The Ladies Circle 01

Story Info
Young Roger visits Mr and Mrs Randall.
1.9k words
4.26
43.2k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle Randall

Annabelle Randall is a member of my 'Ladies Circle' that is formed by a select group of (mostly) older ladies who I discreetly visit from time to time. These ladies share a common interest, which is a penchant for indulging in occasional discreet sexual encounters with a young man that belies their seemingly respectable demeanour and mature years.

I had received an invitation to visit Annabelle and her husband John, a very respectable older couple I had met through my work as a fitness instructor and part time church warden in the lovely old English village where I live. My name is Roger Cox, 34 years of age, in peak physical condition and extremely horny, especially for the more mature ladies.

John Randall had been a company Sales Director and his wife had been the Head Mistress of an exclusive girls' school before they both retired to live in the village. She was a fairly plain buxom woman in her late fifties and he a few years older. I had discovered over time that he suffered from erectile dysfunction, which left him unable to satisfy his wife sexually. I also learned that she fantasised about being sexually submissive to a younger man and that they both enjoyed the cuckolding scene but exclusively in the privacy of their own home, which is where I come in.

I rang their doorbell at the appointed hour and soon John opened the door saying, "Roger, how good of you to come, do come in" then added "Go through to the lounge and I'll get some drinks going".

Having been there before, I was familiar with the room layout, so I knew where to go. On entering the spacious lounge I again chose the armchair that I had sat in during my previous visits.

John followed saying "Sylvia is getting herself ready and will join us soon" then opening the drinks cabinet he added, "I expect you would like a whisky and soda as before?"

"Yes please, that would be very nice."

I should explain here that when Annabelle adopts her submissive role she becomes her alter ego 'Sylvia'. By changing her name and persona, she permits herself (as Sylvia) to do and say things that Annabelle (as herself) would never even consider. Perhaps a psychologist could explain this better than I can.

After handing me the drink John went and sat down on the sofa saying, "You won't mind if I stay to watch again will you?"

Knowing that he liked to play the cuckold and she the submissive whore, I reassured him by saying "Of course not, but tell me if is there anything that she or you would like me to do this evening?"

"I think a little mild spanking would be a nice variation and a novelty for us. It would also be a neat role-reversal seeing as she used to be a teacher who had authority over people younger than her - such as you. Another thing that she likes sometimes is a little anal play, if that suits you of course?"

"If you think she might like it, then I am willing to oblige." I replied, as my cock twitched in my trousers at the mere thought.

"Oh I know she would like it" he said, "And perhaps a little hair pulling while you do it would add to the excitement for her, and for me too." he added.

Just then we heard a soft knock on the door, which opened, and 'Sylvia' stepped into the room. She looked absolutely gorgeous wearing a 1950s style floral dress with flared skirts, a narrow white belt and a tight bodice that emphasised her large breasts. The black choker around her neck signifying her submissive nature was in keeping with her bright red lipstick and matching painted fingernails.

Her hair was done up in a bun in keeping with her period costume and very convenient for pulling on. The tan coloured seamed stockings and the white high-heeled shoes that she wore completed the provocative cock-raising ensemble that stood before us.

I assumed my dominant role immediately by saying "I am pleased with the effort you have made to dress for me Sylvia, and you look stunning. Now do a twirl so I can see the full effect"

With eyes downcast she replied in a small voice "Yes Sir, as you wish, and thank you Sir", then turning slowly several times she displayed herself for my inspection.

"Now raise your skirt as I want to inspect your underwear" I demanded.

Reaching down for the hem she straightened while slowly raising the skirt to reveal her sheer stockings, full soft thighs and the black thong she had chosen to wear. The thong lay tight between her hairless pubes making them easily visible on either side.

"Now tuck the hem under your belt then turn around with your skirt up until I tell you to stop." I demanded.

"Yes Sir" she replied quietly, and did as she was told. .

When she turned her back to me, I could see the thong lay buried between the tight cheeks of her ample bottom that were still firm despite her age. Now I sat back to enjoy the alternating views of her pubes and her bottom that she displayed for me. I glanced at John who was sitting there mesmerised and slowly frigging himself as I took ownership of his wife in their own home.

"Now parade around the room for me Sylvia." I commanded and she complied without a word. Her quickened breathing and flushed face gave ample indication of the pleasure she got from the humiliation she was feeling

After a few minutes I told her "Sylvia, take off your thong and hand it to me, then continue walking up and down."

"Yes Sir" she said bending down to remove the thong, and straightening up she walked over to hand them to me.

"Good girl" I said as I took it from her and she continued to parade around the room.

Running my fingers along the crotch of the thong as I watched her, I found it very moist which confirmed her state of arousal. Moving my fingers further along the material I felt yet another moist patch and realised it was lubricant that she must have applied to her anus before entering the room. That confirmed my suspicion that John's suggestion of anal play had been agreed between them prior to my arrival.

"May Sylvia suck your cock now please Sir?" she said in a low voice.

For answer I stood up and lifted out my fully erect cock while she knelt before me. Then taking my big cock in her delicate hand she began to frig me gently before guiding it between her red-painted lips.

I knew that John loved seeing his wife suck another man's cock, so I grabbed her hair and held the pose while slowly sliding my cock in and out of his wife's mouth. John's flushed face and noisy breathing confirmed the thrill he was getting as his fantasy came to life before him.

.

After some time of her delicious sucking, Sylvia looked up at me shyly and said "Would Sir like Sylvia to show her bottom now?"

"Yes Sylvia, that would please me."

She immediately stood and bent over then using both hands she held her bottom cheeks open for my inspection. As her cheeks parted I saw a butt plug nestled there deep between them. I also noted that she had indeed spread lubricant in and around her rose-hole before my arrival. She seemed to love the submissive humiliation that came from exposing herself in this manner. Her pose also provided me a clear view of her hairless pussy that glistened with love juice.

Pushing forward gently I guided her to lay her upper torso on the sofa opposite as she continued to hold her cheeks open for me. "Take your hands away now Sylvia and place them on the sofa" I said.

"Yes of course Sir." she replied as she brought her arms forward to support her torso, leaving her bottom high in the air.

Turning to John I said "Come here and lick Sylvia's cunt for me"

Like an eager puppy, he immediately scrambled out of the armchair to lie beneath her on the floor. Then raising himself up on his elbows he began running his tongue up and down her slit as she moaned in pleasure.

He continued licking as I opened her bottom cheeks with my fingers then grasping the butt plug with my other hand I began gently sliding it in and out of her lubricated hole. She squealed and wriggled her bottom with delight at the double pleasures we were giving her. I teased her for a while with the butt plug before removing it completely then watched as her gaping bottom hole opened and closed in her desire to be penetrated there.

Her bottom was still raised in a perfect position for a little spanking so I began with a few mild smacks using my hand. John lay back to enjoy the view from below as I began spanking his wife's ample bottom. After a time I increased the tempo and spanked her harder making her jerk and squeal with each smack. It wasn't long before her smooth soft bottom began to turn a light shade of pink and my hand began to ache a little so I stopped at this point.

"Sylvia would love to be fucked now please Sir" she mumbled as she turned her head where it lay on the sofa.

"Sylvia asks very nicely" I replied as I bent my knees slightly, and began rubbing my big hard cock in a fucking motion up and down her slit. Sometimes I would slide just the head of my cock in and out of her pussy then I would bury it deep to the hilt and hold there for a time Then pulling out I would start the teasing action again as she spread her legs like a bitch in heat. John had a grandstand view from below of his wife taking my big cock, just like in his fantasies.

Grabbing her hair now I pulled her head back and started fucking her properly as her cunt juices flowed copiously all over my cock. Her panting and moaning increased to a scream as her orgasm approached while I continued fucking her hard and fast. I soon felt her body shudder and heard her gasp as her climax arrived. Sylvia's orgasm triggered my own and I heard myself moaning and felt the intense sensation of pumping my hot spunk deep inside her.

We were now panting hard from our exertions and from the lewd excitement we had shared and enjoyed. John was beside himself with delight as he frigged his semi erect cock furiously until he too came into his handkerchief.

After a few minutes rest, Sylvia stood up looking very dishevelled. Walking across the room with my spunk trickling down her thighs, she turned at the door, smiled at me and said "Good night Sir, and thank you for a really lovely evening."

When I was ready to leave, John escorted me to the door saying, "Thank you Roger, that was just superb and we would love you to visit again soon."

"Good night" we said in unison as I turned and walked off into the night.

The End