it. And knowing how valuable it could be, a trap was set, the information that the phone hasn't been found yet. With the bait cast, the trap set it was revealed that the attempted murderer was none other than.................Mr. Brett Snow, editor of the student newspaper!. The one Jeremy met to spread the news. Was does this mean? Is he the murderer? Or is he part of a conspiracy?

Two traps being held, one dangerous, one to catch a murderer. No important suspects are caught yet. With Jeremy pronounced brain dead, only machines that are sustaining his life and Jack Lewis planning to use that for political advantage, Eddy and Callie in danger of their lives, may god(and their sexual fire) have mercy on them, what's going to happen? Will the two CIs survive? Will Jeremy be killed of or will a miracle save him? And will someone show what type of prick Carl is? Tune. In. To.

Knave of Jacks, final part. Coming in two days. So be patient, all will be revealed, therefore try distracting yourself for ahwile.

P.s: I won't lie Wifewatchman, you really threw us in a loop for the Theater case, and I really can't wait to see what's going to happen. And Carl won't have his comeuppance? Come on, at least have the Crowbar scare the shit out him

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Vincent!

""Outnumbered on 3 to 1, our Iron Crowbar has no choice but to let the situation go as it is.""

Oh, Your Iron Crowbar has all the choice. The TCPD is not a democracy.

Yep, more loops to be thrown coming up... and that doesn't even include the one I didn't write in! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

You did not write the threesome of Cindy, Callie and Selena. Come on man that would have been hot. You are short changing us.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Moving on quickly.

chytownchytown10 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES