The Lab Rat Pt. 05

Story Info
Expanding Horizons.
11k words
4.63
7.8k
5
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lab Rat Part 5

Expanding Horizons

The driver had gladly brought the luggage in from the limo that had been booked ahead of time. Leah had offered him a big tip if he would take it to the main bedroom which he gladly did one she gave him the directions. It had been a twenty-minute drive from the island's little airport to get to the location of Robin's parent's private estate.

The male driver got an eyeful as Leah and I shared very intimate and demanding kisses until we reached the edge of the small quaint quite modern village. He had to have noticed Leah's constant attention to the sweetness of my still growing breasts. Since our landing, a new side of Leah was coming out of its outer shell.

Away from the bright lights of the city and the image she had to portray for herself Leah could now let her guard down and do a few crazy things. Just by the way she was behaving I could see it was going to be three weeks filled with unexpected twists and turns. It was if the serious side of her had just disappeared.

We had to pass through a small quaint modern village that tucked neatly behind the big hotels and gambling casinos along the coast. Our landing took place with us coming in with the gulf underneath us.

Leah Guzman had told me a little bit about the island that was off the Texas coast while we were drinking champagne. It was a remarkably interesting conversation as she explained a few things we might enjoy doing.

Originally it had been a small fishing community but now was a quaint private area that served the needs of those who had private estates and tourists who took vacation trips to the island. It was also an area in which a lot of the hotel staff lived. The side facing the huge gulf had an amazing popular beach that was aligned with hotels, casinos, restaurants, and tourist traps that catered to the growing tourist industry.

Each estate was designed for the needs of the owners and was found to be unique. You could take a day trip by car and spend a day just touring the private estates and not find one that duplicated another.

When I asked what happened to the original fishing community, she explained that they had been paid to relocate to the far north end of the island because of the marketability of the land facing the gulf. It had taken about three years to completely accomplish.

For both the hotels and restaurants the fishing community was needed because all the seafood their restaurants were bought fresh daily directly from some of the independent boat owners. Most of the fishermen had agreed to the agreement found the new docks and related equipment they had been offered in compensation, as a group had far exceeded their expectations. Those who were not in the agreement were bought out.

I thought the poor delivery driver was going to be left with a permanent hardon because as we entered the estate with him following us. He could see Leah's hand on the backside of my body playing with my tush. It left no doubt in his mind what the older woman was going to be doing with what he considered a barely legal child.

Robin, Anna, and I realized during the start of my evolving that although we were all above the legal age, I came across to those who did not know me, as a young inexperienced woman who had just become legal in age.

The three of us had been out for a walk in the park when four guys had tried to pick us up. It was my image of being almost elfish because of my slenderness, the size of my developing breasts, and tiny bubble-tight tush that had brought us the unintentional from them. As a result, I had become very careful about where I went and who I was with.

From the back of Karla's and George's estate's house, we could see the lights on the coast of the mainland. That was how close it was, and I found It interesting that there was not a bridge connecting them. That was when Leah explained to me that the mainland was forty nautical miles away. I was surprised to learn that the lights from the mainland carried that far.

I was surprised to discover as I looked at the night lights that they had a nice size boat that was fully functional tied up at their private boat dock. Leah told me that Robin and they had spent a lot of their summers here as she was growing up. The boat was all ready to go as she had it serviced when she decided that this was the place she wanted to come to.

Two years ago, a construction crew had come in and completely remodeled the house bringing the whole estate up to date to current standards. It was now considered hurricane proof. It was typical for her and her husband to fly down on long weekends when they could to make it a seven-day mini vacation.

"Jayden, shall we get changed into our bedroom wear and save most of the unpacking until tomorrow," Leah asked as she began undoing the buttons to my blouse?

"Perhaps that would be a good idea," I responded. "My breasts are needing to be set free. If I had my way, I would never wear a bra again, but having them free seems to draw too much-unwanted attention from both sexes especially since I have begun to understand just how desirable my frame is. So, when I am out in public, I make sure to have one on."

"You are almost elfish. Your small, petite frame is a very desirable tight package. With your frame, you could have been a professional dancer. Outside of your breasts and tush, there is no body fat because you have not lived enough to gain it." Leah said as she undid the front clasp of my bra.

"Believe me, there will come a day that you will appreciate a bra," Leah said with a giggle as her hands began to explore my now exposed bare breasts. "Gravity and aging will cause them to sag. Then you will gladly wear it because it helps keep your image. Right now, they are full, bright, soft, and inviting. Thankfully if we are in the house, we don't need any undergarments."

Leah lowered her mouth and began caressing my breasts gently with her lips and tongue already looking forward with anticipation of what we both knew was coming. She seemed thrilled that my nipples always appeared to be stiff which added heightened natural sexuality to my look. I took the liberty of doing the same to hers.

"Your breasts seem to have a softness to them. I'm looking forward to being smothered in them for the next three weeks," Leah said in honesty. "Jayden, you will be the first woman I have had a physical and romantic relationship with, in my life."

"Are there towels in the master bathroom, " I asked? Figuring after the long day it would be best to refresh myself.

"If not, there will be some in the closet right beside the shower," Leah explained as we walked towards it. "Besides that's where the laundry basket is. Our housekeeper firm's staff will be in on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to do whatever needs to be done while we are here."

I opened my suitcase and found the new soft sheer baby pink camisole that I had picked out earlier then headed into the bathroom to undress. Thankfully at our request, the sales staff had removed all the labeling before they packed it. The master bathroom was huge. The shower itself had three shower heads coming straight down from the ceiling and two from each end. It was designed with lots of room because it had a sitting spot at one end. The soft towels had already been set out ready to be used.

Leah quickly followed me in. She watched me undress and slide out of my clothing. I could feel her eyes for they seemed to be glued to my tush as she got undressed.

"Jayden, from the moment you agreed to go through the trail," Leah said quietly in a voice that seemed to tremble. "I have dreamed of this day wondering what it would be like to have a lesbian relationship with a shemale who understands my body as much as I do."

Without saying a word, I turned to her and drew her softly into me before lowering my mouth to hers. For the first time in nakedness, we held each other tight. My full ripe breast pushed into the crest of her breasts. I started with a gentle exploration of her outer mouth before using the tip of my tongue to spread her lips apart.

Her mouth was burning because she was so hot. Anticipation had kept her turned on for hours. I could hear the whimpering of pleasure coming from within her as I explored her mouth while holding her tight.

Leah pulled back and said, "Shower seventy degrees and maintain. Open the back wall up. Dim lights seventy percent."

The lights in the bathroom dimmed until all was left was a glow of soft golden light. The shower turned on at the perfect temperature as we stepped in. That is when I learned that the back of the shower was just a sheet of glass.

As the protective wall behind it pulled back, we could see the ocean and the lights from the mainland in the distance for just a moment until the light of the night moon came out from behind a cloud filling the open space. It gave a sense of romance to the moment.

Leah became the aggressor having found the temptation in front of her too hard to resist. Her warm willing body pressing into me had started to turn me on. My erection was soon sticking out in all its glory in an inviting manner. She pushed me back to the sitting location. Where I sat down.

Leah kneeled in front of me spreading my legs apart as she said, "I have wanted to do this since I saw Noi worshiping you. I have to find out for myself how good your taste is."

Leah's approach was different than Robin's and Anna's. Leah was going at it as if it were a discovery in the making. All traces of her professionalism was gone. Leah was making sure that she got to know every inch of my babymaker intimately. I think she kissed every inch of it right down to the ball sacks and back of again before using her moist tongue's tip to draw a taste of my pre-cum into her.

Pausing Leah explained "George has an erection dysfunction problem and has to use a pump just to get a semi-erection. I can't remember the last time I have tasted firm prime meat as fine as this. Your pre-cum, Jayden is unbelievably delicious, I can now see why Noi reacted the way he did. No wonder Noi felt like he was being rewarded. I am going to have to make sure that I get to drink until I am full, from your special fountain before our time is over. "

"Take all the time you need girlfriend," I said. "I produce lots so have plenty to share."

Leah was into it. Her mouth was magical as she did tricks on my babymaker as no other woman had. That is when I realized that each person who tasted the fruits that my babymaker created would treat the experience differently. The way Leah was handling my babymaker I knew that I would be filling her throat with her head and neck tilted back before the weekend was over penetrating her in a way that would be new to her.

That made me wonder if I would find it the same way with the male species of our society if I ever decided to take a male lover. Would they find my semen as temping as Noi did? Would they find my rear love channel just too tempting to resist? Did each heterosexual male cock taste and feel different to every woman?

Finally, Leah had to stop because her mouth was getting sore. She was surprised that she had not gotten me to release my fluids into her mouth. Getting off the floor she stood up with the water dropping down on both of us. Spreading her legs, she moved her well defined feminine hips in over mine until she was straddling me. With a look of pure mischievous, she lined herself over me before beginning to lower herself down.

"I hope what Robin and Anna have been telling me hasn't been exaggerated," Leah said in anticipation.

It was a pleasure watching Leah lowering herself down towards my moist babymaker's head. It was a special moment to me as I witnessed her lower lips opening up to draw me. Slowly she opened her body to me while lowering herself onto my stiffness. My babymaker's head disappeared into a sleeve of moistness, heat, and extreme tightness.

What seemed like minutes was most likely seconds for my stiff babymaker to be consumed completely by her. Leah leaned her body into mine causing the fullness of her breasts to mash into mine. Both of us could feel the other nipples pressing into each other. For Leah, it was a new wonderful experience for I could see tears of pure joy forming in her eyes.

"It's been over ten years since I have been filled like this," Leah whispered between moans. "Or felt the closeness of two in a lover's dance. Jayden, thank you for this. You have made a wanting woman's dream come true. I had almost forgotten how it felt to be filled with a vibrating piece of hard flesh like this."

Before I could say a word in response Leah pushed her mouth to mine shoving her tongue into my mouth. She had searched my mouth completely before I started to do the same to hers. I could feel my babymaker swelling some more increasing its presence inside of her. For a few minutes, our tongue danced with each other.

"Oh god," Leah moaned involuntarily as her body adjusted to me growing inside of her. "It feels so good. You cannot understand how it feels as your babymaker grows and expands inside of me. You are stretching me in a way I have never felt before. Somehow you are making my body feel that your babymaker has always been a part of me."

"I feel like I have never been filled by so much that I don't think I can take any more." Leah expressed as she allowed her body to adjust to me. "I see why Robin and Anna feel a sense of emptiness when you finally withdraw yourself out of them because you are both wasted in exhaustion. It makes me feel that having you inside of me is completing me."

We spent the next little while in foreplay, each discovering each other's naked body under the moonlight. I spent quite a few minutes using my tongue and lips to play with her breasts. Leah was savoring having my hardness resting inside of her. Her gentle slow movements upon me informed me that she wanted to enjoy the feeling inside of her as long as she could.

"I now understand why Robin and Anna said they could stay like this forever," Leah said. "Feeling your womanhood pulsating inside me without either of us moving much is sending ripples into to me that are so different, refreshing, and stimulating. It's causing multi little organisms of pleasure to rack through my frame in a way I have never experienced before."

"Your tightness is outstanding, even Robin and Anna were never this tight," I responded. "It's like I'm taking your virginity for the first time."

Leah giggled and moaned, "You might as well be, with George it's over before we even start foreplay. I have to finish myself off with a cold vibrator just to get relief."

Leah moved her body around as if she were trying to find a way to get a firmer grip on my babymaker causing it to pulsate more. Her body was shimmering in the moonlight as she continued to slowly ride me. Her eyes showed nothing but the extreme pleasure she was experiencing.

"I've got three weeks of having your baby maker planted inside of me, to look forward to," Leah said with a bit of concern. "I'm going to take advantage of it. Makes me wonder if by that time if I will be addicted to having you to fill me regularly and will be nothing but your cum loving slut."

We kissed more softly than we had all night before Leah's hormones took over. She started riding me with all her might. I now understood that she was sexually frustrated to the extreme and was pushing towards the personal satisfaction that her emotions and body needed. I took delight as she used her Virginia muscles to tighten her hold on my baby maker.

As soon as her juices started seriously flowing, Leah's Virginia muscles started to loosen up a bit because with each plunge down on me was taking her higher. It did not take long thanks to her rising and plunging on me before she exploded in her first major organism of the night.

Moaning, Leah said as her body shimmered in her organismic pleasure under the moonlight, "I don't think I've ever come so hard and fast in my life."

With Leah's juices running out of her and the warm water falling from above I was drenched. Leah's body started to come down and relax in the afterglow that came from our first mutual coupling.

Her eyes got big and bright when she realized that I was still inside of her with my baby maker erect and stiff.

"Robin and Anna were not kidding when they said that you could fuck them to exhaustion when making love, whenever you wanted," Leah said swearing for the first time. "You're going to have to give this old lady time to recover before going at it again."

Ignoring her I started to stand up while holding her body in place. I went to the glass side and pinned her against it as the moon went behind a cloud. I was reminded of Robin's words when she said, "Mom has led a sheltered life. Some of the things we do sexually will be completely unknown to her. Be sure that when you take her three holes that it's done with love and gentleness to give her the extreme pleasure you give us."

Gently I made love to Leah as no other woman could by driving my hard babymaker into her repeatedly. Each one of my strokes seemed to penetrate her deeper than before. For my small frame, she was surprised by my upper body strength.

At times I would alternate the speed, the force, and the type. Sometimes it was hard and fast as I rammed into her with all my might. At other times it was soft and slow. At times I would twist my waist with my babymaker firm inside of her which created a different sensation inside her Virginia.

I kept bringing her time and time again to the edge of her cumming and holding her thereby refusing to give her the release her body was screaming for. I gave her the attention her body had long wanted, needed, and deserved, a slow passionate long fucking. I wanted this night to be a memory that Leah would never forget. Knowing that for the next three weeks that she would try her darndest to give to me as much pleasure as I gave her.

When Leah moaned, "I can't take much more, I need you to allow me to cum. Jayden my love you have worn me out. I will be walking like I have been on a horse for too long in the morning. Jayden, I'm exhausted."

I gave her one long deep kiss and rammed hard into her. Repeating the motion for six more strokes I finally said, "Now."

My semen spurted and spurted deep into her as if it were trying to fill her up until it overflowed. Leah let loose in an animalistic growl as the organism her body demanded roared through her. The whole time I kept my movements up. Pushing my pulsating babymaker as deep into her as I could.

"I can't believe I feel your spurts spraying into me," Leah said. "Its heat feels intensive as it coats my Virginia walls."

"Jayden, I'm yours anytime, anywhere, any place," Leah said unexpectedly. "I loved you like my daughter's wife, and I love you even more now that I am one of your lovers."

"If we were not trying to impregnate you," I whispered in Leah's ear. "We would finish off the night, with me eating you out, before we fell asleep together with my babymaker still inside of you."

"Oh god," Leah moaned. "You are telling me that I have a lot more to look forward to."

"Jayden, my love, before this mini-vacation is over, there will not be a spot on each other's body," Leah said, "That will have not been used by either of us to give the other as much pleasure as we can. Robin has loaned me her strap on to use on you when I am mentally ready."

"I've got over ten years of physical sexual frustration to work out," Leah said. "Vibrators help but is no substitution for what you have given me. It's been years since I felt this content. Take me to bed, hold me in your arms, and just let me feel your body against me until we fall asleep."

As Leah laid in bed with Jayden gently sucking on her breast she thought about what Anna said, "When Jayden starts to get bitchy remember that she is needing to be mounted from behind and rode hard at least two or three times because her lover has not been giving her enough cock."