All Comments on 'The Lab Rats'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters

What a great story!! Would love to read More chapters to see the fallout of Alex having sex with his mum and to see if she’s up for more fun with her son plus the possibility of her getting pregnant with his baby!!

BG187BG187about 4 years ago
Amazing

I haven't commented on a story in a very long time. A year at least but I have to say this was simply amazing. I would lose faith in humanity if you didn't continue this story.

Please continue I'm lost for words honestly. I went in with the idea this story was gonna be subpar. Boy did you blow me away. If you do make another part I will eagerly be waiting for this one.

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 4 years ago

This story absolutely needs “fleshing” out. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get off the Pill

She needs to time things, get off the pill, and make that baby bump with her son!

Steve1613Steve1613about 4 years ago
More please

Well written and an interesting concept. I'd like to see how the relationship evolves. Is she pregnant?

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
Next chapter

They have to realise what happened, and also that try as they might, they can't stay away from each other and begin a clandestine affair starting at the wedding.

eodomeodomabout 4 years ago
Yes

This was an interesting approach to this topic and I for one would definitely like to see where you go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

MORE - SOON!! I loved this story, and the mom is so fucking sexy when she lets loose.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 4 years ago
How can you expand on that?

Unless they let this be the reason they get together more often.

That might work.

Or, they entertained the aliens so much, they get abducted again and again.

I honestly don't know how far you could take this.

Good luck, I'd like to see what you come up with.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Rats

Yes please more. Much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Chapters!

It's almost laughable that I find the most realistic incest stories those that require some form of mind control/reluctance angle before committing something so taboo. I just can't picture a normal person being able to seduce their relative since 99/100 that seems like it would just lead to awkwardness or worse. This type of story is hot because it abandons the possibility of the mom and son hooking up at the beginning by showing they aren't too fond of one another. By forcing/conditioning them together the aliens are stimulating a behavior/vice that should not happen otherwise. I hope you continue and don't take the reluctance away too quickly!

kyotie913kyotie913about 4 years ago
Yes Please

Hell yes I want to see more. Which one will give into temptation first? Plus is it a boy or a girl only 9 months or an ultrasound will tell?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There should be. There has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Incest like all sins is very sweet, whether as fiction or true story, or real action. This is one of the sweetest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Definitely more please

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I like the way you put this story together! And I certainly hope that you'll continue this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More..... Next chapter please

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
more please

it has been a while since we have been this turned on while reading a story. we vote more chapters for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Make it a full blown affair its obvious they have a connection past mother and son.

DeathdawgDeathdawgabout 4 years ago
WOW...Loved it

Please make this a full blown series I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

DEFINITELY MAKE THIS A SERUES. I LOVE IT!

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue! I very much look forward to seeing where you take it, and how you take it there!

BadbeagleBadbeagleabout 4 years ago

Please do continue the story. I think there is more here to be explored.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

def can't be a standalone story

there needs to be more.

there's nothing in the least resolved, who/what did this/is behind this and why.

if this was a dream, further discussions between mom and son, etc.

soo much more left in the story I feel like.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More, Please

I'm not steeped in European English, but I think I understood what I read. I particularly liked the fact that the characters didn't simply ball without any concern for what they were doing or about to do. I think the author did a decent job of presenting the characters as having credible familial love and concern for each other.

I appreciate that I wasn't treated to a too-graphic presentation of the torture they endured to break down their resistance to the taboo: the author made the point and then moved on, providing the reader with enough reminders that the reader is kept aware of the threat that was obviously being used to torment and to control both the mother and her son.

I don't know that everyone would cave predictably to the pressure; I'm glad that I'll never know, but I think -- I hope -- that I'd choose hetero incest over murder/suicide: sex really isn't that big of a deal, and it's not even close to being as evil as murder or suicide.

The question remaining at this point, is whether and how the pair will cope with the consequence of what transpired between them. I suppose each is confused, and only experimentation will provide the answer to the question of whether their attraction to each other has survived, but I sense that each is going to be reluctant to take that step, if only for fear of what the answer might be.

It's plausible that those barriers might be overcome if they discuss with each other what happened to them -- over a span of time (at least several weeks; perhaps many years), there's a chance that initial conversations dominated by social conditioning might give way to more honest assessments ultimately leading to an experiment.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

The story needs at least one more chapter! Well written and entertaining. Thanks.

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

I just love this combination. Let the story continue. Too fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

…not… every… bit…. Of… dialogue…needs…ellipses…you… fucking…. Moron….

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Having no moral or sexual problem with consentual incest, I find the mother's self-conflict between her true feelings for her son and her demeanor toward him to be quite harmful to both of them. The mother finally permitted her son to see her as a woman. The son finally had the fortitude to tell his mother how he actually felt about her, both before, during and after having made love to her, Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
? A dead ending???

Good story till the ending then it just died 3 stars. There was no ending, nothing!

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8about 2 years ago

One idea was for Rowan to discover that her pill didn't work and that she couldn't go back to her lack of sex life with the memory. She and Alex are plagued by mutual fantasies, wet dreams which take there toil on both until they met up again and jump each other.

Just a thought.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I hope you do continue with this awesome storyline.. I really enjoyed how you worked with their guilt over having sex, and the pure lust they both had for each other. You crafted a beautiful sexy story. 15 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES