The Lab Rats Ch. 02 - The Rat Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm ... don't know ... he's not been back since ... err ... since you went ... looking for him ... them."

Rowan's lips turned up in a secretive smirk as she thought about what had transpired in the summerhouse and the expression was not missed by her daughter who had expected a scowl and was even more puzzled by her mother's behaviour. Rowan turned to scan the room hoping to catch sight of Alex but still could not see him. Saskia's voice sent a shock-wave through her but fortunately her daughter could not see the horror on her face.

"Hang on Mum, you must have sat in something it looks like a damp patch on the dress. I don't want to let it stain so can we go look at it in the better light of the toilet."

It was Saskia's dress after all so she could hardly say 'no', could she.

"That's OK sweetie, don't bother, I'll go sort it out myself."

"Come on Mum, you will have to take it off to get to the stain yourself but I can do it without all that faff."

Fearing the worse but unable to muster a sensible counter-argument Rowan reluctantly agreed and they went out to the bathroom. She had sprayed herself liberally with perfume when she was cleaning up as she was worried that the smell of her love making with Alex would still be clinging to her body and the dress. She was even more worried now that her daughter was going to be so close to her in a confined space so suggested using the disabled bathroom on the pretext that it was larger and gave them more room to work in. However, once inside all she could smell was the lingering rich cocktail of her arousal and Alex's semen and held her breath as she waited for some comment from Saskia.

For her part Saskia was too busy trying to dab at the damp patch on the dress to think about the smell. In order to hold the material more firmly she reached inside the dress and was surprised at the slippery nature of whatever caused the damage as she attempted to clean it off. She looked up at her mother in exasperation.

"Where on earth did this come from ... it's all gloopy? I've cleaned most of it off but I just hope that dry cleaning will get it out."

Rowan blushed and looked away trying to avoid her daughter's questioning stare and decided to give a partially truthful answer..

"I don't know sweetie but ... I think it might be ... err ... umm ... you know ... come ..."

Saskia stared blankly at her mother, not quite comprehending, especially the choice of words from her normally straight-laced mother.

"Come ... as in ... umm ... semen?"

Her mother looked down and faked an embarrassed expression and nodded.

"Yes ... I think ... err ... well ... Emma was ... Alex was ... Emma ... using her boobs ... "

Saskia did her mother's unspoken bidding by joining the dots.

"OK, mum, I get it ... TMI by the way. But how did you get it on the dress?"

Rowan had not thought that far ahead with her story and looked flustered as she had to quickly embellish the story.

"Umm ... I ... ah yes ... I sat in the chair where she had been when I was talking to Alex ... there must have been some there ... dirty slut that she is."

Her daughter frowned up at her and pursed her lips in annoyance.

"Don't go there Mum ... I keep telling you ... Dad keeps telling you ... Alex's choice in girls is his alone to make."

Rowan couldn't stop a smirk of satisfaction appearing fleetingly on her face before putting her disappointed-mother face back on.

"OK, Sask, I hear you ... any way that's probably how it got there. It should come out with dry cleaning, shouldn't it? I might want to borrow it again ... it makes me feel so sexy ... will that be OK?"

Her daughter smiled indulgently up at her.

"Of course, Mum, you do look good in it. It's a shame that Dad was such an insensitive twat so you didn't get the desired response."

Saskia was surprised to see the secret glowing smile was back on Rowan's face and she did not understand her mother's enigmatic comment either.

"No, sweetie, it had exactly the right effect. Anyway let's get back. I do want a smoochy number with my favourite man before it ends."

Saskia looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Mum, but ... err ... dad was a bit worse for wear the last time I saw him. If you two have a smoochy number you will have to hold him up."

Rowan gave a breezy laugh.

"No, not your Dad. I want to have a dance with my wonderful son."

Chapter 17

Alex sat in his car at the exact spot that they had woken up that morning and looked over at the hillside where he thought that the light had appeared the previous night.

He had no idea why he was there and what he expected to see or find. It had seemed like a good idea when he drove away from the hotel and the SatNav behaved impeccably as it navigated back to the spot.

But there was nothing to see even when he had got out of the car to look at the surrounding countryside as best as he could in the dark.

Nothing.

This point on the earth's surface had changed his relationship with his mother forever and there was nothing to show for it ... no marker stone ... no arcane symbol scratched into the road surface ... no visitor centre ... nothing!

Sighing he turned on the car engine as his phone beeped with a message. Well it had to happen soon, Rowan would have worked out he had done a bunk but he hoped she would understand ... how could he look her in the eyes after ... that!

He looked at his phone.

Saskia!

> where are u?

< here

> fck u. where?

< still here

There was no immediate response but he could tell she would be pissed off as she was too much like their mother and needed everything sorted. Eventually the next message arrived.

> why r u there and not here?

Being in a puckish mood he decided to wind it up some more.

< everyone has to be somewhere

There was no message but the phone rang and he decided to answer it even though he had hoped for a few hours of peace.

"Hi Brat."

"What the absolute fuck, Bro? Where are you ... you were seen driving away and Mum is doing a mega-meltdown to end all meltdowns."

Saskia's voice was hushed as though there were people within earshot.

"I'm sorry but that is classified information. I would have to kill you if I tell you."

"Don't be an arse. What happened? One minute she's looking for her darling son like she wants to cover you in chocolate and lick it all off and now she knows you have done a flit she acting like you told her you were gay and want to fuck the pope."

"That's very interesting!"

There was an exasperated pause.

"That's all you have to say on the matter?"

Alex paused as he did need to know whatever story that Rowan was telling.

"OK, I'll bite. What's she saying?"

Saskia didn't know how to answer that as, to be truthful, Rowan wasn't saying very much but certainly acting like the world was just about to end.

"Err ... actually it is the way she's acting rather than what she's saying ... which isn't very much, mainly because she's drinking so much that she doesn't have time to slur anything intelligible. That's so unlike her ... so what did you do?"

Alex paused before deciding that a little bit of truth might be needed so the bigger truth could be hidden.

"She caught me having a titty fuck from Emma and went off on one."

"Yeah ... yeah old news ... Emma said as much."

"OK, well, that's about it, then."

"No, Bro, it isn't. It doesn't explain how your ... umm ... jizz ... ended up on the dress that Mum has borrowed from me and by the way, you owe me for the dry-cleaning ... also ... before you give me the same bullshit that Mum did, Emma has already said that you defo didn't come anytime she was there."

'Fuck!'