The Köntlicher Files Ch. 03

Story Info
More sexual perversion from The Institute.
7.1k words
4.35
11.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Köntlicher Files, Chapter 3: Mark and Samantha

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

The Köntlicher (pronounced: kōn-li-shay) Institute is affiliated with a major Midwestern University, and dedicated to the study of heterosexual relationships disrupted by apparently aberrant behavior by the female partner. Most conclusions are derived from statistical data; however, this data is supplemented by anecdotal submissions from the partners themselves, and can often be illuminating. We have gathered some of these anecdotes, and will publish them here from time to time.

Mark: We just had a baby, a little girl, Niva, three months ago. She established a reasonable sleeping pattern early on, which saved Samantha and I a lot of trouble and sleep. We were doing so well, actually, that Samantha started to worry.

She thought that we should get a camera for the nursery, that would broadcast to our in-home wireless network. That sounded like a good idea to me, and I could even catch up with little Niva while I was at work. So, as the technology geek of our family (isn't every husband?) I was delegated to find one.

I went to Arazon.com, the website that has pretty much everything, and found one - actually, two - that were very highly rated, had great feedback, and as it turned out, came as a '2 cameras for 1' sale priced. They come in a variety of 'covers', things that they're hidden inside, so that a thieving nanny or creeping burglar don't know that they're being recorded. They were high-def, with microphones, and are recorded on the hard drive of whatever computer has the password to access the signal. I had it recorded to the desktop at home, and I could look at the video files anytime, and anywhere, from my tablet, including across the country. Samantha didn't know about that, and thought that it could only be seen on the desktop.

She also thought that there was only one camera.

Anyway, the one for Niva was a no brainer, it was a little pink fuzzy teddy bear that sits on her dresser and overlooks her crib. The other one, well I pondered where that was going to go, and, I take all the blame for where it went - but not for what it saw.

I decided that the most logical place - check that, it was my dick thinking, not the other brain - the hottest place it could go, besides the shower (not waterproof, so that was out) was in the bedroom that Samantha and I slept in and, yeah, made love in. I got a hard on thinking about the next time we fucked. I could get some amazing jack off material, and Samantha would be none the wiser, with the video accessible only by my laptop - I had a second account that had a different i.p. address, a different password, so there was no chance that Samantha would see it, even if she got on my computer. But, she had her own, so why would she? The camera was encased in a book, with a tiny cut out for the lens and microphone, and it looked like the other books in our bedroom bookcase.

It was Sunday night a week later that I got my chance. It was sound activated once it was switched on, so presumably if I turned it on sometime Sunday afternoon, it would come on when we went to bed...to sleep, perchance to dream...heh.

We had a good time in bed that night, and I was really juiced up by the thought that it was being recorded - Sam would never allow it, so it had to be in secret, all being broadcast to the desktop in my den.

I wouldn't get a chance to review it for a few days, as I was going on a business trip and was already loaded down, so I didn't bring my tablet.

I was eager to see what was recorded, and I wasn't disappointed. The video was crystal clear, the audio nearly perfect. I was disappointed by how much my hairy ass got in the way of the picture, though, and there wasn't nearly enough of Sam's hot little pussy or ass or tits, and of my cock filling her. Well, something I could do better next time.

I got busy with things - having a new baby really complicates things, as well as a few disasters at work. It was a few weeks later, while I was on the road, that I remembered the whole setup, and went to see what might have shown up. Niva's videos were routine, of course, and I even got to see some clips of Samantha and Niva, really heart-warming young mother and infant daughter stuff. I thought that, in years to come, they'd both love to see those videos, knowing how women are.

Then I switched to the 'hidden' account, the camera in our bedroom. It again was routine, with Samantha bustling in or out during the day, or getting ready for bed or waking up, all in my absence. As I was watching, I got a call from a co-worker on my cell. I muted the video, but left it running as she talked. That's when I noticed the time bar at the bottom of the video was only about a third of the way through. I got pissed, obviously I'd left the camera on and it was full of video of just nothing. Well, it's not like it would cost us anything.

I was surprised to see that, while it did record us sleeping, it was only a few minutes of time. Then I remembered that the audio had to be at a certain loudness level to record stuff, or it would just shut off. That was confirmed when it clicked next to a scene of Samantha and I waking, then leaving to get dressed. Still...there was a lot left...of what?

That was answered in a few minutes. To my mild surprise, my wife's younger sister Anne entered the bedroom, alone. She's pretty hot - eighteen, in college, she sometimes baby sits for us. She's everybody's picture of a college coed, with long blonde hair, athletic, small tits, nice sized rear, and the rest resides in my imagination (but it's perfect!)

She lay down on the bed, and started caressing herself, her hands on her boobs through her tee shirt, squeezing them gently, and lightly pinching her nipples, which were as hard as little diamonds. She arched her back slightly, liking the feel of hands on her breasts, squeezing, caressing, massaging, hurting her and pleasing her. Then she slipped her hands under the tee, getting closer to the warmth, smoothness and softness of her sweet little breasts. I started getting a boner looking at her caressing herself.

I could see the blue cotton fabric moving, and wishing it were my hands on her soft little titties, but I could imagine it pretty well, even though the most naked I'd ever seen her was last summer in a bikini. A guy can dream, though, and she had a face and a body worth dreaming about. Once or twice, even, I'd pictured it as her I was fucking, as I rode Samantha - just for something different.

She gradually shifted the shirt up her flat stomach and small waist, more and more of her tanned body showing, and I was all wood by that point. Finally, she just impatiently pulled the shirt up to under her neck, and I could see her sweet, magnificent tits, her nipples pink and so fucking cute, and her fingers were all over herself there, her body wriggling as she could feel her pussy wetting, and her clit tingling.

She ground her thighs together, squeezing her cunt, and I was beginning to hope that I might get to see more than just her hot little boobs. Maybe some pussy, or ass - although with her wearing Daisy Dukes, I almost could already see the promised land - but not quite, frustratingly.

Finally, after what seemed like hours - why do women have to be so fucking slow at getting to fucking, whether themselves alone or somebody else? She finally let her right hand slip down between her legs, while her left hand was still skating finger tips and nails over her naked breasts. Her hand stroked the insides of her tanned thighs, leaving white pressure marks where her nails scratched over the skin, her legs moving oh so slightly as she responded to her imaginary lover caressing so close to her pussy.

Her head was back, her mouth was slightly open, lips parted, as she let her fantasy lover kiss her, slowly, deeply and passionately, judging by her face, and how her hip movements speeded up.

"Oh yes, that's nice...you're so sweet and gentle...touch me there, ahhhh good," she moaned, her right hand moving up to apply pressure to her clit and pussy, pushing against the frayed, worn denim of her shorts, so close to heaven...her hips thrusting up..."Fuck, fuck so good, aaahh, I'm cumming, baby, cumming when you touch me..."

Anne writhed around on the bed, mashing her hot butt into the sheets and mattress. I couldn't figure out why she'd picked our bed to masturbate on. Didn't she have a home of her own? But I wasn't complaining, nor would any red blooded American male interested in pussy.

After she relaxed some, she reached down with both hands and unbuttoned the copper rivet at the top of her jeans, then unzipped the brass zipper to the bottom. But she didn't pull them down, and I was very disappointed. I did see a flash of shiny pink in the vee where the zipper opened, and I thought that Anne might be shaved, showing me her lovely, smooth vulva. She slipped her right hand inside the unzipped shorts, and I thought I also saw a strip of white as her fingers disappeared from view, so she probably had a pair of panties on. Too bad.

The jeans and panties began moving up and down as she rubbed her clit, then kind of rolled as it looked like she was slipping fingers inside her pussy. From her running narrative, that was probably it.

"Oh fuck, baby, fuck me deep, fuck me hard...harder, do my pussy, do me so hard and deep...I love feeling you inside me, in me, on me, owning me..yessss," she hissed, as she took her fingers out of her shorts, and put them between her lips, licking and sucking on her wet fingers, moaning and writhing again as she came, yet again.

"Oh god, you taste so god, let me lick you all night," she cooed to her fantasy lover. I had thought it was a guy, and she was just too horny to wait, but now I was beginning to wonder about her. Anne always had boyfriends, and, while she was pretty athletic, there was nothing dykey about her. Could she be fantasizing about another woman?

Far from being a turn off, the thought of Samantha's beautiful sister licking some girl's hot, wet pussy was about the biggest turn on I could think of. I've always been fascinated by lesbians, and bisexual girls - I had even jacked off to lesbian videos on the free porn video sites on the Internet.

I had even tried to broach the subject of a MFF threesome with Samantha, but she didn't want to hear anything about it. "Aren't I good enough for you?" she had said, with a disgusted look on her face, so I never brought the idea up again. But I still fantasized about it, and here was Samantha's younger sister, getting more naked by the minute, and possibly a lesbian and getting it on with other girls. Short of her hauling in a girlfriend and eating her in our bed, I guessed that the show in front of me would have to do, but I wasn't going to complain!

Then it got kind of weird. Anne started rooting around our bed, and happened to find a pair of Samantha's panties under the pillow on her side of the bed, they were light blue bikinis. I guess it got lost there when Samantha tossed the clean laundry on the bed for sorting and folding. Anne pulled it out - it was all crumpled up so it hadn't gotten to the folding stage - and inspected it. She looked at the crotch, and then at the seat, and then finally along the waistband.

Then Anne lay back with her head on the pillow, and laid the crotch of Samantha's panties over her nose, and started inhaling deeply, her small breasts rising up and lowering with each breath. Anne slid her hand back down inside her own panties, and started playing with herself again, her ass wriggling and rotating around. It looked to me as though she was getting highly excited from smelling my wife's clean panties. That was about the weirdest thing I'd ever seen, but it got wilder.

"Oh fuck, baby, your wet pussy smells sooo good, I love licking you when you're excited from us playing, and ready to cum, your sweet, hot cream tastes so nice on my tongue." Her hips jerked as she said this, and while it was as exciting as hell, I began to wonder if Samantha knew that her sister was deranged and apparently hot for her.

Anne relaxed again after that cum, then rearranged the blue panties so that the seat of the little scrap of fabric was over her nose. It was then that I noticed the light brown streaks contrasting against the light blue fabric - these weren't clean panties at all! I know that Samantha is very scrupulous about getting our laundry clean, particularly the underwear.

"Dirty underwear could possibly spread disease," she'd told me once, "so I bleach it to make sure it's clean and bright and disinfected." Did she know that her sister was fooling around with her used underwear - she'd be disgusted with Anne if she knew.

But here Anne was, sniffing and inhaling the poop smell of my wife's skid marks, and damned if she wasn't getting off on that, too! She not only was smelling and inhaling the faint odor of my wife's shitty ass hole like some kind of glue huffer, she was licking the streaks, too.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'd love to lick your dirty ass hole," Anne whispered, talking to some imaginary lesbian lover. "Spread your fat cheeks, let me look at your beautiful rear hole...let me kiss it." She kind of scrunched up her mouth, like a little girl practicing her first kiss with the air. Her hand was back in her own crotch, then she pulled her legs way back, almost behind her head, and she brought her wet fingers out from her pussy, and then pulled aside the seat of her own panties, clearly sliding a finger up her own ass hole!

"Oh god, yessss!" she moaned. "Stick it up my ass, lick me, then fuck me there, then let me lick it clean..." I had no idea what "it" was, but she was really enjoying herself, licking the panties and fucking her ass with her finger. She was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples while this was going on, and came again! Holy fuck, this chick could cum endlessly.

I kind of envied her - hell, I definitely envied her! She could cum countless times with a chick, I could barely last ten minutes with Samantha. Women are lucky.

I couldn't believe how long this was going on, but I was glad that it had recorded to a large hard drive, I'd hate to miss part of this show. I was already trying to figure where I could store it for future 'reference,' without Samantha seeing it. She'd kill her younger sister. But I'd have it for future 'study.'

"So, what's next?" I thought. Anne sat up, and rearranged the panties, this time putting the waistband on her nose, and again lying back and frigging herself. This part I couldn't understand. She was inhaling, like before, but what was she inhaling? Whatever it was, she was enjoying it just as much as she had my wife's wet cunt and dirty ass hole stains on her panties.

"Oh yeah, you smell so nice, let me kiss you there, we can cum together..." Anne moaned, her hips and thighs shivering in a big climax. Breathing rapidly, she lay back, her body beaded in sweat from her exertions. After a few minutes, she took the panties off her face.

Then she pushed her own shorts completely off her hips, down her legs and off her feet, onto the bed. She slowly shimmied off her panties, which I could see were pink satin, with a lace border along the waist and at the leg holes. That explained why her fingers seemed to disappear, the panties were almost a skin color, but shiny.

I finally got to see her little pussy, and my eyes were glued to the computer monitor. I don't think you could have gotten me away from there with a fucking shotgun! The chance to see, for the first time, my sister-in-law, my wife's sister's, young, sweet pussy? I knew I'd shoot my load after the amazing buildup.

Her pussy was everything I had hoped for. She had a small, round trimmed bush of curly blonde hair above her clit, like a little hat. Her clitoris was big and red, glistening with all her cum from the last half hour, and her pussy and labia were just the opposite - what I'd call an 'inny' pussy, like a little girl's, but in this case, very grown up!

She took her panties all the way off, then very carefully opened them inside out, wiping the cotton panel at the crotch over her own pussy, scraping off a thick coating of her cream. Judging from how many times she'd cum, there had to be gallons of that sweet cream there, transferred to the panties.

Then she pulled her legs way back, like she had when she'd fingered her ass, and took the seat of her pink panties, and made like she was wiping her ass after taking a shit. I guess when she really had taken a crap and wiped, she hadn't done that great a job, because there were now definite brown streaks on her pink panties, where there hadn't been any before.

Finally, she folded up the panties so that the waistband was at the tips of her fingers, and wiped herself, under her arms, along her stomach and in her pubic bush, the insides of her thighs, under her breasts - places where I'd noticed beads of sweat earlier. Then she took the pink panties, and stuck them under my wife's pillow...what the fuck?

As she was getting ready to dress, she looked around and, finding Samantha's dirty light blue panties, slipped them on in place of her own pink ones. Then she pulled up her Daisy Dukes, slipped on her tee shirt, and, straightening out the bed cover, left as though nothing had happened.

I had to relieve the pressure that had built up in my balls and cock, as a result of this seriously hot action by my wife's sister. I had thought that she was attractive before, but now, seeing her masturbate and strip naked, was way too much kink for me to ignore. I rewound the video to the beginning, and began stroking myself from her first moments in the bedroom, and blasted my load when she stripped to show me her hot little snatch, and wiped her ass on her panties. God, Thanksgiving would never be the same for me!

I had to stop there because my boss decided to call me and discuss an upcoming merger. Sure, it was important, but not half as important as looking at my sister in law's perverted performance, no? Finally, he finished droning on. Then I came back to finish watching the video. I could hardly hope for anything as great as Anne's performance, but you never can tell.

Because the camera was operated by sensing motion, it was only a few minutes before something new happened, although a lot of time could have lapsed between the time when Anne left, and something new caused the camera to operate again.

In this case, it was my wife, Samantha, entering our bedroom. She put away some laundry, and emptied the trash can, and I thought that was all. Then she closed the door to the bedroom carefully, as though she didn't want anyone to hear the door click shut, and she locked it.

Then she lay down on the bed, near where her sister had been, and closed her eyes. I figured she was just going to take a nap, and got ready to fast forward it. She slept for what looked like 15 minutes or so, then became restless, as though she was fighting a decision.

That was followed by her standing back up, pacing a little, then stripping off all her clothes hurriedly, leaving them in a pile on the floor. That part was very unusual, as she's a neat freak and has to have everything 'just so.'

My wife is very hot at 28, and even after a few years of marriage, and a child, I still think so. She keeps her body in great shape, and always tries to look nice for me. So, there she was, standing naked by the end of the bed, looking at herself in the full length mirror on the closet door. Then she reached into her top dresser drawer, and pulled out something long and cylindrical.

I'm not stupid, or innocent, I recognized it as a dildo. I just never knew that she had such a thing. Then I heard a buzzing, and I realized it was a vibrating dildo. I only felt a little guilt at watching her unbeknownst, as I said, my wife is hot, and I don't mind watching her naked or while I'm fucking her. I don't know why it would be any different while she's masturbating. Besides, she'd never know.

12