The Lab Rats Ch. 03 - Caged Rats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex broke the kiss as he started to pull back against the clinging wet flesh of his mother's cunt and her long legs which she had wrapped around his back.

"Jeesus ... Mum ... you ... feel ... so ... good ... I'm ... gonna ..come ... so ... hard ..."

Rowan's eyes glowed with love and desire at her son's words as she wanted exactly that ... her son to fill her with his sperm and mark her as his lover.

"Yesss ... come in me ... make me yours ... Mummy want to be yours and only yours ... fuck me ... please baby ... just fuck me and come deep inside me."

Alex's answer was to thrust slowly back inside in one long movement that sounded wetly in the room as he tried to curb his building orgasm. However, the taboo and lewd eroticism of his mother's cry was too much and he grasped her buttocks to pull their loins tightly against each other and started to make short hard thrusts deep against Rowan's cervix as he felt his climax start from deep inside his body.

"Fuckkkk ... Mum ... commmminnng!"

"Yesss ... baby ... come for Mummy ..."

Rowan delighted in the sensation of her son's cock pulsing deep inside her as her arms and legs clung tightly to him holding their bodies together in the incestuous coupling. She smiled in pleasure as Alex panted and groaned above her while his sperm jetted into the sexy body of his beautiful mother ... his beautiful lover.

Eventually the thrusting ceased Alex rolled to one side with his still-hard cock deep inside his mother's grasping pussy with his chest still heaving from the exertion. He closed his eyes and exhaled before opening them to stare into the beautiful pale-blue orbs of his mother which were brimming with tears.

"Mum ... what's the matter ... did I hurt you ... I'm sorry ... nmpfh."

"Shh baby ... don't worry these are tears of joy ... my beautiful son just came inside me and I'm the happiest woman alive."


Chapter 27

Rowan continued to reflect as she lay cuddled in her son's arms at those wonderful minutes spent revelling in the gentle touches, kisses and caresses of each other; something that they had not experienced until that point. They had been several more opportunities for post-orgasmic contentment since that time and she closed her eyes and tried to count up the number of times she had come in the intervening hours but gave after 11 or was it 12 ... no wonder she was a bit sore ... her son seemed to be permanently hard for her and she wasn't going to say no!

He had rolled her over and pulled her hips up to take her doggy style and she must have come at least three times while he did that ... the sound of his hips slapping against her buttocks was so erotic ... then she had gently ridden him as they clasped hands and just smiled at each other the whole way though until she sped up and furiously scrubbed her aching clit against his pubic bone ... Alex hadn't come that way as he said it was more about her enjoyment ... so she had dismounted and deep throated him until he filled her mouth with another fresh load of son-come.

She giggled at the thought of what came next and was interrupted by Alex's voice as he woke.

"What's so funny?"

She opened her eyes and grinned at her son who was now awake.

"Oh ... I was just thinking about your exploits in the shower."

Alex groaned in embarrassment.

"No fair! Shower sex is much over-rated for the guy who has to do all the heavy lifting ... ouch ... what did you do that for?"

"Are you calling me heavy, mister?"

Alex gulped at his faux-pas but soon realised that Rowan was teasing.

"Well you do weigh something ... you are not a point of light without mass ... "

He saw arched eyebrow that he knew from 25 years of being her son that his mother was waiting for the 'right' answer.

" ... err ... although you are very light. Anyway you were the one who insisted on the back-against-the-wall-legs-around-my-bum position ... I would have just taken you doggy again and then I wouldn't have slipped and moved the tap to 'Cold' ... Jesus that was a shock!"

Rowan giggled again.

"Hey, I got some cold water on me too ... and I'm sure I have indentations from the tiles on my back ... but I'd never done it before so we we're making memories together, isn't that what new relationships are all about?"

Alex nodded sagely and kissed his mother on the nose.

"I guess. We will be making a lot of new memories but the unfortunate thing is we won't be able to tell too many people about them."

Rowan propped herself on one elbow and gently traced her son's face with her fingers as she looked down at him with a questioning gaze.

"You OK, darling? Now ... now that we've done it ... is it still OK?"

Alex shook his head in a gentle rebuke and smiled back up at her as he took hold of her hand and kissed the fingers that had tenderly stoked his skin.

"Mum ... stop worrying ... I was committed from the moment we walked up the stairs. You don't think that I was going to change my mind after I've had my wicked way with you, do you?"

Unbidden tears sprang to his mother's eyes and she hugged him tightly as she sighed happily into his shoulder.

"Oh, thank you baby ... I didn't know ... I don't want to put pressure on you."

Alex gently rolled them so that he was now propped above her and she was on her back and grinned salaciously.

"The only pressure I want is your tight cunt wrapped around my cock."

Rowan was thrilled by her son's coarse remark but shook her head regretfully and moved back.

"Where you going?"

"Loo ... then kitchen. Man cannot live on orgasms alone. Stay here baby and I'll bring you some breakfast to replace all the protein you've been spraying into my body ... and then maybe we can go for a walk and talk ... we do have to talk you know. We can't spend all weekend in bed fucking like rabbits and we do have some decisions to make ... don't we?"

The last was said with a hopeful expectation and Alex smiled encouragingly back at her.

"Yes, although I hope there will be some more rabbit time later."

Rowan grinned naughtily.

"Oh, I'm sure there will be and I want to try the Jacuzzi which is where I was heading before you so rudely interrupted me."

Alex laughed.

"I don't recall you putting up too much of a fight. In fact I would say we both wanted what has happened since then in equal measure."

Rowan grinned happily and moved forward to kiss her son.

"Yes darling, and that is what is so perfect about this ... you and me ... on the same wavelength ... wanting this ... something I was never sure would happen."

Her son kissed her gently back.

"You had better believe it!"

Chapter 28

Alex was surprised at how nervous he felt when they started the walk after their late breakfast. This was the moment when they had to start to move their new relationship out of the bedroom (although he still had every intention of making love with his mother in any and every room in the house).

Rowan seemed to understand this and squeezed his hand as they walked and looked sympathetically up at her son ... her lover ... her life partner-to-be!

"Don't worry darling, we don't have to leap straight in to sorting everything out right now. I just thought it would be a good idea to ... to ... talk about the future. That is if you haven't ... umm ... decided that ... you ... you don't want us to have that sort of future."

There was a trace of worry in her voice as she finished the sentence and Alex turned to take her in his arms and kiss her gently. They broke apart and he stroked a stray wisp of hair from her face as he looked lovingly into her eyes.

"Mum, stop worrying. I am committed with a capital 'K'. I'm just trying to sort out in my own mind what we do next. I don't want to live without you in my life permanently but how will that work? How do we tell Dad? What do we tell Saskia and ... nmpfh!"

"Shh baby! Those are the simple bits. I'm more worried about the colour of the bathroom in your flat ... can I live with those towels and ... owww ... that wasn't nice!"

Alex poised his hand over Rowan's denim-clad bottom to repeat the gentle smack he had just delivered and raised his eyebrows in a display faux-anger.

"There is nothing wrong with pale grey towels in a dark grey bathroom ..."

Rowan giggled and stood on tip-toes to kiss her son.

"There, that's better. Relax darling, let's enjoy the countryside and see what topics of conversation come up as we walk. We don't need to force the discussion but those tiles have to go ... no ...no ... "

Rowan escaped his arms and lithely danced away from his attempt to deliver another slap to her bum. When Alex finally caught up with her (not that she was trying very hard to escape) they tenderly kissed and held each other before continuing the walk, hand-in-hand, in silence for a few minutes all the while exchanging happy, contented glances at each other.

"So, you're moving in to my flat?"

"Duh, where else would I go ... until the divorce is settled, the house is sold and we can buy somewhere else ... out of the city ... there are some lovely villages in Yorkshire ... with houses that that don't have grey bathrooms!"

Alex marvelled at how simply she said it ... she was talking about ending a marriage that had lasted over 25 years, selling the family home and moving in with her son. Simples!

"And we ... you ... explain that to Dad, how?"

Rowan turned to look at her new partner with a serious expression.

"It will come as no surprise to your father when I tell him I want a divorce. We've been treading water for years and we both know it. ... it will probably come as a merciful release to him. Selling the house will be a natural consequence of the divorce so ... all I have to do is come up with a reason for why I have moved in with you ... but ..."

A naughty smile played on Rowan's face as she gently stroked Alex's cheek.

"... I guess when I give birth to our first child it will probably give the game away don't you think?"

She giggled at the look of surprise and confusion that passed over her son's face.

"First child! You want to have a baby ... babies with me?"

The laughing eyes were replaced with an expression so serious and resolute that Alex knew he needed no verbal answer. Rowan doubled down anyway.

"I have never wanted anything more in my life ... when we ... umm ...fucked ... the first time in the chamber ... I kept thinking about getting pregnant ... and I loved the idea ... Is that a problem for you? I guess I should have asked first ... before I stopped taking the pill after the wedding ... just in case we might ... umm ... have sex again."

Alex looked at his mother incredulously.

"You've ... you ... stopped taking the pill ... in case we ... fucked again ...?"

A brief look of anger passed over his face.

"So would you have told me that I was father if we had ... umm ... fucked again and you got pregnant but ... we didn't end up in a permanent relationship? I presume you wouldn't have been so brass-necked to have used it to blackmail me into a relationship ... although ... I wouldn't put anything past ... Fuck that hurt!"

Alex rubbed the spot where his furious mother had just slapped his face.

"Fuck you Alex! You think I would do that? I think you should get in your car and piss off back home. We obviously are not on the same wavelength."

She turned away from him and walked back towards the house as a stunned Alex stood and looked at her retreating back.

"Mum ... Rowan ... stop ... that came out wrong. I was a bit surprised that's all. Yes, I want to have children with you ... I'm just surprised that you're moving so fast on it."

His mother turned and looked back at him with a face wreathed in anguish.

"I have to darling. I want your babies so much and I'm not getting any younger. If we want healthy children then it needs to be sooner rather than later. I'm sorry that I ambushed you like that but ... but if I had fallen pregnant and you and I were not together ... I might from this weekend by the way, given how many times we have made love ... I would have told you eventually but initially would have found a way to make Mike ... and everyone else ... believe that it was his ... the age-old pre-menopausal mistake. I'd rather not have to deceive him but ..."

Alex could see the look of despair on her face and took the few steps necessary to enfold her in his arms. She sobbed quietly against his chest as he stroked her back and kissed her head.

"It's a good thing you won't have to deceive him though. How we will explain it I don't know but I would love to have children with you. In fact I ..."

Rowan backed away and looked quizzically up at her son.

"What? What were you about to say ...?"

Alex looked embarrassed.

"Well .. I also ... when we did it in the chamber ... all I could think about was making you pregnant ..."

Rowan smiled happily and kissed him.

"Snap! Again at the hotel ... I just wanted to get pregnant by you ... that's why I came off the pill."

They kissed lovingly and broke apart smiling at each other.

"Maybe we should go back to the house and try to make sure."

"Bad boy! You want to fuck a baby into your mother?"

"Yes, and I'll enjoy perfecting the process."

"Not as much as I will!"

Chapter 29

Despite their horny banter they continued with the walk through the bucolic Peak District countryside and eventually found themselves at a pub which was just opening for lunch.

Rowan was deliriously happy when Alex suggested they go in and have a drink as this was the first time they would be seen out in public as a couple. She reasoned that they could behave like the lovers they were as there would be nobody here who knew them however she whispered hesitantly to her son.

"Umm ... Alex ... maybe you should stick to calling me Rowan when we're in public as I'm not sure these people are ready to hear you refer to me as mummy-slut and such like."

Alex grinned naughtily and spoke in a voice which was, he hoped, louder than her whisper but not loud enough to be heard.

"Why is that mummy-cum-bucket?"

She glared at him and smacked his arm and they both burst out laughing and the sheer normality of their behaviour as a loving couple. They continued to sit and cuddle on an old wooden love-seat in a corner, kissing occasionally but discretely so as not to annoy the other customers as they quietly continued talking about the future.

"So, when will you tell him? How long have I got to change the tiles in the bathroom?"

Rowan play-punched his arm but looked thoughtful.

"I can't think of any reason to delay it, can you?"

"No, but I'm biased! What about Saskia, what will you say to her?"

"What? About me leaving your father or moving in with you?"

Alex shrugged.

"Either ... both? Do we tell her that we are in a relationship ... and how will that go down? However she takes, it it has to come from us surely as she'll work it out for herself because she's a bright girl ... she takes after you!"

Rowan kissed him and grinned.

"Smooth talking devil! You don't have to flatter me as you've already got in my knickers!"

Her grin faded and she looked thoughtful.

"You're right ... she is bright ... she must be as she fancies you as well ... and you are right about needing to tell her. As for me telling Mike ... about the divorce ... I'll do that tomorrow when I'm back. I think what I will say is that our weekend together has made me re-evaluate my life and that the marriage is done ... over ... kaput ... he won't be able to argue with that as I'm sure he sees that too. What I will do then is go and stay with my sister for a few days before you then extend the gracious offer for me to come and stay with you ... I can hardly go and stay with Saskia in a student house can I?"

Rowan had been so intent on thinking through the sequence of events that she had failed to notice the strange expression on Alex's face.

"What? Why are you looking like that? Do you think I should do something different?"

An enigmatic smirk played across Alex's face and he raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"No, staying with Aunt Beccy is a good first step. I was just interested in the earlier throw-away comment about Saskia being bright as your words were 'she must be as she fancies you as well' . You know this how, exactly ... and why is it relevant?"

Rowan looked wide-eyed at her lover-son and gulped as she tried to form a response.

"Umm ... it's relevant ... because ... err ... she will be good about our relationship as she would understand why I would want to be with you ... because ... uhh ... she would as well!"

Alex's smug expression continued.

"You know this how?"

Rowan looked embarrassed.

"Because ... err ... I asked her ... 'Would you ... if he wasn't your brother?' ... and she said she would ... that you were ... and I quote ... 'pretty much the real deal ... in terms of what I look for in a guy' ... despite the fact that most of the dorks she dated were nothing like you. If they had been I probably would not have given her so much of a hard time."

Rowan saw another smug expression pass over Alex's face and was immediately worried. Her voice was overly harsh as she tried to deflect his thoughts.

"Don't get any ideas mister ... I will cut your cock and balls off if you throw me over for my daughter."

Alex smiled lovingly at his mother ... who he found to be incredibly sexy when she was angry ... and put both hands up in surrender.

"There is no danger of that gorgeous mother of mine ... lover of mine ... she said you had asked but was evasive how she answered."

He grinned smugly again as he prepared to wind Rowan up.

"Mind you ... we could have always have a threesome ... that would get the neighbours talking!"

His mother did not respond in the affronted manner he expected as she called his bluff and she looked mischievously at him.

"God, yes ... can you imagine me sucking your cock as she sits on your face and then ... then you taking her from behind as she eats me out ... oh god I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

Alex realised he was bested and resignedly shook his head in the acceptance of that fact as he cupped his beautiful mother's chin and held her gaze.

"OK, you win ... but you have made me so hard I'm going to have to fuck you on the way back to the house. Are you up for a bit of public sex?"

The smirk was now on Rowan's face.

"Got your motor running did it? The thought of a mother-daughter harem? Maybe we should invite her over tonight just to kick it all off!"

She giggled at the look of frustration on her lover's face and stood up and took his hand.

"That's not going to happen but in answer to your question ... YES ... I'm dripping here at the thought of sucking your beautiful cock out in the wide outdoors."


Chapter 30

The journey back to the house was interrupted at the highest, most exposed point of the walk when a laughing Rowan pushed Alex back against a large boulder on the hill and dropped to her knees as she undid the button on her son's jeans. She looked up at Alex as she pulled the waistband of the trousers and his boxers down exposing his hard cock to the cold air. She smirked sexily up at her son.

"Don't worry about getting frostbite as I want you to face fuck me until I turn blue. You will be so warm in my throat that you will want the air conditioning turned on!"

Alex groaned unintelligibly as his mother angled his cock towards her throat and proceeded to impale her face on his straining shaft. He looked down in amazement as she swallowed him in three movements until her lips pressed around the base of his shaft, her nose was flush against his sparse pubic hair and her forehead against his lower abs. His eyes rolled back into his head as he felt her throat vibrating around the swollen head of his cock and her tongue fluttering along the bottom of the shaft as one of her hands grasped his bum to pull him deeper as the other pulled his clothes further down to lovingly caress his swollen balls.