The Ladies of Promise Valley

Story Info
On a mission to get knocked up.
4.2k words
4.38
12.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beautiful and Strong Ladies of Promise Valley

The First 100 years

The great Canadian Shield was and is an unlikely place to find utopia. The shield is eight million square kilometers that make up central and eastern Canada. The rocks are pre-Cambrian, among the oldest on earth, more than four billion years old. In the northern tundra regions the shield is a semi-flat plain with thin soil covering the ancient rocks.

It was 1891 when Thomas Addelson began assembling a group of like-minded brethren for a journey into his version of utopia. Young Thomas was a charismatic and independent minded leader in a break away branch of a religious community located near Winnipeg, Manitoba. The break-away group was soon to fracture again in pursuit of Thomas's dream of utopia.

A fur trapper passing through southern Manitoba had told Thomas tales of a land 700 kilometers north of Winnipeg and 200 kilometers west of the trading post and settlement at Churchill on Hudson Bay. According to the old trapper the land was rich with game and covered with forests, the soil was fertile and deep. While the winters were brutally cold, the surrounding mountains provided a safe, pleasant and habitable valley.

In reality there are no real mountains in the shield, only rolling hills that are remnants of once great mountains. There are occasional monadnocks of volcanic origin. By definition a monadnock is an isolated rock formation rising up from a flat plain. The valley that the old trapper was describing was actually a collection of eight monadnocks, each isolated from the other but within short distances. Together they formed a triangular enclosure of sorts that over the eons has collected a layer of soil considerably thicker than nearby areas of the shield and was the home of a substantial coniferous forest. Paradise it was not, but it was several hundred square kilometers of frigid land that was considerably more habitable than the surrounding land.

Within a year Thomas Addelson had gathered 20 families who set out by oxen and draft horse drawn wagons with farm equipment, cattle, piglets, chickens, dogs, seed stock, and the full complement of supplies, for what they hoped would be utopia. Thomas must have been a persuasive and charming man to have convinced 67 perfectly sane and hardworking members of farm families to pack up their belongs and head further into the frozen north. Mind you, these were not new immigrants or transplants from eastern cities setting out on their first pioneering adventure. These were seasoned pioneers who had settled in a rugged land and were fully informed of the challenges they were to face.

Leaving Winnipeg in late April, the plan was to make it to the valley by October where they would hunker down in makeshift cabins for the winter so that they would be ready for the following spring.

As it turned out, late winter when the lakes and streams were still frozen would have been a better time to depart. Rivers overflowing with spring thaw do not make for quick or safe travel over vast areas of uncharted territory, progress was slow, lives were lost to sickness, exposure and accidents. It was mid-November when the surviving 52 members of the Addelson party arrived at Promise Valley. Quickly they threw together shelter for the winter which turned out to be considerably colder than the frigid winters they had experienced in southern Manitoba.

The harsh winter took the lives of more members of the group. Four men in a hunting party, including Thomas Addelson, were caught in a blizzard. They found their frozen bodies in late spring. The group's number was reduced to nine men, 18 women, and 17 children by that time. The livestock had been somewhat depleted as well.

Dreams of paradise may have been diminished and replaced by a desperate struggle to survive, but the utopian dreams were not entirely forgotten. Within three years the courageous pioneers had carved out a secure settlement with warm cabins, barns, croplands and most of the necessities for a successful settlement. The first child to the new settlers of Promise Valley was born that summer, her mother died in childbirth. Two men, three children, three cows, a horse and an untold number of chickens lost their lives to a growing number of bears who had discovered that there was food to be had in Promise Valley.

With ammunition and other supplies running low two men and two teen aged boys set out for Churchill with cattle to trade for supplies. They made it to Churchill unscathed, but from the four who departed only one boy returned. The population was now reduced to five adult men, one 17 year old boy, 17 women, and 13 children, three of whom were young boys. The young man who survived the bear attacks on the trip back from Churchill was named Simon Gerber and he was to grow up to become the leader of the Promise Valley community.

Twenty years later the community at least continued to survive, although progress was slow. Some families departed for more southern weather, a few brave families joined the group, seldom lasting long. Family groups of two or more women or two women and one man came together out of necessity; the absence of men became chronic. However, determined women of strong mind and body planted the crops, tended the livestock, cut the timber, built the barns and all the other chores that pioneer life demanded of them.

Into the early 20th century the shortage of men had grown chronic. Young Simon Gerber was the only adult male under age 45, there were 25 women of childbearing age. The number of young children had been greatly reduced because of the lack of male sires. It was around this time that two childless women who shared a cabin and bed approached Simon's wife in the milking barn. They had a proposal for her. One night a month, when one of them hoped that they were ovulating, they would like Simon to visit and have sex with her. In return the women would help her with the children that she and Simon had as well as helping her with other chores.

The practice caught on and Simon began paying regular late night visits to many of the women of the community, sometimes more than one the same night. Within 10 years Simon had fathered 19 children with nine mothers and the community was rebounding nicely. Promise Valley was revitalized with the birth of so many children. The demand for his services remained strong as the few older men proved to be less virile. By the early 1920s he had fathered 48 children from more than 20 mothers. With a mix of new people joining the community and the maturation of the children of Simon Gerber the community seemed to be on a prosperous path, not utopia, but a sharing and caring community where people lived in peace.

Women continued to be the torch bearers and workers of the community. It was women who drove the cattle to Churchill, protecting them from bears along the way. It was women who hunted and trapped to put food on the table and provide trade goods. It was women who tended the crops and nurtured the cattle. Promise Valley had become a matriarchal settlement.

Then disaster struck again. Influenza arrived and over four months fully half of the children had died. It seemed that more of the young boys than the young girls had succumbed to the epidemic. Once again the community was decimated and the shortage of men was felt even more acutely.

It fell upon Thomas Gerber, son of Simon, to become the Promise Valley sire, a job he did with great success and great pleasure for both himself and the women of the community. As a sire, Thomas Gerber was a prized bull. He produced many offspring with women from ages 20 to 50. His offspring were strong, handsome and healthy children who would grow up to be the backbone of the community. He was also a talented lover who provided great pleasure to his many consorts as he found great enjoyment in the task himself.

In the early 1940s several young men from Promise Valley left to serve in the Canadian military, only one of them returned. Some died in combat; others had seen the world and had no interest in going back to the frigid valley from which they came. The young man who returned to Promise Valley brought along a fellow solider named Ansel Gunnerson, a farm boy from Alberta who had witnessed the horrors of war and wanted to retreat from society as much as possible. Promise Valley was the perfect place for Ansel and Ansel was the perfect lead sire for Promise Valley. A tall, blue-eyed blond of Swedish decent and with a powerful build, the daughters and sons of Ansel Gunnerson broadened the gene pool considerably.

There were no more events that took the lives of the children of the Promise Valley, but the unique woman dominated culture of the community caused many young men to leave over the years. Some went off to southern cities to study and never returned others simply left for places unknown.

Trip to Winnepeg

And so it was that well into the first decade of the 21st century that Angela Gunnerson and Grace Gerber, two women from the community were picked to take the Promise Valley livestock semi-trailer on the two day trip to Winnipeg with a load of cattle to be sold at the stockyard and a stockpile of furs to be sold at market. After the cattle were delivered they had a shopping list of items to pick up including a range of tools, replacement parts for the hydro generators that provided power to the valley, dried and frozen foods, appliances, medicines, and a long list of other of life's necessities. They were chosen because 21 year old Angela and 36 year old Grace were both childless. While in Winnipeg they were expected to have sex with several men in hopes of getting pregnant.

After a full day's drive they stopped for the night at a farm that was a regular stop for cattle hauling trips. George and Maureen, a friendly farm couple provided them with overnight pasture and water for the cattle. In the morning they would reload the cattle and finish the trip to the stockyards, but not before they enjoyed the pleasure of tending to George, Maureen and the farm hands. Maureen was sympathetic to the needs of the Promise Valley ladies. Many ladies had stopped over the years, in fact twice before Grace had shared their bed. Maureen knew that Grace had sexual talents that both she and George would enjoy. After dinner, when Grace retired to the bedroom with George and Maureen, Angela headed to the bunkhouse where the farm hands, three of them, eagerly awaited her arrival.

The boys in the bunkhouse were all washed up and shaved following Maureen's strict instructions. Angela was not a virgin, but she had only had sex with two other men in her life and in both cases it was only once. She planned to coax 2-3 loads out of each of these willing young men by the time they loaded up the cattle in the morning.

After several minutes of conversation during which she determined that none of the boys were idiots, and none of them came from families with major genetically transmitted diseases she simply said, "boys, let's get started."

She brazenly stripped out of her jeans and sweatshirt, popped open her bra and peeled off her underpants. When she shook her tits in their direction, then turned around and shook her pert ass before bending over a table, the boys were falling all over themselves to get their clothes off. Grace had given her clear instructions to select the one she most wanted to be the sperm donor for her first child, and have him go last. She had selected her possible choice as father for her future child, a tall strong man with black hair and pale blue eyes. She was happy to see that he had the longest and fattest dick of the three. Taking the big dick in hand, she bent over and wrapped her lips around his cock as she spread her legs and pointed her willing pussy to the other two.

One of them buried a smallish cock in her and the other came around where she could take him in her hand. As her cunt occupier began to pump faster and faster Angela alternated between sucking and stroking the other two. Just as she was starting to feel the tingle of the start of her first orgasm that was not either self-administered or brought on by another woman, her lead off fucker slammed in hard and as deep as he could and pumped a healthy load of cum in her. When she realized what was happening she focused her attention on the boy she was saving for last. As the first boy stumbled away depleted, number two took his place.

As number two brought his humping hips up to speed Angela was able to pick up right where she left off. She was vividly aware when the orgasm began to take over her body, causing her hips to hump back as her welcome pussy intruder with great energy and pleasure. She recognized an orgasm from her many encounters with other women from the Valley, she had more than a few with various dildos and other substitute phallus inside her, but this was the first time she had been fucked to an orgasm by a cock attached to an actual man.

Presumably number two had left a healthy load of sperm deep inside her, he pulled out and number three moved around to replace him while Angela's head was still spinning and her pussy was clenching with a mind of its own. She loved the feel of a live cock in her, she was over the top ecstatic over the feel of a long fat cock slamming into her willing cunt. Number three was not only bigger and stronger, he has impressive endurance. He started by attacking from behind as his two predecessors had done. After several minutes he pulled out and half dragged her over to a bed where he pushed her down face first and quickly buried his wet dick into her willing pussy. Riding her cute perky ass hard, she continued going in and out of orgasm as he probed her to the limit.

Just when she was starting to think that he might be ready to unload, he pulled out, rolled her over, spread her legs wide and buried his cock in her pussy in one long thrust. With her legs spread to the limit, her intruder ramming her cervix with ever stroke, and his balls slapping her asshole with every thrust, she found out that all the orgasms she had experienced up to that point were merely foreplay. With tears of pleasure running from her eyes, squeals of ecstasy coming from her lips and her legs wrapped around her sperm provider's ass with her ankles crossed and applying enough clenching pressure in her legs to break a rib in a lesser man, she came close to passing out as he delivered a mega load of baby juice into direct contact with her cervix. Angela has just experienced the three best fucks of her life, it was just the first round of the night and they were only half way to Winnipeg.

Meanwhile, back in the farm house, Grace and Maureen had been taking turns stroking and sucking George's cock until it was obvious that he was about to blow. Grace rolled over on her back and George moved on top of her and buried his cock in her just as he began dribbling a small load into her wet and ready pussy. George was not the sexual athlete from his younger days that the older ladies of the Valley talked about. As George rolled over to fall asleep, Maureen and Grace made their way to the guest room where they spent hours more love making. Maureen had always found the ladies from the Valley to be excellent lovers, she enjoyed their visits more than George.

Angela couldn't actually tell them apart, but between farmhand number one and number two they had paid her three visits during the night and she had her first and second woman on top experience. It was near sunrise with she found morning wood on her still sleeping big dick number three lover. She spend a couple minutes licking him wet and harder before throwing a leg over him and impaling herself as he opened his eyes. Over the next several minutes she rode him like he had never experienced before. She humped, thrust, pumped and pounded him relentlessly on and on until he obliged with another fair sized load of cum deep into her cunt.

At breakfast Maureen and Grace had a contented looks on their faces. George look tired, the farm hands looked beat, exhausted and happy. Angela bounced around like a mare in heat, she had spent about half the night with a dick in her pussy, she had collected about half a cup of sperm, and she came to the realization that she like to fuck, liked it a lot. She was ready to do any slutty thing she needed to do to get more man cock between her legs.

Angela drove for the first few hours of the second half of the trip while Grace took a nap. By the time Grace took over the driving Angela was exhausted. She fell asleep immediately and spent the rest of the trip having sweet dreams about long hard dicks.

At the Stockyards

They unloaded the cattle into a pen and collected the necessary paperwork. The men who worked the gates and drove the cattle was very happy to see them, they knew what to expect and young Angela looked them over carefully much like the cattle buyers looked over the steers they had delivered. After unloading they made their way to the office of Thomas, the stock yard manager. Thomas and Grace greeted each other like old friends. They talked about his recent visit to Promise Valley and the four children that he had fathered with other ladies from the Valley. It turned out that Thomas was a favorite of the ladies, his sons and daughters were healthy and strong children and he stayed in touch with them as they grew up. On multiple occasions Thomas had done his part to attempt to get Gloria pregnant with no success, but Gloria's hopes were still high. He had his dock workers load the furs from the big trailer into the back of his personal pick-up truck and handed the keys to Gloria as they made arrangements to meet for dinner. When they reached the semi they found a smiling dock worker who helped them move their luggage to the pick-up. He handed a note to Angela, telling her his name was Mike and inviting her to join him at a local honky-tonk later in the evening.

She met Mike in the lobby of their hotel and they headed off on her first actual date and her first visit to a bar, it was going to be an interesting night and Angela was confident that she was going to get fucked more than once. It turned out that Mike was a real gentleman and also a little shy. At the bar they danced, they drank, Angela met new friends, and they talked about Promise Valley and Angela's mission to get pregnant. She might have gone the entire night without sex if she hadn't taken the initiative to lead Mike out to the parking lot. On her knees she sucked him hard, when she stepped out of her jeans and bent over the tailgate of his old Ford pick-up, Mike wasted no time in burying his stiff cock deep into her willing pussy.

After coaxing a load out of Mike she found out that there were two more young men waiting in the wings. The reputation and mission of the ladies of Promise Valley had preceded her and the young men of Winnipeg were not disappointed as they took their turns.

After dinner as Grace and Thomas were driving back to the hotel, Thomas had an interesting proposal for her. At 50 years old, Thomas had begun to question his own virility since previous failures to inseminate Grace and in fact the youngest of Thomas's children in the Valley would soon be eight years old, several women had attempted but failed to get pregnant with him since then. Thomas offered to have Grace go for a round with his son Thomas Junior who was 20 years old. Junior was a healthy and strong young college student and Thomas would be very happy to have a grandchild in Promise Valley. They settled on a plan, she would spend the night with Thomas and they would have sex for pleasure or possibly she would become pregnant from Thomas. Then she would pay a visit to Junior the next day, and they would have sex for the purpose of making a baby.

12