The Ladies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my beer and got up to move over to the sofa, where the last two sexy ladies were fucking each other hard. I swung my left leg over Yumi's bouncing ass, and positioned myself so I could slip my hard cock down into her tight pussy.

When Yumi pulled her cock out of M chan's pussy, forcing her ass to raise higher for her next drive down into M's pussy, I drove down forcing all of my cock into Yumi's very wet cunt.

Yumi groaned as I completed filling her with my entire length. I held myself in place so that when Yumi drove down into M she would slide my cock out of her pussy, and when she started withdrawing from M, she would slide back up taking more of me inside of her.

Everyone was getting fucked but this position was difficult to hold, and fuck each other really good. I popped my cock out of Yumi as I stood up straight. Yumi then yanked her dildo out of M Chan, getting up to stand next to me. We both reached out our hands and helped M chan stand to join us.

"What's next? There's only the three of us and my cock in back, and it's going to last a long time." I told the ladies as I slipped my arms around their waists, and grabbed a handful of sexy ass cheek from each of them.

"Jkun, you fuck M chan all the time, so how about you both do me until I've had enough and then we can switch?" Yumi inquired hopefully.

"Okay, but we're going to follow my plan for this." M chan told her as she went over to her sex bag on the floor and took out two nipple clamps with vibrators and then the biggest black cock I have ever seen. It must have been 15 inches long (38cms) and as big around as a baseball bat.

Yumi's eyes went wide and nearly popped out of her head.

"I've been saving this brut for a special occasion. I've try taking it a couple of times, but I can't get this huge fucker inside my pussy. The head is just too big for me, but Yumi, you might be able to take it because your body is larger than mine." M chan told her, as she got the thing fitted into her strap on harness and lubed up with extra oil.

"I don't know M, that fucking thing looks like it'll split me in half." Yumi replied.

"We don't want you to get hurt or feel uncomfortable doing this, so don't force yourself on our accounts. We'll be gentle and help get you warmed up for it." I encouraged Yumi.

"Do I have to take it in my pussy or ass?" Yumi asked next, not rejecting the idea of going for it.

"Definitely in your pussy and we'll see where it goes from there. Okay?" M chan said next.

"How about you ladies get in the 69 position and I can then lick and tongue fuck Yumi's ass until she gets really wet." I told the girls.

"Let me get this nipple clamps on her big hard nipples first, then I'll have to get this monster off before 69ing." M chan told us.

M slipped behind Yumi and slipped her left nipple into the nipple sucking vibrator, then she did the same with her right nipple. While M was doing this, I stepped in front of Yumi and took her chin in my left hand, raising her lips up so we could kiss and tongue each other's mouths. I also slipped my right hand down to rub her hard, extended clit and finger her wet pussy.

When M was finished with her tasks, she came over to join us in a three-way hugging, kissing, and stroking embrace. Then M took Yumi by the hand and lead her to the dining room, where M climbed onto the table first, getting on her back. I reached out and switched on the nipple vibrators attached to Yumi's big tits which caused her body to shutter, then Yumi climbed up to swing herself on top of M chan, burying her head between those sexy ballerina legs of M's. I slipped behind Yumi's raised ass and dove in to lick around her brown hole, slowly getting closer to driving my tongue into her.

M was under Yumi sucking and licking away at her clit, and Yumi was doing the same to M. I licked down into Yumi's pussy opening taking as much of her juice as I could, before moving so I could shove three of my fingers into her. I started to very slowly move my fingers around inside Yumi's hot pussy, circling around the entrance to her cervix, before sliding out to rub her G spot, then repeating everything all over again. I also dove back in to lick her ass and add to her pleasure.

Yumi and Miki were both moaning and making loud sucking noises as they ate each other's pussies eagerly. Yumi was also arching her back up and down, I'm guessing it was from those to vibrators sucking and vibrating on her hard, pointy nipples.

I sucked on my pointer finger on my left hand getting it nice and slippery, then I moved my mouth, so I could slowly push it into Yumi's tight asshole. When I was buried to the hilt, I slowly started alternating my fingers in and out of her pussy and ass.

"JESUS, AHHHH...those fucking vibrators are pulling my nipples off...OH GOD...My nipples are so hard..." Yumi started moaning to us. "Jkun your fingers are so good, I'm getting so wettttttttt...UMMMMM..."

Suddenly, I felt my hard cock get engulfed by the hottest mouth as M chan swallowed my cock as deep as she could reach. I thrust my hips forward in order to completely get my cock in M chan's mouth.

"M chan your mouth feels so good drinking my cock, baby. I love how you suck me. Ohhhhh..." I moaned while I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared and then reappeared as I drove in and out of M chan's mouth.

Yumi was back to sucking on M chan's pussy, causing M to moan around my hard cock giving me a vibrating effect, it felt so good.

Yumi's pussy was leaking juices like crazy causing the fingers of my right hand to slip in and out of her so easily, so I moved my pinky finger inside her filling her up completely. I didn't curve my fingers together, but kept them flat so I could stretch her pussy open more and kept slowly driving in and out of her wet hole.

Yumi's pussy juice was coating all over my hand and starting to move down over my wrist, giving me an idea that I had only seen on some extreme videos, but had never thought I would get the chance to try. I kept working my fingers in and out until my knuckles slipped inside her pussy, only stopping because the junction of my thumb blocked me from going further into her.

M was still sucking my cock, and from her vantage point, she could see how much of my hand was fucking in and out of Yumi's cunt. I looked down and caught M's eye, nodding letting her know what I was planning on doing next if I could.

I pulled my finger out of Yumi's ass and replaced it with my tongue. My now free left hand, I moved to rub up and down on her clit quickly, until I felt her start to push back towards my hands and tongue. M Chan was now focused on sucking my hard cock and leaving me to bring Yumi to her next orgasm. When I had my fingers on the outstroke from Yumi's pussy, I slipped my thumb under my other fingers and then started to reinsert them all back inside her stretched pussy very slowly.

I continued until I felt the tip of my thumb, then my knuckles, next the bump of my thumb joint, and finally my whole hand slipped inside Yumi's very wet pussy up to my wrist. I let my hand soak inside Yumi, changing my focus on licking her asshole, and stroking my other fingers up and down over her clit.

"My god, my pussy feels so full...it feels so goooddddd!" Yumi moaned from M Chan's pussy.

M chan's eyes were wide open looking at my hand completely buried in Yumi's pussy. I think she was in shock because she had stopped sucking at the tip of my hard cock, and was staring up at my hand.

When I felt Yumi start to hump my buried hand, I slowly started to pull back out of her, until my knuckles popped out of Yumi's wet stretched pussy. I increased pressure and reinserted my hand again until my wrist was surrounded by Yumi's pussy lips. I again waited for a few seconds, then I slowly started to curve my fingertips backward to cover my thumb and turning my hand into a fist.

"JESUS...What are you doing to my pussy? OH MY GOD...It feels so stuffed...UMMMM...What do you have inside me? It feels so big...AAAAHHHH! I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG SOOOO GOOOOODDDD." Yumi was screaming while she was humping back on my hand. "My tits are going to explode...JESUS I'M CUMMING EVERYWHERE, MY ASS, MY PUSSY, AND MY TITS...OOOOHHHHH! FUCK ME!

I could have pulled my fist out of Yumi's squeezing pussy, but I didn't instead I moved my hand back and forth inside her, ramming into her cervix. I also started turning my hand from left to right, as I pulled out and pushed back into her.

M chan had let go of my cock completely and started to wiggle down the table, trying to get out from under Yumi's humping body. When she was free of us, M ran over to the sofas and started strapping on that monster she had pulled out of her bag earlier.

There was so much pussy juice leaking out of Yumi's pussy, it was running down my arm and dripping off my elbow onto the table creating a puddle there. Yumi had her head down on the table and was rubbing the nipple vibrators hard into her big tits, while at the same time she was pounding her pussy back onto my buried fist. She was continuing to moan and groan that she was cumming. Her asshole was opening and closing so much from her orgasm, it seemed to be talking to me, so I dove forward to drive my tongue deep into ass.

When I checked on M chan, she was sitting on the sofa and lubing up her monster dildo again, stroking both her hands up and down its full length.

I pulled hard and popped my fist out of Yumi's cunt, causing a river of juices to flow down her legs. I then wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her off the table and carried her over to position her above M chan, where M maneuvered the head of her giant cock at the entrance to Yumi's open pussy. I slowly lowered Yumi as M chan guided more and more of that huge dildo into her pussy. When Yumi positioned her feet to either side of M's body and reached for the back of the sofa, I released my arms around her waist. M Chan reached around and grabbed Yumi's sexy round ass into her small hands, and started pulling down forcing more and more of that monster cock to disappear up inside of Yumi's stretched cunt, until she was completely stuffed with that huge fake cock.

When M chan had Yumi fully impaled on her dildo, she slowly started wiggling her hips making the huge cock move inside Yumi, and touch up against every part of her stuffed pussy.

It was so amazing seeing that huge dildo stretching Yumi's pussy to the maximum limit. I had to find my IPhone, so I could get a picture of this, it would be something that I would masturbate to very often, I was sure.

I don't know how, but Yumi's pussy was leaking tons of juice around the sides of that huge cock. Then M started to pull up on Yumi's ass cheeks making the dildo slowly slip out of her very wet pussy. When Yumi gained some sense as to what M chan was doing, she used her legs and her hands gripping the back of the sofa, to pull her body up until the tip of the dildo appeared, before slamming herself back down the full length of M's dildo. This caused a river of pure white cream to flow out and down over M chan's strap on harness and down under her pussy.

I took a bunch of pictures of this action while thinking of my next course of action. Should I slide my hard cock in Yumi's ass, or move around and shove it down her throat. Looking closely, I didn't think I would be able to squeeze into her ass without causing Yumi some pain or discomfort, so I got up and walked around to the back of the sofa. I grabbed a handful of Yumi's jet black hair in my right hand and pulled her face forward, until I had her lips in front of my hard cock, then I shoved my cock into her mouth as deep as she could take it.

I started to fuck in and out of her lips as fast as I could, while she bounced up and down on M chan, moaning and groaning so much it felt like my cock was wrapped in a vibrator.

I looked down between Yumi and M chan's chests and noticed how hard the nipple vibrators were sucking on Yumi's hard pointy tits. I reached down and quickly yanked the left one off her swollen nipple, dropping it, so I could pull and twist her sore nipple making Yumi scream as her body started quaking hard.

Yumi was really bouncing up and down hard and fast on M chan, with my cock driving in and out of her mouth, moaning all the time. When I felt the quaking start to subside from having the vibrator snatched off her left nipple, I grabbed the right one and pulled that one off quickly, grabbing her free nipple in my fingers to pull and twist on that one next. This made Yumi throw head back off my cock and screaming incoherently about cumming so hard, or too much pleasure, or something along those lines.

I heard loud splashing noises coming from M chan's pussy area, so I stepped around to check it out, and was shocked to see M sitting in a pool of white cream, that looked like someone had spilled milk between her legs. The juices were steadily flowing out of Yumi, as she bounced up and down quickly on M chan's giant black dildo while babbling away about her orgasm.

I moved back around the sofa so I could get my cock back in Yumi's mouth and shut her up some. Yumi's eyes were glazed over from her continuous cumming, and her losing herself in the feelings overtaking her body. I don't even think she realized that I was slamming my cock in and out of her mouth because her mouth was hanging wide open and her spit was flowing out and down over her chin as I continued to abuse her mouth.

When Yumi slammed down onto M chan's lap, and M bit Yumi's right nipple in her teeth, Yumi suddenly let go of the back of the sofa, and started to fall backwards making my cock pop out of her lips again, so I quickly reached out and caught her left wrist stopping her from falling completely backward off the sofa and M chan. M chan was biting, rubbing, sucking, and pinching Yumi's super hard nipples with her mouth and fingers, while she had that huge fake cock buried fully in Yumi's pussy, but Yumi seemed to have fainted from all the pleasure over taking her body.

I moved around and managed to catch Yumi in my arms as M chan moved to sit up straighter. Together we got Yumi lifted up and off the dildo that was buried completely in her pussy. As the head of the dildo popped out of Yumi's pussy opening a huge amount of thick white creamy pussy juice flowed all over M chan's stomach and legs.

"Can you get her over to the bed with the others?" M asked me while trying to stand to let Yumi's cream slide down her legs.

"No, problem!" I said as I got Yumi scooped up in my arms and carried her over to the bed to lie behind Miki in the spoon position next to Risa and Honoka.

When I got back to M chan, she was just standing in front of the sofa, staring down at all the white creamy cum from Yumi pooled on the sofa. She slowly reached out and scooped up some in her fingers, raising them to her nose first, and then she licked out and cleaned everything off her sticky fingers. I didn't think you were into women, but tonight you surprised me very much. What changed?" I inquired of M chan.

"After playing with Miki the other night, I've been watching a lot of Girl/Girl videos and thinking more and more of letting myself try more things. So tonight, I just let myself enjoy whatever came my way and look how well it turned out for all of us." M chan replied.

I grabbed a towel near the sofa and went to soak up some of Yumi's cum, but M chan stopped me with, "Leave it, Jkun. Let the ladies see it when they wake up. They'll be shocked and Yumi is going to faint that she had this much cum, flow out of her pussy."

"How about you and I jump in the shower and clean up some of this sexy mess." M chan said as she waved at her stomach and legs still covered in Yumi's puss juices.

Continue reading in 'The ladies Chapter 1 Our first orgy Part G.'

12