The Knight and the Assassin Ch. 05

Story Info
Their love never dies, but they must fight for love.
3.9k words
4.24
3.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story and continue to build. I hope you like it and I plan to continue this for many more chapters. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. Thanks to Tigerssman and Notawhit for their help in editing the story.

Unfortunately, in laying much of the background I had to move towards modern norms. Literotica will not publish stories with underage characters and during Medieval times most marriages were accomplished during the woman's teenage years, between 11 and 16. For this story to be published Blanche had to be above 18, even though that would have made her an old maid back then. I hope you understand and forgive the changes.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way and this story is one such idea. I had an anonymous reader tell me they would like to see a Medieval love story. This is my attempt ... so I hope you enjoy.

*

For the third time that first evening Princess Blanche tried to sneak down to the dungeon to see Louis. Also, for the third time that the evening she had been stopped by the King's guards. When the morning came, she began to recruit people that were loyal to her. One group of people was to help her tend to Louis's torture wounds and smuggle food to him so he could keep up his strength. The other group would help plan an escape for Louis.

She had just finished meeting with both groups when she was summoned by the King. She was hoping that he had come to his senses and would release Louis, allowing them to get married. It was a foolish wish, and she knew it, but still she held out hope. When she arrived in the throne room, she was captured by the guards and taken to a waiting carriage. Throughout the entire incident, her father just stared at her full of malice and disappointment.

Once inside the carriage she asked the guards where they were going and they replied, "England."

Her father hadn't wasted any time getting rid of her. She pleaded with the guards to let her at least talk to her attendants and say goodbye to Louis, but to no avail. On her way to the coast, she wrote a long note to her ladies-in-waiting telling them in cryptic prose to carry on with their plan. When they reached the coast, she had one of the more sympathetic guards deliver the note to her ladies-in-waiting.

Princess Blanche had no doubt that all of her attendants and ladies-in-waiting would carry on with her requests. She worried about Louis, what was happening to him, and how long he could last in the dungeon. The plan to free Louis would take several days to put into action, and she hoped he lasted that long. Meanwhile, she had a long and arduous journey to become the bride of a man she loathed.

Princess Blanche was right to worry about Louis. Each day he received a piece of bread and some water before his torture began. He was stretched, whipped and branded relentlessly. The only positive was that most of the torturers had been friends of his and their heart was not in his torment. Sometimes they went light on him and he appreciated it.

On the third day of his torment, one of Blanche's ladies-in-waiting smuggled him in a turkey leg. The additional food was most welcome because he was already feeling weak from lack of nourishment. Quickly in softly whispered sentences, she let him know that Princess Blanche was already on her way to England.

She also mentioned an escape plan in two days' time and that gave him hope. Louis endured his torment for another three days until one day he found the door to his cell unlocked and no one around. He made his way out of the dungeon only to run into one of Blanche's ladies-in-waiting at the exit. She let him know that outside the gate there was a horse packed with his armor and provisions before she scampered away.

Sir Louis was now free and for the next several days he rode as far away from the castle as he could. Once he felt he was out of the King's reach, he began hiring himself out as a free mercenary. His objective was to save enough money from his mercenary exploits to be able to go to England to retrieve the love of his life.

Unfortunately, his saving enough money took much longer than he anticipated. It was very close to a year before he landed on English soil. Once again, he hired himself out as a mercenary in order to make his way to the King's Castle. It took several months before he arrived at the castle, and he spent another month observing Blanche, her ladies-in-waiting and her husband.

After he felt like he had the lay of the land, he wrote a note in French. He gave it to the one lady-in-waiting that Blanche seemed to confide in. He gave her instructions that only the Princess should see the note. In the note he explained why it had taken him so long to arrive, that he still loved her and wished to see her. He also said that if she felt like it was too dangerous for her or that her love for him had faded, he would understand if she didn't show.

He knew this was an all or nothing bet. When Longshanks died, she would be the Queen of England. What would she want with the lowly mercenary? Still, he held out hope that her love still held true and she would be at the appointed rendezvous. The appointed time came and went without Blanche showing up. He had all but given up hope when he saw a rider approaching in the dimming twilight.

It looked like a woman, but he couldn't be sure until she pushed back the hood of her cloak. In that moment he saw the woman he loved, the woman that he had only thought about for over a year. His heart leapt in his chest, the moment he had been waiting for finally arrived. The love of his life had arrived.

Princess Blanche felt her heart swell in her chest as she spied Louis standing in the doorway of a small house. The horse was too slow, so she jumped off the horse and ran to Louis. They came together like the surf crashing on the shore. Their mouths fused together in a desperate kiss.

Blanche ran from his arms and into the cottage, where she stripped naked and lay on the straw mattress waiting for Louis to make love to her. Louis took her horse to the stable, fed him and hid the horse away from prying eyes. Only then did he rush back into the house to see the love of his life.

As he came into the cottage, a sight that took his breath away and he would always remember greeted him. Blanche had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath her head; she was so beautiful it took his breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with loving expectation. She was stretched perfectly on the bed, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. With her chest pulled back, her taut muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouth-watering pussy. Her muscular legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent pout.

Louis slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully, looking into her eyes and said, "My God baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Blanche shivered as Louis lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts, finally cupping her face and then he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savouring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, I love you so much."

As Louis looked over at Blanche, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy when she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said, "Please ... I've waited all my life for you ... Please ... I want to be yours."

Louis leaned over, nibbled on Blanche's bottom lip, and said, "You are mine and you will always be mine."

As Louis started to pull back from her lips, Blanche lunged her head forward and captured his lips, proceeding to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Louis slid his hand down her taut silky body, slid his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick tight pussy. Blanche's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed as she broke the kiss and threw her head back, moaning lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Louis."

Louis moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he began to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Blanche's whole body was trembling with the dual assault and she was gasping for breath as she felt Louis' passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone, Blanche swivelled her lust clouded eyes towards Louis to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his clothes.

This was the first look Blanche had of his body since her man's torture in the dungeon. With his shirt coming off, her mouth watered as his broad chiselled chest and abs were revealed. But his life since they parted was also revealed. His chest and back were riddled with scars from whippings and burns. She gasped at what he must have endured while they were apart.

As he quickly stripped his pants, she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. It had been a long time since she had seen him, and he was considerably larger than the English prince. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time she trembled at the thought of having him inside her again. His cock was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

Louis lay down beside her, started kissing Blanche's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Blanche began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalated, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Blanche felt him pour his love and passion into her as Louis hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Louis bit down on her nipple, Blanche started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Louis aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Blanche started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD LOUIS."

As Louis lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts while his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and Louis felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Blanche never expected the see this out-of-control passion and as Louis's love for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. Louis became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping cums as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Louis claimed her clit, Blanche's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clinched in orgasmic rapture and as Louis continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her cums continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

Louis couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Blanche was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. Louis continued to pour all his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Blanche's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust and he looked up at his beautiful Blanche and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Blanche looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a fight with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration.

Louis looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought and then he shouted. "Oh my God baby, what have I done?" Louis quickly climbed off her and began to lift her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering.

"NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP."

Louis looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Louis slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Louis kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Blanche's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Blanche's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs starting to shake as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

Louis stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try and get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by a satin vice and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock. He was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked, "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Louis, keep making love to me and never stop."

Blanche looked at him lovingly and softly whispered, "Leave me with your baby in my womb. I need to have a part of you always with me."

Louis almost filled her with his seed when she said that, but he maintained his control. The thought of Princess Blanche carrying his child was overwhelming. His love for her jumped to a whole new level. Then he understood her purpose, his son would be king someday and she would be the queen mother.

Louis started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips and then pushed back down, bumping her cervix. Blanche started moaning, saying his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Blanche's body pulled up off the bed. She succumbed to an earthquake inside her with the orgasm controlling her tremors. Louis flicked her clit with his finger as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Blanche moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Louis looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Blanche, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Louis loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Louis began to pound into Blanche and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Blanche screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD LOUIS, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN ... BABY ... LEAVE ME A BABY!"

Blanche completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Louis continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "I love you Blanche, God how I love you. You've filled my heart with love. Oh God, how I love you!"

Twice Louis thought he saw Blanche's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As Louis was whispering into her ears, he could see Blanche's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive cum had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Louis felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back. He buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Louis looked down and Blanche's eyes had a glazed far away stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Louis started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Louis held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Louis had done to her, for the first time in his life Louis felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and Louis had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Louis caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. Louis followed the tears into her mouth and began to gently kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her Louis felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Louis pulled the blanket over them and pulled Blanche's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with Louis' large size and Blanche's diminutive body it is more accurate to say that Louis enveloped Blanche into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace Louis felt complete, filled with love for Blanche. He felt contented and at peace.

That night they made love twice more and only fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning. As Louis woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face to face with his princess angel smiling at him. Blanche had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12