The Lab Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally opens the door to an observation room, and inside looks like a giant mouse or rat cage. "Well, those are going to make you very very horny for mistress. You will now spend the entire night in here. There is a toilet over there. Your bedding is in this corner over here. And this is a water bottle filled with a purified water mixed with an electrolyte restoring solution to ensure that you stay perfectly hydrated." She then points to a device on the side. "This is my modified sybian work out bike. Now to exercise with it you will make sure you are wearing nothing below, then get on the pussy and ass pegs. Then as you bike, you will move them up and down in an alternating pattern." She smiles and pushes Alpha in before closing and locking the cage. "Mistress will either be watching you, or recording you, just do what is natural for the rest of the night."

Alpha started to curiously move around the cage looking at all of her options curiously. She first walked over to the bed nuzzling into it to see how soft it is. Once ensuring it would be comfortable for later she walked over to the water bottle starting to drink a bit as she waited for the meds to kick in. After a half an hour of waiting a fierce blush came over Alpha's face as she started to eye the bike walking over and curiously looking at the device. She then slid her clothes off sitting on the bike making sure to line her ass and pussy up before starting to bike. Slowly the front dildo came out thrusting into her pussy and making Alpha moan in excitement and speed up her peddling. As she sped up the dildos began to penetrate her at a nice rhythmic pace. This only caused Alpha to get more aroused biking and moaning as fast as she could to enjoy the sensations. After nearly an hour of biking and climaxing Alpha got off of the bike going over to her water bottle and drinking from it before she crawled back over back onto her bedding and started to just gently finger herself.

Sally would spend the whole night observing Alpha before coming in in the morning. "Sweetie, it is time for your breakfast." She opens the gate and puts down a bowl of food with some pills mixed in. "Now Alpha, if you eat this, you will never ever be able to live without me ever again." She grins as she stands and watches what Alpha does.

Alpha yawned a little bit tired from going so deep into the night but definitely happy. "Why would I wanna live without mistress? Mistress takes care of me! Mistress gave me a comfortable room! Mistress made me look cute!" She giggled a bit and happily ate the food and pills without a care in the world.

Sally laughs but watches excitedly, with these pills, she would need a daily dose of Sally's milk or she would grow weaker, for ever and ever. "Good girl, you will be with me forever." She relaxed and spent the whole day observing Alpha.


12