The Lab Rat

Story Info
Ann goes in for a volunteer lab study with dire implications.
4.2k words
3.9
39.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Ann walked into Change hospital for a medical trial that she had signed up for online. She was a shorter girl around five five in height with curly brown hair and auburn eyes. She quietly looked around the weighting room. It was mostly empty with a few people here or there but overall a slow day. Ann walked up to the girl at the front desk smiling softly at her. "Hello I'm Ann Renalds I'm here for the medical trial?"

"Hello let me just check right here." The secretary looks over her notes "Ah yes, Doctor Granz has been expecting you. Can you just fill this form out and give it back to me before you head back? They will be in room 310." She gives a form filled with basic medical questions, such as previous doctors, health issues, allergies, etc.

Ann nodded, taking a pin and the papers beginning to quietly fill everything out. There wasn't much to put down she had been relatively healthy most of her life only having had her tonsils removed as a child. After everything was filled out fully Ann walked back over handing the papers to the secretary and walking down the hall towards room 310 looking curiously around the halls of the hospital.

Entering the hospital room she would see a shapely doctor with bright pink hair and thin frame glasses "Hello there Miss Renalds, I'm so glad you could make it today." She motions her over to the hospital bed. "So do you know exactly what you signed up for?"

"Not exactly a friend of mine saw the ad and recommended I sign up because I've been hurting on money recently." Ann sighed a bit walking over and sitting on the bed looking at Doctor Grantz. "So if you could tell me more I would be happy to listen."" She gave a soft smile trying to be at least a little confident because she really needed this money.

She grins a bit "Well then, I have been seeking some testers for our newly invented drugs. We cover any medical costs if anything should happen while you are testing, but these have passed initial testing and are ready to move onto human testing." She grins a bit and gets a sheet printed from Ann's sheet "What wonderful medical history, nothing that stands out here."

"Oh well if that's what we are doing here I would be more than happy to." Ann nodded a bit at the comment about her health. "I've done my best to take care of myself over the years. What is the purpose of the drugs that you are testing? Are they preventative medication or are they for a certain sickness?"

"Oh we have a couple to test, but these are mostly preventative as well as a few that affect mental chemical balance. It will mess with you, but we will ensure that you come back from that, we just need to monitor that it is affecting the right chemicals in humans." She smiles gently while giving over a waiver. "Anyway, you just need to sign this before we begin. You may also put down the name of anyone you know who could also use a bit of a money injection." She giggles at her joke.

Ann giggled a little bit, shaking her head. "No one I know at least the only reason I even found out was because my friend recommended it to me after they got the offer from someone else and didn't want it." Ann shrugged lightly, filling out the paperwork figuring it was all just non disclosure forms along with liability paperwork. After a few minutes she handed the sheet back to the doctor. "Here you go."

"Thank you, now then, we will be doing plenty of tests, so first we will be testing a muscle relaxer, are you ready?" She gently leads Ann to lay down before using a pad to make sure a spot on her arm is clean. She shows a shot, making sure to wait for permission before she starts.

"That sounds good to me." Ann gulped a bit at the shot before handing her arm over. While she wasn't scared of shots they were a type of pain she never seemed to adjust to. As the doctor gently pressed the shot into Ann's arm she just took slow deep breaths to keep herself from tensing up.

She finishes injecting and pulls it out gently before putting a bandage over the spot. "Now then, give it a minute to take effect, just relax. Let your mind ease up, your fears and worries drift away as all tension in your body leaks out."

Ann sighed a bit happily as she started to feel a gentle tingling run down her spine. As the minutes passed the tingling heavy feeling spread across her body her arms drooping down fully relaxed at her sides and her legs too heavy to move. "Wow this is... wow... I feel like every muscle in my body is relaxed. This is really nice." Ann giggled a bit lazily.

Doctor Granz gently puts an IV in before petting Ann "There we go, this is one for mental changes, the relaxor on top of testing, also keeps you from hurting me or yourself." She hangs the IV and moves to start taking notes.

Ann's head drifts over to look at Doctor Granz as the cool feeling of the IV flowed up her arm and pumped into her system. "What type of mental changes are you trying to achieve with this IV?" Ann wasn't even trying to move just genuinely curious about what might happen during the tests.

She smiles a bit "Oh just testing for chemical changes, side effects may include unnatural loyalty to whoever you see first." She brushes Ann's hair some more before beginning to look through some medical gear...a lot of which would not look out of place on a specialty bondage website as well as a hospital.

"Wha... unnatural loyalty? That's weird..." Ann tried to reach up at Doctor Granz but ended up having her arm just fall back beside her relaxed. "What's all that for? It looks... weird..." Ann blushed a bit before moving her head a bit to look away from the gear.

"I am going to make sure you cannot leave before your time is up, do not worry, we are both women here." She begins to remove Ann's clothes, being very gentle as she strips the girl before taking down some measurements. "You are in wonderful shape Ann"

Ann squirmed as her clothes were removed, unable to truly resist with the relaxant fully in her system. "Why am I naked? This is really uncomfortable..." She blushed wanting to get up and leave but unable to move. "I don't want to do this anymore..."

"Oh sweetie, you don't want to leave, after all, you signed the waiver." She strokes Ann's face before beginning to put various things onto her, including a straight jacket, nice soft cuffs to her feet, padding to her groin. "Just in case and to cover you up." She pats Ann's crotch. "Now then, what do you want to do."

"I don't want to leave?" Ann had a confused expression on her face as she squirmed a bit in her bindings. "Why don't I want to leave? Doctor Granz what do I want? Everything feels all fuzzy... and heavy..." Ann's confusion only increased as she looked at Doctor Granz trying to figure out what Granz was to her.

She smiles and removes her glasses to look at Ann somewhat sexily "I am Sally Granz, I am your everything. You want to help me test so many more medical improvements, don't you." She pets Ann playfully "That is what you want most." She kisses Ann's forehead, letting her wonderful perfume scent fill Ann's nose.

"It's what I want? It is! I wanna be yours! Yeah that's it... that's what I was thinking about." Ann giggled a bit enjoying the smell as she squirmed around on the bed. "Sally... is... everything! I wanna help her however I can." She giggled more looking at Sally dreamily.

Doctor Granz smiled wide "That is right, now as for your name, do you remember what your name is?" She looked at the IV bag, still dripping more into her test subject. She began to rub Ann's chest, feeling the squish of her breasts and smiling wide at her.

"My name? Ann! My name is Ann!" Ann giggled more, smiling dreamily at Sally. "I am Ann and you are Sally!" Ann wiggled a bit more the last of her IV dripping inside her as her eyes drooped further to being half closed. "Is Ann not my name?"

"No, not anymore, Ann came in here and didn't want to be my perfect test dummy. You...shall be Alpha." She kisses Alpha on the lips "Now then Alpha, my nurse will be in soon to transfer you into an ambulance so we can transfer you to my private home where we can test much more on you. You just need to wait here and relax while the IV drips into your veins more of the feel good juice."

"Thank you Sally! I can't believe I forgot my name." Alpha giggled a bit, shaking her head and humming happily. "I can't wait to go help you test! I bet testing with you is amazing, Miss Sally!" Alpha at this point just went fully limp letting the straight jacket hold her arms in place as she melted into the relaxation and positive affirmations.

She kisses Alpha slowly before seeing a male, quite short and in nurses outfit. "Hello Omega, this here is Alpha, please take her to my ambulance." She steps out to check out while Alpha is loaded onto a gurney. He walks her through the hospital and down into the employee parking where he begins putting her in the back. "Mistress Sally will be here soon." Soon Sally comes back and smiles "Time to go home you two." She grins and hops in the drivers seat while Omega makes sure Sally is firmly strapped in before he gets in the passengers seat.

Alpha smiled happily at Omega as the ambulance started up and Sally started driving the group. "Hi Omega! Hi mistress Sally!" Alpha tried to wiggle around to look at the two up front but was firmly secured on her gurney. "Where is home? I have a home? It was small? Is your home big Mistress Sally?" Ann was in a complete confused daze because of the IV and shot combination.

"My home is large enough for us all to be comfortable." She gets them home. "I'll see about getting anything of value you used to own, but Alpha belongs to Sally, and everything Alpha owns is Sally's as well." She after getting to her large home begins to have Omega take Alpha out and bring her inside to a nice bedroom. "You should be able to move soon Alpha, I need you to try and move for me."

Alpha after a few more moments slowly moves her legs a bit still having them cuffed together as she slid off her gurney and stood up. Her legs shook slightly as they tried to support her weight again after being relaxed for so long. "Did I do good? Do I still need to be all tied up, Mistress Sally?" Alpha looked up at Sally curiously admiring her owner.

Sally begins to undo her straps and takes out the IV. "Nope, we will have something for you to do tonight, but first let's do a couple exercises to see how well you follow orders. Now first I want you to please me while Omega makes food."

Alpha nodded, stretching slightly as she adjusts to full unrestricted movement. "Yes mistress!" She smiled wide before hugging Sally gently, getting shivers from the feeling of being pressed against Sally before leading Sally over to the bed and laying down on it. "Um... how would you like me to please you?"

Sally grins "Well first I want you to lick my feet, I've been standing all day and I could use a pretty little thing like yourself to make them feel all better." She slips out of her shoes and socks, wiggling her toes. "After that work your way up and lick my pussy. Do a good enough job and I'll give you a special treat."

Alpha nodded eagerly before sliding down to Sally's feet giving the left foot a few curious licks to start before beginning to lick longer and more feverishly her tongue sliding around Sally's foot happily enjoying the taste of her mistress. Alpha's hand massaged the right foot while her mouth worked on the left eager to please Sally.

"Mmm, very good Alpha, keep that up, it feels wonderful." Sally leaned back as she spread her legs slightly, showing that under her skirt she was not wearing any panties. As her lab coat slid open a bit Alpha would also see her perked nipples. "You are allowed to explore as you work your way up Alpha."

Alpha nodded beginning to feel up Sally's legs as she slowly dragged her tongue along the side of Sally's leg until her head slipped under Sally's skirt. Alpha then took an exploratory lick of Sally's pussy letting her tongue explore the folds and enjoy the wetness. Alpha's hands then slowly drifted up Sally's sides and gently started to fondle her owner's breasts.

Sally moaned a little as she pet Alpha "That is wonderful, keep it up." She squeezed down on Alpha's head with her thighs, while her pussy squeezed down on the invading tongue. "Just keep doing that and you will make Sally very very happy with you Alpha." Her pussy tasted like the greatest treat to Alpha, as well as that smell, it was like it penetrated right to her brain.

Alpha licked deeper squeaking a bit from the force she was pulled in with. All that Alpha could even think about was how good she wanted to make mistress feel even if she couldn't remember why she wanted to. Alpha's tongue slid along the side of Sally's pussy and up to her clit beginning to lick even more desperately as the smell seeped into Alpha's mind.

"Mmmmm, that is right, now then Alpha, would you like me to make sure Ann never ever comes back, so Alpha can stay around forever and ever?" She giggles and rests her knees over Alpha's shoulders while she looks down at her sexy lab rat. "Maybe I can look at getting you a rat anthro injection."

"Oh of course! Why would I ever wanna be anything other than mistresses Alpha!" Alpha squealed happily looking up at Sally with wide happy eyes, the intoxication from the IV starting to wear off being easily seen in her eyes, losing that glazed look. "I never ever want Ann to take me away from my mistress!"

Sally has Alpha lean back as she gets up and loops a finger into a D ring at the neck of the straight jacket. She brings her to a room where she has Alpha lay down so she can buckle her upp. "Alright, Mistress is going to test a much much stronger drug on you." She begins to buckle a gas mask onto Alpha's face. "Alright then, Alpha, you can just relax, if Ann tries to talk don't fight it, let me get everything set up." she begins pulling out a gas tank from the closet.

"Yes Mistress Sally!" Alpha hummed happily wiggling a bit in her bindings for a moment before shaking her head a bit as Ann came back. "Where am I?! Did you kidnap me! I swear how do you think you're gonna get away with this!?" She snapped at Sally Alpha just sliding to the back having been told to let mistress handle it.

"Now now Ann, you didn't read the waiver at all. It explicitly states that your mind and body would be forfeit to me in the form of a legal slave contract." She playfully shows it off so Ann can read the contract. "Did you know this is the only legal method of slavery today?" She begins to put a hose on the gas tank before connecting it to the gas mask. "Now then, this gas is extra strong, it is actually capable of overwhelming the mind, it will literally melt Ann away, to be absorbed into Alpha." She giggles and begins to turn the valve and a pink gas begins to flow into the gas mask, it smelled very sweet.

"I didn't know there was any form of legal slavery!" Ann took a little gasp and then started trying to hold her breath as she squirmed in the bindings trying desperately to get out. This lasted an impressive amount of time before there was the sound of a gasp letting the gas seep into her body and start to infect her mind.

She smiled and continued to pet her as she began to reach down and rub Ann's pussy. "There we go, just breath in. You won't be 'gone gone', just becoming the building blocks of Alpha. When we finish you can help me recruit those who would notice you are gone." She kisses Ann's neck. "Just breath in slowly, feel Ann melt away, become something far greater."

Ann tried to go back to holding her breath but the rubbing made her gasp in shock. "You fucking... gods... If it was legal you wouldn't need to hunt down everyone I knew! You'll fail eventually!" After this she was overtaken by the gas making her feel all melty with its sweet scent. After a few minutes of quiet breathing Alpha speaks back up looking longingly through her mask at Sally. "Mistress?"

"Hi there Alpha, just relax more, breath in allll the gas." She giggles a bit "Keep breathing in, I'll take care of you." She removes Alpha's lower covering to lean in and start licking her pussy. "Such a good girl, you love when mistress gives you treats."

Alpha moaned out, taking in more of the gas, her mind becoming foggy from the stimulation. "Yes mistress! It feels wonderful..." She took gentle breaths as her hips buckled and wiggled under her bindings, her pussy dripping in excitement after each lick.

She licks deeper and harder, Omega coming in and giving Sally a special chastity belt. "Now then, let's just let you buzz down into your base self." She begins to slide it on...and inside are two vibrators which slide into Alpha's ass and pussy. Once it is pulled all the way up, she tightens and locks it in place. "There we go, how does that feel?" She turns the vibrators on.

Alpha moaned out as her mask filled with the pink glass. Her body writhing in stimulation as the vibrators began to edge Alpha over and over each time breaking her down a little bit deeper and making her breaths become longer and sharper as she took in the gas happy to let it take her down to her foundation for mistress to rebuild in her image.

After an hour the gas was all gone. Mistress had gone to have dinner, leaving the vibrators on max the whole time. Soon however she comes back in. "Good girl, I'm going to remove the mask now." She turns the vibrators down to just a teasing low while unhooking the mask. "Now look at my pretty little girl. How do you feel Alpha?"

Alpha squirmed a bit but had a wide dopey smile on her face. "I feel amazing, Mistress. Thank you." She giggled a little bit just relaxing and staring up at Sally longingly. "Thank you mistress I don't hear anymore Alice just Alpha! Just mistresses little Alpha!" She giggled more happily, still a bit hazy from the gas but on the whole coming to her new senses.

"That is a good girl Alpha, now mistress is going to let you out to eat, make sure you get real full because mistress is going to change you more afterwords." She undoes the buckles and puts a leash onto the neck D ring, pulling her to the kitchen where there is a bowl on the floor. "Now then, eat." In the bowl is a mashed up meal, it smelled very good to her.

Alpha got on her hands and knees not even seeing how this could be odd to anyone and ate her meal hastily. After a few minutes she finished and sat down in front of Sally smiling wide. "Done mistress! Thank you for the meal! It was really good!" She giggled a bit, licking the scraps off her cheeks.

Sally grins "Alright now, Mistress is going to make you her perfect lab rat, you will need to eat again after, but do not worry, it will feel great." She pulls out an injection and presses it into the side of Alpha's neck, pressing it in, making Alpha feel all warm and funny.

Alpha smiled relaxing onto the ground as slowly white fur started to grow out of where the injection was given. On Alpha's tailbone it shifted becoming longer and growing a rat's tail. Alpha's face shifted to have more mouse and ratlike features. Along with her hair turning pink to match Sally. The whole process took an hour before Alpha got back up looking at Sally excitedly, her tail swaying happily. "Did I do good?"

"You did wonderful Alpha, you are now mistress's perfect little lab rat." She pets Alpha right between her new rat ears before pulling her roughly into a kiss. "Now then, here are some pills I want you to take, 4 should do the trick to keep you going all night long." She gives Alpha some pills and a bottle of water. "When you finish those off, I'll show you where your room is."

Alpha tosses the pills in her mouth and sips the water bottle. After a moment she stood back up nestling into Sally's side happily. "What did those pills do to me mistress?" She smiled happily, her tail swaying slightly as Sally led her down the halls towards her new bedroom.

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers
12