All Comments on 'The Knight and the Assassin Ch. 05'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:/

I love a lot of your stories and I loved the first few chapters of this, but the ending ruined it. I can't believe they didn't end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
glorious story telling

This outstanding love story stands above many others, not only for its excellent writing, but also for its setting. There are very few such stories placed in a medieval setting, but this is one such story, and it is well done. The only thing missing is a religious element, which was very important in medieval times. Unfortunately, the story is only five chapters, but it still deserves Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Not the ending I was expecting, but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fabulous story, beautifully written from start to finish. Wonderful characters and excellent love scenes with an unusual setting make this five chapters story fully deserving of Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES