The Lab Rats Ch. 03 - Caged Rats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without conscious effort on his part his own hands moved to grab the back of his mother's head and push it tighter against his body. He could hear her moan sexily as he did so but the sensation was amplified by the contact of her throat muscles on his straining cock. He knew he wouldn't last long as with every other time that Rowan had taken him deep into her mouth ... her sexy ball-draining mouth and throat! The fact that he knew she loved giving head like this meant that he had no compunction on forcefully starting to fuck her face as he held onto her hair and started to thrust his hips as the hand on his bum pulled him deeper on every stroke.

He groaned loudly not caring if there were any other people about.

"Fuckkkk! Mumm! I'm going to comme so fucking much ... fuckkk! Sheeitt ... here I ... fuckk!"

Rowan moaned happily at the thought she was making her loving son give up his tribute to her cock-sucking skills and knew sub-consciously, that he would never stray all the while she could make him come like this. Despite having come at least 6 times in the last 24 hours Alex marvelled at how his sexy mother could coax another 5 strong pulses of sperm into her voracious gullet.

She pushed him away as his thrusts subsided and savoured the remaining emissions in her mouth before swallowing the residue as his cock wilted. She sat back on her haunches and grinned triumphantly up at the dazed face of her son as she gently licked the remaining fluid the oozed from his piss-slit.

"I bet you didn't think of Saskia at all during that."

Alex came out of his torpor at her words and hurriedly pull her up and kissed her before looking seriously into her eyes.

"I hope that is a joke because I want you not my sister. I know she looks a lot like you but it is you I love, not her. Please ... trust me."

Rowan nodded at her son's words but deep down knew that the doubts would never go away.

"Yes, baby. I do trust you but see it from my point ... she's a ready made trade-in model in ... I don't know ... 10 years time ... I'll be mid 50s!"

Alex shook his head in exasperation.

"I know there is nothing I can say that will erase that thought from your mind but I do want to point out that at no point have I said that she is ... what was it she said ... pretty much the real deal ... in terms of what I look for in a ... err ... girl'? You, on the other hand ..are exactly what I want in a best friend, mother of my children and life partner ... not forgetting the sexiest woman alive."

Rowan smiled hopefully up at her handsome son.

"OK, I'll try and keep my neuroses under control ... but ..."

She looked hopelessly around and Alex could see tears gathering in the corner of her eyes.

" ... please baby ... when the time comes ... let me down gently ... I would rather it be Saskia than some young slip of a thing ... nmpfh ...!"

Alex hoped that the passion that he put into his kiss would convince his mother that he was serious and that she had nothing to worry about but knew that her uncertainty would never go away. He just had to spend every day proving to her that his love for her was real and would last. He grinned internally as he thought that all she had to do to keep him sweet was give him a blow-job like that every once in a while and then ...

"What are you smiling about?"

Her words interrupted his reverie and he realised that his face had betrayed his thoughts. He decided that the truth would not help.

"Umm ... I was just thinking that I'm going to enjoy showing you how much I love you on a daily basis!"

His mother's face betrayed her 'isn't that sweet' thoughts before it morphed into a wicked grin.

"So long as I keep giving you blow-jobs like that ... is that what you mean?"

He grinned back despite knowing that he was busted.

"That might help! Just so long as I keep you happy as well."

She hugged him and whispered against his chest

"I don't doubt that will happen for one minute, baby!"


Chapter 31

Rowan insisted they take advantage of the jacuzzi that afternoon and they got changed into their swimming costumes to make the short journey outside although, as they both said, there was little point as they would be naked and fucking very shortly after they got to the tub. They were right, the swimming costumes were dispensed with very quickly.

Once immersed in the bubbling water they relaxed with Rowan sitting on Alex's lap with her back to his chest and his arms encircling her midriff. She had never felt so loved and safe in her life as she lay back with her head resting on his shoulder and her legs floating free in the water. She turned her face and kissed his jaw.

"Alex, baby, can we get a jacuzzi ... this is so ... fucking ... wonderful ... you holding me like this ... my pussy getting wet as I feel you lovely cock hard against my back ... ohhhh ... that's ... just ...ohhh!"

Alex gently nibbled on his mother's ear as she gave a quiet sexy moan.

"Oh, baby ... that makes me so horny when you do that ... it reminds me of when you did it in the chamber ... "

Alex repeated the action briefly before pulling back and smiling thoughtfully at his beautiful mother.

"Yeah ... somehow instinctively I knew your ears would be sensitive ... it seemed like the right thing to do ... rather than ... you know ... something crass like grope your boobs or finger your pussy."

Rowan smiled tenderly back.

"It certainly made it easier for me to get into the mood. Once we agreed that we probably needed to have sex to get out of there I was really worried about the mechanics ... would I get wet ... would you get hard ... but ... it just happened almost like it was meant to ... it was ..."

Rowan looked away and bit her bottom lip thoughtfully.

"I still have so many questions about that night. Do you think they did something to our brains in there ... gave us mind-altering stuff ... or did we have the best sex of our lives just by accident? Would you and I ever have fallen in love with each other ... no ... before falling in love ... had sex with each other and then fall in love ... without what happened in there?"

Alex also looked thoughtful.

"I'm not sure it matters whether 'they' did anything ... whoever 'they' are. ... or why they did it. I just take the plus side that we've ended up in the best place possible for us ... although it is difficult to see how we can be honest about our relationship to the outside world. My biggest regret was that it has taken us so long to arrive at this point although I do know we are different people from the couple that got caught in the light."

Rowan nodded and part-turned to look at her son.

"Yes, I feel ... I dunno ... free-er ... more at ease with myself ... less uptight."

Alex laughed mischievously.

"Well you're certainly that ... who would have thought Mrs. Prim and Proper would be swearing like a trooper and demanding I fuck her harder ... deeper ... like a common slut!"

Rowan blushed and turned her face to bury it in Alex's neck. Her voice was an embarrassed whisper.

"Is that what you called me ... Mrs. Prim and Proper? I guess I was ... "

She lifted her face and grinned naughtily.

" ... I blame your cock for that ... if you hadn't fucked me back in the chamber then I would not have turned into a complete cock-loving-mummy-slut ... I guess I always was and just needed to have my eyes opened by you."

Alex kissed her gently and then looked serious.

"When did you change your mind? You seemed so angry after the first time when what I really wanted to do was hold you and tell you everything would be all right and that I wanted more! It made me realise that I'd always been in love with you ... that you were my ideal woman and that I had been subconsciously flaunting my girlfriends in your face to make you recognise me as a sexual being. When that didn't work I had to get away from you. You won't know this but since I've been up in York I have dated only older, blonde ladies ... nmpfh."

Rowan broke the kiss that she had used to shut him up and grinned at him.

"Shh baby ...I know about the older blonde sluts ... Saskia told me about the one she met ... Rhianna, wasn't it? I didn't realise you were flaunting your girlfriends at me back then but I just knew that you were so special that nobody would ever be good enough. I think I realised after the chamber that I had wanted you sexually for a long time and that's probably why I gave you a hard time when you lived at home ... I was frustrated!"

Alex saw a look of embarrassment in his mother's eyes.

"Umm ... that's why I followed you to the summerhouse at the wedding. I was jealous and if you were going to fuck somebody it would be me. It worked out well!"

She gave a little self-conscious giggle and Alex nodded.

"It has now, but I felt awful afterwards ... like I had forced you ... raped you, even! I thought that you would be really angry and much as I wanted you again I couldn't see a way that I could have you to myself. I thought that any relationship we could have would be so destructive and cause so much anguish to the other people we love that it best if we stayed apart."

Rowan looked at him seriously.

"What made you change your mind? You could have left yesterday."

Alex chuckled.

"Firstly, you looking incredibly sexy in that bikini but more importantly, the look of conviction on your face. I thought that if you were convinced then who was I to stand in the path of our future happiness."

Rowan reached a hand to stroke her son's face and gently drew them into a tender, loving kiss. Alex's own hands were also active and one slid down across her taut belly and the other slid upwards to caress a firm breast.


Chapter 32

Saskia looked over at her mother as she drove away from the cottage on the Monday morning and still couldn't gauge how the weekend with Alex had gone. Rowan had been quiet when Saskia had pulled up but had a relaxed glow about her. She gave off the air of someone completely and utterly relaxed.

Her daughter considered it a positive result that she wasn't morose and depressed or spitting feathers so it could not have been that bad. She hadn't asked the specific question as she assumed that Rowan would offer up the information voluntarily but that had not been forthcoming. She could not wait any longer.

"Well ... how did it go? Did the pair of you get along? I had hoped that Alex would still be there when I came to pick you up so I could see the interaction between the pair of you, but I guess he has to go to work."

Her mother looked over at her with a dreamy expression.

"It was fine dear. Yes, he had a meeting so had to leave quite early. He woke me up when he pulled out ... the boy has no consideration for anyone."

Saskia caught the slight upturn in her mother's lips and tried to work out what the enigmatic smile meant but was at a loss to understand. She pressed on with her interrogation.

"So, what did you do, just sit and talk or did you do stuff together? Did you use the facilities ... it is a wonderfully equipped place don't you think?"

Rowan's voice was full of innuendo.

"Oh yes, dear. We used just about every thing they had to offer. I can't think of any facility we didn't use. In fact some of them got used more than once. We did lots of physical activity and I can't say that I've ever felt so thoroughly fucked ... err ... I mean knackered after a weekend of activities."

The small giggle that accompanied that statement sounded odd to Saskia's ears but then the whole of her mother's behaviour was decidedly odd. The aura of sated calmness about her was unnerving and had never been witnessed by her daughter before. Rowan stretched languidly and gave a small grimace and whimper which set Saskia's thoughts flying off at tangents.

'If I didn't know better I would say she got laid this weekend.'

Saskia shook her head to try and dispel that thought.

"So what did you do? You can't just have sat and talked for the whole weekend? Did you play tennis, swim, go for a walk ...? Did you invite anyone else over?"

Rowan turned to her daughter and smiled sweetly.

"No, of course not. It was just Alex and I and we had a lot of quality time together ... alone. Now you know what it was like when you used to come home from school and I'd ask what you had done and you would say 'not much' or a 'bit of this and a bit of that'. Suffice it to say that Alex and I had a wonderful weekend together and have sorted out our relationship ... "

Rowan paused and Saskia looked over at her and caught sight of her mother biting her lower lip with an expression of utter bliss on her face. The expression was gone as soon as Rowan realised that Saskia was looking at her. She cleared her throat and continued in a neutral voice.

"We will be seeing more of each other ... in fact I might go and stay with him for a while ..."

Rowan trailed off once more and Saskia glanced over again and saw her mother looking at her with another goofy expression.

"Well, I'm glad if has sorted out the problem between you two."

Her mother smiled happily.

"Oh, it certainly did that.. You were right by the way ... I think I would give him the same description you did ... 'pretty much the real deal ... in terms of what I look for in a guy' ... all that has done has shown me that your Dad and I have some issues ... we may not ... umm ... "

Rowan coughed as she halted but otherwise seemed unfazed. Saskia realised that her mother had been about to say something terminal about her marriage but had decided against it at the last moment. The most perplexing thing was the linkage between the comment about how perfect Alex was and her relationship with her husband and it set her mind racing.

'What the hell have they been talking about ... what the hell have they been doing?'

Saskia looked over at her mother who was far too calm and relaxed and had a sudden insight which left her reeling.

'OMG... Fuckkkk! Come on there has to be some other explanation . She said there was no one else there ... but she shows all the hallmarks of having been laid and ... Alex was the only one there ... he has the hots for her ... the chubby ... jizz on my dress ... they've done it before ... '

Saskia tried to come up with another reasonable explanation for Rowan's words and behaviour but in the words of Sherlock Holmes ... Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth...

Alex and his ... their ... mother had spent the weekend .... fucking!

And she had set it up!