The Korean Daughter & Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her off and pulled her into a doggy position. Her little ass and hips were so hot. I pushed her down so her back was arched. Before I could do anything Kimmie reached between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy. She had a trail of pussy running down her leg.

"Give it to me Greg. This is my dream position. I have always finger fucked myself this way."

"It's no dream anymore Kimmie. Take this white cock," I demanded as I began fucking her. There was no tenderness--this was an all out fucking of little Kimmie.

It was taking me a while due to my previous two orgasms. I began thinking of Kimmie's mom getting fucked and that made me harder and pump into Kimmie.

"Fuck me Greg. Give it to me. Fuck my Korean pussy. Give me that white cum. Do it. Harder."

I was surprised by how verbal Kimmie was but it told me she watched porn.

"Yes Kimmie. Take my white cock." I was now pounding her hard and she was grunting like a wild animal and she had a death grip on the sheets as I plowed into her.

Soon I could feel the hot glow in my balls as they tightened. It was now like slow motion as I could feel the cum leaving my balls and enter my shaft. I pulled her hips into me and grinded my cock into her as I shot the rest of my cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhh. Ahh, Ahhh." With each shot I grinded hard. "Fuck yes Kimmie. You are an amazing fuck."

Kimmie leaned forward and I followed her pushing her into the bed. Both of us panting like race horses after crossing the finish line. I could feel Kimmie contract her pussy tight on my cock as if to milk me of all cum.

"Greg. Did you mean that?"

"What?"

"Am I an amazing fuck? Did you like it? I loved it. It was ten times better than I ever thought it would be."

"Kimmie you were amazing," I said as I slowly pulled my cock out of her soaked pussy.

We lay there resting and soon Kimmie cuddled into me. I now was having a little remorse. It was not like I seduced her and if anything she seduced me but I let it happen. I was concerned that she may think this can be an on going situation but I was worrying about nothing.

"Greg this first time was amazing but we can't keep going."

"It was and I know what you mean. We will get found out and it will be a mess. Kimmie I was flattered that you wanted me to be your first."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I did not want my first time to be with some dorky guy at school. I wanted it to be with you."

We began chatting about her going back to school and I was relieved she had such a casual attitude about it. Kimmie was a little dynamo and the next guy is in for a treat I thought to myself. Then she said something that was totally unexpected.

"My mom knows we chat and I wonder why she brings it up a lot. I guess I should avoid coming out when your garage door is open in the future," she said with a giggle. "I think she senses I had this little crush maybe?"

"Moms can sense things so that's probably a good idea. But I will miss seeing your sexy legs and butt," I said with a laugh.

I could not help it but now I wanted to fuck Kimmie's mom. Janie was hot and I could not un-see her getting plowed on the kitchen table. Kimmie saw my cock fill from the thought but it was not due to Kimmie but from my lust for her mom. But I used my stiff cock on giving us both one last fuck. Kimmie got dressed and we shared a tender kiss as she snuck out of my house.

The next time I saw Janie she was very friendly and in a good mood. She expressed how she was proud of how Kimmie was studying hard over the summer. Janie also felt that Kimmie had a more mature air about her. As Janie kept talking I was beginning to feel that she was fishing for some hint of why Kimmie had transformed into being so grounded and focused. I just kept listening but then felt my cock fill a little watching Janie's sexy lips as she spoke. I told her I noticed the same thing about my son all of a sudden one summer as well. Our conversation took a turn when she looked at me with a smile and said.

"How is that new tree you planted? Yes I saw you. Don't worry I can't blame you I guess. We are not the perfect family. My husband has had a few affairs I suspect."

"Ah. Well I was inspecting my tree and then I heard you moaning so I looked and watched."

"Actually it was exciting to know you were watching." Just then Janie looked at her phone and said she had to go pick up Kimmie and left quickly. "So to be continued," she said with a smile as she walked towards her car.

Over the next few days I would see Kimmie and she would just say hello in her polite way. When I saw her mom she would say hello with a little grin that was a bit flirty. Once I was in my garage and Kimmie walked out to get the mail and waved and gave me a smile and little wink as if to say, 'we have a little secret'. It was odd in that I was not looking to have another piece on 19-year old ass--I was now looking to get her mom's panties off. Now I just had to wait for the opportunity to present itself and the good thing is she was not about to go off to college again like her daughter so I had time. I also wondered if Janie's husband had the affairs that she claimed or was just giving herself an excuse and reason to allow herself to get plowed on the dining room table.

A few weeks went by and I saw Kimmie and her dad putting some bags in the car so the day to return to college had arrived. Janie came out to the car and we all spoke for a few minutes. I wished Kimmie a good year and to study hard and her mom smiled as I said that. Kimmie gave me a little glance that her mom noticed--a knowing mother would be suspicious of that little glance. As they drove off Kimmie and her mom looked at me both with sexy little grins--I could see them both with them sitting on the same side of the car but they could not see each other's look--it was hot to see. It was at that moment I knew I would be the man plowing Kimmie's mother.

Things had become quiet with my son and Kimmie going off to college and I really missed them both. I probably would have the made the same decision in helping Kimmie push her virginity aside but I also had some regret. One minute I would think that it was not a cool thing and then the five minutes later smile thinking about fucking such a hot tight body with her exotic looks and then seeing her eyes roll back into her head as she was having an orgasm. I wonder if her mother's eyes did the same.

I noticed that Janie had been virtually MIA outside her house and would only see her drive off in the mornings. In October things would change.

"Hello Greg. It has been a while," Janie said as she got out of her car. She looked so good.

"Janie how have you been?"

"Busy but good. I'm sure you are missing your son like we are with Kimmie.

We began chatting but there was an 'elephant in the room' her knowing I saw her getting some on the table but there was something else I could feel. I was beginning to think that she knew or suspected something about Kimmie and me.

"So Greg I need to ask you something? Korean women can be very direct.

At this moment I wondered where this was going. Was she going to ask me about Kimmie? Was she going to make mention about her indiscretion or even make some overture towards to me? I just stood there with a slight smile.

"Do you look at the pics and video you took often? I saw the phone being held over the fence for a few seconds," she asked in a way that she would be more flattered and perhaps a little worried.

"Well I guess we both got caught in this. I have it etched in my brain now too," I said as we both smiled.

Just then Janie slightly and slowly licked her upper lip. Her glance told me that her pussy was wet. My cock was getting hard.

"Well I need to get going Greg. It was nice chatting."

"Same here. Catch you later." I didn't mean anything by that statement but Janie gave me a little smile as she walked off. I watched her tight little ass.

That evening I was talking on the phone to a friend while watching a football game when I heard the doorbell. It was unusual that someone would knock on my door when dark unless I was expecting a visitor.

I looked out the peephole and I could see it was Janie. What could this be about? I took a breath and opened the door.

"Hi Greg. Sorry to bother you at this hour."

"It's okay. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Ha. Well yes there is as a matter of fact," she smiled and took a step closer.

Janie reached out and cupped my crotch. She had a look of pure lust.

"Janie are you sure?"

"Oh yes. Greg I have wanted to fuck you for a very long time. I thought I would jump in line first before you seduce Kimmie."

"What are you saying?"

"I think it's obvious. Kimmie is enamored with you. I can see it. How about I see for myself before she does?" I was very surprised that she would be even mentioning her daughter at this moment.

I pulled her inside and we began immediately kissing and I pulled her ass into me. Janie was moaning into my mouth. There was no question where this going. It was going to be fun comparing her to Kimmie's 19-year old pussy--taste, feel, tightness and how she reacted to my cock. But first she was going to get that Korean pussy eaten to an orgasm.

Janie looked towards my hall and almost ran towards my bedroom with a giggle.

"Let's go. I want you so much. We have all night too."

I figured her husband was traveling as usual. My cock was about to explode. I also laughed to myself about Janie's comment about her wanting me before Kimmie did--if she only knew that the last pussy I fucked was her daughter's and fucked it I did--hard!

Janie had her clothes off in seconds. Watching her step out of her shorts and panties around her ankles was quite a sight. When she pulled off her t-shirt and bra it was apparent she was not looking for romance--she wanted to get fucked. She stepped over and began taking off my shorts.

"What's taking you so long," she said with a smile.

"I was enjoying watching you strip. You have an amazing shape Janie."

"Thank you. I have always admired your body as well. Oh my!"

My cock flopped out of my shorts and Janie was impressed. My cock is over 7" and very, very thick and with a large head. Asian woman love the size--I think it's half the reason every Asian woman I have been with have left behind Asian men altogether after a divorce. A past Korean girlfriend flat out told me that I had the perfect cock after I had fucked her silly. As she was licking my cock clean after our first fuck she must have said fours times, 'I really love your cock, I love it'.

Janie dropped to her knees and began licking the pre-cum off my head.

"Mmmmm. Yes you have a sweet taste. I love pre-cum. Mmmm. Sit on the bed Greg and let me enjoy this."

Janie gave outstanding head. Soon she was pushing her nose into my body and gagging a little. Her eyes watered and the saliva was all over her chin and me. When she pulled away there was always a string from my cock to her mouth.

"That's it baby. Swallow me again. Let me into your throat."

"Yes I love this cock. Ahhhggg, ahh," she began gagging again. Her eyes were locked on me as Janie had transformed into a hot slut.

She directed me to turn around in a doggy position on the edge of the bed--I knew what was coming even before she began licking my star as if she was hungry. Janie then began digging into my ass and then slowly lick her way to my balls while stroking my saliva-covered cock. Janie pulled my cock between my legs and licked from the base to the head and then started all over again--from my ass to cock. Then Janie stepped it up and spit on my ass and began to finger fuck my ass while sucking my cock. I rolled onto my back and she inserted her finger in my ass again and sucked me off. After a few more minutes I was feeling the warmth in my balls.

"Oh fuck Janie. Yesssss. Fuck my ass and suck my cock. Fuuuccck yes. Ahhhhh. Ahhhh."

I unloaded my ropes into her waiting mouth. I could feel her throat and mouth contracting as she swallowed my hot load. Well one question was answered--Janie, due to her years of experience, could suck cock better than Kimmie and Kimmie was outstanding.

"That was a lot Greg. You taste great. I could eat that cum a few times a week."

"Roll over it's my turn. I need that hot little pussy to taste."

I began my oral efforts on Janie and she moaned and purred as I lapped up her juices. She would purr as I sucked on her clit and moan when I put my tongue in her pussy. Janie would have flows just before a louder moan that made me feel she was having tiny orgasms. I dipped down to her star and she exploded.

"Eat me Greg--my ass and pussy. Yes this feels sooooo gooood. Eat me and then fuck me."

I could not get enough of her juices. I spent over 20 minutes eating her out and would come up to kiss her and she would eagerly lick her wetness off my lips and chin before and after kissing. Her nipples were firm and begging for my mouth as I sucked on them. We were both enjoying the pre-show and my cock was hardened and ready for the main event.

As I began to kiss my way down her tight tummy she demanded....

"No more teasing me. Fuck me now. Give me that cock."

"You need cock don't you. You little..."

"Whore. Yesssss. I'm your whore to fuck."

I lined up my cock and she was so wet even with her snug pussy I slowly pushed in. Janie grimaced a little and then began to relax as a sexy smile came to her face.

"Oh fuck yesssss. Your cock is amazing. I can feel that thick head. Fuck me, fuck meeeee."

I began with a few hard thrusts to see how she would react and when I pulled back she told me to keep going hard. Her inner walls were warm and so soft as I began to plow her opening.

"I like it hard. Really give it to me Greg. Fuck my pussy hard. Yes like that. Ohhhhhh."

Janie did like it hard. She was grunting each time I banged into her. Soon her back was arched and the angle changed to where her clit was getting stimulated too.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck yes. Yesssss. Oh fuck I'm cumming. Keeeeepppp going. I'm cumming." Janie then slipped into speaking Korean as she wrapped her legs around me. Hearing her speak this way was erotic--I could not understand her but I had an idea.

"Ahhhh. Yes I'm getting close too. You are such a hot little fuck. You want my hot cum?"

"Yes I want to feel it inside me. Give it to me please. Please cum in my pussy."

We were both in a state of such passion that nothing could have stopped the flow of her pussy and my cum. Janie dug her nails into my ass as she was pulling me into her as she had a yelling orgasm. I came as she was yelling out my name. I kept plowing her pussy and a minute later came again due to the over stimulation. Now the sounds from our fucking could be heard due to the amount of wetness in her wet slit.

"Oh Greg. That was amazing. You blew my mind. You certainly know how to fuck a woman."

I pulled out and we got into a 69 and devoured each other's mixed flavors. We slurped, licked and sucked up every drop. After we had our fill of sex and the aftermath of flavors we were laying there and then Janie did something totally unexpected--she snuggled into my arms. I figured the last thing she wanted was affection and I'm not sure how to feel about this--I mean she was my neighbor, she was married and I had sex with her daughter. I decided to worry about it later and we fell asleep.

The following morning Janie woke me with a soft blowjob. I began to moan as my cock reached full harness and Jeanie took that as a sign to climb on and begin a slow gentle ride. The view of her rocking her hips back and forth while cupping her breasts and fingering her nipples was fun to watch. Janie then leaned forward and kissed me with passion and then began raising her hips to the point that I could see her lift up about 4" inches and drop herself onto my shaft. After a couple minutes she leaned forward and grabbed the headboard to steady herself and began a more aggressive ride.

"Greg hold on as much as you can. This feels perfect and I want it to last. Feeling your head move in me is indescribable."

Janie was almost in a trance with her eyes rolled into her head. She was almost humming in her groans. Her pussy felt so warm, wet and soft. I began to feel her body get warmer and then break out in a sweat as she began to fuck me harder.

"Janie ride my cock baby. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Yesssss, Ahhhhh. Oh fuck yes. You have such a perfect cock."

After another minute she began rubbing her clit feverishly. We both got off and Janie fell onto me panting like she had just run two miles all-out. There was a faint suction sound as she lift off of me and she giggled.

"Well I better get going. Want to make this a weekly date? But you have to agree to something for me."

"Oh what is that?"

"You can't fuck Kimmie anymore."

I was shocked at the statement and the ease of how she said it. There was no hint of emotion in it.

"What?"

"Greg I know. There is nothing that Kimmie can hide from me. When I asked her if she lost her virginity she got red and very uncomfortable. When I asked if it was a guy from school she got even more so."

"How does that make you think it was me?"

"When I asked again she looked down and then at your house but said nothing. That's when I knew my suspicions were correct. I knew she had a crush on you. She confessed and even said that it was her that created the atmosphere for it. I can believe that--she can be a little vixen since her first year away."

I just lay there not wanting to offer much.

"So tell me was it fun? Did you enjoy it as much as she said she did?"

I just returned her smiling look. I told her that there was only the one time.

Janie kept our weekly fun for a while but then we decided to cut it off so not to create a neighborhood scandal. Both Kimmie and Janie were quite the experience and their pussies felt exactly the same--angle, warmth, tightness, wetness and most importantly taste. I still look back and smile about it.

12