All Comments on 'The Knave of Jacks Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Was Ken paid off to kill some male to set up a court showdown between a group headed by Steve Ikea?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Ken was not paid off. But hold those thoughts...

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
when

opportunity knocks..........

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 7 years ago
The End of Jack of Knaves, new conclusions, new problems

So from the cliffhanger we were left with, it turns out that Brett Snow wasn't the murderer after all but a cowardly witness, something that Lady Mycroft quickly guessed and chewed him out for it for he could actually have the murder pin on him instead. Thank God for that otherwise Ken the murderer would have escaped. Oh it was obviously him, he had motive and was the only one who could be ruined compared to Ken, Pam, Stella and douchebag Carl. It probably didn't help that he left the murder weapon, tire iron nearby. As for the case wrap, score one for Lady Mycroft and Lady Ironside.

Eventually for our two undercover CIs, Eddy and Callie, they are safe and sound, and horny. So there's nothing much to say about them and the case. Unfortunately, however or fortunately, depending on how you see it in this case, Silver got away while sacrificing his mooks. He eventually would come to find out how dangerous the Iron Crowbar can be and is advised by one of the White Supremacist groups to stay away. If he's not in Iron Crowbar territory or nearby, he'll be safe. So be gone Mr Silver, hope we'll never see you again, the Crowbar has had alot of success already, don't add yourself into that list.

So all's that well that almost end well, right? Not really, in fact in an effort to bring down Jared , Lewis and his cohorts have orchestrated an event that involves our dear Jeremy, who is dead but not quite dead. With his parents seeing no hope for him to live, they decided to turn off the machines keeps his heart beating only to get attacked by a group called 'State Right to Life Committee' saying that Jeremy has the right to live and is causing a sensation that will take the County in storm. Though ironically, this may save Jeremy's life, although is it for the better or for the worse?

With Jeremy's life being used as a pawn in this political chess game, what will happen next? What steps will Jared do to still keep up the race or has Lewis cornered him for good? Will we see Jeremy survived this? Will his betrayed love Stella come to his aide or destroy him? Will his parents have a heavy fallout with her?

So many things going on and a poor man's life hang in the balance, what will the iron clad Crowbar do to solve this mess. Tune in to the next part, In Black and White arriving in 10 December 2016.

And will someone show Carl what type of douche he is?

Ps: Well that was a simple case Wifewatchman, didn't expect it to be that simple for Ken despite the Snow loop that you threw us last chapter, kinda a let down if you ask me unless there's more to the story that you're keeping from us, I'll keep an eye out. And will we see the fallout of Jeremy's attack on the rest of the theater club especially Stella? I'm curious to see the interaction between her, Carl and Jeremy's parents in the next part. If it wasn't for Literotica's processing that take two days compared to Fanfiction.net, I think people might enjoy this site more. Plus I'm curious, do you have a thing for cuckolding people? This is Literotica after all. Or is it a secret we should never know. Well, Vincent out, see you in In Black & White Wifewatchman.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good holding story setting things up for more serious adventures.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES