The Ladies Ch. 06

Story Info
The ladies are going crazy fucking each other.
6.9k words
4.64
9.7k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Chapter 1— Our first orgy Part F

This is a continuation of the story of the ladies Part E and our get together. We are still at the love hotel where the ladies and I just broke Honoka again. Hono had just gotten doubled by the ladies using two huge strap-on dildos making her pass out. I removed Honoka to another room and am heading back to see if Risa is really going to try it next.

If you want to get to know M chan better you might want to start at the beginning with M chan "Chapter 1—First meeting!" If you'd like to get to know how this story all got started I would recommend that you start when I first meet this group of ladies in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!"

***

I slowly got up and headed back to the tub room to join the other ladies again, and see if Risa really was going to take those big dildos in both her pussy and ass, at the same time. When I entered the room, M chan was positioning herself over Risa's ass.

"Wait a minute, M. Jkun, do you want to get back in the 69 position again?" Miki asked.

"Of course, I do. I love Risa's clit." I replied as I got down on my back and slide under Risa. She was in the doggie position waiting to get ravaged by the ladies. I looked into Risa's eyes and took her face in my hands, so I could give her an upside-down tongue kiss, before I slide down her body stopping to suck on her sexy little tits, then continuing completely under her into position to get her off by sucking her clit into my mouth.

I immediately latched onto Risa's hard clit and sucked it very hard, moaning to increase the pleasure I was giving her with the vibrating sensations. Then Yumi started sliding her big dildo forward again stretching Risa's pussy open, while at the same time Risa took my cock into her mouth.

Miki got down between my legs giving her access to my balls and Risa's hungry mouth. Miki was also in a position to reach around my legs and grab Risa's hard nipples in her fingers.

I felt Risa's body stiffen a little, just as Yumi had the head of her big cock pulled back out, until just the tip was at the entrance of Risa's pussy. I figured M chan must be sliding her big cock into Risa's tight asshole because Risa was sucking hard on my cock and groaning very hard.

"Fuck Risa, you've taken it all. Your ass is stuffed." M said in amazement. "Okay, Yumi chan, let's see if she can handle the both of us." She continued as Yumi started to slide her wet dildo back into Risa.

I tilted my head back so that I could flick at Risa's clit, while the two ladies above me started to work their magic fucking in and out of Risa's ass and pussy, while at the same time, Risa was really sucking hard on my cock doing her best to bring me back to full life. Miki was licking my balls and the area between my asshole and ball sack.

I heard a loud vibrator start up and figured it must be Miki working on getting pleasure for her pussy.

Risa was doing really great handling Yumi and M's fucking of her lower body. Risa had both her hands planted on the sides of my body, next to my hips, enabling her to push herself backwards towards the ladies behind her. This position also gave Miki room to play with Risa's tits with her free hand.

Risa wasn't as wet as Honoka, but she was producing enough lube from her own juices to allow Yumi to slide in and out of her easily. I was also able to work one of my hands up my chest, to get my fingers on her clit. I managed to gather some of her juices on my fingers, so that I could rub her clit better, and give my mouth and neck some time to relax.

Yumi was slowly picking up speed and driving deeply into Risa, much more than she did with Honoka, so I guessed that M chan was doing the same because Risa was pushing her body back towards them, and swallowing my slowly hardening cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, almost deep throating me. Her mouth was so nice wrapped around my very slowly hardening cock, and with Miki licking and sucking on my balls, I was starting to think I might get one more ride on one of the ladies.

Risa started cumming and convulsing very hard, she started to use one of her free hands to reach back and slap at Yumi, trying to get her to stop.

"UMMMMM...AHHHHHHH!!" Risa was screaming around my cock in her mouth.

Yumi pulled out of her pussy, then M chan pulled out of her ass giving her the space to roll off of me, unto her back, next to all of us with her eyes closed and shaking very violently. It took her a couple of moments to regain her composure and get her breathing down to normal, before she rolled onto her side facing towards us.

"That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life. Everything happened so fast, I was cumming lots and enjoying the feelings you were all giving me when all of a sudden, I felt like my body was on fire, it was hard to breath, and I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't control what my body was doing, that's when I had to slap Yumi's leg to get you guys to stop." Risa told us as she licked her lips and used her right hand to reach down and rub her pussy.

"Why didn't you continue until you passed out?" Yumi asked.

"I was afraid I was going to shit myself, and that would have been so embarrassing. Jkun would never come near me again if I had done that." Risa replied honestly making everyone else laugh. "Would you guys mind if I joined Hono for a little nap?" Risa said as she slowly got up and left the room to join Honoka.

"Not at all, sexy. You earned it after what you just did." Miki told her moving to help Risa to her feet.

"Who's next? I love doing this." Yumi piped up rubbing hands together. "Let's do Miki, she really needs to come hard."

"Shall we do it here or in the other room?" M chan asked.

"Let soak for a little while and then you can do it the same way you all did the other ladies." Miki said as we all moved to slide into the hot tub.

"I was shocked that Risa wanted to do a double using those dildos. I didn't think she would be able to take both and that we might hurt her, or turn her off to turning something like this ever again." Yumi said as she cozied up next to Miki on the opposite side of the tub from M chan and me.

"She's really opening up and coming out of her shell, as far as sex is concerned." M chan told us.

"Her sex life with her husband must be really bad. I didn't realize it was as bad as she's confessed." Miki added.

"Jkun, thank you for everything you did for her. She's really comfortable with you and that helps getting her to try everything we've been doing today." Yumi said to me.

"No problem. You ladies give me a chance to do a lot of things sexually that my wife won't." I told them.

"Would you be upset if your wife did something like this?" Yumi asked.

"God, I don't know. I would hope that she would tell me if she was interested in trying something like this. I would be really turned on if my wife wanted to do it with another woman, especially if I were able to take part in it." I said.

"What about fucking another man?" Yumi continued to ask.

"I think I would be okay with her fucking another man if I knew about it, and was involved in it, but if she ever did it without my knowledge, I wouldn't want to find out about it later, I'd hope that she would keep that her secret. I fuck M chan all the time, but there's no way my wife will ever know. I'm never going to bring it up with her." I replied. "If my wife ever found out about my other fuck life, I know for sure that she wouldn't ever forgive me, would divorce me in a second, then try to ruin my life in Japan."

"Is your wife the jealous type?" Yumi inquired.

"She was when we first started dating. Now I think she's just independent, and would look at my fucking others as an insult to her." I continued to tell the ladies. "It's not like she's not good in bed or anything like that, it's just that I want to do so many things when it comes to sex, and I don't think she's into everything. It's better for us if I find ways to enjoy what I want to do and not put any pressure on her to try things that she doesn't want to try."

While we were talking M chan was stroking my cock up and down slowly trying to bring me back to complete hardest.

"Yumi, what do you think your husband is going to say when you tell him your plans, when it comes to your sex life?" M chan asked next.

"If he's doing what I think he's doing. I think he'll be happy to have my permission to fuck other women, and even me getting it on with another woman, but I'm not sure how he's going to handle me fucking other men. He'll have to learn to deal with it, if he wants to continue to have this body whenever he wants." Yumi replied.

"This has been a crazy week for all of us, but I'm curious as to what got us all here today!" Miki inquired of Yumi.

"Well meeting and talking with you ladies at our dinners over the last six months, has gotten Risa and I interested in what's been happening or not happening in our own sex lives. Hearing about what you and M chan do, really turns me on, so that when I go home the first thing I do is rub my pussy until I cum. I think Risa does the same thing lately. Honoka is just a very horny girl who's confused as to what she wants when it comes to sex." Yumi replied to Miki. "After the dinner we had the other night, and finally getting to meet Jkun, after all the stories we have heard from M chan, then you three going off and fucking each other like that, really made all three of us super horny, especially Honoka. We ended up getting a hotel room downtown after drinking, and some things just happened, and nobody seemed to mind it too much. Then you both came up with the plans for this get together, it didn't really give anyone too much time to overthink things and back out, so it happened and I think it worked out great for all of us." Yumi continued.

"It's turned out better than M chan and I could have dreamed. I didn't think Risa would try half of the things that she did, especially that last fucking. I knew Honoka would go crazy when she got let loose. She's young, sexy, and beautiful with a great set of tits, she just needed the chance to feel comfortable to try whatever she wanted to do. As long as she's careful, she's got a great sex life ahead of her. I just hope that she can always remember to separate fucking from love." Miki said. "Yumi chan, I'm surprised you haven't been fucking more, what with your husband out of the country for such long periods of time. M chan and I should have seduced you sooner, you have a killer body with those big tits, long sexy legs, and that tongue. My god, that tongue of yours is amazing, it's like a snake. You must have been hit upon by all the fathers at your daughter's schools, or at your work, or even when you just go out shopping."

"I've always been a horny one, but I didn't think it right to do other men with my husband out of the country. Now thinking things over more, if he's fucking then it should be okay for me as well. And it might surprise you, but I don't think a lot of the other mothers at my daughter's schools felt comfortable with me, when their husbands were around. Don't get me wrong, they weren't mean or anything, they just weren't as friendly. At work, I dress very conservatively, I hide my tits with loose sweaters, and my legs by wearing long skirts. I don't put on much make up and I usually have my hair tied up in a bun. And it's the same when I go out shopping, I usually don't draw too much attention to myself. I might have to change that, now that I'm going to be on the prowl for more cock and even some extra pussy. I'll have to be careful because this is a small city, maybe I'll have to be more like you ladies, and take more trips to Tokyo or Osaka to get fucked." Yumi informed us. "My daughter is away a lot for tennis tournaments, so it gives me lots of freedom."

"Jkun, have you ever had these many orgasms in one night?" Miki asked me next.

"I'm pretty sure this is my record for the amount of sex I've been having, but I did fuck my wife four times once in a night, but we were both high on weed and ecstasy and living in Canada. Just when I think I'm finished for the night, you all manage to get me hard again. It could be that you are all sexy and very horny, it's like living in a porn video." I told them. "My wife is coming back on Wednesday, so I'll have to rest up in case she's horny and wants me to fuck her." I laughed.

"So, Miki do you want M chan and I to fuck your ass and pussy like we did with the other two or do you have something else in mind?" Yumi asked, bringing us all back to why we were there.

"I'm starting to turn into a prune, so let's get out of this tub and move back into the living room and the sofas. I have an idea as to how I want it." Miki said.

We all got out of the water, quickly dried off and headed into the other room. M chan and Yumi both scooped up their huge dildos and started strapping them on as soon as we got into the living room. Miki got on the sofa closest to the door, on her knees so her pussy and ass were exposed from behind. I immediately got on my knees behind her, and slowly started licking her from her clit up to her little brown asshole. Then I slipped three of my fingers into her hot pussy. While I drove my tongue into her asshole at the same time. Miki was moaning softly and pushing back at my face and fingers, while at the same time pulling hard at her own nipples. I was just getting into it, feeling my cock coming slowly back to life, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to see Yumi waving her big dildo in my face. She reached out her hands and took my head in them, then she moved her body so that big dildo was at my mouth, before I knew what was happening. She gently pushed her cock forward, forcing me to open my mouth and suck her huge dildo in. I could still taste Honoka and Risa's pussy juices on it. I managed to swallow about three inches but I couldn't take anymore, it was just too big. Yumi started to slide her dildo in and out keeping my head in place with her hands.

Was this what it was like for them to suck my cock? It was such a turn on that my cock started to grow harder and harder. Now I understood why M chan loved sucking on my cock and the cocks of her other boy toys. I was definitely going to have to ask the ladies about this later.

"Yumi, that looks so hot, but you're going to have to give it up. I want you to sit on the sofa, so I can climb on top of you, and then M chan can get her dildo in my ass. Jkun, I want you to stand behind the couch in front of me, so I can suck on your beautiful cock." Miki instructed everyone.

Yumi plopped her ass on the sofa so that Miki could swing her right leg over her, to get in a position to fit that big cock into her pussy. Miki had to plant her feet on both sides of Yumi's hips to get her pussy high enough, to reach the top of the dildo. She took the head in her left hand and started rubbing it back and forth along her slit, using the juices flowing out of her pussy to get it lubed up, then she sank down on it quickly, making the whole thing disappear in her hot hole. When she bottomed out she threw her head back and let out the loudest moan.

"Fuck, this is so big...Ahhhh...it feels so good." Miki continued to moan loudly.

But before she had a chance to recover, M chan grabbed a handful of Miki's hair, and pushed Miki forward enough to be able to get her dildo in place, at the entrance to that sexy tight asshole. Without waiting for Yumi to start her withdraw, M started to push her cock in until she had it all buried up Miki's ass.

Miki was shaking and groaning from having both big dildo's stuffed deep in her at the same time.

"Jesus, I'm so full. Fuck, this feels amazing. Now I know why Hono passed out. AHHHHH...Fuck the shit out of me you sexy sluts, don't stoppp..." Miki started babbling.

I got up from my position and walked around the sofa so that I could grab Miki's mouth and drive my now revived cock down her throat. Yumi had grabbed a handful of Miki's ass cheeks and was using this grip to slap up into Miki's wet cunt, while M chan had both her hands on the back of the sofa, helping her to slam her dildo down into Miki's ass at the same time.

I grabbed two handfuls of Miki's hair and lined up my hard cock with her sexy mouth, driving forward forcing myself all the way in until I was completely buried and my tight balls were resting on her chin. I held my cock in place for a few seconds, then I started to pull myself back out completely, until only the tip of my cock was between her red lips, then I drove back into her completely.

I caught M chan's eye, so I leaned forward a little enabling us to drive our tongues deep into each other's mouths and play with the other's tongue.

I don't know what came over the three of us fucking into Miki's body, but without speaking a single word, we all started really driving our cocks into her hard, deep, and fast. It was amazing that Miki was taking so much abuse from us, but she seemed to be enjoying it and was screaming around my stiff cock.

I let go of Miki's hair, and managed to reach down between Yumi and Miki's bodies to grab Miki's pointy tits in my hands, squeezing them hard and pulling them up her chest, causing more screams to escape from her cock stuffed mouth. M Chan had let her left hand go from the back of the sofa and grabbed Miki's hair again, pulling her head back hard so that she could drive her wet tongue into Miki's ear, while I continued to drive my hard cock into her throat.

"Cum for us you bitch...Take these big hard cocks...You love this, don't you slut? Fuck us...Move that sexy ass, Miki." We could hear M chan singing into Miki's ear.

We had only been fucking hard like this for about five minutes, when Miki managed to turn her head to the side, forcing my cock to slip out.

I could see her eyes were tightly closed and there were tears running down her cheeks and saliva spilling out of her open mouth and down over her chin. Her body was convulsing so hard that M chan had a hard time staying on top of her.

Yumi and M chan, however, weren't letting up of their pounding into her.

Miki's mouth was wide open, but the only sounds coming from her where animal moans and groans until she started slipping to her right side and down until the couch. M chan let her dildo pop out of Miki's ass, but Yumi continued to pound up into Miki's pussy so hard that they were bouncing off the sofa. This continued until Yumi couldn't lift Miki's dead body weight anymore.

I don't know if Miki had passed out or not but there wasn't a sound coming from her only deep gulping breathes. Her right hand was hanging limply down off the sofa unto the floor. M chan picked up Miki's hand and then let it drop, to show that we had broken Miki completely. Yumi was still pinned under Miki's dead body weight, with her big dildo still buried completely inside Miki's stretched pussy.

I came back around the couch and managed to roll Miki's limp body off of Yumi, and into my arms. I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, then lay her down next to Risa, who was spooning Honoka, both were sleeping soundly.

"Thank you Jkun. That was so intense. My pussy and ass are still cumming. I'm going to rest here for a minute." Miki said weakly as she rolled towards the other two ladies.

When I got back to the couches, Yumi was fucking her big dildo into M chan in the missionary position, and both were tonguing each other's mouths like two sex starved slaves. I sat down on my original chair to watch them for a while, as I cracked a beer and jerked my now hard again cock.

Yumi was lying full length on M chan, who had removed her strap on, and Yumi was driving her dildo in and out of M's wet pussy. They were using their free hands to pull and squeeze the other's tits and nipples, while deeply tongue kissing each other's mouths.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12