All Comments on 'The L from Oak Park'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BIGUY857BIGUY857over 5 years ago
WTF

WHAT THE HELL WHY NOT THANE

KeithDKeithDover 5 years agoAuthor
That's the Theme of the Story

To the question of "why not Thane?" that's the crux of the universal theme being worked in this story. Why do you go with the bad boy when there's a choice between "your own kind" and something dangerous? The point is that people DO often choose to go with the danger/risk/challenge, the bad boy, so the universal theme is not the "why" it's that, surprisingly, "they do." My theme was to highlight what actually does, surprising as that might be, happen.

While I'm commenting, I'll note that I erased a comment that the train is called the "EL" not the "L." Although it's irritating to see a negative comment and down vote on an element that is pretty much irrelevant to what the story is doing, it's more irritating when the negative comment is just wrong. The Chicago line is the "L," which can easily be verified by researching on the Internet before dropping a comment one only assumes they know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Great story how Ken went with his baser needs. I would of liked a little more detail about the actual fucking, pain, pleasure and feeling it deep and hard.

Maybe Stan could call over some other fellow roofers and really work Ken over.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
The roofer or scaffold rigger every time

Well not quite every time. But rough trade is nearly always highly satisfying. Although privately educated, I work the Land and plenty of times have been hit on by those seeking a bit of rough. It would be rude to disappoint. And a little surprisingly when I'm wearing black tie to a posh function, being a touch rough around the edges draws them like moths to a flame!!

AppreciativeReaderAppreciativeReaderabout 3 years ago
WAY BACK...

In my twenties before I attended university I was very much like Stan. Without a refractory period and of course the stamina to go again and again until my partner would plead that he or her had had enough. The downside to even still at sixty something having that sort of desire and stamina is that I don’t have any long term relationships with someone who can take a marathon fuck session like that.

GybbsGybbsabout 3 years ago
Oak Park native here

I've always had a "thing" for KeithD's writing ... I'm honored that he has treated my hometown this way - even if it is "only" an "incidental" to the real theme :-)

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondonover 2 years ago

“Streetcar Named Desire”

Stan takes what he wants.

SugarShark13SugarShark13about 2 years ago

Was surprised, thought for sure Ken was going to go with Thane. The roofer sure knows how to fuck. Hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1266 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...