The Ladies of Promise Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The overnight with Thomas was romantic and pleasant. They were a couple with 15 years of occasional history sharing a bed and they enjoyed simple romantic love making. The time with Junior the next day, however, was a different story. What Junior lacked by being somewhat quick triggered, he made up for with multiple short recovery times. The first round ended all too quickly with Junior depositing a load into Grace long before expected. After he pulled out, she got on her knees with her shoulders down on the bed so that the semen would pool up deep inside her, improving her chances of getting pregnant.

Junior mistook her position as an invitation for more and was ready to go again in minutes. Grace chose not to attempt to explain to the well hung young man why she was in that position but rather just enjoyed the second round which lasted longer than the first. It took him longer to recover after that, but he was soon ready for a third round and it lasted even longer. When she left three hours after arriving and with a pad firmly in place to prevent any leakage of the multiple loads Junior had left in her, she was feeling sore, happy, and convinced that if she wasn't knocked up after all that she never would be.

Three farmhands in a bunk house the first night and three cowboys outside a bar the next night had brought out Angela's inner slut. She loved every last dick thrust from every man. She had sucked and fucked six men in two days and was ready for more. The guys at the stockyards were happy to oblige and by the time Grace returned the next day Angela had entertained and pretty much exhausted three more men in the cab of the Promise Valley semi.

The front page of the note pad on the dash had nine hash marks; four vertical, one diagonal, then four more verticals. The next page had the names of nine men who had left deposits in her willing pussy over about 36 hours, each of them had one or more hash marks after their name. She added two more front page hash marks and two more page two names from two delivery men who brought a load of tools and other supplies from a hardware wholesaler. They neatly stacked the supplies in the front of the trailer, she dropped her jeans and bent over a shipping box, and they took turns.

On the way home they spent the night again with George and Maureen. Angela spent the night in the bunkhouse, by morning there were three sets of four vertical marks with a horizontal, and one more lone vertical mark. The lone vertical mark, number 16, was there courtesy of the big dick farm hand, the same man who was also responsible of the third, seventh, and twelfth mark of the breeding journey. Angela convinced herself she was pregnant before they even got back to Promise Valley, Grace didn't say it, but she believed she was pregnant as well.

The trip was a success, all the supplies picked up and paid for with proceeds from the cattle and furs with money left over. Both women knocked up, it couldn't work out any better.

Months later when Angela was sure that she was pregnant she felt certain that the farm hand was the father of the child she was carrying. By the time her son with dark hair and pale blue eyes was a year old, she was absolutely sure that the farm hand was the father. When Grace's son was born on the same day as Angel's, she knew that Thomas Senior from the stockyards was now the grandfather of a Promise Valley child.

12