The Köntlicher Files Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she lay back down where she'd been originally, on her side of the bed, and made herself comfortable, and began rubbing the dildo over her breasts and against her nipples. They popped up right away, so I guessed she was using the vibrator. She caressed her breasts and stomach while she was doing this.

Then she reached under her pillow, and took out a pair of panties - pink satin bikini panties, with white lace trim. She smiled, and gave them a quick sniff, smiling again, and then opened them to bring the seat of the panties, with their brown streaks, up to her nose, inhaling and smelling them avidly.

She lay back with her head on the pillow, and the panties on her face, and began inserting the buzzing dildo inside her pussy. It slipped in easily, which surprised me, as we often have to use a jelly in her to get her ready for sex. She began fucking herself slowly at first, her right hand on the dildo, fucking in and out of her tight hole, and her left hand on the panties, pushing them part ways into her mouth, her tongue licking the seat.

I could see her hips ripple as pleasure coursed through her and she came, several times. Then she started talking, much like Anne had.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck my tight hole...I'm so wet for you, I want your big dick inside me, splitting my hot cunt...hot for you..."

Obviously, she was talking about me...I thought.

"Oh fuck me all night long, Anne, shove your hot cock inside my defenseless little pussy, love me Sis, fuck me good, make me a bad girl."

Oh shit. It was going to be hard to excuse this as just her lesbian sister masturbating. My wife was fantasizing that her sister was fucking her, and she was cumming as she did. I couldn't look away, sick and excited both.

"God, baby, lick my hot pussy, lick my tight ass hole, cum when I do, let's cum together and be together, forever, my love."

Samantha was ramming that fake cock into her cunt like there was no tomorrow. And I could see that her pussy was dripping with her lubrication, there was no doubt whatsoever that he fantasy fucking with her sister was far hotter to her than anything she'd ever done with me.

But I was stroking my cock like a madman, too. I'd never seen anything as hot...or as sick.

What did that make me?

They say that men are ruled by their cocks. This was proof. I kept on jacking off as I watched, not stopping when I came, sperm dripping all over the head of my rod, and using the slick semen to make a second cum even easier.

I continued watching. Samantha relaxed after her series of orgasms, then brought the fake dick to her mouth, moving aside the panties. She began licking it.

"Yeah, Anne, make me lick your cock, the fat, hard cock you had up Sheila's hot twat. Make me lick her cum off, make me lick your cum off it..."

Who the fuck was Sheila?

"Make me take it up my ass...no, no, please, it's too big, it'll never fit, it's too big, it'll hurt..." As she said that, she brought the cum and saliva coated dildo to her ass hole, then got on her hands and knees, her face on the pillow.

"I'm so ashamed, I can't stop you from taking me...fucking me in my tight, virginal ass. I've never let Mark do me in the ass, but I can't stop you..." She began fucking the dildo in and out of her ass hole, and I could see her anus gaping to fit the hard, thick rod in, her hole fiery red from the intrusion, her pussy glistening and dripping with the fluids generated by her excess of pleasure.

Then I noticed that she had the cotton panel of the pink panties partway in her mouth and at her nostrils on the pillow, licking and sucking out her sister's dried cum that her saliva was wetting. She furiously fucked her tender rear hole, while she licked her sister's cum up like a madwoman.

Her hips began bucking as she came, again and again, over and over, until I lost count. It was incredible. The most she had ever cum with me was once at a time, and I had to ask her if she had - she had never gyrated as she was doing, or said any of the nasty, filthy things she was voicing here. Had she ever actually cum with me?

She slumped down onto her stomach, her orgasms apparently coming to an end, but after a few minutes, she repeated her first series of actions, lying on her back and smelling the waistband of the panties, the part that Anne had wiped in her sweat. She still had the dildo in her ass, and now she started playing with her pussy and clit, strumming and fucking herself, her fingers covered in her girl goo.

"God, baby, I love being in your arms when you're sweaty and dirty. Make me lick you all over, taste your dirty, dirty, body, and lick your sweaty, dirty, smelly holes...oh YES YES YES!!" This was the loudest orgasm of all, and if that was any basis to judge, her strongest too, her body shivering and shuddering all over, her back arching until I thought it might break, and she was unable to speak for a long minute, her body almost paralyzed with pleasure.

Then she slumped back to the bed, and immediately dozed off, the pink pair of panties crumpled in her left hand and held to her nose, her right hand cupping a breast.

This was followed on the video of Samantha sleeping for about 30 minutes, then slowly awaking, smiling at the panties, then getting dressed and leaving. The video ended at that point.

I had no idea of how to handle this with Samantha - or Anne, for that matter. Had they ever been together, making love? Was I sick for wondering about that, or for being confused about whether I liked that thought, or was sickened by it?

I decided to do nothing, but just try to initiate conversation with Samantha - certainly not over what I had witnessed, but just keep the lines of communication open. She was folding laundry.

She happened to pull a pair of pink, satin panties with white lace trim out of the dryer, just as I approached her.

"Those are pretty," I said conversationally. "I don't think I've seen those before, are they new?"

She gave me a sharp look. "I've had them for years, you men just don't notice things."

"I suppose not," I said, meanwhile I was thinking, "I know something you don't know."

"What a funny look on your face, Mark," she said. "What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing, just how pretty you look. Maybe tonight we could..."

"Is that all you think about?" she said, mock severely, then she smiled. "Maybe we could have some wine and then..."

"It's a date," I said. That night she was very affectionate, cuddling up to me as we watched TV, and then yawned and said, "I'm so tired, aren't you?" Well, I could take that hint. I didn't know what to make of what I'd seen on the security video, though. Maybe the sister-sister thing was just a fantasy of theirs.

Certainly, Samantha was her old self in bed, although she managed to get me off a lot faster than I had expected. "God, I'm sorry," I said, "that couldn't have been that great for you."

"Oh yes, I came," she said. "Besides, the best part is cuddling, and you're so good at that."

I had to go out of town again the next day, for a week. I was very curious about what would show up on the security camera.

I hurried through my work, anxious to get back to my hotel room and laptop. When I downloaded the video from the site, I had my cock in hand.

I saw Samantha enter the bedroom, and sit on the end of the bed. She took off her blouse, then her bra, her ripe, full boobs looking so hot, even a little milk dribbling out of one nipple. She massaged them, nothing erotic, it looked like they were just a little sore from being crammed into her bra, and from being distended with milk.

Then she slipped off her skirt, and her panties, putting the outer clothes neatly on hangers. She left her panties on the bed, and I could feel a tingle of anticipation in my cock. I love looking at her naked, but her masturbating is so much better!

She walked over to the closet, and came back with two of her scarves, some kind of sheer nylon or something, all in nice assorted colors, and two of my ties, ones I never wear. She began to tie the two scarves to the posts at the foot of the bed, and then the ties to the headboard, with a slip knot. I was scratching my head, but it looked like something interesting would happen.

She went to her dresser and pulled out the vibrating dildo. She took a set of batteries from the top of the dresser, then replaced the ones in the dildo - didn't want it running down in mid rub, ha ha! She got on the bed, her naked body quite magnificent to my eyes, then inserted her feet in the scarves, twisting the scarves to make a snare that she could get out of if she worked at it, but otherwise her feet would be securely held, with her legs spread wide.

Then she lay back, and began rubbing the tip of the dildo into her pussy, both gradually lubricating the dildo with her sweet, tasty cream, and opening up herself to fit it in deeper. She took her panties and held them between her teeth, then turned on the dildo to vibrate, and slowly slid it all the way inside her hungry cunt.

God, I was so fucking turned on at her depravity - if only she felt confident to share this play with me! I would have to help her understand that I would love her to be this slutty with me.

Samantha lay back, and slipped her left hand into the slip knot of my tie, pulling it to tighten the knot over her wrist. She could move her arm in a small arc of two to three feet, but was otherwise bound. Then she did the same with her right hand, pulling her hand towards her head and tightening the knot on her wrist, so that she was helplessly spread eagled on the bed, naked, with a vibrator inside her pussy, and her dirty panties covering her mouth, nose and eyes.

I was confused by this point, but I watched as her body writhed helplessly on the bed, her hips and thighs shaking with countless orgasms, her breasts heaving as she breathed in and out rapidly, her nipples actually squirting tiny thin fountains of milk as each orgasm coursed through her, rivulets of breast milk streaming down her sides to stain the sheets.

I wondered how it would end, but it just went on and on, her naked body thrashing in ecstasy, her pussy soaked in her cum, the vibrator mercilessly torturing her pussy and clit. I so wanted to be there, to take the dildo out and replace with my own straining dick - it was torture not to cum as I watched.

After at least fifteen minutes of this, I saw the bedroom door open, and Anne entered. She smiled, then began disrobing, her sweet body slowly revealed as she removed tank top and bra, followed by gym shorts and a tiny pair of panties, all of it but the panties onto the floor.

Nude, she walked over to her sister lying helpless, but excited, on the bed, and carelessly dropped her own panties on Samantha's face, to join hers. Then she began to run her finger nails down Samantha's body, starting at her shoulders, just one or two nails, over and around her breasts, along her sides, always leading to Samantha's clit, but stopping short by a few inches, over and over.

Finally, I heard Samantha beg her, "Please, I don't know who you are, but please, let me go. I don't know what you want, but I don't know anything. Please, let me go home to my husband!"

I was pleased to see that I had a role in their game, although I would have been happier with a more active part. But when Samantha and I were frank with each other after I showed her this video, it seemed like a very good bet I'd have a threesome to make up for being left out initially.

Anne didn't say anything, but continued to tease Samantha's upper body with her nails, occasionally running them over her nipples, which obviously caused her pain by the cries she made then, but also something more, by the multiple squirts of breast milk and the additional frenzied shaking of her hips then.

Finally, Anne spoke. "I have taken you captive, to turn you against your husband, the Prince, and make you my lover alone."

"No, no...never!" cried Samantha defiantly.

"We will see," Anne said. Then she began running her nails across Samantha's bare soles, tickling and teasing her unmercifully, her body twisting frenetically, trying to get away from the torture.

"Oh god!" she cried out, her agony genuine. "It...it's too much, I can't..." she moaned.

Anne then ran her nails from the tops of Samantha's feet, along her ankles, and calves, to her thighs, starting on the outside of her legs, and working her way around to her inner thighs, each time starting short of her pussy. I could see liquid dripping from my wife's cunt - she may even have pissed herself by this point.

Anne then removed her panties from Samantha's face, then Samantha's panties, pausing to smell them, and nod approvingly. "These remind me of why I chose you to be my bride," she said gloatingly. "Your body has a strong, feminine perfume about it. You have bewitched me, little sorceress."

Samantha looked around wildly. "Please, stop...your torture is more than I can take!"

"Will you give yourself to me, little one?" Anne asked softly.

"No...I am betrothed," Samantha answered, kind of melodramatically, but still touching me. I was certainly touching me!

"Then I will kill the Prince," Anne answered gruffly. Whoah, I did not like the turn this play was taking, but then I was mollified by Samantha's response.

"No, please, take me, do anything you want with me, spare him."

"Very well," Anne responded. "You have impressed me with your faithfulness." Then she crawled onto the bed next to Samantha, leaning over her. "I will give you the three challenges, and then I will set you free."

"Anything," Samantha responded, her eyes still wild, but a small smile of hope on the corners of her sweet mouth.

"First, my body," Anne said. She brought her arm over Samantha's face, until her underarm was poised over my wife's mouth. "Smell it, lick it, inhale my odor into you."

Samantha looked dubious, but when Anne brought her sweaty armpit on my wife's face, she began kissing and licking Anne's hot, sweaty and most likely smelly pit, her tongue furiously licking her dampness. Then she did the same with her other pit, licking and kissing it relentlessly.

Anne then lifted her breasts, bringing the undersides to my wife's mouth, making her kiss and lick there, too. Then she did the same with her other breast, Samantha's face wet with Anne's sweat and body odor. Finally, she crouched over Samantha's face, her pubic bush in her mouth.

"Kiss and lick my pubic hair, but not my pussy," she instructed Samantha. She mouthed the soft, but wiry curls into her mouth, licking at the roots of Anne's hot bush.

"Very good," Anne said when she was finished. "One challenge finished."

"But that was three things," Samantha whined. "You said three."

"That was the first. Second, you will kiss and lick my vulva, my labia, my clit, and especially as deep inside my pussy as you can go, until I am satisfied."

"No, I can't do that. That's...unnatural."

Anne laughed. "It will be second nature to you when I'm done with you," she said. "Unless you want your Prince to go away..."

"I'll do it," Samantha said, in a defeated voice. Anne immediately crawled up her sister's body, straddling her with her thighs, until her hot, wet box was centered over Samantha's face, but inches away.

"I give you freedom of movement so that you can choose which part of me to clean, and please with your sweet tongue." It was hard for me to see what exactly Samantha was licking, since her sister's body was essentially surrounding her face, but it was apparent from Anne's wriggling on her face, and her moans and sighs, that Samantha was being very thorough in licking her sister's private parts.

"Oh god...yessss," Anne moaned. "That's exactly what I want...lick there...deeper...now, across my pearl, rapidly...oh FUCK!" she moaned, her thighs reflexively trying to squeeze together as she came on her sister's face. She continued moaning for some time, then finally pulled herself off.

"Ah, well done," Anne said. "And the last challenge...do the same to my nether hole."

Samantha looked horrified. "Your ass hole? I never agreed to that, fuck that."

"No, fuck you," Anne retorted. "And fuck my hole." She turned around on top of Samantha, spread her ass cheeks, and plopped them on my wife's face.

"Clean them bitch, and then you'll be done." Samantha seemed to hesitate at first, but then did as she was commanded, her mouth and tongue rooting around deep inside her sister's rectum. I was sorry that I couldn't see this part, either, but once we were a threesome, no doubt I'd get to see both girls licking pussy and ass.

"Oh, that is nice, little one," Anne said, as she wriggled her ass on Samantha's face. "Just let me know when you've cleaned me all out, by grunting, and I shall let you go, to return to your Prince."

After a minute or two, Samantha grunted, and Anne grudgingly climbed off her sister. Samantha looked sullen and was silent. Anne freed her from the ties and scarves.

"I shall just steal a kiss, and you will be free," she said. She leaned down and kissed Samantha. It was probably the hottest kiss I've ever seen one woman give another, and gradually, Samantha began to return it, her arms going around Anne's neck, until they were writhing together in each other's arms. The kiss went on endlessly, their two naked bodies burning in flames of lust, then Anne pulled away.

"You're free to go," she said.

"Free?" Samantha said. "Then, I freely choose you. Fuck the Prince!"

Anne laughed. "I sure as hell don't want to fuck him. Why did you marry that turd, anyway?"

"I never took our little games seriously, until you told me that you loved me, two days ago at the restaurant, in every way that a woman could." Samantha was serious, her eyes locked on Anne's.

"But I've always loved you, in every way," Anne said, her eyes equally transfixed on my wife.

"But you never said it," Samantha said. "When you said it, that made it real, and I love you so for that."

"Then, you'll leave him, take the baby and go with me?" Anne looked somehow fearful.

"Yes, oh YES!" Samantha squealed, throwing her arms around her sister's neck, and kissing her at least as passionately as before.

I looked down at my cock. Somehow, jacking off didn't seem like what I wanted to do just then. I called the house, but there was no answer.

The phone just rang.

And rang.

Samantha: The female respondent declined to comment or participate, other than to say that she was not responsible for Mark's imagined fantasies. Her female companion also declined any comment.

###

12