The Lab Rats Ch. 02 - The Rat Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused as she saw a strange look pass over her brother's face. It was only there fleetingly but she felt like it had been a look of pure ... lust! Alex recovered quickly and mimed a gagging motion.

"Eww ... Sask ... but at least he didn't say that I should cut out the middle men and fuck the real thing rather than copies so it would get him off the hook."

His sister was taken aback by the odd comment ... 'why would he think that Dad would have said something like that?'.

"No, but he did suggest that you should be nice to her and perhaps dance with her this evening."

Her brother sighed resignedly but his mind wandered off to think about slow dancing with his sexy mother before he snapped himself out of it.

"OK, I'll try but I'm out of here if she starts being her normal bitchy self."

Chapter 12

Rowan sat in the cubicle for a while after Saskia had left and tried to gather her thoughts.

She had always given Alex a hard time over his choice of girlfriends and she knew it was part of the reason why their previously wonderful mother-son relationship had broken down. She had tried to ignore the truth but Mike's words forced her to finally admit to herself that a major reason for her disapproval was because they were NOT copies of her. It had annoyed her that he would chose girls who were the antithesis of her in some way ... tall, brunette or redhead and ... the most damming ... big busted. She had always been uncomfortable about the size of her small boobs despite the fact that they were a boon being a dancer and instructor. She smiled happily as she remembered the look of awe on Alex's face when she undid her bra the previous evening and his breathy 'Gorgeous' when he saw her breasts for the first time ... in fact he had said that he thought her body was perfect ... .

She started to let more mental images flash into her brain ... him touching her breasts ... the feel of his cock in her hand ... NO STOP IT. She stood up on shaking legs and left the cubicle and looked at herself in the mirror trying to see if she had visibly changed in some way over the last 24 hours ... whether there was some physical indicator that she had sex with her son ... some sign that would be recognised by other mothers who had similarly fucked their offspring? She could see nothing and shrugged before starting to repair her make-up.

She left the bathroom and went back into the reception where she apologised quietly to Mike for getting upset and he apologised back for his inappropriate comment. Rowan tried hard not to look over at Alex but was gratified to see him being less hands-on with Emma when she did. For her own part she was less tactile with Mike and hoped that Alex would notice.

Eventually the reception ended and the guests left the ballroom to get changed into less formal attire for the evening festivities and to enable the staff to prepare the venue. The Jacksons retired to their rooms and Alex dozed for a couple of hours trying hard not to let thoughts of the time in the chamber intrude.

Rowan, likewise tried to catch up on some sleep but was fretting about the fact that the LBD that she had brought for the evening had somehow got an obvious tear in it and there was no way of repairing it in time. Fortunately, Saskia came to the rescue, thus avoiding another meltdown, by suggesting that her mother could use the spare dress she had brought with her as they were similar body sizes despite the height difference. The relief was short-lived as the proffered garment was revealed to be a sexy bandage dress with a diagonal slash across the breasts from one shoulder to the opposite waist. Rowan was aghast when she tried it on.

"Saskia, sweetie, I can't wear this, you can see the top and side of my left breast and the side and a bit of the bottom of the right one."

"Don't worry Mum, you look fantastic in it ... sex on legs ... I hope my boobs look like yours when I get to your age."

"But what about when I dance, won't the split move about and I'll fall out? My boobs may look good to you but I don't want the rest of the world passing judgement. Can I look at your other dress."

"No fair. That's my favourite and anyway it's probably even more revealing. Anyway, I've got some double sided tape to hold it in place because I had the same problem when I used it before."

As Rowan got dressed for the evening and applied her make-up she couldn't help but feel a frisson of excitement. The dress really did make her feel sexy and was hoping that Mike would notice and that maybe they would end their dry spell that night ... if only she could keep his alcohol intake down to a reasonable level so he was still awake and could function at the end of the evening! Smiling naughtily to herself she left the bathroom and stood in a sultry pose in front of Mike who was watching football on the TV.

"What do you think, big boy?"

"Very nice dear ... sorry, could you just move there's not long to go before the final whistle ..."

'VERY NICE ...VERY FUCKING NICE ... YOUR SON WOULD NOT BE SAYING THAT ... HE WOULD BE ALL OVER ME LIKE A RASH ...!'

Her scream of anger was, fortunately, silent although her sobs were not as she dashed back into the bathroom and Mike looked up in surprise at her retreating back.

"Is that the dress you borrowed from Saskia, dear?"

Chapter 13

Alex was feeling more and more unsettled as the time for the party drew nearer. On one hand he had no desire to upset his mother but he was damned if he was going to remain celibate just because of her. If some girl, Emma or any other, wanted to throw herself at him he was not going to turn them away as he was not currently in a relationship. On the other hand he knew he was feeling jealous of his father and the way that Rowan was going OTT with the touchy-feely stuff so, on that level, he could understand if she was feeling something similar about the way he was behaving.

The problem was that neither had any claim on the other and it was not like they would ever have sex together again.

He made his way down to the ballroom a few minutes after the start time to find that most people had arrived already and the bar area was packed. He looked around for his family as he waited but could not see them anywhere and sent Saskia a text.

>where r u?

>sorting out the mess that dickhead created

>wtf?

>dnt ask. C u in a few. Dbl vodka and RB pls x 2

>kl

He finally got to the bar and made his way out of the throng and found a spare table away from the music speakers. He was putting the drinks on the table when he heard Saskia's voice behind him.

"For Christ's sake tell her she looks fantastic. How that fucking man has got to this age without having someone take a carving knife to him I'll never know."

Alex looked at his sister who looked stunning in a silver and black bandage dress with a plunging neckline and whistled appreciatively.

"You look fab-u-lous, Sis. Anyway, it's unlike you to take against him. What's he done now?"

Saskia looked over his shoulder and went sotto voce.

"I'll let you work it out for yourself. Here they come now ... please be kind."

Alex turned and immediately felt blood rush to his cock as he looked at his mother and a host of adjectives rushed through his brain. Her long blonde hair was done in a messy bun with a few trailing tendrils framing her face making her seem very young until you looked at the way her firm breasts were visible through the split in the dress and it was obvious she was all woman.

He thought she was achingly beautiful ... stunningly sexy ... but he couldn't say that without sounding a bit pervy.

Rowan was looking at him with a look of shy hopefulness as he stepped towards her and smiled at her.

"You look stunning Mum ... you and Sask could be sisters."

He was going to gently stroke a stray tendril of hair from her cheek but decided that would look too intimate so simply gave Rowan a perfunctory peck on the cheek. He kept his body away from her so that she would feel the semi that the sight of her had given him.

Rowan was disappointed and tried to move closer to hug him but he backed away and she guessed the reason when she glanced down at his groin. The corners of her mouth turned up in a small, triumphant smile.

'God he's hard ... I did that to him ... well fuck you Mike!

Alex avoided eye contact with her as they broke apart but he caught her downwards glance and more blood rushed to his face so that he was in danger of having none left for the rest of his body.

"Thank you, sweetie. At least someone noticed I had made an effort."

The scorn in her voice was obvious and Alex looked over at his father who was standing somewhat embarrassedly behind his wife and would not meet his eyes.

'You are a fucking idiot ... if I had a woman like this ... dressed like this ... sod the party ... I would have locked the door and not come out until the morning.'

Rowan turned to look around the room and Alex glanced over at Saskia who he hoped was pleased with his attempt to 'be kind'. Instead he found her glaring at him and he shrugged questioningly and mouthed 'WTF?' at her. She glanced down at his crotch and gave a small nod and then back to his face. The meaning was clear 'I said be kind, not throw a boner.'

Alex blushed even more and turned away on the pretence of picking up his drink and adjusted himself he did so. He was saved further embarrassment by the arrival of Mike's sister, Amy and her son Jake and her new husband Roger with his daughter, Emma. Emma made a bee line for Alex and threw her arms around his neck in a proprietorial manner and gave him a passionate kiss. Emma could feel the remnants of Alex's deflating erection and thinking it was because of her, ground herself against it in a not very subtle way until Roger jokingly suggested that they get a room.

Alex looked immediately at his mother and tried to tell her with his eyes that it was not his fault but she looked angry and shrugged dismissively at him before turning away to talk to Amy. He turned to look at Saskia for some support who also dismissed him with a shrug ... 'not my problem, Bro ... you got yourself into this ...'

Rowan was seething at Emma's behaviour and equally pissed off with Alex for not breaking the kiss earlier and allowing the body contact that he had denied her. The fact that she had no claim on her son's body was ignored as the flames of jealousy were fanned.

The DJ started the music for the evening with the traditional first dance for the bride and groom and Alex took the opportunity to escape to the bar. He spent the first hour chatting with other relatives until the dancing stopped and the buffet was served but knew he couldn't hide in the background forever. His sister found him as he was exiting the bathroom and immediately gave him hell.

"Where the fuck have you been? You were meant to have a few dances with Mum. She's looking gorgeous and Dad's being a complete shit. The least you could have done was hang about and bolstered her ego."

"What and have her hassling me because of the way that Emma's behaving? She seems to have got a stick up her arse about me and other girls and it's none of her business if I fancy a quick hook up with Emma ... it's not like we're ..."

He broke off as guilt overwhelmed him.

He had been about to say 'it's not like we're related ... it's not incest or anything ..' but found himself thinking about the wonderful incestuous sex with his mother. Saskia saw the look on his face and wanted to know what he was going to say. He fobbed her off with an excuse and then changed the subject by suggesting they go and get some food.

They took their plates back to the table and it was obvious that Rowan was annoyed by his absence as witnessed by her sarcastic comments about 'welcome back' and 'we were going to send a search party'. She glowered at him as they ate and she again decided to get handsy with Mike but this time it was definitely to make Alex jealous as she was even more annoyed with her husband than with her son.

Emma was also pissed off and pouted at him but sidled up to him after they had finished eating.

"Are you avoiding me as I thought we were going to hook up?"

He blushed and felt like telling her the truth that she was not his type ... petite, blonde, small boobs ... mother ... but looked around and caught Rowan pointedly staring at him, daring him to make a move. This annoyed him just as much as her overt display with his father and he decided to piss her off even more and bent to whisper into Emma's ear.

"My mum keeps giving us the evils so I'll meet you out by the summer pavilion in about 5 minutes. Look affronted at something I've said and storm off and hopefully it will put her off the scent."

Emma gave a bravura performance and put an outraged expression on her face and raised her voice.

"Don't be so disgusting Alex ... you've had too much to drink. I'll see you around ... NOT!"

Alex watched her go and then looked around at the rest of the family group and saw a range of responses from non-committal shrugs from Roger and Amy, a 'you are such a cretin' smirk from Saskia and a 'serves you right' glare from his mother. He waited a few minutes until the music started again and edged away from the group and out into the hotel gardens.

Chapter 14

Emma was waiting in the small summerhouse and launched herself at him as he entered and started kissing him voraciously before Alex gently disengaged.

"Look, Emma. I think you're a beautiful girl and other circumstances I'd be really into you but just at the moment I'm not sure it's a good idea ... if my mother ... fuckkkk ... what are you doing?"

Emma was taking no notice of what he was saying and was running her hands over his cock. She looked up at him with a naughty smile.

"Tell your mother to fuck right off, Alex, you're a big boy now. Anyway I felt this big boy (giggle) earlier and want to see what he feels like between my tits ... I love titty fucks don't you ...?"

Alex was speechless as Emma pulled the top of her skin tight, strapless tube dress down releasing her huge bra-less breasts which flopped under their own weight against her body.

Alex was transfixed by the sight ... but not in a good way ... it did nothing for him and he could not understand why. His thoughts were panicked.

'When did I stop liking big boobs? What's happened to me, I love big tits? Don't I?"

Emma got down on her knees and undid his trousers before pulling down the zip to extract his limp penis from inside his boxers. She looked up at him in surprise and disappointment.

"Bashful, huh ... got performance anxiety? Don't worry ... I can fix that."

She proceeded to slurp his cock into her mouth and Alex's first thought was the contrast with the wonderful deep throat blow-job his mother had given him 24 hours previously ... It was those memories ... her inch-by-inch inhalation of his hard shaft ... the feel of her nose against his stomach when she bottomed out ... her tongue lapping his balls ... and the look of delight and lust on her face ... and not Emma's amateurish effort that started his erection growing.

Emma had no idea that she was not the cause of the sudden expansion of the large cock in her mouth but hummed happily around the bloated head as she took it as deep as she could (which was less than half-way) before releasing it with a flourish. She looked up at him triumphantly.

"There, that should do it and it's all nice and wet to slide between my boobs."

She got up off her knees and pulled Alex by his cock over to one of the soft chairs in the room where she sat down and lifted her pendulous breasts with both hands to surround his cock and started to slide them around it. Alex looked on detachedly as though he was observing two other people engage in the sex act before him and noted that the man's cock was starting to soften again.

'Of course it would go soft ... those breasts are too large ... too saggy ... the nipples too small ... no she should have delightful firm handfuls with big nipples ... '

Alex's reverie and Emma's titty fuck was brought to a crashing halt as the door to the summerhouse flew open followed by Rowan's acerbic voice.

"I think you should put your tits away Emma and leave me to have a word with my son."

Emma stopped in surprise in mid stroke so the head of Alex's cock poked out from between her breasts and looked goggle-eyed at the furious woman standing in the doorway. She gasped and pushed Alex away as she scrambled to pull her dress up and ran on tottering legs past both of them, whimpering in fearful embarrassment as she did so.

Alex turned away to tuck his now-deflating penis back into his boxers and pull up his trousers and then turned back to look at Rowan in amusement and his voice was sardonic.

"Nice timing, Mother! You couldn't have made more of an impact if you had tried."

The fury rose in Rowan's face and her voice was anything but calm.

"You disgust me! Fooling around with that ... that ... big titted slapper ... that slut ... floozy!"

Alex laughed.

"Floozy ... Mum ... really ... I don't think anyone uses that expression any more ... 'skank' ... 'ho' ... might have been a better word ... not that she is that or any of the things you just called her ... she's just a modern teenager who doesn't see the sex act in quite the same sacred light of previous generations."

Rowan was taken aback by her son's quiet response but felt that she needed to maintain the moral high ground.

"So you think that it is OK for you to behave that way ... I tried to bring you up better than that ... to instil some sort of moral framework in how to treat women ..."

Alex smirked back at her.

"Morals ... this is fuck all to do with morals ... this is about jealousy ... pure and simple. You resent the fact that I was ..."

He did not finish his comment before Rowan exploded.

"Jealousy ... what the fuck would I be jealous about with that tart ... "

Alex stood his ground and snorted in derision.

"OK, so why have you been pawing your husband ... who you were most dismissive of last evening, I might add ... all day ... if it wasn't in some pathetic attempt to make me jealous ... to get back at me for showing an interest in Emma.

They were both now red in the face and their voices were raised as they pointed accusing fingers at each other. Rowan however was stung by the comment about her actions with Mike ... mainly because she knew they were true.

"I'm allowed to touch my husband ... don't get any ideas about you being such a stud and that your performance last night was so wonderful that you could replace him ... "

"Well fuck you ... you sure seemed to be enjoying my cock inside you ...!"

"Don't be so disgusting ... you got more out of it ...

"You're a fucking liar ... you came all over my cock like the skanky, slutty floozy you are ... owwww ... what the fuckkkk ...?"

Rowan's palm stung from the slap she had delivered to her son's face and she paused in shock at what she had actually done ... she had hit Alex! She stood immobile for a nano-second with both hands raised and Alex grabbed her wrists and spun her round to stop her doing it again. Rowan gasped in shock and tried to wriggle free as she ended up with her back to the front of his body and both sets of arms wrapped across her torso; Alex's head was alongside hers.

They were both still panting from anger at the furious exchange but several things happened at that particular moment and they ceased struggling.