The Lab Rat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Karla Wasley was laying in her master bedroom with her legs spread-eagled apart. Her husband Walter now being called Loren had his head buried between her legs and was getting ready to begin. Without Loren noticing it, Karla caught an image of her emerging girlfriend with her cellphone in her newfound femininity.

That was when she decided to use the trigger word the company psychologist helped her to implant mentally in her husband, to give Loren a suggestion that would slowly be adapted into her feminine development going forward.

"Pumpkin," Karla said. "Since you are eagerly embracing your blooming femininity, everything you do as a woman should be done with sensitivity and gentleness that you started to learn about tonight. The more you practice it the more it will become second nature to you. You will treat all your female lovers the way a real man should treat a woman who puts their emotional and physical needs first."

Loren looked up at her. Karla intuitively knew that her thought had registered. He then lowered his head back to its original direction. Just as he brought his mouth towards her lower lips she came up with a great idea.

"Girlfriend would you perhaps like to shave me down there before we continue," Karla asked wondering what his response would be.

Loren's eyes lit up in excitement because shaving her would be a huge turn-on for him. He could not help but wonder what had gotten into her. The greatest joy he got sexually was doing a ladyboy's backside. Their boi pussy's always looked so clean and inviting when completely hairless.

He said softly, "I will be as gentle as possible. I will start with a cordless electric shaver than a straight blade with foam."

Karla laid on the bed as her husband soon to be girlfriend brought in a clean towel, the electric shaver, the straight razor, and a can of foam.

"Girlfriend before you begin," Karl giggled. "Go down to the fridge grab a bottle of wine, two glasses and the real whip cream in the spray can."

Karla watched as her husband went downstairs wearing nothing but the large feminine T-shirt that hugged his frame tightly. She got a kick because he did not realize that it had gotten bunched up and had left his backside completely exposed.

With his weight loss almost complete and the slenderizing of his frame, what he now had was the foundation she had hoped for. If she had not witnessed it, she would not have believed how much mass our frames were able to carry. When that weight was discarded one's, body frame was surprisingly lean. He now had a boyish look to his former fat male body.

Slowly, going forward in Loren's development, exercise and supplement would help bring out to the max the curves she was looking for. With his straight frame and tiny butt, there was no doubt left in her mind that in a matter of weeks it would be she that would be tapping his boyish tush for the first time.

The squats that were now a part of his daily routine would tighten his stomach, and waist while adding a little circumference to his tush. Like Jayden with a lot of work he too would have the perfect spot to hold on to when his lovers were talking the femininized man from behind.

Karla could now picture holding on to that new waistline as she pounded into him from behind. Loren would never be perfect like Jaden, but she would become a good eight out of ten which was better than most normal females.

That was when Karla realized that they would have to replace their household staff because they needed ones around them that would naturally encourage Loren into the new lifestyle, she was planning for her.

When Loren had returned, he discovered she had repositioned herself and was sitting at the foot of the bed with the towel underneath her. Loren poured them each a glass of wine before starting to work.

Loren sat down sideways on the carpet and began. Using the shaver first, he gently ran the shaver over her private area as softly as he could taking off as much of her pussy hair as he could. Loren stopped when there was nothing less than a fine sharp stubble.

Karla felt the coldness of the foam as he spread it over her. Gently thanks to his years of experience of using a straight razor he professionally finished the job without leaving a mark. Loren had done it so softly she had hardly felt it.

He took the equipment back into the bathroom and brought out a warm damp face cloth to clean the remnants up.

"It looks beautiful," Loren said as he admired his work while sliding out the towel. "I can guarantee there is not a trace left. It's now as smooth as a newborn's naked bum."

While he was taking it to the bathroom to throw in the laundry basket Karla picked up the whipped cream and shook the container. Loren walked in to see her spraying her lower self all over. It took him by surprise when she shoved the whip creams nozzle in between her lower lips and gave it a final blast. Karla was coating the insides of her virginia with the sweet whipped cream.

"Girlfriend are you ready for your reward," Karla giggled. "Come pumpkin, savor eating your whip creamed filled desert for the first time. Remember that as my girlfriend, since you wish to develop your submissiveness, for now, you willingly want to explore the joys in being my bottom as you become a submissive feminine bitch."

As Karla sat on the edge of the bed, her husband soon to be a shemale wife and her girlfriend got down on his knees between her legs. As he lowered his head to begin the assignment in front of him, Karla got a clear vision. It had been a long time since a fantasy had come out so bright. Yet there it was in front of her.

Her husband was all woman. His breasts, frame, and female body were now fully developed. His female babymaker was fully embedded in her very pregnant body. That was not what was surprising. Loren was being penetrated just as she was. It was as if the person taking Lauren's boi pussy was taking her too. The three of them had created their daisy chain. Loren's tush was burning red because it had just been whipped. Her slut, a very feminized woman Loren was loving it.

Each time Loren's lover rammed into the tightness of her behind while holding onto her just at the top of her waist, Loren moaned and drove into her harder. She could hear the mystery lover say, "Remember you can come when I start to fill you up with the lotion your boi pussy needs."

Leah had a huge smile on her face even after the mystery lover said, "Remember Loren as my second wife you will have to clean the woman who's carrying my child and me up when we are done with your mouth. After all, your sister wife Noi will want a taste of it too."

Loren's tongue brought Karla back to reality. Loren had cleaned up all the whip cream from her exposed flesh and had begun to enter the space between her lower lips. Karla was pleased, that her husband was beginning to take his lessons seriously.

Loren was being super sensitive in his manipulation of her freshly shaven pussy. It was as if both were reconnecting after years of growing apart. They were developing an intimacy that as husband and wife they had never had. It had been a long time since Walter's head had been buried between her spread legs and it had never been as good as this.

"Pumpkin, you seem to be enjoying putting my needs first," Karla said as she placed her hands on her soon to be girlfriends head. "My husband Walter would never show his appreciation like this, but Loren my soon to be shemale wife is finding doing this a delight. Thank you, my love, my girlfriend, and my wife for being so attentive to my needs. I can honestly say it has never been this good. When you are finished, I shall show the same loving tenderness to your baby maker with my mouth. After all true girlfriends share everything."

Karla knew what her words had just told Loren. She was about to give her girlfriend something she had never given her husband. What most men called a blow job. Until seeing Jayden being taken orally by Noi she would never have considered it. Now she saw it as the perfect way to encourage him to continue his journey into womanhood.

Just at that moment, Loren's tongue spread between her inner lips heading in. She could feel him drawing in the whipped cream using his tongue to soak it up. Each of his movements showed a gentleness he had never shown before and it heightened the trills her body was receiving. Sensitivity on a woman's private part only heightened the pleasure their lover was giving them.

Karla assumed that because his skin was so sensitive that he was being extra gentle because all his senses would be on fire. She knew that for the next two weeks his body would be reacting to the extreme in everything it felt.

Karla made a mental note to have Loren's pills modified to include breast development and the anal aspect included. When she took Loren's tush for the first time, she wanted to make sure that she would be experiencing multi organisms to the extreme.

It was at that moment that Loren found her man in the boat, that magical spot that would enflame her body with desire. Karla held her growing excitement as Loren's tip of his tongue flicked it repeatedly while exploring all its sides. She places her hands on Loren's head in a loving tender manner. Loren's tongue continued to twirl her man in the boat in ways Karla had never felt before.

She screamed involuntarily as a small but powerful organismic wave overtook her. Her pelvic area arched up into Loren's face in an automatic response. Loren now had to be slurping up the whipped cream with her juices that were flowing freely.

Loren must be liking the flavor Karla thought because the blossoming female that was dying to come out was drinking it all with gusto as if she could not get enough. Because of the pleasure, Karla was receiving she decided that for the next little while she would make sure the Loren got regular feedings. She was already planning to insert some cherries into herself tomorrow night.

Three times in organismic passion her pelvis arched up into her future girlfriend's mouth before Loren decided to stop. Climbing onto the bed Loren laid beside her. In kissing her passionately Karla caught the flavor of the mixed juices and felt the stickiness of their combined juices on Lauren's face. Loren's mouth was burning it was so hot

"I have to thank my new girlfriend for the pleasure she has given me," Karla whispered lovingly. "I'm going to move down and pay proper respect to my girlfriend's baby maker. The same way she did to me."

Karla then moved down between Laurens legs discovering for the first time the nakedness it had. Loren watched in amazement as Karla coated its shaft and head with the whipped cream from the can. Karla first used her tongue to lick it all up. Loren found it very erotic and sensual. She started slowly kissing Loren's left ball sack before moving to the right making sure she caught any remnants of the whipped cream. By the time she had done that Lauren was already moaning.

Using her tongue, she explored its length with powerful but controlled licks. She licked his shaft from the bottom to the top where its head started knowing it would be the most sensitive. Then she stopped. By this time Loren was reaching the point where he needed release.

"My girlfriend's babymaker has never looked this good," Karla said. "I've never seen it this hard. It appears to be larger and your ball sacks are so full that they're ready to burst. Loren if I allow you to come in my mouth will you be willing for me to share some of it with you."

When she got no response, Karla used the tip of her tongue to explore the section underneath his cocks head where the shaft and it connects. The sensation of being touched in that way was playing games in Loren's mind. The game he had been playing with her had become serious and he knew with the power of her mouth she held a winning hand.

Walter knew that if he said yes that there would be no going back. The problem was he had been getting into it. For the first time in a long time, he had been aroused in eating his wife out. Karla asked a second time and again he refused. Then she brought the tip of her tongue to the center part of his shafts head touching it dead center. It caused his whole body to pulsate.

"Yes, God yes," Lauren said in complete surrender.

"You took too long to answer me, Pumpkin. You are still fighting yourself mentally instead of surrendering to the natural desire you have to become a woman." Karla said "The price has gotten steeper. You must now agree to embrace your femininity for the rest of the weekend and submit to my wishes willingly."

Karla then opened her mouth and brought Loren's nob to her mouth. Loren saw her as her lips touched his babymaker's head. He was turned on to the extreme and knew he needed release. Karla was not giving in and was not moving forward.

Still fighting her in his mind Karla took her finger and slid it up under his ball sacks and began to run her finger across it. The sensations were tearing at him. He had never been this turned on for so long.

"I'm waiting, Pumpkin, " Karla said knowing that all she had to do was wait him out.

It did not take long until Karla got what she wanted. Loren had freely surrendered the Walter side of his personality to the one that would be emerging.

With mission accomplished Karla opened her lips and drew Loren's babymaker's head in. With his shafts head fully inside her mouth Karla ran her moist tongue around it. The heat coming off his stiffness was intense. Loren went to push it in further, so Karla slapped him lovingly to get him to stop.

Loren caught her message and understood that if he ever wanted to receive this attention again that he better submit to Karla's manipulations of his body. Slowly Karla drew his shaft in until he could feel it touching the back of her throat. As she back off Loren could feel her teeth gently pulling his foreskin which only added another layer to the intensity he was experiencing.

Karla was pleased because the more she taunted Loren the more turned on he got. As she slowly milked him with her mouth the stronger his moans got. The more he begged for relief the more she kept there right on the edge. Once she picked up speed it didn't take long for his spurting to start.

There was six-times Loren spurted while pulling it out of Karla's mouth. It went all over Karla's face and upper chest.

Covered in Loren's hot cum Leah climbed up and laid beside him joining him in a deep French kiss. The remnants of Loren's nectar spilled into his mouth giving him his first taste of cum. Karla whispered "Pumpkin, we have created a mess that needs to be cleaned up. It's time to put your tongue to use again."

By the time Loren was done the poor thing was hard again. After having him lay on his back Karla mounted him saying, "Loren, my husband Walter could never do this. It was wham bam, thank you mam, and that was it. I'm looking forward to many nights like this with my new girlfriend, Loren."

Loren was lost in the pleasure, its length, and with what was changing around them and in him. Loren knew he had lost the battle for good when Leah said, "because of my husband's lifestyle I would never give him children. Loren when you're here to stay you are going to help me in raising at least two."

"It feels so good having my girlfriends hard babymaker inside of me," Karla moaned. "Let's take our time and see how long we can make our lovers dance last before sleep overtakes us."

Karla had ridden Loren three times that night. Loren awoke feeling content and at peace with a morning woody. He looked over at his still half-asleep wife. After taking a quick leak he had washed his hands and moistened his cock. Came back to their bed to spread her legs and slide in her.

Karla awoke to discover her lover Loren still inside her.

********

Bill and Faith Hixon were sitting at their kitchen watching their youngest Bo as she made them their morning breakfast. Bo's hair had grown longer over the last month, so she just had it professionally done. Bill had come home agape to see how feminine she looked. The hairdresser had cut and shaped the dyed hair to hug her face. The new sandy blonde look with a few darker streaks made Bo look stunning. It left no doubt about Bo's blooming femininity.

Bo was wearing a white blouse with a red skintight pair of slacks and a red pair of high heels. The white blouse was open so you could see traces of the lace bra she was wearing underneath. Bo was embracing her femininity more every day.

Bill was feeling guilty because his young daughter was turning him on. From the backside, there was no doubt she was prime meat.

"Dad do you think what I am wearing would be professional enough to wear at the office?" Bo asked knowing that it wasn't.

"To be honest it would be appropriate to go shopping to find the right clothing to wear," Bill said, "while your filling in for Jayden. You know she always dresses with class, style, and professionalism. Use that as a guideline and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for."

"Since mom has promised to help Ms. Johnston today in preparation for her aged mother moving in, perhaps you could go with me," Bo said. "I could use your help."

Bill sat there a bit perplexed. He was in a quandary. If he went shopping with Bo there would be no escaping. That would mean that because he would be seeing her in a different state of dress, he could be having to find ways to hide his erections. If Bo had developed her femininity like all normal females do there would not be a problem. He would have had the time needed to adjust to it. But dam Bo's blossoming sensuality and sexuality was distracting.

The guys in the warehouse were always wishing that Bo was straight. Like he, they had all watched as she slowly came out of the tomgirl age he had been In. Everyone prayed that something dropped out of her hands when she was in the warehouse so that she would have to bend over.

When Bo had to bend over, she always did it with her legs spread apart so that her tiny butt stuck out. Without realizing it Bo was showing off her greatest asset since her breasts had only begun to develop. Bill knew that in a few months Bo could have men fighting over her if it came out that she was straight.

"Dear, I think it would be great if you helped Bo today," Faith said. "Julia who I work with has to get the whole house remodeled and painted so I have no clue as to when I will be getting back."

After a few groans, Bill had given in. Bo had made them all French toast for breakfast. She even had warmed the maple syrup. Bill had never eaten so much so early in his life. It was just after nine am when the three were ready to leave. Bo had changed her slacks replacing the red for white which caused her pantie lines to show. With her makeup, on and red lipstick applied there was a maturity showing that was very telling. Bill couldn't help noticing that her black high heels and purse matched.

The way Bo looked as they headed out had made her appear more erotic. Having been an ass man all his life it was all he could do to keep his hands off her. It was frustrating him to the extreme because never in his darkest moments would he ever thought he would ever have the desire to do his daughter.

********

Karla Wasley had left her new girlfriend soaking in the deep bathtub wearing a facial to soften and brighten the facial skin. It was filled with bath salt with the instruction she was to stay in it for at least two hours. Every time Loren let some cooling water out to add new hot water in, he was supposed to add some more of the bath salts. Loren by the end of this weekend was going to have an amazing soft feminine feeling skin.

Karla was in an extremely good moon because her girlfriend and she had started the day having a quickie. Loren hadn't even argued with her when she had lowered herself down over Lorne's face so that she could clean her privates up.