The Knife Cuts Both Ways Ch. 01

Story Info
The alpha takes. What if he gives something in return.
7.3k words
4.17
24.2k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
406 Followers

Chapter 01, The Voyage Of The Damned

Prologue

Winston Energy Development of Atlanta sounded more like an oil company when I applied. It isn't. They are working on future tech and their big project is fusion energy. The founder and CEO, William Winston is one of the smartest people on the planet and the brains behind the outfit. They are working on bringing fusion energy to the world.

I graduated in the top ten percent of my class, but what got me the interview was William Winston himself calling two of my professors and asking who was the smartest. The interview was insanely easy except at the end when he asked me ten extremely difficult physics questions. I got two right and one about half way. I thought I had failed. William smiled and told me I was the first person in three months he had interviewed that had answered any correctly. He talked about his company being the future of western world if not mankind. He showed me a black notebook where he sketched ideas on how to achieve the many complex ideas bouncing around his mind.

I started two weeks after that as a junior scientist working in the fusion research department. Twenty five hundred a week starting pay... Not bad for a twenty two year old. My masters was on hold as it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

My wife Madison is a solid nine and I don't believe tens actually exist. She has shoulder length dark brown hair, a beautiful face, perfect D cup boobs and a vagina that responds very well to my touch. I did better than average with women, but Madison was the prettiest I had ever dated. I was delighted when she said yes to a date and more delighted that she wanted to 'try me out' on our third date. What can I say? We married two years later, right after graduation.

A month later in Early July, there was a company dinner with spouses. I did not realize it then, but once I was there for twenty minutes with my wife, Madison, my life was going to take a giant turn. William was on the hunt and even Madison had no idea that night.

Winston Energy was a very strange place to work. William's assistant was naked as were most of the other assistants. Some were clothed but most were not. I didn't have an assistant. Madison hated the thought of naked women in the office, but I was a person without a naked assistant so what could she do. William liked it and it was his company.

A month later I was 'invited' (as in told to) attend a conference meeting on fusion energy. The trip would take ten days to go across the Atlantic on William's five hundred fifty foot long yacht followed by another ten days in Rome. Appropriately the yacht was named 'The Conquest'. I and my wife were one of eighteen couples to go from Savannah, Georgia to Livorno, Italy, then on to Rome. I was one of three young junior scientists going. Hindsight is twenty twenty, and I never saw it, but all three of us started getting 'the look' as in 'you poor bastard.' My wife asked for a three week leave at her job at another company and it was granted immediately without fuss. That was arranged by William I presume. Of course, of the three invited, William liked Madison the most.

Monday August 20, 2021

We arrived at Savannah and were greeted at the airport by a limousine which took us directly to the yacht. I must say, not dealing with anything was a welcome change. Luggage, passport checks, everything was taken care of. I was in a good mood and as a bonus, my wife Madison was extra affectionate the past two weeks.

We got on board and found our luggage already in the room. We decided to explore The Conquest and watch as the yacht headed out to sea and Savannah disappeared.

Dinner was great with a choice of Filet Mignon, Lobster, or vegetarian. William spared no expense. After dinner, my world crashed. I was asked to come to a private conference room with my wife and I. I knew things were not good when there were two giant goons standing behind William and my wife took the seat next to William, not me.

It was an out of body experience when my wife said, "Andrew. I love you more than anything, but William has asked me to spend the next several months with him including this conference, and after that, his travel companion for several months. I will come back to you and I love you, but this is the chance of a lifetime."

The goons were ready for any violence on my part.

William said, "Madison. Why don't you head to my stateroom in the front and I will join you shortly. Your luggage has already been moved and I have something special for you to wear."

I almost got my ass kicked when I said, "Not with MY rings, you dishonorable slut."

Madison was stung but was stubborn, not consoling."

She said, "No."

William intervened and said, "Perhaps to avoid drama, you should give him the rings. I have bigger ones for you anyway."

Nice touch asshole. He could afford rings that cost more than my salary. Then again, she was not fucking him wearing my damn rings. I was a motherfucking newlywed losing his motherfucking wife.

Madison gave me a dirty look then slipped her engagement and wedding rings off then handed them to me and said, "See you later, Andrew."

I took off my ring in front of her and said, "Goodbye Madison."

She gave me another stubborn look then walked off down a corridor presumably leading forward to his cabin.

William said, "I take what I want, and I want Madison, at least for a while. I am not going to leave you with an empty cabin. I have arranged a substitute."

Suddenly my wife giving me more sex before the trip made too much sense.

I asked helplessly, angry and with my heart being torn to literal shreds, "How long has this been going on?"

William said, "She has known for sure about a week or a bit more, and I broke her down in three weeks or a bit more, call it a month. Seducing a woman with my intelligence is pretty systematic. The methods I used, mostly anyway, on your wife are the simple ones, "power, money, and alpha. I call them 'keys.'"

I said, "So you are taking my wife and life away and leaving me with nothing."

William said, "Oh good heavens no. Your companion for the remainder of the trip is actually quite charming. Cute as a button, sweet, and ironically, I have no ability to get her into my bed without force. She cares nothing for those exact things I used on your wife."

I glared at him and said, "You are destroying my life and offering me a substitute." It was half question and half accusation.

William shook his head and asked, "Do you remember all those days long psychology tests I had you take after all the IQ tests?"

I nodded

William said, "Your substitute is named Lissy. I had her tested. She is eighteen years old and applied for a low level job. She was living in her car and was homeless. I wanted to bed her for a quickie, but nothing I did worked. I knew then I had an amazing substitute, even before I had settled on Madison. I had both your tests compared, she is literally perfect for you and... should you both decide I am correct and I believe I am. She will love you for the rest of your life. You could put her in the VIP room of a male strip club with all the hunks in the world and she would only stand up and walk away. I offered her substantial advantages like a private apartment to become one of my mistresses. I tried and failed with her. Wealth and power mean nothing to her. She desperately desires a few things and should things work out, I will tell you all of Lissy's keys. All of the things that will keep her desperately in love with you for the rest of your life."

William sighed, "Well. It is getting late and I want to start my evening. Head to your cabin now. Another of my large friends here will be in front of your door until morning. I do not need more drama tonight. We start the first conference tomorrow morning at eight and you will be there. Don't lose your job over this. At the end of this, everyone on this yacht is getting a very nice bonus, including you."

I said, "Buying my cooperation."

William said, "Sort of. The knife cuts both ways. I am giving you a lot more than you think in exchange. Yes, your coworkers know. This is far from the first time. Also understand, if you go along with the arrangement, you will magically find your performance reviews are about one grade better. Note this does not excuse slacking, but a four star will always magically turn into a five star and raises will always be just a bit more. And Lissy... She really is your future if you just give her the chance."

He had some faux pity on me and said, "I will tell you one of her key's right now. After you fuck her. Hold her. It is that fucking simple. Hold her and make her feel like she is more than a semen receptacle. I have the essay part of her psychological testing with her background and in it is that her last boyfriend cheated on her and was not all that nice in the bedroom. Oh and bad old me is making sure she sleeps with you at least once. She has to come to my cabin with evidence that she slept with you or I am putting her out when we reach Italy and flying her back to Savannah with no place to go and only her first two weeks pay.."

William said in a bored manner, "I know as soon as we get back to Georgia, you will file for divorce. I also know Brittany thinks you will take her back. We both know that will not happen. I will make sure your divorce goes through in the legal minimum of thirty one days and I will see if I can push it through faster. I will make sure that she signs the papers with no fuss. Your marriage is less than a year so it will go very smoothly if you allow it. I also predict you will want to go ring shopping far faster than you can imagine."

I asked, "Define 'evidence' that Lissy must bring you."

William laughed, "She is going to walk bare ass naked to my cabin to show me your cum running down her legs. You will ejaculate inside her vagina. She is clean and she is on the pill. Even if you reject her after that, I will find her a low level office job so that she may have a life as long as she does it once with you. Understand I am not going to force her back to your cabin and she must consent. After the first go, you may reject her and she will go to the crew bunks. If she chooses you, and she will, she may return voluntarily to your cabin.

I said, "Sick bastard, making her walk all that way naked like that."

William laughed and gave me a sardonic smile, "Two more keys about her for you. One, she is an exhibitionist... and two, a naturist who hates wearing clothes. Behind her shy cute manner, she has a couple kinks that should prove fun. She is shy and cute but she has just enough kink in her that your sex life will definitely not be completely vanilla. She is very much going to enjoy her little cum walk."

I returned to my cabin and as promised there were two people. Outside was best what could be called a Sasquatch that someone shaved the hair off of then put a uniform on it. Inside, as advertised was Lissy. Naked on my bed and smiling shyly at me was Lissy sitting on the edge of the bed.

I looked at her. She stood up and faced me full frontal, hoping I would like what I saw. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I loved what I saw. Dammit William.

Her face was an overload of cute with light freckles across the bridge of her nose on her utterly adorable face, green eyes, shoulder blade length golden blonde hair and a smile sweeter than a gallon of honey. She was not hot at all but she should be the reference picture in the dictionary for cute and adorable. She had big B or small C cup breasts with perfectly round quarter sized round areolas. They were natural, perky and perfect. Her breasts looked large on her small five foot one frame. Her stomach was flat and she probably weighed barely over a hundred pounds. She had a designer vagina with the classic W vulva and innie labia that were covered by her vulva. Her mons was neatly trimmed and hairy above her shaved vulva. I love upper pubes and hate lower ones. It was like her body was designed for me.

She gave me a shy smile and said, "You know why I am here right?"

I nodded

Lissy said, "Look. I don't have a home. My boyfriend kicked me out three weeks ago. I'm not a whore... "

She looked down and said quietly, "at least a regular one, but if you don't have sex with me, William will put me off and I will be on the street with nothing. I have to show him evidence of us having sex."

I told her, "I know."

Lissy gave me a shy look and said, "I thought I was going to get a fat nasty sixty year old man. You are very cute so this will be nice."

She leaned in, inviting me to kiss her.

I hesitated

She said, "William said to remind you that by the time you get back to your cabin, your wife will have given herself to him and that your future has now changed."

Im stupid and I started kissing her. She melted into me and it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was like being kissed by a butterfly except her breath quickened and I kept feeling the warm air as she breathed faster. She really was giving herself completely to me.

She opened her legs barely two minutes in. She was wet and not subtly so.

I could not resist. I stripped, lined up, and entered her. She was hot, wet, and loving my soft strokes. She came. It was not fake. Her tunnel got very warm and very wet. She came. It was not a toe curler but she enjoyed the soft waves of a nice couple minute long climax. I decided I needed release and came inside her.

She smiled. She had enjoyed it and... she had what she needed to stay employed for the time being. She would not be homeless.

I'm still an idiot, And I did exactly what William said to do to her. I held her afterward for ten minutes until she got up and said she had to show William the deed was done.

She came back in three minutes. As shy as she was, she did not knock. She came in and laid half on my chest, kissed my cheek and dozed with my cum still leaking out of her.

Her smile was peaceful. I was wondering how the fuck this was even happening.

She roused ten minutes later and sighed, "That was REALLY nice. You make me feel safe."

I asked, "How did it go?"

She said, "I walked to the cabin in the front. The guards knew I was coming. I knocked and he said enter. I assume the brunette with the D cups was your wife. His cum was leaking out of her very much like yours was leaking out of me. She gave me a dark look. I think seeing your cum leaking out of me pissed her off, but she said nothing. She is hot by the way and I see why William liked her. Not sure what she sees in him. He is rich and powerful but.. I dunno. Kind of boorish and conceited."

FUCK DAMMIT FUCK FUCK! Dammit! FUCK SHIT FUUUUUCK! William was correct again. I fucking hate that. Wealth and power are of no interest to Lissy. Dealing with this asshole with a 190 IQ and the ability to play out future scenarios was pissing me off.

I asked, "I hope your walk was not too embarrassing."

Lissy said, "Well..."

I said, "Go on."

Lissy buried her face and said, "I'm a total exhibitionist. I love being seen. I think that is how my last boyfriend and I stayed together at all. He was an ass who just banged me till he came and left me still horny, but I will totally get naked at the drop of a hat."

William was right again. FUCK SHIT! FUCK FUCK!

Lissy said, "William gave me an option. I can go to the crew bunks and be a general admin for the trip then he will find an admin job for me at the Atlanta headquarters. The other choice was... and I accepted... I am officially your naked personal assistant for the trip and I will attend the conference with you tomorrow morning. I am to take care of all your needs."

Lissy cuddled up to me, gently put her soft soft hand on my dick and said, "All of your needs."

She laughed, "Naked assistant the whole time. He told me he is taking my clothes if you accept me."

She looked at me and said, "Please accept me."

I nodded.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

She went to the bathroom and brought out a washcloth and cleaned me up then did the same for herself.

It was the first time I ever saw it but she had a little snarky spunk. She took the cummy bedspread off the bed, opened the door and said to the Sasquatch guard, "Giganto. Go to wherever housekeeping is and bring us another bedspread."

When Giganto protested she said, "He is not allowed out and William suggested that I spend my night with Andrew. Go already."

Giganto looked down at one hundred pounds of pure snark unsure.

Lissy said, "I know you were told to not let him leave the room. Where is he going to go? This is a five hundred foot yacht, there are two giants in front of William's door and there is almost no place to hide."

Giganto went to housekeeping.

Lissy sat on the edge of the bed waiting until Giganto came back.

Lissy said, "We need more towels unless you want me to keep bothering you for new bedspreads."

Giganto was annoyed but returned two minutes later with a literal dozen towels.

Lissy smiled, "Confession. I loved being with you. You are... different in a wonderful way. You are the first man to not treat me like a cum dumpster. You held me and it was like my place in the world."

I thought of my wife being with another and a wave hit me like a ton of bricks. Lissy read me like a book and just held me while the wave passed.

We had sex again and I held her again. We put one of the towels under her ass to ease the cleanup. She fell asleep in my arms. I saw her face in the mirror on the closet door. Her smile, subtle, sweet, content, and completely relaxed. I had not noticed it, but when I first saw her, she was nervous and tense. That had all disappeared.

Tuesday August 21 2023

Things only got weirder.

I got up, Lissy got up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. Those butterfly kisses are addictive as crack cocaine. I get dressed and it's five minutes until the meeting at eight.

I said, "Aren't you going to the meeting?'

She said, "Yes I am."

I asked, "Did you forget something?"

She looked around and shook her head.

I asked, "Like getting dressed?"

Lissy shook her head and said, "Remember? William told me I was a naked assistant. I love being naked anyway."

I walked out and all five foot one of adorable nakedness followed me to the conference room at the rear of the yacht.

I walked into the conference and damn near shit my pants. The conference was eighty percent male engineers. There were some women. All except the two junior scientists had assistants and all were naked as the day they were born. Yes the women had male assistants except one had a woman. Her business not mine. Lissy took the seat next to me. Many of the assistants were the companions from the dinner previous.

William walked in with a very naked Madison. It hit me like a full ton of bricks.

Lissy side hugged me and said, "It will be okay."

The wave of anger passed me. Another butterfly kiss on the cheek. It was like a happy pill every time she did it.

William introduced himself and Madison. I got a good number of side glances from well... every-fucking-one. Most were sympathetic. Some were smirks.

We had to go up to the front as pairs and introduce ourselves. I was in the back corner and had the wonderful experience of having to go first.

I walk to the front with literally everyone staring at me with that mix of sympathy and mocking. I said, "Hi, I am Andrew Abell. I am a junior scientist with the fusion group. This is Lissy, uh..."

Lissy took over, she had even more spunk I never even suspected, "Let's clear the air. Hi. I am Lissy Carlsen and we all know what happened last night. I am the replacement for Andrew's wife Madison."

I damn near broke my jaw trying not to smirk. Lissy used the word replacement instead of substitute.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
406 Followers
12